It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I brought the MJ-12 documents to ask them what they thought of them. The one guy who made that remark to me (I'm guessing he was in his 60's) didn't even want to look at them. Nothing else was said about them. You're making a bigger deal out of that then you should be.

I'm sure they wanted to meet with me because they were simply interested to examine my fragment in person. What else can I say folks?

There was no documentation involved. I didn't have to sign anything to do this. Like I said, they didn't say much at all during the entire hour. I don't know if they knew some, all, or nothing about what I was telling them because I didn't get much reaction out of them. I'm sure they're trained in that regard.

I have things to do today but I will check in as often as I can and answer as many questions as I can.

The only thing that was said that I want to keep private has nothing to do with me personally, but it's just something I want to keep private. I'm sorry...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
do you mind posting a picture of your fragment?

Sure, in fact I had someone from the Open Minds Forum drive down from Alpharetta Georgia to look at it and take some digital pics. Please keep in mind that when you hold the fragment in direct sun light, it shins much more intensely then in these pics.

i109.photobucket.com...

i109.photobucket.com...

i109.photobucket.com...

i109.photobucket.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im active dutymilitary and have a decent security clearance.Ill leave it at that but in this meeting i wouldve had some kind of backup ie;tape recorder,a camera a friend outside waiting some kind of proof.As of now you have nothing to even prove of your meeting which would be a big break for all of us enthusiasts.Im not saying it didnt happen or trying to offend you in anyway.I have the utmost respect , unfortunately all this story does is make us look more unorganized and unrealistic.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You don't understand, Classified documents from the U.S. Gov. in the hands of a civilian IS a big deal. It goes against every thing about National Security; and for them not to review those papers and not confiscate them for futher review makes no logical sence.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimppapa1977
Im active dutymilitary and have a decent security clearance.Ill leave it at that but in this meeting i wouldve had some kind of backup ie;tape recorder,a camera a friend outside waiting some kind of proof.As of now you have nothing to even prove of your meeting which would be a big break for all of us enthusiasts.Im not saying it didnt happen or trying to offend you in anyway.I have the utmost respect , unfortunately all this story does is make us look more unorganized and unrealistic.

I wasn't going to risk having a voice recorded in my pocket or anything else. I don't have any friends that are into UFOs. I'm sorry that I don't have the proof of the meeting you want. I do understand that believe me. But it was either I posted this on ATS, or not. I think it's better that I did.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 38181
You don't understand, Classified documents from the U.S. Gov. in the hands of a civilian IS a big deal. It goes against every thing about National Security; and for them not to review those papers and not confiscate them for futher review makes no logical sence.

I understand. But I held the packet up to the guy and said do you want to look at these MJ-12 documents and he said "NO"

Why they didn't confiscate them I don't know. I am telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The only thing that was said that I want to keep private has nothing to do with me personally, but it's just something I want to keep private. I'm sorry...

Why bother mentioning this? What motivated you to even post this comment and info which you feel we should not be privy too?

For someone who wants disclosure, you sure do a good job at being hypocritical.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OK, I asked him why sometimes top secret U.S. Military craft fly over populated areas. Dr. Butler said something like "well sometimes they make a mistake and fly off course, or the pilot might want to get a close up view of his house."

There are you happy now?!

I like ATS, but some of you need to do a better job of respecting people when they say they wish to keep something private.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its good you posted to entertain us.Just kind of a letdown.Maybe its true maybe its not.I take it with a grain of salt and wait for disclosure.Maybe youll have some more meetings!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I understand. But I held the packet up to the guy and said do you want to look at these MJ-12 documents and he said "NO"

Why they didn't confiscate them I don't know. I am telling the truth.

Speaking as someone who holds a real DOD security clearance as I write this, his actions make perfect sense. Holding a security clearance does not give you free reign to go looking up or at everything that is classified. He saw something that looked like it was classified and he knew that he didn't have the clearance to look at it if it was. No big mystery here.

P.S.Why did you pay for the MJ-12 paperwork when it is available al over the internet for free? Why are you so secretive about parts of this "meeting" when you are so adamant they tell you everything?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimppapa1977
Its good you posted to entertain us.Just kind of a letdown.Maybe its true maybe its not.I take it with a grain of salt and wait for disclosure.Maybe youll have some more meetings!

There was no disclosure in this meeting. It was me talking 99% of the time and 10 people giving me strange looks and listening to me talk.

I'm sorry if this thread is a letdown for you or anyone else. All I can do is swear that it's the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TilokeP.S.Why did you pay for the MJ-12 paperwork when it is available al over the internet for free?

Because I found a well put together packet of all the documents as well as the documents re-written so they're easy to read on a web site called www.tellmewhereonearth.com so I bought it along with a fake Area 51 badge for kicks.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Speaking as someone who holds a real DOD security clearance as I write this, his actions make perfect sense. Holding a security clearance does not give you free reign to go looking up or at everything that is classified. He saw something that looked like it was classified and he knew that he didn't have the clearance to look at it if it was. ?

Um ok, but a Civilian can? That inspires confidence. By your statement you obvioulsy don't rate a very high clearance, maybe just "Secret"?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by 38181]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
UfoReality,

Let's not focus on the rubes that constantly berate the average poster to post to their own expectations, you can't please everyone, so don't try.
I've read your posts, I understand your position, you (IMO) did the best you could with the material and information you have and made a real step forward in the genre. Kudos, man!
It sucks that you didn't get more feedback from the good Dr. and his cronies.

Good job man! And you DO have friends that are into UFOs. At least one I know of!

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I looked at the pics and to me it looks like obsidian, volcanic glass.

Obsidian

Here is a link to the wikipedia page, with a definition and a pic that looks exactly like your fragment. That's what it looks like to me from the pics, it might be different in person. Or the aliens might be building their ships out of brittle terrestrial sediment glass because it looks cool, all black and shiny.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Im telling you i hold above TS and i ll leave it at that.Something is not right with the story and theres alot more to it then what we have been told.Its hard enough for me to go through my COC when i need something and you got a hold of all these bigwigs?I doubt it highly they may have been janitors!LOL.Just joking but something is not right.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If you did 99% of the talking, can you please paraphrase with as much detail your arguements with the reactions to each of your statements.

The reactions in regard to each statement would tell what information was creditable or important.

If you didn't note any of these reactions to your statements to them then please disregard my post as I am interested in which statements by you triggered non-verbal responses from your audience.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm curious whether you are having your piece analyzed? Or have you already?

Lets focus on the hard evidence now.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My fragment looks nothing like Obsidian.

I don't know why these people took the time to sit down and listen to me but I'm not complaining. I told them about Ricky Sorrells in Dublin Texas. I asked if any of them knew what was flying over Belgium in 1989/1990 and they all shook their heads and said "no".

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've had the fragment analyzed at Applied Technical Servies Incorporated in Marietta Georgia. They said they can't detect unknown elements. They did detect nothing but silicon. The person who mailed me the fragment (Dick Criswell) had his piece (which is 8" in diameter and 6" thick) analyzed at 4 labs over seas. All said it was 99% silicon and 1% unidentified.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join