It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Arcon is advancing and doing well hes on par with me in the extra stuff he has learnt along with me.

Im going to have to put you on ignore if you let Shakesbear filter his question through you to me, I want nothing to do with him or Psycho.

We are at least having a good conversation but I wont tolerate that guy accusing me yet again. If I end up putting you on ignore, you know who to blame and Paul can help you out form then on.

I wont tolerate filtered insults by shakesbear and believe me they really dont want you talking to me

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Moreover, a civilization advance enough to make that trip could just broadcast their arrival over every bandwidth we now are able to use, "Hello, we have arrived," from orbit, high above the reach of any hardware earthlings possess. Doubtlessly they would have come with something like a plan, wouldn't you say? Not just to buzz around aimlessly and expensively for sixty-one years to no avail? reply to post by revdrdark

Yes Ive often thought what on earth have they been doing buzzing around for 61 years? Whats the point , surely they have enough DNA by now. If they are feeding off our endocrine system cant they synthesize this by now? If they want to take over the world they could have done that years ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Sorry I whont do that again, I didnt realize you had him on ignore also. I understand , sorry.

Im glad Arcon is doing OK, he seemed to take the thread crash very badly. Tell him I play the music he posted on my profile ALL the time, I love it so much its the most beautiful music Ive ever heard. I will always appreciate him for sending me his music. The one from the mist is lovely to do HCR to.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdark

Exactly

That is the best post I have ever read on this site. Too bad it will be ignored by those who need to think about it the most.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger001
"Aliens" are not souless, i would know, i am a star person. It means that my ancestors were "aliens" that interbred with humans, in fact if it wasnt for my ancestors humans never would have developed how they have today, "aliens" helped caveman learn to control fire, taught mesopotamians how to build houses, and fertiles crops, helped the greeks, romans, persians, etc. build their great and powerful empires, humans owe everything to "aliens".

I agree aliens are not soul less, who said this? Everything created has a soul, everything even hybrids.

What sort of star person are you? Isnt everyone a star person , we are all made of stars.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

"Aliens" are not souless, i would know, i am a star person.

Oh really? If your a star person, then what am I? What special powers do you have as a star person? How did you come to this amazing realisation?

Please post a detailed answer here in this thread.

It means that my ancestors were "aliens" that interbred with humans,

Really? How did you come to this conclusion?

in fact if it wasnt for my ancestors humans never would have developed how they have today, "aliens" helped caveman learn to control fire, taught mesopotamians how to build houses, and fertiles crops, helped the greeks, romans, persians, etc. build their great and powerful empires, humans owe everything to "aliens".

You don't have much faith in humans do you? I guess we're just not as special as Star people and Aliens like yourself...

If humans didn't learn how to control fire without Alien influence I think we're all in bigger trouble than we thought. Screw global warming, in your opinion mankind couldn't even figure out how to rub two sticks together and produce a spark... we are doomed.

Why couldn't the Pharos order their legions of slaves to stack enough blocks on top of each other to build a pyramid without aliens holding their hands? It wasn't like in those days if you don't show up for work you get fired, you got killed. While your at work, you got whipped and fed liquid bread that made you drunk. Is it really that hard to accept that there was engineers and mathamaticians around at that time, that were smarter than you are now, Star child?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

There's no real evidence to support the pyramids where built with mass amount of manual labor. It is in fact still a mystery to scholars from all walks & disciplines.

Here's a headline made by the Russian Genome Project concerning extra terrestrial human DNA:

Russian Human Genome Project discovers Extraterrestrial abilities to modify DNA through a "biological internet"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by revdrdark

And you have what kind of facts and or material to base this opinion off of other then hearsay?

In very least you should know that if ET's do in fact have electromagnetic propulsion (as it seems we as human do now as well), you are literally time traveling as well. So when exactly did they show up then? When would this announcement be? maybe it already happened? Maybe technically they haven't showed up yet?

Here's a great interview with a man who worked on electromagnetic propulsion and had experience with an operating craft:

Ralp Ring

He also discusses the implications of "time" when using this method of travel.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Im going to have to put you on ignore if you let Shakesbear filter his question through you to me, I want nothing to do with him or Psycho.

We are at least having a good conversation but I wont tolerate that guy accusing me yet again. If I end up putting you on ignore, you know who to blame and Paul can help you out form then on.

I wont tolerate filtered insults by shakesbear and believe me they really dont want you talking to me

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Drakiir]

I have edited the quote out so you dont have to read it, I do not want to go on anyones ignore button, I genuinely want to talk to you about HCR and I dont want to be ignored so I will not quote anymore, sorry I just didnt think. Im not sure whos on yours and Pauls list though.
Its like there are so many web sites on HCR but they just dont seem to be the same for me.
I know I said to shakesbeer I wasnt interested in aliens but I am really, that was just to make the point it was secondary to ascension. Of course I am interested, who isnt.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
But Paul what on Earth would you have done, shot it
How would you have explained the gun fire and the body , you really would have gone to this extreme if one came after you? Could you have picked up the gun quick enough before the paralysis beam?

If we do not strive to defend our home, we will have no home to defend

Having an alien body to offer as evidence would be a nice find, to say the least. I would immediately contact every single civilian-based UFO organization about it. That is, after I safely hid it away and discreetly informed select individuals of its whereabouts.

Originally posted by Mr Green
I saw a white cloud shape above me once that turned into a beam and collapsed in on its self but it didnt paralyse me. I woke up with a jolt and saw it disapperaring in on its self. It spoke to me and said "everything is going to be ok" guess it cant have been a grey if it spoke. It seemed too nice to be a grey anyway, I also got the impression there was 2 of "them " disapearing into this beam. .....sorry off topic, but its beam related

That was not a physical Reticulan encounter.

That was an encounter with benevolent spirits who wished to guide you and comfort you.

Whenever this sort of thing happens, Radiate gratitude to them. This ingratiates spiritual discarnates, preferably on the Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Planes, to further assist you in times of need.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
This type of stuff doesn't mean I was abducted does it?
I mean they could have just come for a visit? I hope?...

Just follow the guidelines that I presented to avoid an abduction.

Even if you do everything except having a firearm, you will still significantly lessen your chances of being kidnapped by Reticulan aliens.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thats some excellent advice about how to avoid UFOs and stay safe.

I used to close everything from fear of them coming back but now Im not worried to walk the hallway in the dark or leave my window open, I even have my blinds open now. I not only know Im safe but I feel it too, my room is my room, not somewhere to hide from the Greys.

Now that you have acknowledged your courage and that you have overcome your fear of them, it is now wise to use your common sense and secure yourself and your residence, at least at dusk.

Yeah as Paul said they can see you no matter how far away you are and one theory I thought of before is that the lights could act as bait. How many people would race outside if they saw something unusual in the sky, hundreds possibly.

The Greys have just got themselves hundreds of more people to experiment on just by baiting them to come outside. It is a theory but a highly probable one and it would explain how they get so many people to experiment on even if the people dont openly beleive in them.

Yes, you are quite right.

Provide a luminous spacecraft outside a residence in order to lure people into opening their windows and doors to have a better look.

Bait indeed for a Reticulan kidnapping

Good point.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi Drakir,

reply to post by Paul_Richard

Memory alterations used to happen all the time to me, alternate events which confused the hell out of me now I dont get them anymore and my life makes sense. Everything I ever experienced that didn't fit was exactly that, it didn't fit so chances are it didn't belong.

The Greys had an influence over me as you stated, control and mind games and it was only the day that I questioned them after I first started HCR that this was the case. I had to leave college as a high pitch unbearable sound came into my temple, and I think it was them punishing me for asking, doubting them.

That is very revealing.

You may want to get an X-Ray of your skull sometime to determine or confirm if you have an implant.

From what you describe, it does sound like you have been attempting to sort out real memories from implanted screen memories from the Reticulans.

I have never known of Heart Chakra Radiance being used as a therapeutic tool for abductees to overcome the mental and emotional influence of alien implants.

That would make for a great study in itself

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

And for heaven's sake...

Keep using HCR

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have never known of Heart Chakra Radiance being used as a therapeutic tool for abductees to overcome the mental and emotional influence of alien implants.

Mainly it is HCR but additionally to that its also determination, in the fact that I was more determined than anything to change my life and the Reticulans knew that. I knew that if I broke free of them that it would change my life no matter what they would use against me.

If you could sum it up I would say that HCR, faith and determination were the main reasons why they let me go. There were so many restrictions on what I could say on ATS so long ago but now along with the Grays they are gone. I can tell everything and anything about them and there is no guilt, no feeling like Ive told something I shouldn't which I got all the time six months ago.

An x-ray is really expensive over here and it takes months alone to get one done and I know that I have enough belief in myself to know that the implant is disabled. Every barrier has been lifted on me and no visitations of any sort have happened, that is enough to say to me that I am free. All this would not be lifted I were still a slave to them, thats how I know that Im free.

I heard this message before they let me go also, i heard "let him go" and I felt a jolt in my body and a signal through me cut off. I felt free and felt all the weight being lifted off my shoulders, i will never forget how it felt. They also have nothing to use against me since I am my own person now and I know they are behind allot of things I have wondered about.

There is no mystery to them anymore I see was behind all the events that supposedly occurred that never made sense. It would make no sense for me to be held captive while letting me be free at the same time.

Like I said before, there is no point hunting an animal if it knows your every move. I think the whole purpose of the greys is to make sure no one ever figure them or their life out. All the unusual things are supposed to remain a mystery so the Grays can have control, I know I figured out the mystery.

See thats the thing, with help from you and the Saints I have added up all the pieces and unusual happenings, I have solved my mystery. So many people get abducted and dont revise their lives and so they continue to be in the Grays grip.

Thats the key, figure out the puppets behind every part of your life if your an abductee and the truth will be given. You narrowly escaped their white beam and they haven't contacted you physically ever since, why, because I believe its because you figured them out too.

Its unusual how both of us have never had a physical contact from them ever since we learnt the truth, thats what they don't want people to know, the truth.

I believe that if people are dedicated to figuring out the puppet masters behind their lives, especially Grays they will be set free.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes I agree, there is no evidence at all that aliens are hostile at all while Earthlings are a whole lot worse.

Who's the real enemy: Us or Them? Maybe both, I guess what I'm saying is that there could be bad and good aliens, but I don't get this hoopla about aliens being malicious as a whole... Where's the beef?

I wonder about all those people who are going on and on that aliens are bad, those who make basic CGI videos of alien craft shooting at other alien craft, attacking FBI buildings with lightening bolts, etc, I wonder who is behind those vids, whats their game flooding the internet with disinfo garbage videos, and the mysterious folks who flag and star their threads to drown out the reality that aliens simply haven't shown any aggression at all.

I just hope the majority of people don't freak out in the event of a mass sighting because of false info from the Military-Industrial Complex that aliens are big, bad, and on Earth for some serious trouble and that we need to spend $$$$ on space weapons platforms which will would make no dent against any alien fleet, which is millions of times more powerful than anything we could ever create.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yes I agree, there is no evidence at all that aliens are hostile at all while Earthlings are a whole lot worse.

There is so much evidence you could fall over it searching in places like google and other areas also, rense.com is a good one too.

We can be a bad race but its usually not the entire race on Earth that are responsible for what is going on, most of the time its a few who control many. The many just dont know how to fight back and thats where the governments of today have the advantage.

However Grays and other types of Aliens are guilty of much more than planning wars and betraying people, the things that they do including experiments and weapon development are far worse than any human can do to another.

Governments can act as controlling as they want but the Grays and other species of Aliens arent completely trusted by any governments. I don't blame the government either as I would be highly wary of a race of beings not from here with technology that could turn this planet into toast.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by star in a jar

There is so much evidence you could fall over it searching in places like google and other areas also, rense.com is a good one too.

LOL! Good luck even finding "evidence" via google or rense.com.

Yes that would stand up in court...

Lawyer1: "My client wishes to plead not guilty.
Lawyer2: "Objection! We googled it."
Judge: "Oh?"
Lawyer2: "And it was on rense.com"
Jury: "The jury finds the defendant guilty!"
Judge: "Brother Drakkir, you have been found guilty of the following crimes against credibility: Aiding & abetting cult leader Paul Richard (Ancient Mystic) in dubious activites, such as attempting to organise an orgy involving a 16 year old boy. Taking advantage the mentally weak by encouraging wild and unfounded theories as truth. Using nothing but your own imagination and lack of reasoning skills to recruit and suck other gullible people into your fantasy world. Your sentance is a wasted lifetime of ignorance, delusion and possibly later, a cool glass of cyanide at the final cult gathering.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

A very brave statement you made there.

Fact of the matter is from some of my experience's you dont even realise what has happend to you.

You might see a flash of light or a blue blob then it's like nothing even happend.

It's only when you start to drift of to sleep that same day that your subconscious mind might allow you a snippet of what really happend.

Then you realise that no matter how strong you think you are it's your mental strength that's going to let you down.

That for me is the scary part.

I would call them master manipulator's and i dont like manipulator's full stop.

They can control your emotional state they can maneuver your physical body to exactly where they want it without you even realising or being concerned.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well I really dont see the point of posting in here anymore, it appears I also have been put on ignore, for what Im not sure? All i have done is seek answers to HCR, alien abductions and been very civil about it. I even edited out my pasted shakesbeer post in good faith, said I was sorry for doing this as I didnt think. Is there any point me even typing this, no one can read it?

I even said how very very sorry I was for all that has been and I get rewarded with an ignore button.

I was going to say I too use HCR to give me some protection when I feel the atmosphere of an abduction descending ( this is a definate part of abduction , the vibration of the room starts to change, the atmosphere alters in some way) but I'll just not bother.
I have never been put on ignore ever before and I really cant see why I have been, not much love shown really towards me is it. Please post the reason Im on ignore, for I can not see it myself.

I feel such unconditional love from my heart chakra , it is so strong and I really wanted all your opinions on it as you do have HCR in your signatures. who is it for, what is it for, why me? Why cant I turn away from it, it becomes so over whelming some days I dont know what to do. It brings me great joy but great responsability and worry too.

Im sorry you feel such questions are to be rewarded with an ignore, I'll just go away and stumble around myself again trying to find answers as its really down to me anyway isnt it.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I had an "experience" but they weren't scary. It was an incredible experience, that I have always called a dream within a dream. I have always been timid about sharing it. (I just wrote about it on here today.) Years later when I was in Hawaii, I felt an energy and was concerned about them coming back-and I did not want to experience it again. Now I would like to try hypnosis to see what really occurred.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join