It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

If you had any clue what the greys are capable of you would know why there is no love for them.

Do you not also remember that there are Grey GEs as well, GEs the ones who control people without them knowing and who attack TSOL members.

We have no love for enemies who wish to destroy us, as GEs being the ones sending this world to hell and persecuting us at the same time through people like you. We have love for The Light and Greys do not represent The Light just as you dont.

You can love them all you want, but hey its your demise not mine and how does it feel having the GEs work you like a puppet

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Dude seriously, you're kind of paranoid and I think it would do you good to talk to some one about this, a DIFFERENT healer or therapist could help I'm sure. I'm not doggin' ya, just trying to help

And yeah man, thanks for your concern, but I think the ET's & I will keep our relationship to ourselves for the time being yeah?
Oh! not to imply there is one...hmmm

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You are not helping you are trying to deceive others into believing we are bad when you are the one being manipulated. Apparently Im paranoid but then again, its easy for you to dismiss what Im saying rather than acknowledging it.

Enjoy your retrogression if you remember that term and I will throw a wave to you as you sink further and further down.

Have fun with your traitors, whoops I mean friends

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A little bit of paranoia pays off, it's better to entertain possibility and remain alive then it is to walk with your head in the clouds and make assumptions that go along with your hopes and dreams...

There is not a single instance in nature where a newly introduced spieces doesn't disrupt or conflict with other species, in the case of aliens we would be the competitor species i.e. sentient

No Alien spiecies should be allowed unfettered access to our habitat.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Got that right.

I think no Alien should be allowed to walk freely onto the surface of Earth because they arent to be trusted by anyone.

They are reported to have weapons that can easily demolish Earth so I dont blame any government for not trusting them.

Hey I like your Avatar, thats how I feel about Greys also

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

eeyeah...and someone was crying to the mods about insults earlier? If that ain't the pot calling the kettle damn dirty hypocrite if I've ever seen it

Your Zetan-scare tactics are killing the thread here buddy, so take your unhealthy level of paranoia somewhere else please. I don't think you're helping by perpetuating the war-like tendencies of species-to-species communication inherent in human nature that we're all trying to over come.

So hypocrite boy is going to say what now about "regression" or some other hokey "spiritualist" expression? Or is going to be more about the evil Zetans coming to eat us all! -gasp- wuss...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's quite simple, really...

Aliens fall into the realm of the unknown.

Human beings have an instinctive fear of the unknown.

Perhaps we'll fear them less once we get to know them better.

Perhaps we'll fear them more. Much more. Beyond your worst nightmares more.

Let's face it: They won't ALL be showing up as strictly benevolent missionaries.

Some of them will have their own agenda. They'll want something from us, something from the Earth, or they may just want us for something (food, DNA, organs, tissue, zygotes, slavery, etc.).

Until we know what those true intentions are and whether we'll be able to resist them if they turn out to be against our best interests, we may have good reason to 'fear'. Paranoia? I think not. Self-preservation, caution, survival are the motivators...

The question is; what will be motivating them?

Sleep tight!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

yeah pretty much, and all I'm saying is we need to get past "fear" and move into "courage" so that we might face whatever may come. Some people just want to be on the defensive and not allow any type of communication which is not constructive to anyone's agenda...once there presences is officially known that is.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Thats is an established fact if you bother to look at the history of your own friends and its not a threat either, something you love to do. The whole of ATS knew about it at the time so its no news to most of ATS and thanks to your friends they downed Arcons thread from their stupidity and backstabbing ways.

This is all fact, not speculation and if you arent aware of your own friends histories which you arent, than all hope is lost for you.

And dont give me the '[i take your unhealthy level of paranoia somewhere else please' because you brought your friends with you, I never asked for that.

I can see why your x member of TSOL and why you turned from The Light side very clearly

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Wow, that was "chilling"...very cute just like the rest of your babble. I like how you assume I hadn't read what was going on, or don't know the story. Let's not forget I had my opinion about TSOL when you where still "Presenting" to the Greys nose down buddy

Thank you for your insults to myself and my friends, and if you're "the light" I'm proud to be part of the spectral flame.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well if you had read what went on than you wouldnt be friends with them now would you, unless you support what they did. Your not so different from after all if that is the case, in the worst way possible.

That ignore button looks mighty tempting to me right now

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Stop!

That'll be quite enough of the personal sniping.

Discuss the topic , not each other !

Consider yourselves warned.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hey Drakiir what is HCR?
can i find info on this on the net?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Click on the link at the bottom of Paul Richards link and it will take you straight there and it shows you all about how to do it.

His site explains it in detail and its a really great way feel love like you have never felt before, take from it what you will

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

This is what he wrote

Okay seriously, what do you want me to do, start pasting emails addresses on the thread here? There where atleast 7 in the group BEFORE YOU, MG, OR PSYCHO CAME AROUND & others had recently left when I got there. Another member also left after Paul & my "disagreement". This was when my message about beating down some EBE's freaked you out remember back then fence-boy? Just own up to the damn truth and stop pointing this back at me because you guys can't get over your own "icky" feelings and have to repress them into a cute little Fantasy world. Maybe you guys have figured some more stuff out and stopped trying to impose your will on people by now, then cool. But seriously dude, I'm not here to "out" anyone in public by posting their email address.....the contents edited out to protect identities is another matter though...so shall I? I also have a list of cute nicknames I could post as well...what about that?

That goes waaaaay beyond a clown insult he was attempting to denigrate me and my friends by pulling out 6 month old garbage. I never attempted to replicate this childish and stupid act.

Yet my post is taken off from a clown insult when he tries to pull a stunt like this and it goes unchecked, did I miss something here

Is it just me or do I not see a fair and even playing field because apparently threats are fine to post and wont be pulled, as demonstrated

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Mr Green

I never said you loved them, I said you perceive love to them, in other words 'how can you even think of love with a deceptive little deviate staring right back at you" Thats what I meant.

There is no way in the world I could project feelings of that kind towards them after what they have done and are continuing to do. I know I am free because I no longer hear signals that cause pain from them and I can tell whatever I want about them and feel no guilt whatsoever.

I could never do this before as I was monitored before but now I can, you remember how many times I said "I cant say that", now I can. Thats mainly how I know and believe me it is a relief.

No Im not sending love to them or perceiving love to them, opening my heart chakra gives ME comfort just as that fear comes on. I have never looked into their eyes and radiated love because as far as I can remember I havent looked into their eyes, (yet I can but cant remember...
if you know what I mean).
its like for me in that initial fear the love in my heart stops me feeling fear thats all. I doubt I could look at one with love no so in this respect you are correct. I understand how you feel about them and how you can not imagine any feeling of love towards them, and Im glad you are free from these messages you say you recieved. I just cant see how theyd just let you go, but if you say they have then I believe you.

On ATS there are several people who say they like you know the greys, but that the greys have been good to them, taught them much and now sent them out into the world to tell us this information. Do you think this is what you are meant to do but their messsages got mixed up with you or that you were taken by a "bad lot." ? These are genuine questions Drakiir please dont get angry, I will not question any one that says theyve had an experience, I will listen to their account then quietly make up my own mind.

I will continue to open my heart to confront my fear of abductions and aliens, but please understand this love is NOT for the aliens, it is a pure energy which I feel is stronger than the energy of
fear and will thus over power my instinct of fear thats all.

I love no grey

MG

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Really I would ask you NOT to post any e mails you have. These e mails are not for public viewing, yes I may be on a few from my days with Paul but I will not be happy if e mails are posted , even if edited to protect the innocent.

REPLY to those others .....

Drak, I know I like horse riding but no I do not need a cavelry as you state
. I am my own person, I have no vendetta against anyone so please stop posting as if Im out to get you!
This thread seems to have turned nasty over night and I'll not have anything to do with it.
If any stuff gets posted about me I will complain, what people say and do off ATS is private and I hope you'll all realize this and just stick to the topic of the OP.

HCR is nothing to do with aliens and how scary they are is it. TSOL is also nothing to do with this, so please stop bringing me into your rows. Stop using my name in your squabbles. Yes I was in TSOL, yes I do practice HCR and it is a wonderful meditation technique. Yes I was part of some freaky out of character attack on individuals who chose a different path to me, and I am very sorry for this. How many times do I need to say sorry to you to forget it and forgive???
Now these facts are said by me, I wish no one else to keep quoting them and using them in this silly fight.

Thank you MG

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Do you know how fast Greys think, around 10 times faster than us, around 1000 thoughts a second. There is no human I know that can think that fast and it requires no fast thinking to outdo them only a higher frequency.

LOL, did they tell you that in one of your dreams? Or do you know from experience? If they have 1000 thoughts a second and your in contact with them, how did you count these 1000 thoughts? And why "10 times faster"? Nice round number isn't it, like what a kindergarted kid would think up.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51

Do you know how fast Greys think, around 10 times faster than us, around 1000 thoughts a second. There is no human I know that can think that fast and it requires no fast thinking to outdo them only a higher frequency.

LOL, did they tell you that in one of your dreams? Or do you know from experience? If they have 1000 thoughts a second and your in contact with them, how did you count these 1000 thoughts? And why "10 times faster"? Nice round number isn't it, like what a kindergarted kid would think up.

But how fast does a computer think compared to us? It must be more than 10 times faster, and arnt greys droid like have minds almost computer like?
I think this whole universe is run on frequencies and energy vibrations. The atoms are held together just by energy and all energy has a frequency, the universe is this but on a much larger scale.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yep computers can calculate way faster than humans, but they can't do a single thing without a human first programming with instructions it and initializing it.
Computers only know two things, 0 and 1. We use higher level languages that make more sense to us than binary, like shorthand instructions that are then converted back to 0 and 1 so the computer can understand.
So while they can compute data and retain information better than us, computers are not smarter than humans.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join