It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You know I actively look for UFOs on my balcony almost every night, I have an eye for them now and I thought they would never try to target me just because I'm looking and also I live in a condensed area with lots of buildings so I thought they wouldn't risk doing anything in a area with lots of people like that

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Memory alterations used to happen all the time to me, alternate events which confused the hell out of me now I dont get them anymore and my life makes sense. Everything I ever experienced that didn't fit was exactly that, it didn't fit so chances are it didn't belong.

The Greys had an influence over me as you stated, control and mind games and it was only the day that I questioned them after I first started HCR that this was the case. I had to leave college as a high pitch unbearable sound came into my temple, and I think it was them punishing me for asking, doubting them.

Mr Green: I am free how because I know it and I feel it and I have no fear of walking a simple hallway in the dark. I no longer get 'transmissions' to the temple that stop when I tell them too, I can say anything I want about them and I feel no guilt anymore. How many times did I used to say on the 'fence post', that I couldnt say certain things, now I can.

Thats how I know I'm free because all these things in my life have changed and the Greys know that with help and determination their hold on me was gone. There would be no point in keeping me prisoner when I knew that my captors were liars and frauds. Additionally talking about them on ATS freely now, they want their agenda kept secret well its not so secret anymore.

Paul came very close to being taken and I can guarantee they arent willing to touch him because he knows of their deception just as I now know.

In summary, theres no real point in hunting an animal when it knows your every move

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yeah its a theory on how they may get so many people as experiments so maybe Paul could provide some more insight into my theory, see whether its a probable theory. They can see you but they may only target specific people, Im not sure but like you said it may not mean they target everyone.

I guess anyone who views them can be a potential but as to what makes them pick certain people I wouldnt know. I believed in UFOs all my life and some others who get taken who may not believe also get abducted, so its looks like their is no order to it.

The thing is though unless you search your mind you can actually not even remember if anything out of the ordinary happened or not. Im lucky I did and so does Paul and it sounds like you do too.

Its highly probable that they at least visited you but as to whether they did anything more than that remains a mystery. The thing that I cant figure out is that everyone says that they see bright white lights, but when I got taken it was a bright red although the interior of the ship was white.

Why I saw a read beam instead of a white one like Paul and you have seen I dont know, its a mystery to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to
Mr Green: I am free how because I know it and I feel it and I have no fear of walking a simple hallway in the dark. I no longer get 'transmissions' to the temple that stop when I tell them too, I can say anything I want about them and I feel no guilt anymore. How many times did I used to say on the 'fence post', that I couldnt say certain things, now I can.
know I'm free because all these things in my life have changed and the Greys know that with help and determination their hold on me was gone. There would be no point in keeping me prisoner when I knew that my captors were liars and frauds. Additionally talking about them on ATS freely now, they want their agenda kept secret well its not so secret anymore.

Your story is an amazing one Drakiir, to be free from them after 26 years is quite a feat. You say you can talk freely on ATS about them, this is good but do you think they will get annoyed? I know you say your free but what you might say may be very damaging to them.

Can I say for one last time to you how very sorry I am about Darcons ascension thread, it seems from your replies you are still very angry about this. But you know as well as I what was the cause of this, and it has taken me 3 months to get over these attacks. I dont think you or anybody else quite realized how severe my GE attacks were. ask your self why did I get attacked so badly....why indeed. I hope one day you can find it in yourself to forgive me as I know you havent yet. I also hope darcon will forgive me also.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

They have no connection to me anymore and my implant has been deactivated and I have always felt them when they are around and this has not happened ever since I started HCR.

I feel GEs (the bad group) and the Saints which are full of love but no Greys have made a visit or made themselves visible for a long time. Whatever I say about them freely isnt monitored anymore so as far as they are concerned im not a subject to them, which means freedom for me and to what they dont want known.

Paul says damaging things about them as well and he came close so I guess that makes me number 2 to say damaging things. They have no physical contact with me anymore so they may not even know what we are both telling

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I feel GEs and the Saints which are full of love but no Greys have made a visit or made themselves visible for a long time. Whatever I say about them freely isnt monitored anymore so as far as they are concerned im not a subject to them, which means freedom for me and to what they dont want known.

Which GE s give you a feeling of love? Are you saying some group entites can bring a feeling of love? The Ge s that visited me were not full of love they attacked me endlessly. They no longer do as ive sorted all that out now, but thats not to say they whont in the future.

So you aint accepting my apology then lol, well Im not saying it again.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My mistake I meant that separate.

I feel GEs (the bad group) and I feel the Saints which are full of love as in two separate groups.

I do that sometimes, I think in my view and put it out in text and forget to adjust it for everyone else's perspective. I sometimes type in first person but dont translate it to third person to text which happens allot.

I barely ever feel the GEs of late and gladly when they try to attack they are gone as quick as they turn up.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

My mistake I meant that separate.

I feel GEs (the bad group) and I feel the Saints which are full of love as in two separate groups.

Yes I thought that but I wanted to check. I still do HCR as you may or may not know. Although I left Paul (or thrown out one of the two )I find I still can not turn away from HCR. I think once you have practised it , it does become a life times technique. Ive tryed chakra meditation but its not the same, theres just something about HCR that I can not turn my back on. I am still aware of the other 6 chakras of course but it is the heart that has and will always be with me. Some people may not take to it who knows but I am one who has, I tryed to turn my back on it but just can't.

Where does the radiance go when people dont send it to the saints?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I really wouldn't know but Paul would since he knows way more about it than what I do so he is the best to ask about that.

Ask him to help you out with it since he has far more knowledge than what I do, Im learning but he is my teacher/mentor.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I really wouldn't know but Paul would since he knows way more about it than what I do so he is the best to ask about that.

Ask him to help you out with it since he has far more knowledge than what I do, Im learning but he is my teacher/mentor.

Maybe the radiance just goes out into the world? Into the universe to however needs it. Its just I feel I need to know, I need it to have a purpose, a focus a place to send it to. I need my radiance to go somewhere. Sorry this is very off topic isnt it, maybe Paul will answer when he comes back on.

What exactly is he teaching you if you dont mind me asking?Its OK if you dont want to answer.

Do you think aliens are scary? Just to be on topic

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He is a teacher/mentor in respect that he has helped make a major change in my life and put pieces together that I could of never of done without him. So he has taught me how to make my life better through HCR and TSOL, something Im glad I never deferred from.

He helps in the same way he is does on ATS to help everyone understand, he comes back to help people in ATS when he doesn't have to, even in the face of abuse. He teaches the ways of HCR and TSOL just as he did when you were with us, its just I think he is excellent at teaching and have learnt more from him.

Aliens are scary for a reason, they are meant to be scared of which means stay away as I learnt

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He helps in the same way he is does on ATS to help everyone understand, he comes back to help when he doesn't have to. He teaches the ways of HCR and TSOL just as he did when you were with us, i have learnt more from him.

Aliens are scary for a reason, they are meant to be scared of which means stay away as I learnt

Yes I know he comes back when he doesnt have to, I hope he is a forgiving man. I somehow know that he is, to know all that he knows and not have forgiveness in his heart would not seem right. I think he would only forgive those that seek it though, and I am one who seeks it. I think he is also a very patient man.

If aliens are scary to keep us away from them why do they keep coming back for us then?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

They keep coming back to the unsuspected, the ones who think they have God like powers and unfortunately thats allot of people.

Plus the advantage they have is that since most people dont remember if they were taken or not, they largely get away with any abduction at all. Its the perfect cover for them, go in take the suspect and experiment, put them back and they wont remember, hopefully.

All this without anyone knowing, thats how they get away with it and keep coming back

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ask him to share Paul's method of "mentoring" and "teaching" and ask WHERE he got this information from...like why aliens are so scary to him and why would heart chakra meditation do something any other energetic manifestation can't? Oh and I seriously do not doubt a certain "cultist" here really is a victim of a fake abduction. For those actually interested in educating themselves on what's going on and what to find out more about that, check this link about MK Ultra.

Oh and if you really want to get good reliable information on ET's and craft, I highly recommend you listen to the people of The Disclosure Project.

Ask Paul & Drak what they think of the 100's of people in that and why you should listen to them(the cultists) over the numerous gov. official and people who worked at major airports etc...

Just so the mods won't get mad at me, the definition of "cult":
cult :
–noun
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.
–adjective
9. of or pertaining to a cult.
10. of, for, or attracting a small group of devotees: a cult movie.

Link to The Society Of Light's(TSOL) page: here

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

They keep coming back to the unsuspected, the ones who think they have God like powers and unfortunately thats allot of people.

Yes I can see how many people would look at an alien and think it had god like powers. The one I saw definatly made me think he had some sort of power, possibly not god like but superhuman to us. This was made more by the fact I felt no fear looking into his eyes, its like my fear had been switched off.

Drakiir, why is it do you think that TSOL seems to provoke such extreme reponses on ATS? Its everytime its mentioned within a few posts it becomes heated and MODs are required to calm things? Is it because your ideas are so different and people dont understand them, or is it people just dont want to know or care? I know religion can kicks rows off with TSOL but religion causes rows in most debates so I dont think its this.

How ols were you when the greys took you? where you able to know what was going on or were you a young child? Why did they pick you.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Look Im just needing answers re HCR shakesbeer. Its like its just a part of me that whont go away, and I cant keep on trying to find answers on my own. Paul showed me HCR , Ive tryed to find the answers for 3 months now and I cant. So all Im doing is trying to understand by returning to the source.
Dont be angry its just I need my own personal peace with all this, and Ive not found it in 3 months of searching. Ive so tryed to get to the bottom of why I feel like I do re HCR but I just cant. Im not interested in all this alien guns and beams and major investigations...all Im interested in is love and light. Love so pure I need to understand it before it becomes too much . Surely this is not too much to ask?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Balderdash. Boloney. Aliens, Schmaliens.
A society of sufficient advancement to send a spacecraft across the gulf of interstellar space would simply announce to the entire world that they had arrived. It's idiotic to suggest that any government or technology that we would have would be able to "cover up" the arrival of a society that advanced.
That is like saying that Native Americans could "cover up" Cortez' arrival.
Throughout our own history, which bears examination, the more advanced civilization destroys utterly the less advanced, when the two chance to meet.
This has happened over and over again, sometimes intentionally, sometimes accidentally, but always, the pattern repeats.
Moreover, a civilization advance enough to make that trip could just broadcast their arrival over every bandwidth we now are able to use, "Hello, we have arrived," from orbit, high above the reach of any hardware earthlings possess. Doubtlessly they would have come with something like a plan, wouldn't you say? Not just to buzz around aimlessly and expensively for sixty-one years to no avail?
Furthermore, the cost in material and technological output make it unlikely that such an intelligent race would come such a distance to kidnap rednecks, peek into windows, or kidnap cattle. It's more than a little ridiculous to think that somehow our bumbling government has been "covering up" the arrival of a species thousands of years more advanced than our own since 1947. Also, it's quite impossible.
By the way, back then--the forties--we had only crude jets and not one single communications satellite. These aliens sure are a lazy lot. Sure, we could put one broke flying saucer into a hanger and station goons around it, but where are the other aliens, hmm? Playing backgammon?
Science tells us that the probability is very high--almost certain--that there are other advanced civilizations out there. It also tells us that the likelihood of us ever finding each other is remote as the stars are from one another. But this quasi-religious "belief" in TV/Movie type aliens--which, over the years, have morphed into what the movies have shown us aliens are "supposed" to "look" like-- is pathetic and speaks of bad education and vapid, magical thinking.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It has mainly to do with what psycho did but Im not going into that again as I don't want a repeat of the last posts from him and Shakesbear who are both on my ignore list.

If everyone approached every new way of thought or every new idea as supposedly preposterous as is thought of what me and Paul believe in, we would still think the earth was flat.

We cant learn if we never experience anything new, thats against the whole process of learning.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Maybe its ascension shakesbeer who knows, but I stupidly helped to close that thread didnt I remember
awakened sleeper is an excellent person to talk to about ascension too have you read any of his threads. Very enlightened individual but unfortunatly hes a very busy person so doesnt drop in much.
Im finding more and more Im turning away from ETs and just searching for information on ascension. The love and light I feel must be ascension, either that or the UK government has put something in the water.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If everyone approached every new way of thought or every new idea as supposedly preposterous as is thought of what me and Paul believe in, we would still think the earth was flat.

We cant learn if we never experience anything new, thats against the whole process of learning.

Well Im not getting into that sort of personal attack ever again in my whole life..ever. It taught me that at least, when we feel we dont agree or understand anothers point of view we should take a step back and think before we speak. It taught me how I would handle things differently next time.

How is darcon I never see him around much now?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join