It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jolting tales surface of satanic rituals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Bondage to sin and death under the letter of the law. Christ is the fulfillment of the law in the spirit.

I live in a secular nation where the law is shaped by current society’s attitude, not sin, as is the case with many countries.

I already quoted the verse in Romans which tells you what you are doing to your man with your whips and leather is not the natural use of the gift God has given you.

Actually that verse doesn’t say much. A lot of verses don’t say much, and yet even with their vagueness they still manage to contradict one another. It’s amusing.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I have to agree except that in this instance, and really just about all recent cases, are committed by sick individuals with no help from any spiritual entity what so ever. They wouldn't have done it if they didn't want to, Satanism was simply an outlet, something they could do to justify their actions. It was just a way to keep them from realizing that they are just sick sadists

As far as I know, Crowley and other practitioners of sexual magick would never use an unwilling participant.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I have enjoyed reading the Bible my whole life.
I do not read ancient Hebrew or Greek so I can not enjoy it in its original form.
I think the Bible was highly edited from the very beginning because it first was only in an oral form and the earliest written versions have been lost.
I grew up in a church that allows for free thought and requires no adherence to a creed.
It is strict, as far as standards of behavior go but not theologically.
So I do not feel like I am domesticated in thinking but strive to be a good person through self restraint.
Some people may think you find freedom through lack of restraint in your actions.
I believe freedom comes from unrestrained thought.
That is the difference between the followers of Christ and the followers of Satan.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Satan doesn't show up in the OT?

Job 1

6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Lucifer is another type of the devil, just as satan is, if you are familiar with Biblical types. Masonic apologists can't make it otherwise just to suit their occult purposes.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Hey Mr./Mrs. Dramatic, don't have the quote I asked for do you? I don't live in a country where two consenting adults are thrown in jail for kink. Unfortunate if you do. I'll pray for you.

You can call it 'kink' and as far as I am concerned you could call it "curve" and it would still be abuse, and those who engage in it are not protected by legal codes in most nations. If your nation permits you to abuse your "man", your nation will not last long. It is the historic way of such things.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I won't speak for the case that is in the OP, but, Satanic ritual abuse is an absolute reality. All one has to do is hear the atrocious stories related to someones experiences.

I have heard some rough testimonies and they are not to be discounted. Even if some are "imagined" not all are. I have met whole families where each of the children were abducted and experienced ritual sacrifices. Some areas of the country are more noted for this behavior than others.

Do I blame all this on Satan? No. Mankind has devolved in its evolution, not evolved. Being a counselor would open more eyes than not.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Ok, ok, now it is quite clear you are misunderstanding me. It doesn't take a drastic change in belief and dogma for a Christian to be respectful to others. He may still go home and say how Satan made him look at that pretty girl, and Satan made him eat to much but nothing gives him the right to deride another's belief system.

Following your logic Christians believe their faith equal to Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism because they treat them with respect. There are no sermons about how evil Hindus are because they worship Vishnu.

No, it takes no change in one's spiritual beliefs to treat someone respectfully, it just takes a slight deflation of one's ego.

I don't understand why you contend that a Christian would have to become a Universalist just to be respectful of another person.

And my remark about becoming a Christian was sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

the earliest written versions have been lost

So awesome that someone from this religion knows and readily admits this, and yet I’m amazed that with this knowledge you trust one word of it. To each its own. 

Some people may think you find freedom through lack of restraint in your actions

That’s a whole separate issue to discuss, and it has little to do with God and Satan, to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If you live in a Western nation, secular or not, your system of law is derived from Biblical principles based on the Ten Commandments.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

How is whipping a sexual partner abuse if they enjoy being whipped? She could whip me all she wants and I'd love it. Is that abuse? I think you don't understand the duality of pleasure and pain.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If your nation permits you to abuse your "man", your nation will not last long. It is the historic way of such things.

Says who? What evidence do you have that my nation, one of the only super powers left, will soon be finite because of a fetish culture that has existed for centuries all over the world?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Thanks for bringing that up.
You are right.
It is no coincidence that politicians are involved.
That is part of the NWO scheme.
Compromise all politicians with the most repulsive acts imaginable as initiation into their power elite club.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

If you live in a Western nation, secular or not, your system of law is derived from Biblical principles based on the Ten Commandments.

How do you come to that conclusion? My country was founded by men who owned slaves and had women inferior to them by law, and yet wrote all should be equal into the constitution. A bunch of hypocrites, is that why you think they based everything off religion? Ha, in that case it makes a world of sense. Doesn't alter that times have changed.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

Ok, ok, now it is quite clear you are misunderstanding me. It doesn't take a drastic change in belief and dogma for a Christian to be respectful to others. He may still go home and say how Satan made him look at that pretty girl, and Satan made him eat to much but nothing gives him the right to deride another's belief system.

Sorry, you have got that wrong. Christianity is an assertion that all other religions are wrong and there is only one way through Jesus the Nazarene. That you don't want Christians to deride your satanist practice is really your issue not theirs.

Following your logic Christians believe their faith equal to Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism because they treat them with respect. There are no sermons about how evil Hindus are because they worship Vishnu.

Actually most Christians in direct contact with Hinduism regard it as evil and misguided as most Protestants in the West regard satanism. In context, most Christians in the subcontinent regard the gods of Hinduism as demons.

No, it takes no change in one's spiritual beliefs to treat someone respectfully, it just takes a slight deflation of one's ego.

That's really wishful thinking on your part. Respect is something usually earned, not demanded.

I don't understand why you contend that a Christian would have to become a Universalist just to be respectful of another person.

You are positing respect as a universal constant with regard to religions. Christianity is not traditionally such a religion. It is an antagonist to other religions much in the same way that Islam is. The respect a Christian might give you simply because you are a human being is a very different kettle of fish from demanding a Christian respect your satanist faith/religion/philosophy.

link   

Interesting how the power of sexual energy and lack of restraint in its application are separate issues for you. How very convenient. That is exactly why adultery is a sin and B&D is aberrant. It leads to suffering via the unnatural use of God's gift.

link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
reply to post by mr-lizard

I worship a risen Savior.

Good for you. I don't. I don't worship anything but this beautiful planet and the people and creatures that exist. I'm an atheist and prefer to stay that way.

I don't expect you to understand the supernatural inexplicable truth of the living God who is the great I AM.

What? Again judgement has been cast, you don't expect me to understand what you believe because we have a difference in opinion. Actually it was studying what you believe that made me an atheist, but thanks for judging.

Love the Lord your God with all your strength, with all your mind, with all your soul, and with all your might.

I prefer to love with my heart.

And love each other as yourself. All war stops right then and there. Christ doesn't need man to fight on His behalf. He will return leading the host of heaven to put an end to evil once and for all.

WHEN exactly will he stop all wars? People have been worshipping god for thousands of years and we've had countless wars. Maybe we should start loving each other instead of some distant, unprovable, unsubstantiated ideology.

So... you've still not convinced me. At least the satanist is giving a fair arguement.

And no, I don't believe in satan either.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

How is whipping a sexual partner abuse if they enjoy being whipped? She could whip me all she wants and I'd love it. Is that abuse? I think you don't understand the duality of pleasure and pain.

There's a lot this lot doesn't seem to understand. Their skewed views of right and wrong are only so misplaced because their religious practice is just that.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I understand that if you want to be abused in this way you are suffering from a psychological illness that needs treatment not encouragement.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I gotta say man, you paint a really ugly picture of Christians. Your concept of Christianity seems very rigid and unchanging and not at all the doctrine of Love preached by Jesus. I guess if you're gonna follow something you might as well go all the way and demonize everyone else who thinks, acts, speaks, or looks different than you.

The respect I was requesting was simply a requiting of the respect I afforded the OP and Christians in general. I don't see a Christian as greater than I so I feel no need to earn their respect.

Personally, I love studying the Dark Ages but I have no desire to live in them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join