It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Don't worry ziggystar 60, you won't be alone...
there are a bunch of guys with me, still trying to DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
you say your foot was also burnt, can u post some pictures of this plz? and any other injurys you sustained, i know there are some pictures up already, but i would like to see more of this strange marks thx.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Near Culloden is Chanonry Point, reputed to be one of the best spots in the UK to view Bottlenose dolphin the land.

There also some UK Cold War Observer Bunkers and Fort George.
Today is there military in the woods?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
That is why i find it very disturbing that the OP (and even his wife!) finds it perfectly natural to keep knives/axes/ice picks in the very same room where their little baby daughter sleeps.

Dan has posted and replied to threads over in our Survival Forum. To anybody that frequents this forum, his actions are completely justified. To the non-survivalists... well, there just isn't much use explaining. Stop by and read a few threads, maybe you will understand.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm going to call this a possibly sad attempt to fabricate an alien attack story. How an alien being can withstand our atmosphere and biosphere is beyond me.

But then again, hey, this is your fantasy.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Originally posted by prototism
That is why i find it very disturbing that the OP (and even his wife!) finds it perfectly natural to keep knives/axes/ice picks in the very same room where their little baby daughter sleeps.

Dan has posted and replied to threads over in our Survival Forum. To anybody that frequents this forum, his actions are completely justified. To the non-survivalists... well, there just isn't much use explaining. Stop by and read a few threads, maybe you will understand.
Not my quote.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

thats the guy!, good find!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

This is an incredible story..

The fact that your wife remembered the encounter and able to cooberate very similar detail. I'm sure once your wife brought up the subject you knew you weren't losing your mind. Plus, those photos alone are a telling tale.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Just to clear that up, the quote you used in your post was from me.
And I still don't understand how anyone in their right mind would think it is a good idea to keep what seems like an arsenal of weapons in their bedroom. The bedroom where a little baby girl sleeps.
Hopefully I will never get that paranoid.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

And, as descriptive as your story is, none of it can be verified.

You have pictures, which doesn't usually happen in these type of threads, but those wounds and bruises can be from anything.
Furthermore, you claim your wife writes for a little while, so you have the witness testimony factor too. But like the pictures, that too can not be verified. How do we know its really your wife?

Most of our history cannot be verified either along with just about all other claims taken from our own libraries in books.
Take the bible for example it cannot be verified as truth.

Your above statement can apply to just about anything, the fact is that most of us have been lied to all of our lives and believe something to be true based on us learning it in college or hearing it all of our life on TV in the media. Every government and people differing from one another on belief and religion. Everyone has been taught their own version of how the earth works and what it is all about. Most of us are closed minded when it comes to aliens and abductions nobody can comprehend these things are really going on because their minds have been programmed by the environment and teachings that they have been taught and live in.

It sounds like a fairy tale to most but the fact is these things are happening on a daily basis to thousands of people all around the globe. Were not talking about peter pan and the tooth fairy here these abduction cases are real and most are ashamed and embarrased to even come forward about their encounters in the first place. Many have put themselves on the spotlight on NBC, CNN, BBC and FOX NEWS to be made fun of in most cases. Government officials have come forward to lose their positions and jobs talking about it.
People have gone missing and in some cases murdered for saying to much about the subject. Astronauts have been silenced and threatened by what they saw on the moon.

Now the list really goes on of people who have talked about aliens and their agenda and we face a great dillema as to understanding it all since everybody seems to be compartmentalized in what they know and everyone has a different version of what the true alien agenda really is.
The fact is abductions are taking place in the thousands and many who have experienced them are afraid to come out in the open and talk about it, most abduction cases are never reported for this very reason. But for those who are strong enough to come forward we have held groups for them in support of each other, these people's lives have been changed forever and I would like to add these abduction cases reach in the thousands dis-cluding reported cases in past history.

So as you suggest, how do we really know his marks came from somewhere else? How do we know he is even married and has a wife?
How do we know he is not making this all up and his ufo in the picture was hoaxed as well?

The answer to that is "you can't"

Now if I was to ask you if you can prove the bible to be true or that this event really took place the way it is written in history books or that the sun really is what scientists say it is? This list of questions could go on and on.

The answer you would have to give me is "You can't"

I am happy to see the OP come forward about this encounter as awkward as it probably is for him and his wife to talk about.
I wish more people out there were like you OP. So many prefer to keep these type encounters to themselves and then we never hear the stories and get the reports about them. Thanks

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

And, as descriptive as your story is, none of it can be verified.

You have pictures, which doesn't usually happen in these type of threads, but those wounds and bruises can be from anything.
Furthermore, you claim your wife writes for a little while, so you have the witness testimony factor too. But like the pictures, that too can not be verified. How do we know its really your wife?

Most of our history cannot be verified either along with just about all other claims taken from our own libraries in books. *SNIP*
So basically, your defense is, "its okay that none of his story can be verified, because nothing else in world history can be verified either"?

Are you kidding me?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have a theory about how your room was all tidy and things cleared up after the event. Maybe the creature was one of a few, and the others took you and the injured being and completed their mission after the fight, and then took you back, just a little before everything went postal but forgot to erase your memories? Hmmmmmmmmm.............maybe.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
It sounds like a fairy tale to most but the fact is these things are happening on a daily basis to thousands of people all around the globe. Were not talking about peter pan and the tooth fairy here these abduction cases are real and most are ashamed and embarrased to even come forward about their encounters in the first place.

I believe that encounters are possible but I feel if there are 1000s a day then we would not be questioning whether or not they are happening. It would be a known fact. We would be working on the solution to end them or reaping whatever benefits from them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok, I have read every post and is actually the first thread on these forums that I have read fully. I have to say it is quite an incredible story and must admit while reading it I was overcome with a few emotions, mostly anger. I completely believe him and can easily see where his reaction came from. Dan, you strike me as a warrior and I have immense respect for you for not only posting about this in the general forum but for the way you handled the entire situation.

Couple of thoughts. Your reaction and use of deadly force seems completely justified. I am of a firm belief that most of the time your initial gut feelings and emotions are accurate. If you instantly felt this creature was endangering your baby girl and wife...well, I get goose bumps just thinking about it.

As far as those saying it's 'crazy' or 'dangerous' to have a variety of weapons around a baby..well that is just plain stupid. How is having a deadly weapon close at hand crazy? Seems perfectly reasonable ESPECIALLY considering you have a wife and baby. The mere thought of anyone or anything harming those I love is enough to get me all worked up. I can only imagine my reaction if I awoke to a creature leaning over my wife and baby. You can bet I would be all over it before I had a thought. It is simply a survival instinct that kicked in.

Congrats for successfully defending yourself and your family. I can only hope if that time ever comes for me I will react with the ferocity that you did. I am convinced this is the only reason you got the jump on it...a purely animal savagery fueled by your hate. Pretty incredible really.

Naming your personal knife is quite common by the way..

Anyways, thanks for the great post. I look forward to somehow getting myself in the RATS forum, sounds like there is some quality information posted there.

God bless and good luck to you and your family.

EDIT: To those that didn't read the entire thread... His last post stated he was signing off and is the reason he hasn't responded to many of the latest posts. I believe he has stated that he is now spending nights awake (understandable) and so naps during the day. Have patience

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Brent352]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Dan sorry to hear about this experience. i just wanted to thank you for birnging it to the regular boards. there are people like myself that appreicate any knowledge gained about this type of attack. as for the people asking about weapons throughout the room i myself have a bunch of knives and axes scattered through out my room. its more of a safety precaution as any intruder be it ET or a guy in a ski mask is going to recieve the same treatment. i am concerned about a repeat experience. There was only one of these beings in your room and with all ur rage and aggression you could not subdue it. i am aware that your wife called out to you breaking that rage but i fear that if you were to be visited again you would not survive the encounter. which leads to me to believe that you might want to tell the full story while you still can. ( as in people who may or may not have visited you after the experience to what exactly went on in the woods). im not sure what security meassures you have taken since then but id like to suggest buying a very large dog for your home as im quite sure things might have eneded differently if you had said dog. good luck to you and your family.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wonder.
the ELITE up there at RATS were buying this story?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

DUDE people can say whatever they want to you.. but I would of done THE SAME THING with my wife and kid being stared at and what not.. I commend you on your bravery and smart thinking to have weapons around **FOR PROTECTION PURPOSES** I mean... alot of ppl would be scared sh!tless.. and you protected your family.. right or wrong you did what you thought was the best way to protect yer family... GOOD JOB MAN

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Unstable?!!!! What was stable about the whole incident. I aplaud the quick reaction to take this thing down. i would only hope that I would have the rage or "unstable" frame of mind to share the good news.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Mr Dan Tanna, you are one of the more "down to Earth" types here. When I read your post, the hairs stood up at the back of my neck. I'm glad I didn't read this at night or I never would get any sleep. I hope for your family's sake that creature does not come back.
Thank you for sharing a truly terrifying experience.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join