It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I see,
but I can't think of any other methods for them to abduct people.
I mean im sure they abduct people in condos also.
witch means they would have to walk past security in the front lobby, take the elevator up, then pick someones door lock?
Then drag the person back down the elevator ( I sure as hell know those short guys aint walkin up 40 floors of stairs)
If that was the case then wouldn't all it take to avoid them is a few pieces of furniture behind the door?

Here's a typical abduction scenario...

1. They target someone in a high rise late at night and hover their cloaked ship just outside the building. If they suspect that a security system is set up, they use electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology to deactivate it, as well as any video cameras and other electronic equipment. This is the same method that they use to cause automobile engines to stall out prior to an abduction.

2. They project an intense white floodlight paralysis beam (completely silent but much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight) through an open window of the targeted residence. They do this just long enough to be effective.

3. They use their cameras to confirm that their intended is either paralyzed or unconscious from their paralysis beams.

4. They come in through the open window or from the rooftop (picking locks along the way as easily as any locksmith), and then drag their intended away.

5. They then drug their victim to keep him from trying to escape and/or from fighting them.

6. They use their advanced interface technology, combined with drugs, to implant screen memories, partly to block the memory of the encounter and also to instill a belief that they have godlike abilities (e.g., that they actually came through a wall to kidnap him, that they can read his mind, teleport, etc). The reason: a prisoner who believes his captors have godlike abilities is more likely to be submissive. Pure psychological manipulation

7. They perform all the experiments and take all the blood and glandular extracts they wish from the victim who is strapped down on an examination table.

8. If the victim survives and they decide not to have him used for food or to be dissected, they deposit him back in his high rise residence. He wakes up, possibly notices the missing time and various body changes (like surgical scars) and wonders what the hell happened. He may or may not start to slowly remember parts of the experience.

9. He ventures online to places like ATS and tries very hard to explain his partially remembered kidnapping from spiritually indifferent Reticulan aliens (typically Greys), and is met with mixed reviews from the people in here; some of which basically call him a crackpot and/or suffering from a form of mental illness.

10. The Reticulans move on to their next unsuspecting victim, largely unopposed.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I don't know if this guy(PR) has me on ignore or what, but ask him WHY he feels the way he does and WHY hasn't he done any research on his beloved Greys(beyond those who share his fear-mongering ideals that is)?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

And one other question, do you think they would risk going after someone that slept in bed with a knife or gun?

Like suppose their "paralyzing mind trick" was to not work because the guy was prepared mentally, i guess the aliens would have to prepare for their own anal probing backfire.

If you use a deadbolt lock on your doors -- which can only be opened from the inside -- and have all your windows closed, locked, and covered by a thick shade, and have a firearm loaded and readily available, and avoid trying to get a better look when you see a UFO and immediately secure yourself inside, then you have a very good chance of not being abducted by Reticulan aliens.

They prefer to pursue low risks and if you do all of the above and manage to avoid getting hit by a sky blue or intense white paralysis beam, then they would likely give up on the attempt and seek more unsuspecting and vulnerable victims.

Careful with drapes and shades.

For a split second, I once had a paralysis beam come in through a crack in my shade and ricochet off of a bedroom mirror into my face. It was the brightest light I had ever seen and it woke me up from a sound sleep. Luckily, it was not at full strength or I would have been knocked out.

I hate when that happens.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Ok thanks man.
It sounds all logical now.
Do you think they mostly keep coming after same targets over and over, or do they mostly go after one guy and then when there done never come back for him again?
the reason I ask is because I see a lot of UFO's every day in my city and I wonder why so much and what they could be doing.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

He might have you on ignore I think.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Paul I gotta say that is very good information, I have another question
Have you heard or seen Grays using flash lights or some type of light to look around in there hand or body?
The reason I ask is because when I was a kid 8-10 years old sleeping I woke up and looked thought my door way and a light was coming up the stairs, as it came up the stairs the person holding the light shined it directly in my face instantly, and started walking towards me, I thought it was my dad at first (wich would be strange as he wasn't living at my house and he didn't have a key)so I said "dad?", no answer, as he was coming closer and I saw someone else coming up the stairs behind him as I saw this I instantly went to sleep making a "ooohhh" sound for some reason instead of trying see who the hell it was, and i thought the way I fell asleep was strange.
Also if I remember correctly the light was a pure clean white color, which back then no one had those type of lights yet.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yep he does have Shakesbear on ignore as do I.

I think if the subject became aware of being taken the Greys wouldnt go for the same person. The subject would be aware of who or what is trying to capture them, the 'surprise' is gone for the Greys.

Its better for the Greys for example to take someone who is completely unaware of what goes on or what could happen as apposed to someone who is prepared. They prefer to take the unsuspected rather than the prepared, which is similar to what Paul has said.

Rephrased it I was dead tired

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Ok thanks for the info Drakiir

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If you use a deadbolt lock on your doors -- which can only be opened from the inside -- and have all your windows closed, locked, and covered by a thick shade, and have a firearm loaded and readily available, and avoid trying to get a better look when you see a UFO and immediately secure yourself inside, then you have a very good chance of not being abducted by Reticulan aliens.

:

The abduction I vividly remember was in Cyprus and Id left all the doors and shutters open, Im sure this really helped them get in. Ive heard this method of closing and locking all doors/windows but when it 22 C at night its difficult to do!

The green humanoid I saw said nothing to me, maybe your right and they cant communicate telepathically
it just stared, and I did wonder why it didnt say anything. Whats the point if its not going to say anything?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So you don't think they don't have the ability to go thru walls? All matter is 99.9 percent empty space... If you could manipulate space\time It should not be an issue at all.. However you are right ... they prefer low risks.. They usually scan to see if subject is awake typing on his computer... if he is they go on to the next fool that fell asleep
ATS has probaly saved me a few times...But before ATS and before I realised I could defend myself.. I was taken at there whim.. I would usually have a fake\screen dream so that I wouldnt wake up... then When I do wake up.. I am usually in the upright position..(I sleep fetal) .. so right there I know the deed has been done.. I have awoken during my dreams only to find myself in a paralysis state.. I did get a glimps of my captors however all I saw were shadows (cloaking device?) well anyways its obvious that we are all living in a huge DARK CITY.... anyone who has not watched this movie should watch it.. Exept we are a resource... it is clear that with my lack of energy and loss of body fluids that they are extracting diff things from us ... I am now extremely motivated to get a firearm or 2.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by buds84

I don't know if this guy(PR) has me on ignore or what, but ask him WHY he feels the way he does and WHY hasn't he done any research on his beloved Greys(beyond those who share his fear-mongering ideals that is)?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Don't worry man they have me on ignore aswell. I take being ignored by a raving mad man as a compliment. Their delusional claims don't stand up to scrutiny, they have no evidence to support their fictional stories, when the questions get too hard you go on ignore while they continue to suck the weak minded in.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ok thanks man.

You bet.

It sounds all logical now.
Do you think they mostly keep coming after same targets over and over, or do they mostly go after one guy and then when there done never come back for him again?

Yes, they do generally go after the same targets.

the reason I ask is because I see a lot of UFO's every day in my city and I wonder why so much and what they could be doing.

There are entire families that have been abducted on and off for many years. Once the brainwashing is done and the implants are surgically inserted, it makes it even easier for them to track and keep using the same people over and over again for various purposes.

They are very active in our cities.

Watch yourself in viewing them.

If you can see them, then they can target you

But if you do plan to pursue the dangerous activity of keeping a look-out for Reticulan ships, greatly increase your ability to see them.

Get yourself some night vision equipment so you can see through their cloaked ships and probes.

However frightening, you will then see many more Zetan spacecraft in our skies at night and during the daylight hours.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Paul I gotta say that is very good information, I have another question
Have you heard or seen Grays using flash lights or some type of light to look around in there hand or body?

That was no flashlight

The reason I ask is because when I was a kid 8-10 years old sleeping I woke up and looked thought my door way and a light was coming up the stairs, as it came up the stairs the person holding the light shined it directly in my face instantly, and started walking towards me, I thought it was my dad at first (which would be strange as he wasn't living at my house and he didn't have a key)so I said "dad?", no answer, as he was coming closer and I saw someone else coming up the stairs behind him as I saw this I instantly went to sleep making a "ooohhh" sound for some reason instead of trying see who the hell it was, and i thought the way I fell asleep was strange.
Also if I remember correctly the light was a pure clean white color, which back then no one had those type of lights yet.

My friend you are simply describing a hand-held, white paralysis beam device that a Reticulan was carrying who entered your home. It was shined in your face so you would pass out. That is why you fell asleep strangely.

They didn't wipe out your memory of the event because you were so young and thereby not considered a threat. Few Terrans would listen to a child about such things anyway without deeming it an overactive imagination and/or just a dream.

There are degrees of intensity within paralysis beams. It appears that the one used on you caused sleep in a few seconds. In contrast, the larger, more powerful paralysis beams from their ships and probes causes instant paralysis and unconsciousness upon contact within the general area of the face and head

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The abduction I vividly remember was in Cyprus and Id left all the doors and shutters open, Im sure this really helped them get in. Ive heard this method of closing and locking all doors/windows but when it 22 C at night its difficult to do!

Yes, that's how they got in, through the easily accessible points.

The green humanoid I saw said nothing to me, maybe your right and they cant communicate telepathically
it just stared, and I did wonder why it didnt say anything. Whats the point if its not going to say anything?

Yes, they can't communicate telepathically.

However, I think one can safely assume that the alien you saw wasn't there to sit down with you and chat.

An illustration:

Setting: It is the morning, the sun is starting to come out, the birds are chirping, and the weather is balmy. There is an urbane, tall, Reticulan sitting on a chair by a small circular table on a private balcony overlooking a beautiful European village. Sitting on the other side of the table is a beautiful, blonde, tan, Terran Caucasian female in her twenties who he uses as his concubine whenever he visits. They are both sipping Earl Grey tea.

Terran Female To Reticulan: "So...how is the subjugation of this planet going?"

Reticulan: "Quite well actually. Most people here, especially those in the so-called ufology community, now believe that we have godlike powers. That we can walk through walls, teleport, and that we have telepathic, even telepathic stunning ability. The disinformation campaign has had great success and my Reptilian and Preying Mantis supervisors are very pleased

Because of the progress I have made in my command in meeting the quota for acquiring Homo sapien raw genetic material, I am up for promotion in the not-too-distant future."

Terran Female: "Splendid
"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well I must say that sort of chat would have been quite good but yes I see your point...why do they actually need to talk to us anyway
I hope my memory of it hasnt been altered and I was involved in some abduction (again).

So you really think no alien can talk telepathically at all?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
...you are right ... they prefer low risks.. They usually scan to see if subject is awake typing on his computer... if he is they go on to the next fool that fell asleep
ATS has probaly saved me a few times...But before ATS and before I realised I could defend myself.. I was taken at there whim.. I would usually have a fake\screen dream so that I wouldnt wake up... then When I do wake up.. I am usually in the upright position..(I sleep fetal) .. so right there I know the deed has been done.. I have awoken during my dreams only to find myself in a paralysis state.. I did get a glimps of my captors however all I saw were shadows (cloaking device?) well anyways its obvious that we are all living in a huge DARK CITY.... anyone who has not watched this movie should watch it.. Exept we are a resource... it is clear that with my lack of energy and loss of body fluids that they are extracting diff things from us ... I am now extremely motivated to get a firearm or 2.

Make it stronger than a 22 caliber

Like a 357 magnum or a 44 magnum.

Go for a good handgun and/or a rifle of some kind.

Take a firearms safety course and know how to use your weapons.

A really good choice for a rifle is the Benelli M1 Super 90. This is a police assault, semi-automatic shotgun.

For a time after the Reticulans first attempted to enter my then home in the 1990's, starting with an intense white paralysis beam through our second story bathroom window, I kept a loaded M1 Super 90 next to my bed.

Great for home defense

The idea is to give any Reticulans on foot who attempt to enter our home a very bad day.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well I must say that sort of chat would have been quite good but yes I see your point...why do they actually need to talk to us anyway
I hope my memory of it hasnt been altered and I was involved in some abduction (again).

So you really think no alien can talk telepathically at all?

Not a one.

No more open windows and doors.

Practice proper safety procedures from now on

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A really good choice for the latter is the Benelli M1 Super 90. This is a police assault, semi-automatic shotgun. For a time after the Reticulans first attempted to enter my then home in the 1990's, starting with an intense white paralysis beam through our second story bathroom window, I kept a loaded M1 Super 90 next to my bed.

But Paul what on Earth would you have done, shot it
How would you have explained the gun fire and the body , you really would have gone to this extreme if one came after you? Could you have picked up the gun quick enough before the paralysis beam?
I saw a white cloud shape above me once that turned into a beam and collapsed in on its self but it didnt paralyse me. I woke up with a jolt and saw it disapperaring in on its self. It spoke to me and said "everything is going to be ok" guess it cant have been a grey if it spoke. It seemed too nice to be a grey anyway, I also got the impression there was 2 of "them " disapearing into this beam. .....sorry off topic, but its beam related

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thats some excellent advice about how to avoid UFOs and stay safe.

I used to close everything from fear of them coming back but now Im not worried to walk the hallway in the dark or leave my window open, I even have my blinds open now. I not only know Im safe but I feel it too, my room is my room, not somewhere to hide from the Greys.

Yeah as Paul said they can see you no matter how far away you are and one theory I thought of before is that the lights could act as bait. How many people would race outside if they saw something unusual in the sky, hundreds possibly.

The Greys have just got themselves hundreds of more people to experiment on just by baiting them to come outside. It is a theory but a highly probable one and it would explain how they get so many people to experiment on even if the people dont openly beleive in them.

For example someone could say, "I saw something weird in the sky last night but it was probably nothing" but could they of made themselves a potential target just from seeing the 'weird object". It probably doesn't happen to everyone but I think its a simple yet effective way for Greys to 'meet their quota' so to speak.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thanks again Paul
Oh man this sucks. That means they prolly have a trace on me and who know how many other times they came for me.

Around that time when I saw the person with the light, I had told my mother one morning that aliens came for me, she obviously thought i had a dream, I personally don't remember telling her this at all. she told me this just a few weeks ago.

When I was a baby at the house my dad was smoking outside and he noticed a bright UFO outside my bedroom window about 20-30 meters directly in front my window while I was sleeping and it zapped off very fast about a minute after he noticed it.
This was in Trinidad in the Caribbean that's where I was born.

This type of stuff doesn't mean I was abducted does it?
I mean they could have just come for a visit? I hope?...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join