It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
They are creepy. But the Andromedians are supposely beautiful. I might not mind mating with one.

I don't like the greys, but some are good while others work for the Dracos and they are breeding us for the up coming war against other aliens and mankind.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
They are creepy. But the Andromedians are supposely beautiful. I might not mind mating with one.

The three races involved are the Andromedans, a progressive group from the Pleaidian system and those from the Procyon system.

So-Called Latest Information On The Andromedans

I think of the Andromedans as I do the Pleiadians: alien spirits with no bodies and no spacecraft. Their purported beauty is from their astral forms, not physical bodies.

I don't like the greys...

One wonders at times if there are members of ATS who are Greys, by some of the responses.

...but some are good...

That's highly questionable.

...while others work for the Dracos and they are breeding us for the up coming war against other aliens and mankind.

I agree with the long-term breeding program and the Hybrid army hypothesis that many believe.

But I have yet to see any evidence of allied space aliens who are planning to fight on our side. And not just alien angels or alien spirits, but actual physical extraterrestrials with interstellar spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Shakesbeer I am so glad can see streight through this TSOL crap.

MG you are probs on Ignore because you will not fit in on Fantasy Island. Come on MG it's not hard to see the BS here, Lesbians, marriage to some saint, and a cult leader who strips everyone of there Identity.

Is it really that hard to see that TSOL is a cult, Is it really that hard to see that Drak is so confused. So you really believe all aliens are bad, if they are I would not be posting here.

HCR is nothing but false feelings programed into you mind by all the BS on the Glossary telling you what you should be doing/feeling and stripping you of who you really are.

MODS: I am sorry to bring this up again but there are enough people on ATS to back me up in what I say. Like me they were manipulated by Paul_Richards and TSOL. He says he is doing nothing wrong, then why is it I was recieving emails with content of Lesbian Orgies, sex acts and much much more. All on some fantasy heaven called Theta Organia, if thats not a Cult then I don't know what is.

I would just like to point out that 1 of his members are only 16 years old and they also recieved these emails.

Anyway who am I to believe, I am sure sombody will come along and tell you the same thing.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

MG you are probs on Ignore because you will not fit in on Fantasy Island

Hi psycho. I have no idea why Im on ignore but I can handle it. I just dont want any bad feelings with this anymore thats all. Im through name calling and going over old ground. I wanted to build bridges as when you go through something as major as we went through, its bad karma to have bad feelings left, this is why I want to be on talking terms with Drak, Paul and Arcon .

Bad karma is a funny thing, it goes round and round inside you until you settle it. Is Drak confused? Not sure, he seems to be very certain of his beliefs now, something he wasnt before. He seems totally happy to be rid of the control of the greys. Can you imagine being under their control for 26 years, that would be enough to confuse any man.

No I dont believe all aliens are bad, so in that respect I cant agree. If there are 312 races out there, then SOME have to be good. All humans are not bad therefor all aliens cant be bad. Can aliens talk telepathically? I dont know, ones never spoke to me like this so I cant comment.

Meditation is the answer to a lot of our problems, but if its not done correctly I agree it can give you a whole load more problems. I do love HCR it gives me a feeling of unconditional love but I do think the other chakras are very important too. Chakras have been seen in crop circles, aliens are telling us we must open them now. Straight lines have been seen in the skies showing all the colours of the chakras ( as in a rainbow but PERFECTLY straight lines) more nudges to make us open our chakras. How many more messages do we need until we see meditation and inner growth is what is required here, NOT scary aliens.

As I go down this ascension path more and more, I can not handle bad karma, regret and general negativity. My actions of the past few days are my attempt at clearing this from me. I have not suceeded totally but Ive sure made a good start. How on earth can we ascend when we are divided from the ones that either pointed us in the general direction or helped us along the way. Just becasue we then choose a different path to them ,they are still on the ascension path with you, and you should not allow negativity to take over and bad karma develop. You may not feel this like me but I have and I have needed to put it right.

We can not make decisions for others, Arcon and Drak have made their choice , we have made ours. Free will is there to be used. I gave up long ago trying to change peoples minds on this, people do what people want to do.

I think everyones getting this scary alien thing out of context. They should not be scary and will only be scary if you allow them to be. We think they are scary because they look different and move around at night in the shadows.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes I agree on that MG, I need to go away and calm down

Just that when I saw Pauls name coming out with the same old thing made me a little annoyed. Maybe I need to go away for a while and question my own Ego, I know I should not get mad like this but "Hey im only human"

So I can assure you there will be no more name calling from me

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
]reply to post by Paul_Richard

I think of the Andromedans as I do the Pleiadians: alien spirits with no bodies and no spacecraft. Their purported beauty is from their astral forms, not physical bodies.

How do people actually see the pleiadians as they say they do? Can beauty on an astral form be carried through to this plane? Surely it will end on the astral plane as they leave it and enter our plane? If they have no bodies (which Im not questioning I do see how this can be) how do people see them here and have interactions with them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Check this guy's story out if you get a chance: Robert Perala He'll talk about his encounters with physically present Pleiadians. There's also a picture of a Pleiadian in his funny little space suit that was taken in the 40's floating around somewhere that has not be debunked.

-buzzer sound- nice try again Paul, but you don't have enough information to back up that claim about the Pleiadians either. He'll say the same thing about the Arcturians too though, you know that right? Pretty much anything other then Grey or Reptilian he's going to give some bs answer about astral-this (which he sucks at controlling btw) or spirit-that... I highly suggest you look for another source of information when it comes to Xenobiology.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

He'll say the same thing about the Arcturians too though, you know that right?

Now theres an interesting race thats not mentioned much, I love the arcturians shakesbeer I think they are really one of the good guys. I often wonder if it was an archturian I saw as they are green with dark black eyes.
They are beings of peace apparently.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by Mr Green
How do people actually see the pleiadians as they say they do?

They get visions of them and channel their messages. This is a key reason why there are no photographs of Pleiadians and Andromedans. Sites which address these "aliens" - links of which I provided earlier in this thread - only provide spirit-inspired illustrations.

Can beauty on an astral form be carried through to this plane?

All the time.

Surely it will end on the astral plane as they leave it and enter our plane?

That only happens when a soul incarnates.

When you are in the Spirit or discarnate state, if you at least basically spiritual, you can fairly easily use your small access to The Light in order to project a pleasant form of yourself to others in the Spirit, and even to someone in the flesh who is adequately psychically receptive -- but not for very long.

If they have no bodies (which Im not questioning I do see how this can be) how do people see them here and have interactions with them.

They see them in visions and from telepathic projections. A telepathic projection can seem just as real as physically seeing an object or person.

Large Group Entities (i.e., those with millions of members, typically yellow-energy angels on the Fourth Plane) have the ability to manifest holographic projections that are optically visible. A prime example of this is the "Virgin Mary" manifestation in Egypt and Yugoslavia. Scroll down that page for an actual photograph taken in Egypt -- purportedly of "Mother Mary" -- that provides a perfect example of a GE manifested holographic projection.

Those in the flesh interact with those in the Spirit with the Universal Language on the Other Side -- telepathy.

Which is precisely how mediums or channelers have been communicating with discarnates since time immemorial.

By the way, the Arcturians are also only alien spirits or alien angels, as one can tell from the linked New Age explanation. Note the mention of the so-called 'Galactic Command.' Like the 'Galactic Federation' and the 'Council of Twelve,' these "organizations" do not exist at all in the physical sense. They are just groups of spirits.

But they can be entertaining to read about.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

By the way, the Arcturians are also only alien spirits or alien angels, as one can tell from the linked New Age explanation. Note the mention of the so-called 'Galactic Command.' Like the 'Galactic Federation' and the 'Council of Twelve,' these "organizations" do not exist at all in the physical sense. They are just groups of spirits.

But they can be entertaining to read about.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

Now Ive gone onto your Arcturian link, very good btw, and this seems to be what they stand for below

The Arcturians teach that the most fundamental ingredient for living in the fifth dimension is love. Negativity, fear and guilt must be overcome and exchanged for love and light.

Now be it alien or alien spirits, I sure love what they have to say. Whether the command of 12 is not true or federation of light, or ashtar command.....so many of these commands its difficult to keep track ...BUT they do seem to stand for love and light would you not agree?

Can we actually class an alien spirit as an alien? Is it called a spirit only because it lives in the 5th dimension?
You say there are no photographs of these alien spirits such as the arcturians, but really we dont have ANY photography of any alien do we.

That whole link on the arcturians puts them in a very very good light would you not agree.

Infact Paul Ive re read it and they sound fantastic, very spiritual, very advanced race. Their skin is green with dark black almond eyes . Id put them above the nordics and pleaidians (wrong spelling) got to admit they make a good case for being the best aliens on the block .

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Now Ive gone onto your Arcturian link, very good btw, and this seems to be what they stand for below

The Arcturians teach that the most fundamental ingredient for living in the fifth dimension is love. Negativity, fear and guilt must be overcome and exchanged for love and light.

Now be it alien or alien spirits, I sure love what they have to say. Whether the command of 12 is not true or federation of light, or ashtar command.....so many of these commands its difficult to keep track ...BUT they do seem to stand for love and light would you not agree?

Everything is all a matter of degree.

The degree of application and their technique for raising consciousness should also be considered, if they even have one that is.

Can we actually class an alien spirit as an alien? Is it called a spirit only because it lives in the 5th dimension?

I want you to take note of this 5th dimension business. This is the same as the Fifth Plane in the traditional Seven Plane paradigm.

Can we classify them as aliens in the physical sense? No.

Can we classify them as alien spirits? Yes.

You say there are no photographs of these alien spirits such as the arcturians, but really we dont have ANY photography of any alien do we.

Once in a while a photo of a Grey or other Reticulan pops up. A number of these have been addressed on ATS.

But I have yet to see even one photo of a Pleiadian or Andromedan.

That whole link on the arcturians puts them in a very very good light would you not agree.

Yes, in the light of basically spiritual alien angels with a DAC of violet on the Fifth Plane.

Infact Paul Ive re read it and they sound fantastic, very spiritual, very advanced race. Their skin is green with dark black almond eyes . Id put them above the nordics and pleaidians (wrong spelling) got to admit they make a good case for being the best aliens on the block .

I am sure that they don't mind you being inspired by them.

Just don't expect them to show up in bodies and/or with spacecraft anytime in the near future.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I want you to take note of this 5th dimension business. This is the same as the Fifth Plane in the traditional Seven Plane paradigm.

Can we classify them as aliens in the physical sense? No.

Can we classify them as alien spirits? Yes.

Yes, in the light of basically spiritual alien angels with a DAC of violet on the Fifth Plane.

I am sure that they don't mind you being inspired by them.

Just don't expect them to show up in bodies and/or with spacecraft anytime in the near future.

Thank you then I will be inspired by them, hey they could even be my new obsession
I like the idea of spiritual aliens with an aura of violet, they dont need a spacecraft if they reside on the 5th plane really. These sound much nicer than the greys by far so Im a fan for sure.

Does anything on the fifth plane/dimension have a physical body or one that it can manifest?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Arcturians a very highly spiritual and noble race .Link below
They have humanitys spiritual development and awareness high on their list of priorities.They see the green shoots of human spirit they will subtly
cultivate them and watch them grow.
Edgar Cayce is up there with Nostradamus ,his writings on them are very
respectful.
Link Below
www.galacticdiplomacy.com...
tribes.tribe.net...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Edgar Cayce is up there with Nostradamus ,his writings on them are very
respectful.
Link Below
www.galacticdiplomacy.com...
tribes.tribe.net...

Nostradamus predicted the arcturians are you sure
Unless your saying Edgar Cassey did and hes as good as Nostradamus.

Your link says their ships are made of crystals, you think this is true? Its all a bit much to take all these theories isnt it. Sometimes its like theres SO much information out there ranging from bizarre to extreamly bizarre you cant work out the truth any more. Years ago we used to just have one or two theories on aliens, now with the internet anything gets posted and people eventually believe it.
No wonder people are scared of aliens all the stuff thats out there on them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you then I will be inspired by them, hey they could even be my new obsession
I like the idea of spiritual aliens with an aura of violet, they dont need a spacecraft if they reside on the 5th plane really. These sound much nicer than the greys by far so Im a fan for sure.

Although somewhat deceptive in presenting themselves as telepathic incarnate aliens in ships instead of alien angels with no ships or bodies, yes, you are quite correct in that they are much nicer than the incarnate Reticulan Greys.

All spiritual development is a matter of degree.

Alien angels as well as local angels in Group Entities, are basically spiritual. In life they did not use other people as laboratory animals and slaves. If they did, they could not be basically spiritual and they would not have been able to ascend to the Fourth or Fifth Plane in The Light.

Does anything on the fifth plane/dimension have a physical body or one that it can manifest?

No. No one in the discarnate dimensions at this time-frame can manifest a fully-grown physical body.

The reason for this is because that ability is beyond the scope of power of large Group Entities, even those with millions of yellow-energy angel members. This is why no prophet like Issa/Jesus or Moses has ever come back from the dead in their former persona of glory.

It is also beyond the scope of power for the discarnate Saints on the Sixth and even Seventh Planes.

Eventually, one of the thousands of new Magi or one among the much smaller number of Elders -- who got there from their application of HCR and The Golden Rule, and the cultivation of purity, humility, and compassion -- will transition into The Light. When that happens, each, by themselves, will have the ability to come back from the dead in a fully-grown, sterile, youthful and beautiful humanoid body that will be created by their Godhead through projected thought in The Light (sic).

Group Entities, representative of the traditional forms of spirituality (i.e., that which came about AFTER the total division of The Original Creator into trillions of yellow-energy angels on the Fourth Plane), are vehemently opposed to this unfoldment and have been fighting the Ascension via astral projection of the new Masters for many years.

However, they can only delay it, not prevent it from happening.

Because there are no Ascended Masters in the Spirit at the present time (which we would know about due to their energy levels, courage and compassion - with far greater Gifts of the Spirit than people like the prophet Issa, Sai Baba, John of God and Criss Angel), the ability to manifest a fully-grown physical body cannot be accomplished at this time. But that event is only inevitable and it was predicted by Michel Nostradamus, if one takes that prophecy literally.

Resurrection of the Dead in the 21st Century - Century 10, Quatrain 74(1) by Nostradamus:

The year seven of the great number being past.

There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice.

Not far from the great age of the millennium,

That the buried shall come out of their graves.

The "great age of the millennium" is the year 2000.

The "year seven of the great number" is 2005 (2 + 5 = 7).

It could also just mean the year 2007.

Upshot: After the year 2005 or 2007, there will be people who will rise from the dead.

(Post Ascended Magi & Post Ascended Elders)

TSOL says that there are currently 4,006 Pre-Ascended Masters in existence around the world.

It only takes ONE to make it happen after bodily death to fulfill the above prophecy which the discarnate Saints confirmed many times and which Nostradamus saw centuries ago.

These future Post-Ascended Masters will be considered "alien" and "scary" to many people who are not ready for it. The former will be humanoid but not Homo sapien. Their bodies will be fragrant, they will not need to eat or drink, and they will remain youthful and beautiful. There are also certain internal glandular and hormonal upgrades related to sexual function and Radiance energy transfer that I will not go into here but as you probably know are explained in more detail on the site.

If someone decides to quote those passages, it will be their doing and not mine as I am not suggesting they be stated here.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Resurrection of the Dead in the 21st Century - Century 10, Quatrain 74(1) by Nostradamus:

The year seven of the great number being past.

There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice.

Not far from the great age of the millennium,

That the buried shall come out of their graves.

The "great age of the millennium" is the year 2000.

The "year seven of the great number" is 2005 (2 + 5 = 7).

It could also just mean the year 2007.

Upshot: After the year 2005 or 2007, there will be people who will rise from the dead.

(Post Ascended Magi & Post Ascended Elders)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

Quatrain 74 says this? This is all very interesting but cant these predictions be taken in many ways, isnt this one of the problems of Nostradamus. Mind you this one does seem to be actually talking about the buried coming out of their graves. Interesting I must say, very far out and Im afraid I can see many will just not accept this as truth.

Is ascension about returning with a new body or is it about staying in this one but having a spirit that can transcend planes... I do not know but I know something is happening and I will take in and read all theories.

I will not quote any other part of your post..I darnt as I really dont want to get into THAT lol Thats been done before by people very much more confident with their words than me and I for one arnt prepared to take it on

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi Mr Green,

Thank you for your complimentary U2U's. I can understand that you don't wish to be too congratulatory to me in here because you don't want to be flamed.

Quatrain 74 says this?

Yes it does.

This is all very interesting but cant these predictions be taken in many ways, isnt this one of the problems of Nostradamus. Mind you this one does seem to be actually talking about the buried coming out of their graves. Interesting I must say, very far out and Im afraid I can see many will just not accept this as truth.

Of course not. Those that are ready to entertain the idea and use HCR will go for it. Most will not. I am not here to convert the masses, only to offer illumination to those who are ready for it.

Is ascension about returning with a new body or is it about staying in this one but having a spirit that can transcend planes... I do not know but I know something is happening and I will take in and read all theories.

It depends on what one wants.

However, one cannot expand into a Godhead in The Light until one leaves the flesh. That is the only way that the ability to manifest a new body (and other advanced gifts) can be realized.

Also, one cannot be truly healed or feel whole unless one returns to The Light. That is the natural state for the soul. To be in the flesh is the unnatural state.

The experience of being in an archaic humanoid body is not meant to be permanent. It is meant to only be a temporary situation while one progresses to a high enough spiritual level with adequate stability in order to have the ability to improve upon the basic human condition after leaving the flesh.

I will not quote any other part of your post..I darnt as I really dont want to get into THAT lol

Agreed.

Thats been done before by people very much more confident with their words than me and I for one arnt prepared to take it on

It would also be off topic anyway.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Hi Mr Green,

Thank you for your complimentary U2U's. I can understand that you don't wish to be too congratulatory to me in here because you don't want to be flamed.

]

I enjoy a discussion that does not develop into a breakdown in conversation, yes indeed Paul . I enjoy your on line discussions very much as they are thought provoking. Much of what you say does question our very existance here on Earth and your post quoting Nostradamus was indeed a very good one. You are correct I did not want to congratulate you on it on line as many do get flamed for this. I just wished to say what a very well written post it was. Very well written and very informative, so if I get flamed for this so be it. It is not usually my style to not say what I think but your posts can attract much heated debate, debates which I can often feel out of my depth with. So yes Paul I do congratulate you on a very good post.

Do people believe nostradamus? Not sure but in this case I cant see how else it can be interpreted can you?

Im not saying everything you post is to my liking at all btw, that just wouldnt be me would it...but your comments on prophets also do ring some truth with me. They do give me an answer as to why we have some many of these, they are all prophets Im not questioning this for one minute, Jesus WAS a prophet. Yet he has yet to return and your theory gives reason to this.

I also question your theory on ALL aliens being bad (although you did hint that the arcturians were peaceful beings so maybe Ive mis understood you on this one) and of course there is much more I dont agree with but I agree/disagree in a way that allows the discussion to continue with you.

So flame away but I will not get into on line slanging matches, if I agree with some thing I'll say, if I dont I'll also say but not in the manner that has been seen in two very recent threads, this being one of those threads.

Still very cheeky of you Paul, but I'll forgive you.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I enjoy a discussion that does not develop into a breakdown in conversation, yes indeed Paul . I enjoy your on line discussions very much as they are thought provoking. Much of what you say does question our very existance here on Earth and your post quoting Nostradamus was indeed a very good one. You are correct I did not want to congratulate you on it on line as many do get flamed for this. I just wished to say what a very well written post it was. Very well written and very informative, so if I get flamed for this so be it. It is not usually my style to not say what I think but your posts can attract much heated debate, debates which I can often feel out of my depth with. So yes Paul I do congratulate you on a very good post.

Thank you kindly Miss Green.

See...no bullet holes in you for stating the above.

Do people believe nostradamus? Not sure but in this case I cant see how else it can be interpreted can you?

The literal interpretation, when a prophecy can be interpreted that way, is the best one.

Some people believe in some of his predictions, some do not. It really boils down to what we believe for ourself, not what others think.

Im not saying everything you post is to my liking at all btw, that just wouldnt be me would it...

No...of course not.

...but your comments on prophets also do ring some truth with me. They do give me an answer as to why we have some many of these, they are all prophets Im not questioning this for one minute, Jesus WAS a prophet. Yet he has yet to return and your theory gives reason to this.

I'd love for there to be a true Ascended Master in the Spirit at the present time. If this was the case and if it was confirmed not only from the discarnate Saints but through acts of compassion and greater Gifts than the prophets, then I would be the first to promote such a person, at least to confirm their status as a God Realized Master

I also question your theory on ALL aliens being bad (although you did hint that the arcturians were peaceful beings so maybe Ive mis understood you on this one) and of course there is much more I dont agree with but I agree/disagree in a way that allows the discussion to continue with you.

Inherently, those who can be considered to be "space aliens" in the sense that they have interstellar spacecraft and thereby high technology, are, by definition, not on a spiritual path.

However, there are alien angels, like the Pleiadians, and there are also the unsung benign humanoid aliens in medieval systems who do not have the capability to traverse the stars.

So flame away but I will not get into on line slanging matches, if I agree with some thing I'll say, if I dont I'll also say but not in the manner that has been seen in two very recent threads, this being one of those threads.

Just hit the ignore button for flamers.

That's all you need to do.

Still very cheeky of you Paul, but I'll forgive you.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Scary aliens thats the question! What do alien angels have to do with this .
Will expand later green
Heres some really scary aliens for you...

www.allfantasyart.com...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by headlightone]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by headlightone]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join