It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Smoking Gun Proves “Arab Hijacker” Calls From United Airlines Flight 93 Were Faked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

Aren't you concerned that if these individuals get all of the evidence available, that you will notice the other side of the fence that you are on filling up...?

I honestly believe that anyone who actually looks at the information available, and uses even basic reasoning skills, will never buy the official report...You should not either. I believe you to be intelligent, just a bit mis-lead...

Flame on...

The truth movement has yet to offer ANY evidence. It does concern me when Americans do not understand this.

Most people that join these sites are conspiracy minded. The buy the snake oil and then drink it.

Please don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out to all of you who gave stars and flags to this OP....if you stayed to the end of the show, and actually read the credits, you would have seen that HE, IvanZana, did not write it.

It is, cleverly referenced at the end, but only at the end. AND, if you hear the actual ATC tapes....unedited, as claimed in the piece cited by IvanZana, then you will understand how the transcripts have been manipulated.

Of course, if you aren't a pilot, it may just ocnfuse you even more....which is what these 'truthers' want. They confuse faxts with opionion, and supposition, until they acquire a willing audience, and then it's "Katie, bar the door!!"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So what your saying is that you and your partners failed to debunk this thread. Typical.

There were mock live-fly hijacking taking place on 911 part of the Amalgam Virgo terror exercises required by the FAA ever couple of years. There is a good possibity that the calls and or transmissions from the cockpit could of come from a numerous amount of planes or a pseudo flight. There were also fighter jets and cruise missile engagements taking place over penn on 911. There are numerous of eyewitnesses that saw a fighter tyoe jet, a white exec, and a lear jet.

Dont let weedwacker and boone ruin your experience here at ATS. Just ignore them for they are frustrated that the Flight 93 conspiracy is going to be blown wide open and considering that there is no new evidence to help the dubunked official story, its only a matter of time before it gets mainstream.

Boone weedwacker, your not offering anything but insults and immaturity. This is a investigative forum remember that. No one has been able to debunk or prove a plane crashed in Shanksville. Get on board or peruse the alien threads.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

The truth movement has yet to offer ANY evidence. It does concern me when Americans do not understand this.

Wrong! there is lots of evidence that proves that Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville. The official story has yet to prove to anyone that one did.

Most people that join these sites are conspiracy minded. The buy the snake oil and then drink it.

Just like your blindness and ignorance has led you to swallow fox tv's version of 911. Your the snake oil salesman.

Please don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

I will tell you whatever I want to!
You know nothing of what you talk about. You have failed in every one of my threads and other threads to debunk any claims or evidence that counters the official conspiracy.

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan.....and all readers....please note his last statement.

"I will tell you whatever I want to".

Enough said.....to show the character of that last post.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Once again your ignorant comment failed to put a plane in the crater

Spread the word.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I have a question for anyone that can answer. Do we know what language the hijackers used when speaking to one another? I wouldn't expect them to have spoken English to each other, so that most, if not all, of the passengers wouldn't know what they were really planning. I have seen quotes credited to the hijackers while speaking to one another. I wonder if someone had to translate them?

Yes it was arabic. The trascript I provided from flight 93 voice recorder specifically states "translater from arabic" when the highjackers are talking.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by tide88

Actually, if it were demoed it would have occured just as it did. Modern demolitions techniques dictate that you use the buildings weight to bring it down. You do this by leaving part of the building in tact and starting a perfectly timed series of explosions so that each exploding floor blows just before it is impacted by the floors above it. I am not saying that I am sure the building was brought down by a controlled demolition, only that if it had been they would have done just as it occured on 9/11. The idea that the bombs would have exploded at the same time during a controlled demolition is simply incorrect.

If you look at any demo on youtube you can see and hear the flashes of the bombs going off. The top of building 7 starts to collapse without any help. The 4 or 5 seconds later the rest of the building falls.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ivan,

You do realize how many times that you have been shown you are wrong?
Time and time again. I actually try to stay away from your threads because you refuse to look at anything that goes against your beliefs.

Talking about phone calls... How is it that you explain how these family's were talking to their loved ones just prior to the crash?

Answer that question and we can then move on to the DNA evidence that was gathered. But please...lets stick to the phone calls. That way you can concentrate on one thing at a time.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Atta was found on security tapes weeks later.

However all hijacker photo ids were up on the front page within days.

Truther websites has stated many were US government agents and
still alive.

It was also reported in the MSM not so long ago that many of the hijackers were found alive. How do explain that?

Regardless of the source of the OP, most of it is correct (the parts that matter, anyway). If UA93 was transmitting, the controller would see it. He wouldn't have to ask who was transmitting.

To update on a technical point: aircraft don't automatically receive on 121.5. There are 3 radios on an aircraft (1 for each pilot, and one for an observer), and each radio has an active and standby frequency. Normally, the Captain transmits on VHF1 (aka "Box 1"), the F/O on VHF2 (aka "Box 2") and the observer position on VHF3 (aka "Box 3").

On the audio selector panels, you can pick multiple sources to receive, but only one to transmit. The transmit key is two-way, one to transmit on currently selected source, one to talk via intercom/hot mic intercom.

The non-handling pilot has the radios, so (for example) if the Captain was flying, the F/O would handle the comms. Both pilots would have the active ATC frequency selected, and the F/O would probably be monitoring Guard. The Captain wouldn't be monitoring guard as he's flying the aircraft and wouldn't be concerned with something else like that.

The configuration (for our example) could likely be:

Box 1: ATC
Box 2: ATC/Guard
Box 3: Guard.

Audio Selector 1: ATC Receive/Transmit
Audio Selector 2: ATC Receive/Transmit, Guard Receive (Box 3).

The pilot can only transmit on the frequency selected on his "box". To transmit on another box, the radio source would have to be changed (non-standard).

In order for the hijacker to transmit on anything other than the current ATC frequency, he'd have to make a point of changing it. Thus, the recording should have been on the ATC tapes for the frequency, and not on the guard frequency.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

excellnt post Mirage.

The pilot can only transmit on the frequency selected on his "box". To transmit on another box, the radio source would have to be changed (non-standard).

In order for the hijacker to transmit on anything other than the current ATC frequency, he'd have to make a point of changing it. Thus, the recording should have been on the ATC tapes for the frequency, and not on the guard frequency.

What is your take on what possibly occured for the above result to be possible?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

It was also reported in the MSM not so long ago that many of the hijackers were found alive. How do explain that?

Can you source this please?

Thank you,

:TY:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit

Can you source this please?

Thank you,

:TY:

Dont, thats another thread.

Stay on topic.

Mirage, can you reply to my last q? You said

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

sorry, mirage....not quite correct. There ARE three VHF transceivers, yes. #3 is dedicated to ACARS, unless selected to the 'voice' mode, and out of 'DATA' mode. VHF#3 is normally ALWAYS left in DATA mode.

The 'observer' you mention, just listens in on an audio panel, or can transmit on VHF#1 or #2 if necessary.

Prior to 9/11, we really didn't monitor 121.5. It is mandatory now, the #2 VHF is tuned to 121.5, and the volume button is pressed so you can listen. There is also the transmit button on the audio panel, you can only transmit on ONE frequency at a time, from each panel.

Used to be, we'd use VHF#2 to talk to company, before ACARS....to relay out/off and on/in times, since that is an FAA Part 121 requirement for flight following. BUT, ACARS does that for us, automatically. ALSO, in the old days, the non-flying pilot would tune the ATIS, when in range, for the destination airport on the VHF#2....but today, the ATIS, and the METAR and TAF can all be accessed and pprinted up using the ACARS, as accessed through the FMC. Any questions????

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And, Ivan...on topic.....the hijacker would not need to transmit for any reason whatsoever. I have already explained how it's likely some of them mistook the regular hand-mic for a PA mic. The hand-mic that hangs just under the side window (window #2, left and right) is selected through the Audio panel, on each side. The Interphone, located on the center console, is used for intra-airplane comm, and PA. When you fly on a B757/767 you will see the Flight Attendants using a similar handset, looks just like a telephone.

They push a button to make a PA. Or, they push a button to call another location....say, Door 4R (4Right). That's the 'ding-dong' chime you hear, that is just to get attention of the F/A, and it is a pink light to indicate who they're calling. The call button in the PSU is a one-chime, and the F/A just looks for the light to know where to answer that. Making sense yet??

Oh, maybe a bit off....but if you're trapped in the lav, and hit that call button, the light is yellow....honest, true, not making this stuff up!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

What is your take on what possibly occurred for the above result to be possible?

Given that it appears the controller doesn't know who is calling, together with UA93 not responding to his radio calls, it's a tough one. What caused UA93 to stop calling?

The woman who appeared on frequency - how did she know to ask to look for smoke, or was that just a guess?

How many minutes between the last transmission of UA93 and the "look for smoke call", and how many minutes between the report of the controller saying he's climbing to FL370 and turning east and the smoke call?

Important bits of information.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the clarification on ACARS and its use of VHF. I'm aware of it using HF and SATCOM.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

oh, and just to clarify for non-pilots, 'guard' is a commonly used term for the emergency frequencies. 121.5 Mhz VHF, 243.0 Mhx UHF (military).

Reason we now ALWAYS monitor 121.5 enroute is in case we become 'NORDO'....this happens often, if you miss a frequency change between ARTCC sectors, or the controller forgets....and you exceed his range, the one who has responsibility for you can call downline, and they will use the 'guard' freq to contact you.

It used to be an annoyance to the controllers, but everyone knows your flight plan, you CANNOT change altitude or planned course without ATC clearance, so you just fly along, realize that "Hey! We haven't heard anything for a while" But you hear other airplanes, but not the ground....and you realize you've flown out of the coverage of the sector you were last tuned to. (hint....VHF is a line-of-sight spectrum)

Anyway, that's why 'guard' is tuned enroute, even domestically. It was ALWAYS common for over-water. Other thing about the 'guard' frequency is if you're intercepted. A commercial jet will not just be shot-down willy-nilly. A military fighter will intercept, and attempt to look into the cockpit, and attempt to communicate on the emergency frequency.

Sheesh!! All of this info is readily available, in FAA and ICAO regulations, if you bother to look it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yeah, for over-water....it's really only about the last five years for ACARS to work in HF, and SATCOM was the dandiest new toy we ever got!!!!

Still, took a long time to break out of tradition....the dreaded position reports on HF...."Shanwick, Shanwick, American 123, position"......wait. No answer. Over and over, well, you know the routine. Automation is wonderful....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Part of YOUR O.P. contained false information regarding hijackers. Mirage brought up the hijackers again. I asked him to verify. It's all part of your OP Ivan.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join