It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pedophile Ring Swept Under the Rug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Perry Dunlop is in jail tonight, arrested and being sent back to Ontario to face contempt of court charges. The former constable is refusing to testify in a public inquiry into an alleged pedophile ring. Apparently, he investigated off duty and uncovered evidence of high profile community leaders and clergy involved in a child sex ring. Saying he has lost faith in the justice system, he is now refusing to testify.
But what really happened? I'm willing to bet he was threatened (or paid off?) by higher powers to keep his mouth shut. I heard on the news, incredible as it may sound, that two other witnesses "committed suicide" as well. Hmmm, pedo ring, cover-up, mysterious deaths. I see a parallel to the Gunderson investigation down South.
Just another example of the pederast warrior cult that seeks to control the world
Here are some important excerpts from the story.

Conducting his own off-hours investigation in the early 1990s, Dunlop led a charge that saw prominent members of the Cornwall region's Roman Catholic clergy, and other community leaders, accused of being part of a pedophile ring.

Dunlop also brought to light allegations of a cover-up by the Cornwall police service.

Last June, Ron Leroux appeared before the inquiry and admitted stories about witnessing a group of prominent area men participating in a bizarre sexual ritual with young boys involving candles and robes were false.

"Many of the statements were made in the presence of Perry Dunlop," said John Callaghan, lawyer for the Cornwall police.

"I would have thought that Perry Dunlop would have wanted to come forward to explain his role."

In August 2001, Ontario Provincial Police ended a four-year probe of the alleged ring, dubbed Project Truth, concluding the allegations were baseless.

A total of 114 charges were laid against 15 high-profile men in the 1990s, but the courts ultimately convicted just one man who had no connection to the alleged sex ring.

The allegations of a sex ring, some of which dated back to the 1960s, persisted until a public inquiry was called in 2005.

Source: www.ctvbc.ca...

Boldening mine. So, even though they are having this public inquiry, no one involved is even convicted. Is there something going on here? You decide.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by TheComte]

KTK

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Similar thing has happened in Australia.

We have had royal commisions and they get nowhere. No one is ever convicted of any crime except for the fall guys, your everyday dirty old man from down the road.

Want to know why no one is ever convicted, cause the people they put in charge of investigations are in to it up to thier ears themselves.

Police, lawyers, judges, politicians, government child protection officers and high profile bussinessmen.

Why is it this way all over the world????

The exact same scenario has occured in the US, Portugal, Belgium, France Chile and the UK.

Keep us updated on the proceedings, but as I said it wont go anywhere people will be killed off before it does.

You can always tell the judges that are into it themselves they always gives child sex offenders light if not suspended sentences.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
UPDATE:

TORONTO - It's been more than 10 years since allegations that a pedophile ring operated in eastern Ontario first made national headlines. And long after the dust has settled from the tome that is the Cornwall inquiry report some will continue to believe in a conspiracy to cover-up the truth, experts and observers say.

Commissioner G. Normand Glaude concluded Tuesday that children were sexually abused by people in positions of authority and that public institutions failed victims by mishandling complaints dating back to the 1960s. But many were looking to him to lay to rest a more sinister explanation for those events, that it was the work of a pedophile ring and a cover-up that reached all the way to the Attorney General's office was at play.

He did not, saying in his 1600-page report that he would not make an unequivocal statement about the theory either way. For some, it may not have mattered. An explanation that to some appears to debunk a conspiracy theory just further confirms others' suspicions, said University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan B. Peterson.

www.570news.com...

I guess there are some truths that can never see the light of day. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
All the recent allegations of high level politicians involved in pedophile rings caused me to go back and revisit this old thread. The old links are dead but here are current ones:

www.cbc.ca...

www.trurodaily.com...
edit on 15-10-2016 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join