It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yesterday (Monday 6/23) I drove down to Robins AFB here in Georgia. I met with Dr. Steve Butler and about 10 other people to show them my piece of material (which was given to me and taken from a UFO crash near Muncie Indiana which happened in 1988) and to talk about UFOs. I contacted Dr. Butler about a week ago and he had this meeting set up for me. I was so nervous I was shaking as I walked into the MERC facility.

I was directed into a large room with a huge glass table and several large dark brown leather chairs. I sat at the head of the large table. While I spoke they were all taking notes. A representative from Lockheed Martin was there and I don't remember who the others were. Possibly CIA, or other military agencies I don't remember...

I brought a packet of MJ-12 documents that I bought online a few years ago, my letter from Dick Cheney, picture of a reptoid which was given to me, and a fragment from a UFO crash which was also given to me. One older guy sitting next to me pointed at the MJ-12 packet and said "you know you've got something labeled top secret there and you're not supposed to have it...?"

I tried to convince them that it would be best to disclose the truth to the public now.

I spoke for one hour. During the hour hardly anyone else spoke. One guy literally sat there and just stared at me with a smirk on his face for the full hour.

A day I'll never forget for as long as I live.

Here's Dr. Steve Butler's military bio:

www.af.mil...

admin edit: to clarify title
[edit on 24-6-2008 by ufo reality]

[edit on 6-24-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

That is quite an experience you had!!

Did you get no feedback what-so-ever from these people?
What happened after the meeting?

I'm interested.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There were a few things like...

Steve Butler "perhaps the U.S. Military doesn't know what UFOs are, or there is an organized cover-up."

I then said "I believe the U.S. Military knows full well that 'some' UFOs are of ET origin."

One of the men in the room "have you written any books on this?"

Me "no."

A few other things, but I want to keep those private. Nothing they told me was classified of course.

After the meeting I stood up, thanked them, and walked out. A butler opened the door for me and I left. Like I said....it's something I will never forget for as long as I'm alive.

It was like I was schooling them. That's the feeling I got. They were in shock at what I was telling them.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Under what pretense did you arrange your meeting?
Were they aware of what you wanted to talk about?

I am assuming you initiated the meeting.

Did they seem to have had previous knowledge of your documents?
Did they ask to look at your "UFO fragment", and what was your letter from Cheney about?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

1. why would you only release actual tangible evidence to this group?

2.why would you not make copies of documents and keep any "hard evidence" to be shown and presented to the public?

because of these 2 questions, i think you are just trying to promote your show listed in your signature. sorry if i'm skeptical, but it is not a logical way to foster disclosure or recieve credibility.

link   
More importantly did they take your fragment?

What prompted you to seek this meeting?

link   

Hi there :-) I'm curious....How was Butler able to set this meeting up ?
Does he believe what you are saying ? Seems to me alot of people would like to have a meeting like this happen and since we don't hear much of the like...why you ?

I think its great that you had the oppurtunity to do this !
Will you disclose anymore of the meeting in the future?

I have seen ufo's upclose so I am a total believer !

Good for you ! Keep it up !

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is definitely interesting. The military is always in the know, it is their business to be in the know. They are aware of UFO's and I believe they were just acting dumb in the meeting. I believe now you will be fully watched in your phone records, emails, your forum posts, and any other way to trace your activities.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Under what pretense did you arrange your meeting?
Were they aware of what you wanted to talk about?

I am assuming you initiated the meeting.

Did they seem to have had previous knowledge of your documents?
Did they ask to look at your "UFO fragment", and what was your letter from Cheney about?

Thanks.

I emailed Dr. Butler then called him and he said he could meet with me for 1 hour because of his busy schedule. He told me that some Lockheed Martin reps and others would be there too.

They were aware that I was bringing my piece from a UFO, but I don't think they were aware of how much I knew about the UFO subject and that I would put it all out there in front of them. I still wonder if I made a big mistake in that regard. I hope I'm not in trouble. I'm not worried though.

I did initiate the meeting...yes

The one guy who made the comment to me about the MJ-12 documents didn't want to look at them when I offered them to him to look at. He just made that remark about TOP SECRET being on the cover.

They all looked at my UFO fragment, passed it around.

My letter from Dick Cheney was in response to a letter I sent him back in 2004 regarding UFOs. He thanked me for my letter and said he took careful note of my views.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How do you not remember who the "Others" were? You cannot speculate CIA, for all you could know is they were janitors to look important; to see your reactions. Did they review your classified documents? If so why didn't they confiscate them, after all if the documents were real IT IS the property of the U.S. Govenrment, must have been bunk info in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
More importantly did they take your fragment?

What prompted you to seek this meeting?

They did not take my fragment not did they ask to keep it.

What prompted me? Just the fact that Dr. Butler is who he is and told me he's been every where that top secret air craft are kept and flown from. I just wanted him and the others to look at it and I knew once I got there I would "have the floor" so to speak and I went for it. I let it all out regarding UFOs and my views.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How did you get an audience with so many esteemed individuals so easily??

Edit: Ok I guess you sort of answered this.. I was unaware the public could set up such meetings. Was it the fragment which got his curiousity?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Scramjet76]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
How do you not remember who the "Others" were? You cannot speculate CIA, for all you could know is they were janitors to look important; to see your reactions. Did they review your classified documents? If so why didn't they confiscate them, after all if the documents were real IT IS the property of the U.S. Govenrment, must have been bunk info in the first place.

Keep in mind I was very nervous. Before we walked into the room for the meeting they all walked up to me and introduced themselves and I shook their hand. I don't remember everyone's name, nor who they were with. Only Dr. Butler, and the Lockheed Martin Rep (he was wearing a blue dress shirt).

No one in that room was a janitor I would be willing to bet my life on that.

No, no one looked at the MJ-12 documents I brought with me.

I have no reason to make any of this up. I know everyone will have questions and doubt me. Contact Mr. Mark Springer ATS, he knows of me. I've talked with Clifford Stone, and I'm in touch with many other people. I am a serious devoted UFO researcher.

Did I take any pictures or bring a voice recorder with me? Hell no. I didn't want to risk getting caught (although the thought did cross my mind)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
A few other things, but I want to keep those private.

I'm assuming that these are personal things regarding yourself that you wish to withhold? It's pretty amazing that they agreed to meet with a Joe Public so easily... If your account is truthful.

Do you have a day pass, correspondence or some form of documentation that you can photocopy and share to verify your meeting because it's not exactly sensitive/top secret material or you wouldn't be here telling us the tale.

Do you feel they were playing dumb or humoring you? Surely the availability of such documents on the internet is something they themselves would be more than aware of

I'm not totally discounting what you say but it would be helpful to substantiate this 'meeting' if your going to post it.

IRM

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If your story is real, then aren't you worried about the government tracking you now?

link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

How did you get an audience with so many esteemed individuals so easily??

I don't really know the answer to that. All I can say is that I live near Atlanta Georgia so I thought it would be worth a shot to contact someone at Robins AFB down about 2 hours south of me to perhaps drive down there and show them my UFO fragment. Dr. Butler seems like a really nice guy from what I can tell, and he was willing to meet with me for 1 hour. That's all he could spare out of his busy schedule. Because of the fact I was bringing the UFO fragment, perhaps he thought the Lockheed Martin people and the others who were in the room would want to look at it and hear about how I came into possession of it.

link   
well that's cool.. but why aren't you disclosing more? why keep it private these are the kinds of things that could really help validate this field of study, are you saving it for your show perhaps?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

Yeah, if you shared it with them...why not us?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm not doubting you whether or not you had the meeting, I believe you did. I am just doubting the people that set up the meeting, I am doubting the true interest they may or may not have had, by the info you have given to us. I think if they were truly interested they would have asked hard questions and reviewed your documents. On another note maybe you will be getting a phone call.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
do you mind posting a picture of your fragment? I'm curious as to what it looks like. It's strange, to me at least, that if it's extra-terrestrial origin is obvious, or even curious, that these individuals would not have confiscated it.

Also, could you be a little more clear on your motivation for initiating this meeting? What was it that you intended to accomplish with this meeting. Were you seeking information? From your previous posts it seems that you felt they already knew about everything you had to tell them. So, what were you looking to "get" out of this? Did you have a previous relationship with Butler? Seems strange to me that any of us would be able to fire off an email, then be sitting face to face with people of these positions a week later, discussing UFO's no less.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join