It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Okay first I said "orgies" AND "lesbian Weddings" get it right...

Second, dude seriously, you're a joke always have been. Paul has a few good things up his sleeve, but ultimately it's all the same dogmatic BS we've heard all of our lives with Paul's own personal twist(Let's all go to Theta Organia everyone! :p ). I don't know about you, but I really don't care about how some one "scores me" with their cute little points, and nifty little saints that some how converge with the Egyptian goddess... I'm glad you've mellowed man, but make no mistake, you are no more "ascended" or "enlightened" then I am. In fact, I would say it safe to wager that I have the edge on both of you on both of those concepts. Yeah you can call that arrogance, I call due credit earned the hard way. (So shall it be Dinosaurs again Paul or cute little bunnies in leather thongs?)

So what are you going to babble about now? How cool you where talking to the greys while they controlled you like a willing little puppet? Or how Paul's version of chakra meditation is superior to everyone else's for some reason? Seriously, spew your crap, I want to hear both of you spew more of your bs about what you think you know while you keep succumbing to the same fears and doubts & so everyone else here can read it for themselves just how ignorant both of you truly are.(more so anyways...)

Oh and you guys really REALLY don't want me to post the emails I have from the cute little TSOL gang with their Jolly pirate nicknames...Andros, Drakiir, or whatever you feel like being called....

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

They monitored me by electronic implant, they never controlled my mind they only fed me information to make me believe it was true, I was never forced to beleive it. The best way to put it would be "they didnt force me, they conned me".

I could of refused to beleive them at any time but their would of been consequences and its only through Pauls help that I was released. Bascially a temple implant was put in me that would emit a frequency from them and whenever it hurt to much I would say stop, and it did.

Secondly I feel no guilt about telling things about them as Paul does which I couldnt do before I had to keep them a secret, now thanks to Paul i dont have to. So yes they realised I know their deception and set me free.

There is no point to them in having a captor if he knows the real truth and than tells people their secrets, thats something they dont want. Plus if they ever come near me again which they havent in over 6 months, ever since I started HCR I can inflict cataonic shock on them and they dont like that at all.

It basically bounces brainwaves back at them at double the frequency and it shuts their system down.

The main point being HCR helped me be free of them or I would not be telling what I am now to anyone, I would have to restrict myself.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

So blame the implant and them "tricking you" not your own decision to go along? Fairly convenient. Did Paul offer you that "solution" or did you come up with that on your own?

Not attacking, just trying to understand...

oh yeah, fakesbeer, that's pretty cute...so which celebrity did you end up marrying on the AP anyways?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You have excellent skills in tiptoeing around the question so who gave you this information about our 'little group' as you call it, does it include Green or Psycho huh.

Your not willing to tell, well trying to bring up recycled garbage that is six months old is hardly an attempt to defame me or Paul. Pathetic try at best and not a very inventive one either.

I was controlled yes but I admit it and have learned by it I cant say that Green and Psycho have learned from what they have done just incase you look to them as role models

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

They monitored me by electronic implant, they never controlled my mind they only fed me information to make me believe it was true, I was never forced to beleive it. The best way to put it would be "they didnt force me, they conned me".

I could of refused to beleive them at any time but their would of been consequences and its only through Pauls help that I was released. Bascially a temple implant was put in me that would emit a frequency from them and whenever it hurt to much I would say stop, and it did.

Secondly I feel no guilt about telling things about them as Paul does which I couldnt do before I had to keep them a secret, now thanks to Paul i dont have to. So yes they realised I know their deception and set me free.

There is no point to them in having a captor if he knows the real truth and than tells people their secrets, thats something they dont want. Plus if they ever come near me again which they havent in over 6 months, ever since I started HCR I can inflict cataonic shock on them and they dont like that at all.

It basically bounces brainwaves back at them at double the frequency and it shuts their system down.

The main point being HCR helped me be free of them or I would not be telling what I am now to anyone, I would have to restrict myself.

Pardon my french but it sounds like a BS story to me, your not the only one who has had contact with the grays and they don't need to implant you for mind control. They can do it by thought, sorry somehow I can't believe your story.

"It basically bounces brainwaves back at them at double the frequency and it shuts their system down." Shutting down the grays, sounds ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Okay seriously, what do you want me to do, start pasting emails addresses on the thread here? There where atleast 7 in the group BEFORE YOU, MG, OR PSYCHO CAME AROUND & others had recently left when I got there. Another member also left after Paul & my "disagreement". This was when my message about beating down some EBE's freaked you out remember back then fence-boy? Just own up to the damn truth and stop pointing this back at me because you guys can't get over your own "icky" feelings and have to repress them into a cute little Fantasy world. Maybe you guys have figured some more stuff out and stopped trying to impose your will on people by now, then cool. But seriously dude, I'm not here to "out" anyone in public by posting their email address.....the contents edited out to protect identities is another matter though...so shall I? I also have a list of cute nicknames I could post as well...what about that?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well I wouldnt be here telling you how to disable a grey temporarily if I was under control and by the way genius

what does their skin feel like

how do they communicate

These should be easy for you to answer because since you dont believe my story than by not answering these questions I will not beleive you.

Nice even playing field dont you think

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Question "what does their skin feel like"
Cold and clammy,

Question "how do they communicate"
Telepathically, they also project images in your mind.

They can appear from no where because they are inter-dimensional beings.
They materialize and de-materialize, move through objects and can float.

Now I have a questions for you. When they first take you on their ship where do they place you? What do they put you in? What do the rooms look like and how do you enter a room?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Actually thats totally opposite of what a Greys skin feels like.

Second is both the can also communicate audibly

Honestly the only thing I remember is a table and an emination light with a circular design whit multiple rooms and no walls.

You don't believe my story so why even bother replying to me, and you are bashing what Paul and I are claiming.

So either way is there really a point to answering you when your clearly against us

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Actually thats totally opposite of what a Greys skin feels like.

Second is both the can also communicate audibly

Honestly the only thing I remember is a table and an emination light with a circular design whit multiple rooms and no walls.

You got the answers wrong by the way

Your wrong. They communicate telepathically and they feel cold and clammy. I don't believe you were abducted by the grays but by a government group pretending to be aliens or something.
Sorry you haven't yet faced the real grays, you could never shut their minds down and they don't need to implant you for mind control and they do not cut you on a table as you have stated.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

hmm may be, you know that thought did cross my mind...

The astral encounters I've had with "them", they have all communicate telepathically through the path of least resistance it seems.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ATTENTION MODS

Since I was victimized for making a barely funny clown comment I consider the following to attract immediate attention as comparitvily it is much worse than a megre clown statement.

This members name is Shakesbear and he is out to cause nothing but trouble with threats and old rahishing that he intends to do towards me and close friends:

Okay seriously, what do you want me to do, start pasting emails addresses on the thread here? There where atleast 7 in the group BEFORE YOU, MG, OR PSYCHO CAME AROUND & others had recently left when I got there. Another member also left after Paul & my "disagreement". This was when my message about beating down some EBE's freaked you out remember back then fence-boy? Just own up to the damn truth and stop pointing this back at me because you guys can't get over your own "icky" feelings and have to repress them into a cute little Fantasy world. Maybe you guys have figured some more stuff out and stopped trying to impose your will on people by now, then cool. But seriously dude, I'm not here to "out" anyone in public by posting their email address.....the contents edited out to protect identities is another matter though...so shall I? I also have a list of cute nicknames I could post as well...what about that?

As you can clearly see my clown comment pales in comparison to what this threat orientated individual wants to inflict.

I do believe in justice and If a complaint about an insult that I admittedly made pales in comparison to this I will know that "Deny Ingnorance" is not being instated and that you are very selective about your interpretations as insults.

Please attend to this individual as promptly as you did to me, in the name of an even playing field and fairness to all.

Much thanks and appreciation for solving this threat orientated post, we do not need this in ATS since a threat far outweighs any insult.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

LOL Now you're crying because no one here agrees with you and I'm defending myself while informing the rest as best as I can of the manipulative ways of your TSOL? Okay sure, I hope the mods come and see what you & Paul have been up to...pretty please, with sugar on top?

Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you're mad Drak...RRraarr, I can see why the Greys liked ya...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You would know that Greys are mind focused and they are not telepathic, they merely rebound any feelings you have that conflict with them. This is why they are known to have no conscience because to them it is not important.

Do you know how fast Greys think, around 10 times faster than us, around 1000 thoughts a second. There is no human I know that can think that fast and it requires no fast thinking to outdo them only a higher frequency.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You are threatening me and Pual by trying to inflict disgrace on us, by force. I would never threaten someone into be being swayed towards a different opinion, you are.

How about you read up and do some research on how Psycho and Green attempted to make us look like sex cult members and downed Arcons thread to replace it with a half arse version of HCR huh.

We were the ones that were betrayed but if you want an alliance with traitors thats you choice so there is some research to do for you, have fun

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

OMG! So cute! You're just so threatened by something that hasn't happened....why is that? Hmmm So what are you afraid of? I would be happy to post my full real name, I used my real last name as my cute little "spirit name" since it fit Paul's little scheme fairly well.

So I ask you what do you want from me in way of my own personal experience to let you know why I feel the way about TSOL I do? We can take it to U2U, I'm cool with that, this isn't the thread for it. We're here to talk about why you're afraid of the Greys....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You would know that Greys are mind focused and they are not telepathic, they merely rebound any feelings you have that conflict with them. This is why they are known to have no conscience because to them it is not important.

Do you know how fast Greys think, around 10 times faster than us, around 1000 thoughts a second. There is no human I know that can think that fast and it requires no fast thinking to outdo them only a higher frequency.

Your full of it little crybaby, and now I can see how little you know about the grays. Pointless in continuing this discussion with someone that clearly was never abducted by aliens.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Im not afraid of Greys but I do hate their guts for what they did which is inexcusable and wrong.

I want you to find out on your own volition what the people you associate stand for, Im cool with who I associate with and they are genuine people. They are all close friends and one in million people to me, you just dont see what TSOL represents.

You think you see what TSOL represents and yet you know nothing of the people around you who you call friends, you have no clue how they victimized us just as your doing.

Hopefully you can see from my view that this makes you no better Psycho and Green.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well than to me neither were you, oh how I love an even playing field, don't you

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

oh boohoo-hoo...does this mean my compliments about you being cute while mad didn't work? Oh darn....

Fine, hate them, whatever...I thought TSOL was about love? So how can you hate something yet be about love? Hmmmm? Uh oh, don't say that to Paul or he'll kick you out and say you've been deceived by the great Grey deceivers who's mission is to be deceptive and deceive!

Hey and some cultists are outstanding people I'm sure, you're they one thinking purely negative in the definition there buddy... love ya -smooches-

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join