It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO meeting with Sr. Air Force personnel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Hi ufo reality, great story here.

I have seen many of your ufo fragment around my old neighborhood. There use to be a chrome plant, and many of those shiny chromium or chromite rocks were left behind. They are wonderfully shiny in the sun. Could this be what you possess?

Raw chromium:

Forged chrome:

Source

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
My fragment looks nothing like Obsidian.

I obviously have only seen the four pictures you posted so I can only make an educated guess, but your supposed UFO fragment, it looks exactly like obsidian. Maybe in real life it appears differently as you say.

However, you can't say it looks nothing like obsidian. I've seen plenty of it in my lifetime and as soon as I opened the pictures my immediate thought was, "thats obsidian, looks just like it". I was even going to post that until I saw that someone already had. Then you said it looks nothing like it, which is just plain false. Anyway, good story, but its just a story until you can provide some form of verification that this meeting really took place.

Thats a nice piece of Obsidian though, real shiny.

Why'd you pay for the MJ-12 documents, those are free all over the place, there are even some here on ATS.

And in regard to your privacy issue, all I can say is this, "Secrets, Secrets are no fun. Secrets, Secrets, hurt someone"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Like I said before, when you look at the fragment in your hand in sun light it looks a lot different then those pics. For some reason it doesn't shine in pictures.

No, that material doesn't look like it either.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

I'd like to think I've seen plenty of Obsidian in my time and to this day I've never seen silver obsidian.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
intelligent life - the "secret" isn't a secret any more. Scroll back through to page 2. I posted what I wanted to keep private regarding a remark Dr. Butler made.

This is what I bought and brought with me to the meeting:

(scroll down to #A-55)

www.tellmewhereonearth.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The meeting sounds legitimate to me, mainly because it sounds mundane. Besides, even if what you presented was a groundbreaking find they wouldn't bat an eyelash or show any interest outwardly, so I don't understand why everyone is getting in your face. Seems to me like they were just interested and had an hour or two to spare.

Should probably write a formal letter to Mr. Butler thanking him for his time and the opportunity, if you haven't already. It's not every day you get an audience like that. Plus, it usually gives you a couple of brownie points, haha.

Maybe he'll write back and tell you what he thought.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by davion]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I sent Mr. Butler an email thanking him for the time he took out of his busy schedule to set up the meeting and let me present information to a group of highly skilled individuals.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is the first I have heard of a crash near Muncie, IN. Is there any link to any incident actually occurring in the date you mention?

It is no surprise you got the reaction you describe. I wonder if they ever will be served a nice plate of alien "crow".

BP

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If he replies back with anything let us know.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion
If he replies back with anything let us know.

I will.

As for the crash near Muncie Indiana in 1988, all Dick Criswell has told me is he was brought to the site in 1989 by two FEMA agents. The area was in a field and they had re-top-soiled the area where the craft crashed. The piece was sticking up about 2" out of the ground next to a tree. Mr. Criswell took out the piece which is 8" in diameter and 6" thick. The piece he mailed me is about the size of a male thumb nail and about as thick as two pencils put together.

link   
your "ufo fragment" is just obsidian
the reason they did not care about or want to see the "top secret document" is because it is a fake (not a real "top secret document"), and they already had seen it
i used to want to believe in aliens, but there just isn't any solid evidence.
i am still surprised that they were willing to give you an hour of time
they must have assumed that it was more than obsidian
i'm not saying this to degrade you, but i just don't see it the same way you do

link   
The funny thing is that you were afraid to bring in a voice recorder
But you brought in an unidentified object onto a military base with no credentials or anything and they allowed you through security?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
The funny thing is that you were afraid to bring in a voice recorder
But you brought in an unidentified object onto a military base with no credentials or anything and they allowed you through security?

Is that what you are saying?

It wasn't at Robins AFB itself. It was at the MERC facility near the base.

www.merc.mercer.edu...

I didn't have to pass through any security (that I'm aware of). But I didn't know if they would possibly pat me down so I didn't want to risk bringing a voice recorder and have the meeting canceled or worse me in BIG trouble...I wanted to handle the meeting in a professional way

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Did a quick search on the net and found no matches on muncie in UFO crash. Considering action that April 16 in Scircleville,IN(near Kokomo) this year I would think it would be well known. There were trucks, military ect according to reports. I doubt in modern day a UFO crash in populated area would go unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
your "ufo fragment" is just obsidian
the reason they did not care about or want to see the "top secret document" is because it is a fake (not a real "top secret document"), and they already had seen it
i used to want to believe in aliens, but there just isn't any solid evidence.
i am still surprised that they were willing to give you an hour of time
they must have assumed that it was more than obsidian
i'm not saying this to degrade you, but i just don't see it the same way you do

It's not obsidian. I honor your opinions.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Willbert, I was going to say the exact same thing earlier but I'm making an effort to go a bit easier on people these days...lol

Eloquently Put my friend!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
very sorry if youve already answered this, but How did you get this UFO fragment and reptoid picture that were given to you?
who gave them to you and why?
can you post picture of the reptoid as well?

-Odessy

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I've had the fragment analyzed at Applied Technical Servies Incorporated in Marietta Georgia. They said they can't detect unknown elements. They did detect nothing but silicon. The person who mailed me the fragment (Dick Criswell) had his piece (which is 8" in diameter and 6" thick) analyzed at 4 labs over seas. All said it was 99% silicon and 1% unidentified.

You know obsidian can vary widely in appearance. And a piece of obsidian would be mostly silicon.

According to Wikipedia:
"Obsidian consists mainly of SiO2 (silicon dioxide), usually 70% or more."

And just because 1% can't be identified in a lab test, doesn't mean it is a mystery element. There might be too little of the other 1% to test accurately. Then it is only unknown in the sense that it can't be identified, not that it has never before been encountered. You can't draw the conclusion that something is alien merely because you don't know what it is.

Wikipedia: Obsidian

Maybe if there were more details about the crash it came from?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The fragment and reptoid picture was mailed to me by Dick Criswell. I've known him for a while now. I don't own a scanner. The reptoid picture is in black and white because it's a copy of a copy which was given to him by a CIA person he knew.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
UFO reality thank you for putting the footwork in as a UFOLOGIST, its says much more about you than just posting on ats after some internet searching which is all i have been capable of.

in my last response to you i gave my opinion on how you handled the NASA personel. which was to ask probing questions which implied that other professionals are backing the ufo phenomenon.

I know a chance like this may come by one every decade but its always good to take the constructive critisism with a grain of salt.. so, how could this presentation went any better is my question to you.

Instead of top secret MJ-12 replica from the internet (no disrespect) it would have been in my own interest to have a hefty folder of well respected retired airforce pilots, astronaut's,army generals,even british military photos with bios and testimonies of their ufo encounters.

in mid presentation i would have tossed the folder half way across the table allowing the photos and bios and testimonies to slide out of the manilla folder exposing themselves to the men at the table.

THIS is the only real evidence we have, the testimonies of those who spent their life serving our country. men who have stood by their stories for over 30 years. speaking of which, i personally dont think you would make this up, you dont seem like the type who could handle the emberrasment of being exposed as a fake. so congrats on being an honest man, good luck to you in your ventures.

perhaps you would take the time to print out the photos of your favorite american hero's who have stood by the ufo phenomena. My personal is gordon cooper, apollo 11 astronaut. who has been open since 1997 about ufo et intelligence.

THANK YOU

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join