It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Not to mention our computers aren't doing everything we're doing at the same time either. Like walking which takes thousand of instructions alone, not to mention the physical balancing that needs to go on. So I agree computers can't necessarily out think us. I heard technically to reproduce a single human neuron in real time it would take a computer more massive then the latest IBM super computer, something along the lines of the state of Texas. Gotta try to find that reference for that one but it was pretty interesting when I heard/read it. Isn't the best computer chess program not even ranked number 1?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Got that right.

I think no Alien should be allowed to walk freely onto the surface of Earth because they arent to be trusted by anyone.

They are reported to have weapons that can easily demolish Earth so I dont blame any government for not trusting them.

Hey I like your Avatar, thats how I feel about Greys also

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

Thanks I made it myself, it's from an upcoming animated story I'm working on called Grey Vampire.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
In regards to how fast they think per second...

The one thing you will notice if you ever either have a gun pulled on you or pull one on someone else is that 1-2 seconds where the being with the gun on them can't think at all...

Besides (lol and there are 2 ways you can take this perhaps both of them true) Fighting isn't about thinking it's about not thinking, thought is a terrible thing to have going on in a fight, Intelligence is for pre fight strategy, during the fight you want to react instinctively, subconciously without any thought at all, to be able to react before your opponent even knows what his/her move will be... the skill of fight requires something that isn't quite thought.

Can't see a Grey doing so well in a boxing match or a war for that matter

[edit on 3-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51
reply to post by Mr Green

Yep computers can calculate way faster than humans, but they can't do a single thing without a human first programming with instructions it and initializing it.
Computers only know two things, 0 and 1. We use higher level languages that make more sense to us than binary, like shorthand instructions that are then converted back to 0 and 1 so the computer can understand.
So while they can compute data and retain information better than us, computers are not smarter than humans.

so A computer needs a human to tell it what to do then its a lot faster than us.....what if a grey had a reptile programming its mind and telling it what to do...? Then its mind could work very fast..just a thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Well if a grey was just a remote controlled robot, how does it infiltrate your astral dreams or whatever you guys were talking about... how does it speak to you telepathically? You can't have both...

More on topic, I actually believe the reason why "aliens are scary" is that your already convinced somethings out to get you and scared in the first place, your mind is loaded with fanciful ideas before your going to sleep. Put lucid dreams into the mix and maybe a spot of sleep paralysis and I can completly understand how terrified that would make someone.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51

Well if a grey was just a remote controlled robot, how does it infiltrate your astral dreams or whatever you guys were talking about... how does it speak to you telepathically? You can't have both...

Ive never seen a grey astrally but I guess they control your dream state via your chakras to confuse you, then alter their or your vibration to enter our dimension. They then operate on us in this dimension not on the astral plane. This plane is used to confuse us, to bloke out whats really happenning to us, so yes a droid could do this, its merely manipulating states of frequencies.

I have no idea how it speaks telepathically, Ive never had one speak to me. Has anyone actually had this happen to them? I dont think they are 100% robot more of an organic body for a shell with hardware inside for their minds maybe? Maybe they do have an organic brain but its wired up to some electronic box.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If an alien wants to abduct me and have alien nookie with me to have alien hybrid babies , or even fiddle with my 'tummy banana' thats cool by me, coz my wife ain't doing it

Besides if they're gonna kill us all they would have done it long before we developed devastating weapons capable of rendering our little planet to nothing more than a glowing radioactive pebble.
And another possibility if we're just for food ,would you kill all your cows on your farm.?
Let you cows roam free, and make little cows . That way an endless supply of yum yum..
Just worry though if your cows are left long enough then don't figure out how to use weapons.
I just find aliens so frustrating.
LOOK you grey freaks or overlords... either kill us all now and get it over with or leave us alone to blow ourselves up. failing that if we're on some self destructive path , come down in your UFO's and EMP us back to the stone age...That way you can show us your true meanings instead of freaking out some redneck yokels or somebody who ain't ever gonna get believed by the rest of the world.
If your here for 'our good' then make yourselves known to us and help humamity FFS

[edit on 3/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry mods but how can Paul_Richards still be allowed to post on the forums. I was rewarded 500 ATS points for revealing his cult and he is still posting, Take the dam points off me I don't want them, the points mean nothing to me anyway other than some fancy graphics. Not when he is still snooping around looking for the next vulnerable person.

This guy Did Manipulate me plane and simple read the "Ascension Process" thread I am sure it's still kicking around even though it's locked.

There are enough people on here who have been manipulated by this guy to send him to Jail.

Anyway back on topic, Sorry OP for steering this topic off track but I am sure the -500 points will make it even

I think the fear of greys is down to the years and years of BS we have been fed by our government and people twisting the truth. Infact we have come a day and age where we don't know what is or isn't the truth no more. Even if we saw aliens face to face we would still say "Maybe it's a hologram"

It's not the Greys/Aliens we should be scared of it's our need for Greed and Power, To be better than the next person no matter who or what gets hurt.

It's like the game chinese whispers, only in this game people manipulate the truth even more for greed and power. To look down apon others and say "I KNOW THE TRUTH" with a big smile on there face. In one way or another everyone likes that feeling of power, even if it's for few seconds.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Before I just put you on my ignore list...

Originally posted by psycho81
This guy Did Manipulate me plane and simple read the "Ascension Process" thread I am sure it's still kicking around even though it's locked.

There are enough people on here who have been manipulated by this guy to send him to Jail.

You manipulated yourself through your own prejudice and egotism

And I have every right to post my opinion in ATS as long as I follow the rules, which I do.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
They communicate telepathically and they feel cold and clammy.

I agree with the cold and clammy part.

But I disagree that they can communicate telepathically.

That is, any more than any one of us can communicate telepathically with anyone else in the flesh.

That's the clincher to the whole issue of telepathic communication ability.

If the Greys could indeed do this, then all of us would be receiving messages from them much more often. It would not be an occasional communication but a consistent and verifiable manifestation among ALL abductees, as well as researchers and ufologists in general.

Why?

Because if they are truly telepathic, it is in their best interest to present themselves in a positive light to all those who are receptive to benevolent telepathic messages. This includes all the spiritual and psychic mediums out there that, by definition, specialize in telepathic communication

It wouldn't be a select few and only certain abductees (many of which exhibit signs of brainwashing) that would be in telepathic contact with the Greys.

Instead, it would be a large segment or ALL of the psychically receptive community on this planet that would be confirming the purported telepathic ability of the Reticulan Greys.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
i guess one really good question would be is...do we really know aliens exsist yet?...id say answer that question and then move on to the "are aliens scary question".
Good Day
Skept!cal

have you done any research about Alien existence yet?
Good Day

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Totally disagree with you there buddy-ol'-pal. So explain to us exactly why we should all believe you over these people who say they do communicate telepathically...and that of course after totally disregarding our own thoughts and opinions to entertain yours... for the moment of course:
Whitley Strieber
Sgt. Clifford Stone
Dan Sherman
Dan Burisch
Robert Perala
David Wilcock
Mr. X

And that's just the ones I feel like linking...and like I said this after giving you the benefit of the doubt enough for you to explain WHY you think that ET's don't communicate telepathically, if you will?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
In regards to how fast they think per second...

The one thing you will notice if you ever either have a gun pulled on you or pull one on someone else is that 1-2 seconds where the being with the gun on them can't think at all...

Besides (lol and there are 2 ways you can take this perhaps both of them true) Fighting isn't about thinking it's about not thinking, thought is a terrible thing to have going on in a fight, Intelligence is for pre fight strategy, during the fight you want to react instinctively, subconciously without any thought at all, to be able to react before your opponent even knows what his/her move will be... the skill of fight requires something that isn't quite thought.

Can't see a Grey doing so well in a boxing match or a war for that matter

You are referring to combat whereby one's opponent is at point blank range or closer.

In this instance, you may be right about the Greys being at a disadvantage.

However, the Greys don't fight that way. They hide behind their high technology which in general is much more advanced than most of us as common citizens have available to us.

It isn't like the situation in the film Predator whereby the alien decided to have hand-to-hand combat. Abductees have reported that Nordics (genetically engineered humans) serve as on-board security to protect the weaker, four-foot tall Greys against their Homo sapien prisoners.

The Greys have no intention of engaging us face to face.

Most likely, they will stay in their ships and use their probes and advanced weapons without getting entrenched in close combat

So yes, the Greys would not do well in MMA fighting and boxing.

But in an interstellar war, with their advanced antimatter weapons -- which Bob Lazar has explained at length -- they would defeat this planet completely but ONLY if they decided to eliminate the entire surface population, and end the harvesting of this world for many years to come.

Sacrificing an abundant, genetically rich planet in the process.

Something that they wish to avoid.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If they don't communicate with people telepathically, then how exactly do they talk to people?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

In my situation they mainly communicated by gestures with simple movements and some expression although they are limited. Very similar to when we acknowledge and accept things with movement of our hands and head.

They can feel feelings but they tend to reject them if they aren't considered important to them, pretty much meaning they are arrogant to anything that doesn't conform to their way.

From what I have experienced they can pick up alpha brain waves and they can be selective in what they want to pick up, like a filter on a transmitter. They except some signals and they reject signals.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
If they don't communicate with people telepathically, then how exactly do they talk to people?

Electronic voice instrumentation.

We can even do that now ourselves. Converting vocal patterns to words on our PC and vice versa.

There are also indications that they have advanced interface technology but I wouldn't go so far as to state that the Reticulans have Borg capability.

Only that their ability to electronically interface for navigation, weapons systems, and other functions on-board their spacecraft, is considerably greater than our own. These being technological functions and not representative of telepathy between incarnate humanoids.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Ok it's still a bit hard for me to understand how they know English or whatever language of the people they are abducting.
I mean it would seem easier for them to be telepathic and not have to learn a bunch of different languages.
Do they first need to implant something into the person so they can communicate with them?

Also you say they can't walk though walls as people say, how is it they get into peoples homes? obviously they are not picking peoples locks.

I must say for them to be telepathic and walk thought walls isnt that far fetched, we have people on earth like kung-fu guys that can get whacked with a 2x4 in the nuts and not feel it, move objects with their mind and bend a sharp spear with there neck without harming themselves at all, its seems like almost the same concept if your mind is that advanced.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Ok it's still a bit hard for me to understand how they know English or whatever language of the people they are abducting.

The Greys serve under the Reptilians.

The Reptilians (that the ancient Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki) came here literally hundreds of thousands of years ago. (Corroborated by the archaeological findings of Zechariah Sitchin and indirectly from the US Air Force through Linda Moulton Howe in the documentary, The Mysterious Origins of Man -- the Companion Tape.) That is a VERY LONG TIME to analyze and understand every single language on this planet and in minute detail

obviously they are not picking peoples locks.

Why not?

That is indeed one of their methods.

I must say for them to be telepathic and walk thought walls isnt that far fetched, we have people on earth like kung-fu guys that can get whacked with a 2x4 in the nuts and not feel it, move objects with their mind and bend a sharp spear with there neck without harming themselves at all, its seems like almost the same concept if your mind is that advanced.

That is quite true.

But in order to do those things, they would have to embrace the magickal and mystical energy of Chi/Ki/Prana.

This is antithetical to their nature, as they are indifferent to Spirit/God/Magick.

As they believe that Science is God.

While the Chi practitioners you described, if anything, value Chi/Ki/Prana as a form of God Force energy.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I see,
but I can't think of any other methods for them to abduct people.
I mean im sure they abduct people in condos also.
witch means they would have to walk past security in the front lobby, take the elevator up, then pick someones door lock?
Then drag the person back down the elevator ( I sure as hell know those short guys aint walkin up 40 floors of stairs)
If that was the case then wouldn't all it take to avoid them is a few pieces of furniture behind the door?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And one other question, do you think they would risk going after someone that slept in bed with a knife or gun?

Like suppose their "paralyzing mind trick" was to not work because the guy was prepared mentally, i guess the aliens would have to prepare for their own anal probing backfire.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join