It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Paul literally just invents his idea of what "reality" is to him. The crap he spews is unsubstantiated it always has been, and what is based in fact is twisted for his own for fear and control. I love how he keep contradicting himself left and right and for some reason MG is just into contradictions I guess -shrugs-. They're entertaining to see the ass make more of an ass of himself, but as far as information, PR definitely isn't going to provide anything that's very useful that you can''t find with a quick google search.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
reply to post by Mr Green

Will expand later green
Heres some really scary aliens for you...

www.allfantasyart.com...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by headlightone]

scary indeed. You ask what do spiritual aliens or alien angels have to do with all this? To me an alien does not have to look like an "alien" or have a body we can see. I believe many in our plane are energy and just alter their frequency to enter this 3D state. Not sure that they are alien angels as such but you can see why many think of them in this light cant you. To just think of aliens as physical beings like us is not questioning enough. They will not look like us and this is what makes them scary.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ms Green peoples perceptions of aliens can be altered by the enviroment
around them or by what they are conditioned to believe or what society or peers tell them they should see or believe.
Its a bit like the matrix we inhabit here.
This famous fable describes it .

www.andersen.sdu.dk...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah it seems most of the time those "energetic bodies" of theirs interact with the "etheric" version of ourselves on the "astral plane". It's quiet an experience. I think I may have ran into some pleiadians (I think) on the AP not too long ago, very interesting encounter. They all had these ultra-blue eyes that where slightly larger then the average humans'.

As far as Angelic-aliens, that's probably one of the "easiest" concepts to realize "there" (aka astral plane), as at one point ghosts, spirits, demons, angels, ETs, they all converge & split again.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

All I can say about the matter is If people make a conscious choice to listen and learn fair enough.If people want to listen then also apply the
lessons to their lives then the teacher must accept his responsibity as must
the student.together they rise together they fall.
In reality thats not the case usually divided they fall.
What I usually find is if you give a person enough rope they sometimes hang themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

lol yeah I guess that is true sometimes too for sure. It seems a lot of it stems from most people's lack of self discipline and wanting to "skip to the end" so to speak and just start doing the cool things that border on "super powers" or some crap. Or maybe they want to just know it "all" so they don't have to worry anymore, but that's such a fallacy on some many levels. It's funny watching the self-appointed-"authorities" like PR spewing unsubstantiated theory that's esoterically linked to fact that he has no comprehension of. I hear a lot of people talking about "resonance" but do they even know any practical applications of it that principle? Some do right away, others have no idea what that is, some people claim to know only because intellectually they know saying that will maybe convince others of their proclaimed abilities. But what are the fundamentals of resonance? Well I'll answer part of that because I do know(and know how to apply those principles), it starts with wavelength(or a wave). So there's some more rope for some one to either grab onto, or go hang themselves after drinking the cool aid.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

All I can say about the matter is If people make a conscious choice to listen and learn fair enough.If people want to listen then also apply the
lessons to their lives then the teacher must accept his responsibity as must
the student.together they rise together they fall.
In reality thats not the case usually divided they fall.
What I usually find is if you give a person enough rope they sometimes hang themselves.

There are no teachers here and no students though, not in the sense you are refering. People fall and rise on their own I dont think others can bring them down as such, in the end we all have our free will and it is ourselves that we bring down in the end. We can not blaim others. We all know deep down what we believe is right, we just know.

I have no intentions of causing myself any injuries with a rope. I was merely saying I could agree with the nostradamus quote. ( Who you brought up in the first place lol)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havak
Why does everyone think that Aliens are Scary? It seems that they are either coming to enslave us, kill us, or make space babies with us. creepazoid slime who wish to conquer Humanity. Those darned things just keep coming right back in their flying saucers, to tell us that we have screwed up yet again, the world is doomed, and all that jazz. So why do people think that Aliens are scary anyway?

People are NOT scared of aliens as such. Why? Because not many of us have actually seen one, so we cant be scared of something we havent seen. What we are scared of is being abducted re link below, are aliens frightening or is it the fear of abduction.
When we start to get scared at night thinking an alien is coming, its not the alien itself its the fear of what its going to do.

www.aliencrossing.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ms green I believe you are a scientist.
Lets come at this from another angle .
The fight or flight syndrome is built into our mental genetic makeup do
you agree.
A lot of people suffer from phobias and disorders of some type or other.
People fear lions, terrorists,spiders,crowds,confined spaces ETC ETC.
Aliens be they benevolent or evil or small and cuddly ,f they are unknown
to the person then the survival system engages.
Normaly a person seeing aliens will probably been having contact with them since early childhood which would instill many years of fear.
My point is scary aliens, scary turnips. scary spice a lot of the time its genetical makeup. Link Below.

www.phobias-help.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes and the cool thing is you can reprogram those genetics as we physically program our genes as much as the are passed to us. We are not victims or our genes, we've just been told that. For more information how that's done, what our limited beliefs really accomplished in the medical field, as well further implications that our beliefs create our physical selves, check out Bruce Lipton PhD

Short vid here on "new biology"

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ms green I believe you are a scientist.
Lets come at this from another angle .

www.phobias-help.com...

ANXIETY DISORDERS AND PHOBIAS - learn to live with them

Headlightone this is NOT my thread, I do not seek treatment for an alien anxiety problem thank you very much. Are you being funny here? Yes maybe others will find this link useful as some abductees fit into this category.

This bleeding website is enough to give anyone anxiety problems more than any alien. I joined ATS quite sane and now Im not so sure...all Ive managed to do is fill my head with 100's of theories and met some rather freaky people (with many normal ones too of course...work out which you are please)
One good thing has come out of ATS and thats learning about meditation.

So thanks for that link but no, I whont be contacting them. I have a slight fear of greys I will admit but not aliens in general. If I saw a reptile I think Id be so scared Id pass out so at least I wouldn't know too much about that encounter.

You posted earlier about what alien angels have to do with this thread. Do you not find the concept of alien spirits and angels an amazing one? Its relevant to this thread because if they are indeed aliens, we shouldn't be scared of these should we. Who could be scared of a peaceful alien angel? Why must all angels look like we have in an art gallery.

So thanks for the concern for my mental health but no need.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

just sayin that does not prove your point what so ever...not trying to be difficult, just sayin it would probably be better to see if in fact they really do exsist

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

MR Lipton and the vid yes that could be the case authorities should get some mass reprogramming going on.It may sort out a lot of problems in
society today.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ms green I am glad you are of sound body and mind .
I would not suggest otherwise I was purely coming at the subject of the thread from a more clinical angle

I find all types of alien material including the spiritual alien entitys fascinating dont doubt me on that.
Keep sane and keep posting.
I must add that I do enjoy your more dramatic posts when your creative acting juices are flowing you should apply to RADA I could just picture you
in a show up the London west end.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ms green I am glad you are of sound body and mind .
I would not suggest otherwise I was purely coming at the subject of the thread from a more clinical angle

I find all types of alien material including the spiritual alien entitys fascinating dont doubt me on that.
Keep sane and keep posting.
I must add that I do enjoy your more dramatic posts when your creative acting juices are flowing you should apply to RADA I could just picture you
in a show up the London west end.

I do not go out to be dramatic, its just ATS can become a very heated arena for debate, I feel very strongly about a lot of things and will not let it go by without saying so. Im pro aliens, pro ascension, pro HCR meditation (and chakra) and yes I guess the three together do become dramatic some times.

Back to the less scary aliens, the arcturians. Here is their message (chanelled in 1989)

When you stop feeling separate from other creeds and realize you are a part of earth, that is a small dot in the Universe, that is part of many beings in the Galaxies, you will begin to see that we all are working for the same end....
Unconditional Love for everything. The Beauty of the stars and planets and the connectedness with the Life Forces on every level and on every planet in the Galaxies. Then the love and energy will flow and you will experience the joy and bliss and truth of your Being.

Im really liking these less scary aliens a lot. I cant believe not much is known about them. Who can argue with a message such as this, if every one placed even a small amount of effort into what they say we'd all be 100% better off. No hate , no war, no NWO , no people at the top controlling it would be a brave new world indeed.
And its not a silly dream ,if we all did this we would all be so much better wouldnt we. those that say its a stupid idea just cant be bothered to change or dont want to change. Yes change is hard, Ive had a very hard time adjusting to all this but its worth it. Sorry if this is too dramatic for you btw!

Link below for the source of my quote
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join