It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this God???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Text Yellowreply to post by jkrog08

oh-kay first of all im going to have to be honest and say i have never heard a christian talk like that, or do research on that kind of stuff, congratulations you just may be the first christian who is aware of aliens. but enaugh with that, i also believe that there is a being capable of doing this, he/she may or may not be considered "god" because i believe this certain being created us microscopically, and is a proud worker or "scientist" in creating his/her own universe(s), but if we were created by a being capable of this, then who created them? better yet, is life infinite? how many beings made life, then the life they made became advanced, then super advanced, then they decided to try to create their own universe(s) and succeeded. its a lot to think about i know, but its a possibility, and about that dimension thing, i believe there are infinite dimensions, as well as universes, and in each universe you will see some resemblence, but as soon as you step into another dimension you will be an impossibility to that dimension. here are the reasons: no two dimensions can have anything alike, therefore we have an entirely different elemental system, they might not even have elements, but anyway, when lyou go to another dimension the atoms and dna flesh, everything you have with you will be completely impossible in that dimension, and that is why you may cease to exist. now, what do YOU have to say about that?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i think that you are a wiener and need to get out of the house.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
God is a divine force that we will never know what he is, where he is, what he is made of, or even if he really exists. All we can do is believe and that is what will make us closer to him.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I entirely and wholeheartedly agree with you here:

Original post by Mad_Hatter
All of creation is holographic. From the empty space and quarks that make up atoms, to the dark matter and solar systems that make up the universe. It is all relative to itself.

Here:

Original post by jkrog08
Okay,one more time........sub-space is the space in-between dimensions,the 'void' so to speak.Better yet,the 'medium' of existence.I am working on a mathematical formulation to represent this,as of now I only have words,do you understand????

And here:

Original post by Mad_Hatter
There really is no such thing as death, just different states of being....kind of like the different states of matter...solid, liquid, gas..etc.

Lock, stock and barrel.

I also agree that there needs to be a bridge between the scientific and spiritual before we can move on in the “grand scheme” of things…

I also believe that we haven’t even began to scratch the surface that is the knowledge of God…

Very interesting presentation

Awesome work, I love this thread

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Science isn't the antithesis of God, its the the antithesis of Organized Religion.

If, through the process of scientific exploration we stumble upon god, we are not going stare god in the face and say, "you dont exist because our science says so." We just have yet to find reproducible evidence of god.

As far as im concerned, there is room for God in Science, we just havent found a good defintion for God yet.

Organized religion is another beast entirely.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Thank you Mad_Hatter, you have given me much to think on.

I have been considering a concept pertaining to wave function (sound/light) as it relates to reality and this is terrific food for thought. Your theory opens many options for contemplation.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
imagine the diagram that would be the product of the thought processes and intermingling of thoughts processes here in this thread and tell me that that isn't an example of the manifestation of Creation with the use of evolution to gaining knowledge. It's wondeful. (I promise you I am not intoxicated.:lol

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Gematria as well as universal harmonics utilize numbers to define God. These two concepts are merely creations of the aggregate. The aggregate is everything. Absolutely everything that ever existed, exists or can exist. While existance may be differentiated into many facets defining universal aggregate, as a unified concept it implies singularity or singular consciousness(1). Singularity springs forth from nothing(0), undifferentiated consciousness.

This concept of creating something from nothing is known as alchemy. Similarly, words have no meaning until we assign them such. But numbers on the other hand, have primordial significance and can translate universally.

Numbers are components of God's language. So how do u think God would define himself?

Soul food for thought: Universal Harmonics, Alchemy

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ListenD]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I starred you! Well done. God and religion are totally separate entities. Rarely, IMO do the two cross!!

It is interesting in light of what everyone is saying; the Bible speaks of God as being of dynamic energy. It certainly fits with everything that is being said.

Good thread!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

thanks, glad someone agrees

generally speaking, religious dogma uses its rhetoric to gain social and political power to further the agenda of those that shape its virtue.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

generally speaking, religious dogma uses its rhetoric to gain social and political power to further the agenda of those that shape its virtue.

And I might add, the greatest drug of all...control through power! This is where everyone is confused about God, and especially atheists. Religion has been his interpreter for millenniums whether he approved of it or not, and I believe...not! I also think that all of this is changing, now.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I find it amusing that scientists are searching for this "god particle" when they don't even understand the photon. Imagine their surprise when they realize the truth has been in front of them all along.

I've come to the conclusion that there is a god, not through faith or a desire to believe, but through logic. And it has much to do with secret geometry and mathematics. In fact, sacred geometry IS mathematics. The number system is something we created, and is clearly flawed due to it's inability to understand the circle.

Circle, spin, duality, splits in the code giving way to choice... etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I agree and I starred you. I don't see how people say God doesn't fit into science. Sacred Geometry proves God is all around us and is nothing but mere mathematics.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In the beginning there was nothing nada Capish

Then there had to be made a univers, Who or what made the univers so the big bang could take place?

Then have can you make somthing out of nothing. If there is no energy or particels hove can you make a big bang. What made the particels and what made the energy ? Energy has to come from somthing.Somthing must have made it. The same rule is for the particels.

I dont get it. But dose God get it

[edit on 26-6-2008 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
God is mathematics IMO,I have been trying to find a Youtube video I saw from a link here on ATS a few weeks ago.The name of it was This is God and all it was was a picture of a square and everything ever made by man,or in the Universe could be represented by points that made up the square(or fit into the square,like the square was the base for everything).Sacred Geometry was what it was,but I can't for the life of me find the clip now.Does anyone on here know what video I am talking about(have any of you seen it)?I was trying to find it to re-post it on here.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree that God/Creation and Science are one in the same.

Oh no can not have a one liner.

Great thread. S & F

PS: Sent you a U2U

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
God is mathematics IMO,I have been trying to find a Youtube video I saw from a link here on ATS a few weeks ago.The name of it was This is God and all it was was a picture of a square and everything ever made by man,or in the Universe could be represented by points that made up the square(or fit into the square,like the square was the base for everything).Sacred Geometry was what it was,but I can't for the life of me find the clip now.Does anyone on here know what video I am talking about(have any of you seen it)?I was trying to find it to re-post it on here.

Well not even the mathematicks just happend out of no where. Mathematics work by serten rules. And they must have somthing to work with. There has to be somthing existing if the mathematics are to take place. Mathematics alone just cant create something out of nothing. Somthing has to create the mathematic rule first. And ouer mathematic rule has to be with the 3D boundry or we cant see it or use it.

So who or what can ceate somthing out of nothing ?

I have a thought. What if an other dimension crated this 3 D demension. We can only see and use things within ouer own demention. But we know that there is at leat 11 or 12 different dimensions. Thats where the mathematical squars come in.. Then we wouldent have been created out of nothing. But form another sorce that is existing, but we cant see it. Because we are locked to a serten wave length 24 HZ i think. If the signal diviates we cant se or use it in ouer dimension. But that dosent meen its not there, we just cant see it or tuch it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
While being components of God, we are not nor have ever been or ever will be Him. Likewise, as we are not omnipotent, we will simply never be able to understand the true nature of God. This includes the who/what/when/where/why aspect of existance before The Big Bang.

As I hinted in my earlier post, mathematics is the only real evidence we have about God. Fields of mathematics such as geometry seem to point towards theories of grand sychronicity far beyond our comprehention. One such concept is known as VESICA PISCIS or "the womb of all creation."

VESICA PISCIS is formed when two circles of equal radius intersect the circumfrence of one another at the center. It's speculated that the formed shape can produce all other significant mathematical shapes and concepts. Two of such shapes are a CROSS and a DIAMOND.

Being a mere concept (signified solely by our words) its difficult to coincide VESICA PISCIS with God unless we realize that VP is a derivative of God. Only when we accept this INFORMATION can we realize that there is no coincidence, only the illusion of coincidence.

Mathematically Speaking:
CROSS+DIAMOND=VESICA PISCIS=INFORMATION

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Mathematics alone just can create something out of nothing.

Were you saying can't and made a typo,or were you trying to say can?

Although I agree with you about the 12 dimensions and the frequencies of existence,we must keep in mind that it has not been proven that there are any more than the 4 dimensions we exist in(length,width,hight,and time).So we do not know if there are any others.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Well not even the mathematicks just happend out of no where.

Mathematics began with the big bang. The moment that the first atom was born so was a system of counting, distinguishing nothing(0, pre-big bang) from first atom(1). Although it would be another 13 billion years before we were able to utilize words to define this paradox.

Originally posted by spy66
So who or what can ceate somthing out of nothing ?

Everyone.

We do it all the time.

Superstitions are beliefs not based on knowledge or reason. A rabbit's foot while having nothing to do with actual luck, has been assigned specifications in hopes of becoming lucky. Therefore transforming a seemingly mundane rabbit's foot(nothing) into a charm believed to bring about certain outcomes(something).

It's all SEMANTICS really... Even these words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join