It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Rotgut-X

We don't have any positive proof of a single alien creature and yet you are buying all this "force fields and cloaked probes" stuff lock, stock and barrel.

YES we do have proof because I for one have seen them with a witness so I know I didnt imagine it. I saw one and thats 100% true so yes they do exist. The witness I was with also saw another one several weeks later from a different race, they would not lie after what we saw together so I believe them also 100%. I cant say anything about their technology or science as it didnt speak but YES they do exist without a doubt. Without a doubt.

Look, I don't mean to be cruel. Everyone is entitled to believe whatever the he** they want. I just can't get over the amount of people who buy into everything that is fed to them.

I am a very open-minded person. I do believe there are flying craft not from this planet. I even think they've been here. I also think there may possibly be recovered alien bodies (ie, Roswell) and that the government is doing all sorts of insane sh** in secrecy. But to ramble on about a belief in technologies that an alien species may or may not have is just silly! It's as silly to me as the Lucky Charms cartoon character. Probes with force fields, cloaking devices, etc...? I love Star Trek too but holy christ. How does anyone know anything one way or the other? Because some former Area 51 guy at a convention said so? These people are making all kinds of $$$ off of the weak-minded souls out there who are looking for answers, excitement, or just trying to fill a void in their lives. So they buy these books with supposed "proof" of all sorts of B.S. UFO-related details.

I mean, if I said that yesterday, I sat down and had a picnic lunch with Bigfoot, you'd probably tell me to take a hike. Right? So why buy into all these technology-based UFO details? There is not one shred of proof of a cloaking device, heat beams, holograms, orbs, anything, not one.

I'm a big Stanton Friedman fan. And to be honest, I think it's all very interesting - I've read several books and watched many videos on the subject. But to take it as 100% gospel? wow

Have you posted your story? Do you have a link to it?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Rotgut-X]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

57 species of aliens is a lot shakesbeer but if thats what they say then fine. I believe there are many many different types some good some bad.
I have no doubt that the two main ones greys and reptiles do exist ( it was slightly reptilian the one I saw) but Id love to meet a nordic or one of the aliens of the light. Maybe Im dreaming but who cares they sound lovely, kind, full of wisdom and wonderful. Much better than all this stuff on here about how horrible most aliens are.

57 aliens...just like the beans we get in the UK

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rotgut-X

This information wasnt "fed" to me I saw it with my own eyes. I saw the alien in front of me no question of being fed information from anyone .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Oh and for the poster that accussed drakiir and Paul Richard of being the same person, I can personally say they are NOT lol

If they are not the same person than they are definitely butt buddies!

There is no way I'm believing such a demented story, 26yrs abducted by the grays yet he doesn't know shiitt about them and claims Paul Richard knows more than him. Were talking about Paul here.
lol

An alien race thousands of times more advanced than us that doesn't even use doors, yet they pick your locks, break in, drug people and drag them out of bed. Throw them on tables and cut into them like a third world country hospital. Lmfao what drama!

Perhaps the two light being butt buddies should one day do some real research on the subject so they can learn.

From all of the ridiculous claims they make to attacking others who dis-agree whatever happened to their so called "Golden Rule" on their website "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
lmao! Come on light beings, repent repent. lol

What a bunch of clowns, it's not only me laughing at them but the whole ufo community would be if they read your description of the grays! Bob Lazar, John Lear, Alex Collier, Jim Sparks, L. Baldwin among the many others would be rolling on the floor laughing their asses off on this one.
Picking locks,
Drugging victims,
Dragging them out of bed.
Must I go on!
LOL

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Paul doesn't even accept the idea of their being other extra terrestrial species other then grey, so what does that say about him?

lmao only goes to show us how dis-informed Paul really is. lol

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I realize you have your experience. I was referring to the general "UFO's have this technology and they can do that," etc

So again, have you ever posted your story?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Yeah man, it's fairly sad. Seriously Paul, there probably are A-hole greys out there, but this is where I'm going to have to sight the Law of Attraction for you "new agers" out there

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotgut-X

I realize you have your experience. I was referring to the general "UFO's have this technology and they can do that," etc

So again, have you ever posted your story?

yes i did at the time www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I do not question anyone thats says they have had an experience with an alien because I know how difficult it is to actually talk about these things, so if someone says theyve been working for the greys for 26 years I will not question it. Would they lie about something so serious? I would hope not. To lie about some thing so profound would be very very wrong.

The alien I saw was nothing like these greys talked about on here, he was non threatening. Humanoid with green skin, dark black eyes just like a greys but not wrap around more tear drop. It also had some sort of skull cap and was definatly controlling my mind.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well hello Paul and Drak, nice to see you around.

Me I am fine after you tried to minipulate me, yup it took a little getting over being brainwashed by your cult but I am back. You still brainwashing the 16 years old Paul?

Drak you need to wake up buddy you really are confused man, 26 years you spent serving the Greys and they let you go over night, what did you do pull the tracking device out you noes like Arnie in Total Recall.

You know what though I forgive you both, and I mean that. You manipulated me... yes ok! I can live with that, most of all though you woke me up. I learned a lesson and came back a hell of a lot stronger.

Ohh and if you think you may get the upper hand on the AP, then lets dance

How are the leather Pants BTW, you need a little lube for them you look like you gained a few pounds Paul?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
Most of you here really don't know what your talking about, aliens can move through objects and it's all done with the mind. I suggest all of you take it from someone who knows.

Anytime they or you would like to demonstrate that to Drakir or to me personally, feel free to do so.

In the meantime, we will continue to promote the truth that those beliefs are all the product of Reticulan propaganda

The aliens in question have no more telekinetic ability (or the ability to fake teleportation and walking through walls with machines) than you do.

Hey...if your little Grey friends wish to offer evidence to the contrary, I am sure that many here in ATS/BTS would love to know about it.

There are many alien species besides the grays it appears your out of the loop. They can move through objects and use mind control, if anyone needs a lesson on aliens it is you.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Ohh and if you think you may get the upper hand on the AP, then lets dance

This is slightly off thread but can be viewed in the context of scary, especially if you saw a alien there...so... how do you people meet up on the astral plane? How is this possible to meet and "dance" as you say? Surely two or more people cant be there at the same time ? I know some people plan meetings there but how is this possible? Is it like in a dream state you all meet or in a real plane.

Be cool though, Id love to say to some of my ATS friends hey lets all meet there at 6 tonight, but alas I really dont think its possible.

Psycho have you ever seen any of these people there before ? You talk as if you have. What did you all do and say, and how on earth can you remember any of it?

MG

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
There are many alien species besides the grays it appears your out of the loop. They can move through objects and use mind control, if anyone needs a lesson on aliens it is you.

The green humanoid alien I saw Im sure controlled my mind, it had to as it woke me up,lifted my head to see it in a way that all fear had been removed from my mind, then put me back to sleep. Total mind control without a doubt. How else could it have achieved this? With some sort of frequency gun? No it just seemed to use its eyes during the whole experience, it had no weapon or aid or ray beam, it just used its eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Maybe you should ask Paul about that. I'll share what I know on that in another thread where that question is more appropriate. But I will leave everyone here with these links: SRI International experimented with this a long with the people at Monroe Institue for awhile now and have some astonishing results. All you need to do is research the topic and you will find what you need to in order to believe it as much as you need. There's nothing "super natural" about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, it is a fact that to most of us, things that we are unfamiliar with, makes us scared. Alien lifeform is absolutely unfamiliar to almost every human.

I don't think they're all friendly, some aliens are actually hostile. Before time, they visited us and used the "Cro-Magnon man" and "Neanderthal man" to exercise experiments upon them in their city, Atlantis. And these genetically manipulated and enhanced "Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal - men" were sent back to their tribes and naturally became the tribes leader and considered as Kings or Gods. So all this concerning bloodlines (which is a hot topic nowadays, the bloodlines among the elite) actually, and naturally occured at that point in time aswell. It was logical and signifact to the utmost in procreating and reproducing the right bloodlines, the bloodlines of those who where experiment objects to the Nephilim, or "Fallen Angels".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont think these annonymous posts are working, its like why cant i read it? Then sometimes they never appear, the thread is disrupted , we cant answer as there is no post yet there is a post on most recent

can they not be put on line a bit quicker?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I never said you loved them, I said you perceive love to them, in other words 'how can you even think of love with a deceptive little deviate staring right back at you" Thats what I meant.

There is no way in the world I could project feelings of that kind towards them after what they have done and are continuing to do. I know I am free because I no longer hear signals that cause pain from them and I can tell whatever I want about them and feel no guilt whatsoever.

I could never do this before as I was monitored before but now I can, you remember how many times I said "I cant say that", now I can. Thats mainly how I know and believe me it is a relief.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of aliens. I will layeth the smacketh down on any extraterrestrial entity. You'll be hearing Jim Ross, talking 'bout "DARTH CHRISIOUS! DARTH CHRISIOUS! DARTH CHRISIOUS!"

...because DarthChrisious said so.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

I never said you loved them, I said you perceive love to them, in other words 'how can you even think of love with a deceptive little deviate staring right back at you" Thats what I meant.

There is no way in the world I could project feelings of that kind towards them after what they have done and are continuing to do. I know I am free because I no longer hear signals that cause pain from them and I can tell whatever I want about them and feel no guilt whatsoever.

I could never do this before as I was monitored before but now I can, you remember how many times I said "I cant say that", now I can. Thats mainly how I know and believe me it is a relief.

If you were monitored by them before rest assured you are still being monitored. But you wrote that your friend Paul knows more about aliens than you do and his claims were that grays do not have mind control abilities. So I ask you how could they monitor you in the first place if they don't have control of your mind? So you contradict yourself by saying they once monitored you but you believe your friend knows more about them than you do but he doesn't believe they have mind control capabilities???.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh its you I see, come to join Greens cavalry have we?

I can assure you I am not controlled by anyone but I am guided by Paul and I sure as anything are not confused I have never been more clear minded. This is thanks to Paul and he is a mentor to me and a better teacher to me than anyone has been, so of course Im going to defend him when someone like you comes along.

You mention cult, oh man that thing was done and dusted ages ago and we arent a cult at all you just think we are because you misinterpret what we represent. So enlighten me how did you magically read about these so called lesbian orgies that you boast about huh, where or who did you find this out from.

Because I would love to meet the person who told you about that misinterpreted garbage and by the face you mentioned cult means either Phsycho or Green. Thats old news to say the least and Im done with that. I will also mention the thread you love Heart Chakra Radiance is a complete rip off and twisted alteration of what Paul teaches.

How do I know this well firstly you have no Saint or Spiritual Guide contact and second you probably have no clue what your DAC is which I can guarantee is not luminescent whatsoever. These two facts point to the obvious your practicing a rip off version of Pauls dedicated work and its people like you that I leave to wander blindly in the paddock.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I have woken up and I am more than fine with my faithful mentor Paul with me and your wrong your being manipulated so don't even attempt at making me feel bad. Your the one who backstabbed us remember by pulling that little stunt to let everyone misinterpret, and make them think we were cult members, oh the memories.

Then you got everyone including Fakesbear to think that we were a cult and you downed Arcons thread and replaced it with a hacked up twisted version of Pauls teachings.

So what DAC are you by the way red, yellow, nah Im guessing red, you sound like a person of real integrity dont you.

You have declined to such a level you still cant figure out how to do HCR properly after 50 plus pages, you call that progress. I and Paul call it retrogression and I will wave goodbye to you as you sink lower and lower and lower.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join