It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jolting tales surface of satanic rituals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I worship a risen Savior. I don't expect you to understand the supernatural inexplicable truth of the living God who is the great I AM.

Love the Lord your God with all your strength, with all your mind, with all your soul, and with all your might. And love each other as yourself. All war stops right then and there. Christ doesn't need man to fight on His behalf. He will return leading the host of heaven to put an end to evil once and for all.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes, beware, beeeewwwaaaaarrrreee!!!!

Nothing makes me angrier than goodness, the horrible goodness. The light burns my evil flesh today but one day all the good lil Christians will be dead and gone and me and Satan can dance naked around their funeral pyres. We can defile their churches with unholy acts of S&M!! Turn their crosses upside down and trash the altar!! We can commit the worse sin imaginable, playing heavy metal way too loud!!!!!!

Are you serious?

Why am I, the Satanist, the one preaching tolerance and understanding?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do is wrong, flat out wrong.

And I agree with you on this, as well. God wants us to choose Him. As the Alpha and the Omega, He already knows who will and who won't. Supernatural, inexplicable. Holy, holy, holy.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

We are all sinners worthy of death.

One of those religious, cultish sayings in a Satan thread? How appropriate. You know what, I think if “your” God exist the anti-Christ will be a religious figure, so many of you are stubbornly fixated on everyone else’s sins, attempting to bend the world to your will, ignoring your own lacking and persistence to spread intolerance which leads to hate.

Do you seek to sin, or seek to avoid it?

Show me a bible quote that says smacking my man around with a whip a little is evil and then we’ll talk.

That is if like most sayings in the bible it does not latter contradict itself. Don’t even bother if it is in the Old Testament, which most Christians ignore or read selectively because it is too hard to follow and Jehovah is a lot scarier than Jesus.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by jmdewey60

Why am I, the Satanist, the one preaching tolerance and understanding?

You aren't preaching tolerance and understanding. You are preaching your religion by insisting that it is just as good as other religions such as Christianity.

You would have to convince one to believe the dogma/doctrine of the universality of all faiths. You have not succeeded in doing that. You have merely made an assertions and expected the Christian OP to bow down. It doesn't work that way, mate.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Hmmm, I think your logic is lacking in that statement. How can God want us to choose Him even though he already knows who is going to choose him and who isn't. If we are either destined to choose Him or not choose Him than how is it really a choice?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Sorry that you stepped into this.
You are not allowed to say the name of Satan in the same sentence as a negative word, like abuse.
Defenders of Satan will come out of the wood work to attack you.
The world is full of his worshipers and want to keep things on the down low.
Exposing them for what they are only angers them.
They long for the day when all Christians are dead and they can come out in the open and fulfill their desires on all the innocents of the world.

I don’t support Satan. I support common sense. Sometimes I wonder how many of you Christians bother to really learn the bible, in its original form; un-tainted by men with agendas. I still don’t think the original stories are authentic; I just enjoy the tale unedited. You should try it, gives you a bigger sense of how Christians are so un-Christ like. Kind of like what Gandhi said, as did a lot of other people who were enlightened by Jesus’ teachings and not blindly domesticated by God’s supposed will.

link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

My assertion was that Satanism is no less legitimate than Christianity and is deserving of the same respect afforded to any religion. Is that not tolerance and understanding?

I have not labeled one religion evil and one good, I have not said mine is the only way. I simply argued that my way is as valid as anyone else's way and to deny that would be intolerant and ignorant.

If I had to base my success in my belief system on how many people of other faiths I could convert to my way I would go crazy.

Edit to add: Perhaps you were just a bit confused. What I was teaching was equal respect of all religions, not the necessity for anyone to agree they are equal. Obviously no Christian will view Satanism as equal to their belief system but that is no excuse for not affording it the same respect you would to a Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist or Jew.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Shadowflux]

link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Show me a bible quote that says smacking my man around with a whip a little is evil and then we’ll talk.

It isn't necessary to provide citations from scriptures to demonstrate the obscenity of what you have written. There are plenty of laws in most nations that clearly outlaw what you describe. And in some nations if you were to do that to your "man" you would wind up in prison or executed. Now if your "man" welcomed such abuse that makes no difference whatsoever in your legal culpability in most nations.

[edit on 1/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
you have to see the worldview of the people. you see with christianity there is a right and wrong. without a supreme metaphysical power, right and wrong is subjective. now we all agree unforced stuff is not ok. i can see the concern for someone who likes inflicting pain. i am not going to stop people from consensual S&M but again it would raise question certainly for me. It's a fact that torturing animals is a warning sign for a pyschopath. This organized killers like to torture their victims before they kill them and actually use some S&M techniques. now im not saying if your into S&M you are a psychopath, however I will be wary of someone who likes to inflict pain

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

My assertion was that Satanism is no less legitimate than Christianity and is deserving of the same respect afforded to any religion. Is that not tolerance and understanding?

No, that is not tolerance and understanding. That is evangelical satanism.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So my saying that people should respect the religious and spiritual beliefs of others is, in reality, me converting people to Satanism?

Now I'm confused, if Satan represents understanding and respect than why would I want to be a Christian?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I am a Christian, and I know that Lucifer is not Satan. The passage you quoted has been popularized to infer the meaning of Lucifer as Satan, but this is a relatively new invention made up by those who were looking for a way to explain why Satan doesn't show up in the Old Testament.

The reality of it is that Lucifer most likely was referring to a regional Persian King, for whom Isiah had seen a vision about. All of the scholarly evidence points towards it. As such...the "order of the morning star" is no more satanic by name alone than the Order of Delicious Waffles.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

It isn't necessary to provide citations from scriptures to demonstrate the obscenity of what you have written. There are plenty of laws in most nations that clearly outlaw what you describe. And in some nations if you were to do that to your "man" you would wind up in prison or executed. Now if your "man" welcomed such abuse that makes no difference whatsoever in your legal culpability in most nations.

[edit on 1/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

Hey Mr./Mrs. Dramatic, don't have the quote I asked for do you? I don't live in a country where two consenting adults are thrown in jail for kink. Unfortunate if you do. I'll pray for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

If you are seeking contradictions, you will find them, and stop there satisfied in yourself. The OT is about the Mosaic Law, which by its very nature cannot be satisfied. Bondage to sin and death under the letter of the law. Christ is the fulfillment of the law in the spirit. The spirit of the law transcends the letter of the law. We need the Mosaic Law to prove to us that we cannot be saved by our own works. I could go on, but I get the impression you aren't interested.

I already quoted the verse in Romans which tells you what you are doing to your man with your whips and leather is not the natural use of the gift God has given you. It is up to you to decide what to do next.

Yeah. That's what I mean by supernatural and inexplicable. It defies reason and logic, the province of man.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Logic isn't really the province of man, it just is. It is illogical and therefore impossible for someone to be destined to choose a certain option because the very fact of their being destined to choose that option negates the ability to choose an option.

Logic

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Every once in a while, evidence of ritual sexual abuse surfaces briefly in the news. Each time it is downplayed to appear as a stand alone case.

Going back to at least ancient Greece, ruling elites have been known to engage in pederast warrior cults, which involve the ritual sexual abuse of young males. It also appears in Nazi Germany.

It's no coincidence the number of politicians that are implicated in this type of activity. These occult rituals are designed to confer some sort of power to the person. Aleister Crowley expounds on the power of sex in ritual.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So my saying that people should respect the religious and spiritual beliefs of others is, in reality, me converting people to Satanism?

Now I'm confused, if Satan represents understanding and respect than why would I want to be a Christian?

Your assertion was parity between satanism and christianity which cannot be proven. It must be an article of faith that satanism and Christianity are equal sorts of religions even if it were merely a personal doctrine. However, your assertion would require the Christian to convert from their faith's precepts into believing a universality of religions which Christians do not believe. Thus, you are on a preaching mission for satan if you are wanting Christians to regard satanism as something other than the enemy faith/philosophy. If you want to preach tolerance, you are still preaching.

Why would you as a satanist want to be a Christian? You would need to believe that the christian worldview is true and that you are a condemned soul in a fallen world that can only be saved and redeemed through the life, death, and life of Jesus the Nazarene. The other possibility is that satanism is simply the wrong path for you, and should you decide that perhaps you would take a fresh look at one of the varieties of Christian religion.

link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Every once in a while, evidence of ritual sexual abuse surfaces briefly in the news. Each time it is downplayed to appear as a stand alone case.

Going back to at least ancient Greece, ruling elites have been known to engage in pederast warrior cults, which involve the ritual sexual abuse of young males. It also appears in Nazi Germany.

It's no coincidence the number of politicians that are implicated in this type of activity. These occult rituals are designed to confer some sort of power to the person. Aleister Crowley expounds on the power of sex in ritual.

Very interesting, have any links on this? Any thread links? Something I'd like to discuss more!

link   

Not for God it isn't. God exists outside of time and space, He created it. That is the very definition of supernatural and inexplicable, logic defied.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join