It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Hey Dan,

I personally don't know what to make of your story, but as I wasn't there, I can't judge.

You've always seemed like a straightforward, honest member so I'll give you the same respect I'd expect If I posted something so confronting.

What I am worried about Is the safety of you and your family now. I'm pretty sure that such a reaction (regardless of how warranted it was) will have annoyed 'it', and 'it' may come back with friends.

There Is also the government / MIB side to think about (if MIBs exist).

Just keep yourself and your family safe. And keep that camera close.

We are moving as soon as we can.

I do worry alot about how safe Sophie is at home if I am out, it would kill me too deep for words should any thing bad happen to them.

But, I can only do what i can do and no more.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I recall being laid on my right side, looking at the door that is at the end of the room and wondering why it is open. We never slep with the door ajar, it is always closed at night. Daniel is afraid of house fires, so why has he left the door open ? I am getting out of bed slowly when I see a small child sat on the floor playing with a cube of iredescent light. It is beautiful and I sorely wish to play with it. The small child stands up, and hands me the cube. She has the most amazingly wonderful brown eyes, big brown eyes just like my daughter.

She leads me to the edge of the bed, and I lay once more on my side watching this cube tumble and rotate in the air, marvelling at its ability to float and roll in the air currents. The small child strokes my hair and I feel a gentle tugging as the covers are pulled up over me until i am covered almost to my chin. The cube stays rotating at my eye level.

The room however then begins to distort, and I feel panicky and want to move. The quilt seems superglued to my form and I am unable to move. The room distorts further and further, and then folds in on itself. It seems we are small, very small, almost microscopic in size relation to the room now, and yet I can feel Twiggy laid next to me breathing softly, I can hear Daniel in his normal deep sleep pattern. Yet we are tiny, shrunk down to matchbox sized and we are floating with this cube.
More of these small children are in the room, but they are busy. They have small belts with loopes and boxes on them, like Daniels belt kit, but small and of the scaled material they seem to use. They are every where around us. They are on hands and knees, they are shining these green torches at all and every surface of the room, and I laugh a little as they are even cleaning the toys that were under the bed, hidden amongst all the other junk and suitcases under there.

They seem to be finishing, they are leaving one by one, and I again panicky, are they going to leave us spinning here above the bed ?, I am trying to call them back, but it seems one is still not quite finished. Drawing out a large piece of that scaled material, he holds it against the wall. a brief flash emits from it and he folds it back into a small tiny square, tucking it neat and tidy into his belt. They all leave apart from the young girl. She floats us back to the floor, and I can feel us occupying the room at correct size once more. She stands by the bed and takes the cube from me. I call out, and she darts to the door way and Daniel leaps from his side and tries to run to the door. It slams shut in his face as if an invisible hand had hold of it. he runs to the window and throws it open, shouting and screaming. He turns to look at me, his eyes seem very blank, but he just smiles his half sleepy smile and gets back into bed.

I awake in the morning and he is sat on the bed with a knife handle in his hand. The blade has vaninished. My telling him of a fantastical dream I had last night goes right out of my mind. Fear and anger course through me, anger at the night, anger at these creatures, and anger at Daniel and his stupid need to get pictures of some thing he nor I understand. Why did he go into the woods ? well I would say curiosity for most part, and a desire to show people on this board he was not a liar or a fantasist; He really had seen these craft and he really did know where they were landing.

I feel in hindsight that this was either a strange misfortune for him and us, or it was a trap that went awry and they did not expect to meet Daniels stubborn minded nature coupled with his natural aggressive defensiveness.

Which ever it is, I pray to Jesus that it never, ever happens again.

The above are my wifes recollection to a friend of hers whilst laid on the sofa. How do i feel ?

Humbled, startled, and a bit ashamed that i may have brought this upon my family through a stupid 'oh look lets go find a secret triangle craft' desire.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Who do you think you are? Where do you get off coming in here trying to use such silly deflection tools as common sense and deductive reasoning? Do you not know that this is not the place for logic?

Shame on you ......The fish beast will come for you this very night!!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict
reply to post by Badge01

Who do you think you are? Where do you get off coming in here trying to use such silly deflection tools as common sense and deductive reasoning? Do you not know that this is not the place for logic?

Shame on you ......The fish beast will come for you this very night!!

Goodness me, now that was not called for was it ?

No, not at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Maybe you missed my Request as you answered the posts before AND after Mine

Please upload a pic of the knife handle with the broken off blade. You did state the handle was left behind, wouldnt you think that piece of evidence would help validate your story?

I look forward to your response =)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
I wonder where they got their really really good drugs, those must be some crazy shrooms....this is so far out there, I cant believe it, this is the biggest turn off for me about ATS. When I see stories like this I just click off for weeks before I come back.

Click off for weeks and you only joined in June 2008 ?

OK, what ever.

Why not add some thing / even question some thing. You see I am doing my level best to answer.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

You been here since 2006, go look in RATS. You know where it is.

You'll see the pic in there.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Or why not post the pic here?

not everyone has access to RATS

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Why will you not post the picture here but tell the story here? I dont understand.

I have no interest in going to RATS as im sure others dont either. But I am curious as to why you wont just post them here on this thread

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
do you ever feel that your child is a hybrid --maybe your wife was abducted and insemenated by the being you almost killed. that is why he was there that night --looking at his child..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

A couple of questions Dan. I'm catching up now, but while my son and I were eating we were wondering:

1. How old are you?
2. What was the general consensus at RATS?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes i have been here since 2006, but do you honestly think i retain a RATS membership with my ENTIRE 600 odd points accumulated over 2 years?!

You posted the pic of the knife thats the same as yours, why not just post the actual pic of the broken one? whats the difference?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello Dan,

Sorry for all the people who can't read something without putting in a distasteful comment. I always like to give the benefit of a doubt and not shoot stuff down. If you are completely serious and know you have seen this then I am willing to listen and give it all my complete attention. After all it is a crazy universe, and all I have to go on is your word. A picture of the blade would be nice. I SERIOUSLY recommend that you read this: (as well as others)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Especially the part having to do with :

""He also has stated how a colleague of his had come face-to-face with a 6-foot tall Reptoid which had materialized in his house. The Reptoid showed a great interest in research maps of New Mexico and Colorado which were on the wall. The maps were full of colored push-pins and markers to indicate sites of animal mutilations, caverns, locations of high UFO activity, repeated flight paths, abduction sites, ancient ruins, and suspected alien underground base""

It gives credibility to your claim seeings as how it was a reptile like creature that materialized out of (or into) nowhere. I can't say I am behind you on this completely because as you stated it is wacky, and a definite non-conventional encounter, but I can't nor would I say it is untrue. Your word is all I have to go on and that is fine by me I would like to see how this turns out.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Just to be clear, here's what the OP is alleging:

He is awakened to find an apparently unfriendly figure in his room, that got in despite locked doors and windows.

He senses an unfriendly advance on his family, and with no vocal reaction, no yelling or screaming of a warning to anyone he reacts by nearly instantly retrieving a bladed weapon.

Then he successfully gouges, cuts, slices this figure with multiple weapons, without sustaining anything more than a few scratches, and an unsubstantiated burn on his foot.

During this altercation he hits the creature in excess of 100 times, not including some of the cutting and slashing, with multiple weapons including a specialized knife and an ice ax, claiming to be some kind of deadly self-defense expert, and veteran of many street combat and prison fights. As a kicker we get glossy pictures of the knives.

Blood or some kind of viscous material gets all over the place.

Then someone posting as his wife wakes up and claims she throws him a knife, but has no real startle reaction.

Finally, this creature, supposedly slashed and gouged manages to live long enough to activate a transporter device and "beams" out of the bedroom.

A "cleaner" is sent in and sterilizes the site, blanks memories and retrieves any potential forensics, but leaves behind a potentially incriminating broken knife handle. We are to believe that removing evidence is of particular value to these creatures and that they walked in and in error forgot to disable both adults the first time, but did not have any trouble disabling them during the clean up.

Then we hear additional stories of the room shrinking, human like beings fleeing the scene, the OP yelling out the window but having no memory of this.

Conveniently, the wife somehow has him hypnotized with the help of a friend and posts a rather lurid description of some kind of encounter in the woods, still posting under the OP's account now and then.

Then the next day the OP is on ATS posting about unrelated conspiracy topics, finally deciding to 'leak' this story on RATS, then, presumably getting a good reaction (or maybe not enough reaction) seeking even more attention, posts it on ATS, warning others that they will be ignored if they dare to differ.

His wife comes on and threatens to 'disconnect the internet' because of supposed 'vile' comments on ATS, but decides against it, posting even more strange details.

Did I leave out anything?

I mean I've heard of being asked to believe 100 improbable things before breakfast, but isn't this a bit much even for the most ardent believer?

Not only do we have advanced technology, beaming, shrinking, paralyzing, extra-terrestrials, saucers, suppressed memories, but these advanced beings make multiple 'mistakes' and are defeated by primitive weapons.

A few points. Your reading and comprehension skills are terrible.

First, I never got to hit it with the ice axe.

Second, my wife remembers the clean up or at least seeing the being in the door way, I do not.

Third, I sat and had alot of soul searching to do before posting - Hence it went into RATS. Its in RATS and I regret sharing it out here.

Fourthly, My wife is a professional health care senior staffer, and knows a hell of alot of people who amongst them have more open minds and more helpful areas of expertise. The person who helped us actually has helped others before with event recollection.

Fifth point. A transponder ? point to where i said that. Point to where i say he was beamed up. It said neither.

So.... you twisted it to fit your mockery, shame on you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to get visuals... Either this fish man was malevolent with bad intentions:

Or simply on its way to work:

Again, I don't know if the story is true or not and I have nothing against the OP, but I don't know if 'warning' people about making critical posts about the story is the best way to get real discussion on the matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do there exist dimensions upon dimensions...things that go bump-in-the-night? My personal experience says absolutely. This experience belongs to you & yours DT...impossible to convince others.

Your bedside arsenal alone, leads me to believe that you have been preparing for such an event.....irony of ironies...look what you pulled-in. Be content that it was an other-worldly encounter...an opportunity, really...to reflect on a mindset. Consider the trauma to yourself and your family if it were 3-D...real blood...real eyeballs...real body.

There is absolutely no glory...no machismo........no virtue associated with enduring/surviving life threatening situations & their unfortunate aftermath.....none...it's a place you really don't want to go.

Respectfully, the solution seems clear: ditch the mindset (fear). Expend more energy on how to add to life...less on how to take-it-away.

Loved the OP's shotgun photo.

Personal observation:

A-lot of folks with a "defensive" attitude, and a fascination for weaponry:

#1) Have never been to the margins.

or

#2) Made one too many trips there...and have much healing to do.

(Typically #1)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabolicEdict

Though by its very nature, paranormal events may not abide by normal rules and logic, one expects a certain amount of internal consistency.

We're to believe that beings who have control of time and space, ability to wipe memory, beam in and out of a room, shrink and grow humans without any apparent negative consequences have one of their members defeated by a sharpened piece of steel, the defender suffering only minor abrasions? In addition these obvious superior beings are concerned enough that they can't abide leaving behind any potential evidence? That seems awfully convenient - a story with a built-in forensics defeating aspect.

Even by Hollywood movies standards the story is bizarre, and continues to grow, having both the OP and his significant other posting on the same account, with possibly similar posting styles (explained away as the SO being the editor), and finally having hypnosis within a few days of the event, and recovering even more memories.

I'll give it this, it has to be among the most audacious accounts ATS has hosted to date. To me it seems like an ego-centric tale rather than a simple accounting of an unexplainable event.

2 cents.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Dan

Don't listen to these people. Please read the Dulce article I posted ^ up there a bit earlier and reply back. Please don't regret posting this here. These people need to calm there antics down. They are being the very skeptics that we come to this site to avoid. Just listen to the man's story ask him questions, but don't ridicule him. This is the reason people keep things like this locked up away from people.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
Maybe you missed my Request as you answered the posts before AND after Mine

Please upload a pic of the knife handle with the broken off blade. You did state the handle was left behind, wouldnt you think that piece of evidence would help validate your story?

I look forward to your response =)

My response was flippant and I apologise.

I deleted some information from the post.

CRKT folder, snapped clean off at the handle. Guess that answers how much stabbing force a folder can take... not a murderous rage that is for sure. Notice the deformed inner loch mechanism and the still in place central locking pillar that passes through the blade.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join