It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Scary?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Were you their, how in the world would you know different, you think everything is a load of crock because you are so arrogant your blind to it.

I think its time for me to laugh my ass of at that one, so ignorant and dismissive and yet you cant see it.

Its ok I know you have no clue what the answer is and since its a a pathetic little answer I think its most suited to you, you dont have to agree your arrogance has done that for you

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Schitzophrenic, arrogant, dismissive......quite a personality you have there

Sounds like your mirror image man... I just read some of your longer posts and all I can say is I regret wasting the minutes of my life it took to respond to your posts. No offense but do you have a history of mental illness?

Pick one

Delusion
Paranoia
Schizophrenia
Psychosis

and one for your friend Paul.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization.

My God, you do have a serious mental instability!

I have made it very clear what I meant when I said "Absolutely False!"

I was referring to this part of your post!

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization

Seek help if you are still confused!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
For someone who has researched this all his life at 62yrs old I won't even go into anymore details than this, I believe the war happened and have never claimed otherwise!

Guess it high time then that you open yourself up to a new, more accurate paradigm about the Reticulans.

And not just spout the same Reticulan propagandist nonsense that many abductees have been victimized into believing through implanted screen memories and brainwashing

Yes, Reptilians exist.

Yes, there were ancient atomic wars.

Yes, one of those ancient atomic wars was with the Reptilians.

That is what caused the downfall of the Atalan/Atlantean civilization.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Absolute means without exception do you not get that.

I dont care what part you tare out of what Paul has said it is still partial beleif in other words you are incapable of deciding yes or no.

You get than fine now which is it yes or no, not partial partial beleif, half arse crap, YES OR NO TO THE ENTIRETY OF WHAT WAS SAID

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Yes, Reptilians exist.

Yes, there were ancient atomic wars.

Yes, one of those ancient atomic wars was with the Reptilians.

That is what caused the downfall of the Atalan/Atlantean civilization.

OK here's what you need to do. Call the local hospital and tell them exactly what you wrote above, your name, address and phone number in case they need your advice on ancient atomic weaponry, then put on a nice gown and slippers for a fabulous free vacation!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Most of you here really don't know what your talking about, aliens can move through objects and it's all done with the mind. I suggest all of you take it from someone who knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Oh ok so it the nuthouse for Paul because he is saying something you refuse to believe well then in the interest of being fair you have to go to the nuthouse because you dont beleive what I am saying.

Sounds fair good

Oh by the way Gumby you soft headed fool, your on my ignore list, see I can be dismissive too

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumby51
OK here's what you need to do...

It's a shame that you never made it past kindergarten

But in all honesty, we had to give you the benefit of the doubt.

That by some miracle, you would actually start to read all the reference links and take note of what J. Robert Hoppenheimer said.

But alas, your prejudice and ignorance is simply too much for you to overcome.

Which means that we are off the hook, so to speak, in having to help you.

Welcome to our ignore list.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
Most of you here really don't know what your talking about, aliens can move through objects and it's all done with the mind. I suggest all of you take it from someone who knows.

Anytime they or you would like to demonstrate that to Drakir or to me personally, feel free to do so.

In the meantime, we will continue to promote the truth that those beliefs are all the product of Reticulan propaganda

The aliens in question have no more telekinetic ability (or the ability to fake teleportation and walking through walls with machines) than you do.

Hey...if your little Grey friends wish to offer evidence to the contrary, I am sure that many here in ATS/BTS would love to know about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

Got a couple of questions for you:

How do Greys communicate, telepathically or vocally

and

What is the process they use to gain nutrients into their system

Id love to know the answers since I dont know what I am talking about and apparently Paul doesnt either.

The other guy said is was a question a little kid could answer so it shoud be no problem for you

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You cant be for real surely, their is no love to perceive looking into those eyes only deception and mistrust there is no way to project love about a being like that.

When Greys visit they want total domination of you through control and lies to make you believe something that is not true. I learnt this the hard way and Im not going back to the Grey controlled way of life.

They are not friendly, they are not here to help and they are certainly not to be trusted and how you see completely opposite is beyond me.

Im not saying I LOVE THEM! Im saying to confront the fear I radiate love from my heart chakra, not for them but for ME. I DONT trust them so your statement above is wrong, I do not see the complete opposite that appears to be beyond you. To overcome MY fear I radiate unconditional love OK.

How can you be sure they have left you? 26 years in their service is a very long time, they just let you go like that over night ? What was the deal, there must have been a deal drakiir.

Oh and for the poster that accussed drakiir and Paul Richard of being the same person, I can personally say they are NOT lol

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

OK here's what you need to do...

Welcome to our ignore list.

Not stepping in anyones souffle here... But the singular possessive - as stated here - does make things look rather strange. But, hey, let Rabbit howl all day long for all I care. Live and let live. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's a shame that you never made it past kindergarten

I can just about guarantee you that my education far surpasses yours.

Thats fine if you ignored me, what else could you do? Come up with proof of your wild claims?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

It amazes me how one can get off replying to himself.

So you have two computers and can log in simultaneously big deal many of us can.

Your not fooling the rest of the ATS community Paul aka Drakiir.lol

No really they are NOT the same person. Im not getting into this silly on line row about who knows more about aliens than the other, but I do want to point out Alien_Question they really are two different people.

I knew drakiir from his alien threads months before i spoke to Paul so really they are seperate people. Yes they may have similar views but I guess good friends will have similar views and it looks like they have become quite good friends.

So is this thread still about why aliens are scary or has it just become a slanging match? Its not really about scary aliens anymore is it...well reading this thread is enough to make aliens scared of us. Who cares who knows more about them, they are real they are abducting us, shouldnt we be joining forces to confront them rather than having on line rows about if they can or cant move things with their minds???

All of you just re read your posts and see...not a good advert for galactic peace.

Beam me up..this is too much.

MG

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
MG

Well that's it isnt it, that's what these kind of threads are all about. "Beam me up... this is too much. My life is boring and I want something interesting to believe in. If aliens abducted me I would be special in some way, I really love sci-fi, wouldn't it be cool if it was all real? Maybe my father is actually Darth Vader. etc. etc."

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
MG

Well that's it isnt it, that's what these kind of threads are all about. "Beam me up... this is too much. My life is boring and I want something interesting to believe in. If aliens abducted me I would be special in some way, I really love sci-fi, wouldn't it be cool if it was all real? Maybe my father is actually Darth Vader. etc. etc."

Yes it would be rather exciting to be beamed up, even by darth vader, but I didnt say it to make my life more interesting on the alien front. Thats been very interesting so far thanks and Id kinda like a break from these funny little grey visitors or 7 foot croc reptiles whoever they are.

Being abducted by aliens does NOT make you special, it messes with your head, you spend years trying to work out who and what they want. Yes I too love sci fi but what Ive seen is far from sci fi.

I really really hope the Federation of Light is true and is trying to save us from these bad Ets that we find our selves amongst. I really do.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I have not found any evidence, directly or indirectly, that they have teleportation capability. When their ships and probes fade away in a glow of light, it means they are activating a strong electromagnetic field around the craft which produces optical invisibility. This has been misinterpreted by many as them having teleportation capability. One can see through cloaked ships and probes with night vision equipment, as is illustrated in the film, UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied.

And I believe in the magical leprechaun who runs through the forest, trying to avoid the children who are after his Lucky Charms.

We don't have any positive proof of a single alien creature and yet you are buying all this "force fields and cloaked probes" stuff lock, stock and barrel.

My point is, anyone can make up and/or write anything they want, it doesn't mean it's based in reality. OMG, P.T. Barnum was right.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotgut-X

We don't have any positive proof of a single alien creature and yet you are buying all this "force fields and cloaked probes" stuff lock, stock and barrel.

YES we do have proof because I for one have seen them with a witness so I know I didnt imagine it. I saw one and thats 100% true so yes they do exist. The witness I was with also saw another one several weeks later from a different race, they would not lie after what we saw together so I believe them also 100%. I cant say anything about their technology or science as it didnt speak but YES they do exist without a doubt. Without a doubt.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Drakiir

Thank you Brother Andros/Drakir.

reply to post by Paul_Richard

You are most welcome Avadar/Paul

Cultists say "what"...? Still afraid of being raped by the greys Paul?

These guys are more full of fear then they try to let on. They're too busy planning orgies and lesbian weddings to study anything beyond fear of the Greys. These two people (yes they ARE two different people) are being used as tools whether they realize it or not. The bad thing is Paul straight up manipulates, and poor Drak is just confused because of that manipulation. They both know I'm not afraid of the greys and my experiences are vastly different from theirs. Paul doesn't even accept the idea of there being other extra terrestrial species other then grey, so what does that say about him? A bit bias? yeah I think so...

Here's a hint Paul, look into the Disclosure project for one. Sgt Clifford Stone will talk about over 57 different known species since he was last working as an "interfacer". Or check out Dan Sherman another interfacer who also says they are more interested in our spiritual development and that we where both created by the same thing. Oh I'm sure you're going to use the ever-thought-provoking argument of "That's grey deception, they're really good liars"...of course, of course.

Oh and your "saints" and "GE"s aren't protecting you, they're not serving you, they're using you. Just like you use everyone else who comes in contact with your little group. I can't believe you're still posting here as some kind of authority when your information is all drastically skewed towards your own belief and others have demonstrated your enjoyment of twisting other's perspectives to serve your own sick tantric purposes.

Fine you're afraid of the Greys, move on(-shew-!), those of us rational people here will genuinely help the rest through it. We know you're just looking for another victim to suck into your fold so you sponge of their fear...just like an "evil" Grey...damn hypocrite.

So please, by all means, spew your crap and questions for me...I'd be all but happy to answer you, you just won't like the answers I'm sure

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join