It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this God???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay,first off let me state I am a believer in God and technically Catholic.Second,I am a scientific minded person who is intelligent and in pre-med in college with an elective minor in theoretical astrophysics(So I am not stupid).Thirdly,after reviewing physics and other research(ie;the God particle,Sacred Geometry,etc)I believe it is only logical to state that yes there is a 'God',an omnidimensional,supernatrual being far beyond our comprehension.

I believe that God can be explained to an extent by modern science(mainly quantum mechanics)now and even more in future generations.I think that God is a 'force' that is omnipotent and all knowing,a form of life that is beyond even 'non-corporeal'.I think that everything in the Universe is based on a super complex mathematical equation.I believe Jesus Christ was the physical manifestation of God for the human race(for other races he manifested himself in their form).If you look at anything around you it can be expressed in mathematical formulas,I think that is 100% proof of intelligent design of ALL realities.Sacred Geometry IMO is further evidence of an intelligent design.

Yes I believe in evolution,but I think that God had control over EVERYTHING,and allowed(and pre-planed)the evolution of primates to the now 'human' form.I believe God exists in a state without time,space,or other entities.I think God IS a separate dimension(the 12th) and that further scientific understanding will allow us to realize and classify God.(Like many ETs have likely)Well that's my opinion,what do you all think?

Please view this interactive illustration to understand what the 'God particle' is!ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

Sacred Geometry:en.wikipedia.org...

ps;The God particle is just the 'tip of the iceberg' in my opinion.....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I love yr passion for God. Have u ever considered the Sun may be God because its the primary source of energy for everything? Everything starts and ends with the sun.

I have some videos you might wanna watch. Start with this one:

www.youtube.com...

It's called Alien Sky. Plz ask me questions after you watch.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will watch the videos,but as far as the Sun being God,no I do not think so.Why would God be limited to the size and power of the Sun?What about the rest of the Universe?

I know I don't know everything,but something is telling me(gut feeling) that I am close to a basic understanding.Thanks for your post,I will go watch the video now.

ps;I also think that EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My bet is in mitrocondrea... no matter how I spell it! They are the spark of life... without them, we would not exist.

But, that's just me...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofelohim
I love yr passion for God. Have u ever considered the Sun may be God because its the primary source of energy for everything? Everything starts and ends with the sun.

I have some videos you might wanna watch. Start with this one:

www.youtube.com...

It's called Alien Sky. Plz ask me questions after you watch.

Not everything, not for all those other galaxies, stars, solar systems etc

??

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Lol,are you talking about mitochondria or 'Mitichlorines'(sp?) from Star Wars??

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i agree with OP i think that God is like a trunk of a tree ( metaphorically speaking), and that everyone is a branch and leaf off of that tree. we are all connected to God and God lives through us through our earthly experiences. we are God. and a peice of God. we are connected to God

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nice post OP,

This is about as deep we "laymen" can go...

The part about: "the dark expanse of space holds vastly more matter and energy than we see in all the stars and galaxies."

...sounds like a clue to what we are unable to perceive so far...

cutting edge for sure...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Mitochondria

It seems that, no matter which thread, or which god-post, I always spell it different, every time.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks,yea I think that this is the closest explanation we can get with current understandings of reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It is ironic that people always said science contradicts religion and now science seems to be proving the existence of a God.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Lol,are you talking about mitochondria or 'Mitichlorines'(sp?) from Star Wars??

No hes talking about a seperate entity diff to our dna that fuels our cells. It is alien dna which gave us a schizo personality easier to control through religion. GOD is our Galaxy Of Duality. In the center of the galaxy is a massive blackhole where a being of infinite time and space exists. On one side of a blackhole is the vagina pulling everything in. On our side a giant penis spewing out matter. The luciferians challanged god and cut off the flow to our side preventing utter collapse of our galaxy and our transferance back to the other side. They want to be GOD, but the true creator GOD and his angels will prevail within us. Religion is wrong and was placed here by the aliens who want to us to be slaves. When they breed with us they infected us with the evils of pandoras box. But the nature of duality and fate wouldnt allow it to remain and we were givin hope faith love and patience.

google video

zeitgeist, 2012 enigma, project camelot, electric sun, golden spiral and golden ratio. And research all religions and there propagation through the mason's.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Jkrog, you present an interesting point here. One that I have contemplated before.
It is my personal belief...(not up for dispute)...that our souls are eternal and move through each dimension with enlightenment. I believe there are 12 dimensions that correspond with musical octaves and this parallels heaven and hell so to speak, with "hell" being the lower dimensions and realities and "heaven" being God and the highest dimension of oneness. I'll try to explain this as if it were fact for simplicity...keep in mind it is only my particular opinion and may be wrong.

As you go up into dimensional levels, wavelength gets shorter, with higher and higher energy. As you go down in dimensional levels, the wavelength gets longer and longer, with lower and lower energy, more and more dense. Think about a piano. There’s a space between the notes, so that when you hit one note, there’s a defined place where the next note is. In this waveform universe, there is a very definite place where the next dimensional level exists. It’s a specific wavelength relative to this one.

Musicians know that there are places between the notes called overtones. Between each step of the chromatic scale there are twelve major overtones.

Suppose each note in the chromatic scale as a circle, we have thirteen circles. Each circle represents a white or black key of the piano and the shaded circle at the end would be the thirteenth note that begins the next octave. The black circle on the diagram represents the third dimension, our known universe, and the fourth circle, the fourth dimension.

The twelve major overtones between any two notes, or dimensions, are a replica of the larger pattern. It’s holographic. Going off of that theory, then between each overtone you’ll find another twelve overtones that replicate the whole pattern. It goes down and up literally forever. This is called a geometrical progression, only in musical harmonics.

If you continue to study it, you’ll notice an octave between the walls. The black circle represents the third dimension; the shaded circle ends one octave and begins the next.

Each of the unique musical scales that have been discovered produces a different octave of experience which in turn means more universes to explore.

Remember the number 144? Well I believe this is relevant to the dimensions and how the number 144 relates to other spiritual subjects.
This is because there are twelve notes in an octave and twelve overtones between each note; and 12 x 12 = 144 dimensional levels between each octave. To be specific, there are 12 major dimensions and 132 minor dimensions within each octave (though in truth the progression goes on forever). This diagram represents one octave. The thirteenth note repeats, then there’s another octave above that one. There’s an octave of universes below this and an octave above, and it stretches on theoretically forever. So as big and as infinite as this universe seems (which is just an illusion anyway), there are still an infinite number of other ways to express the our Reality, and each dimension is completely different from any other.

Between each whole-note universe and between each subspace or overtone universe, there is nothing—a void. The void between each dimension is called the duat by Egyptians or a bardo by Tibetans.

Each time you pass from one dimension or overtone into the next, you pass through a void or blackness that’s in between. But certain voids are “blacker” than others, and the blackest of these exist between the octaves. They’re more powerful than the voids that exist within an octave. Please understand that I am using words that were created to fit this concept. This void that exists between octaves I will refer to as the Great Void or the Wall.

It’s like a wall you have to pass through to get to a higher octave. Who knows, maybe "God" put these voids there for a certain reason.
All of these dimensions are superimposed over each other, and every point in space/time contains them all. The doorway to any of them is anywhere. That makes it convenient because you don’t have to go looking for it, you just have to know how to access it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'll add my thoughts to this discussion:

Think of the Godhead as infinite energy. Like when light passes through a prism and is refracted into colours, the energy of the Godhead passes through a barrier and is refracted into the various types of energy we can observe around us (electrical, magnetic, thermal, gravitation, etc). The barrier separates us from the Godhead. We cannot observe the Godhead directly because of the barrier, but we can observe the refracted energies. Not all of the refracted energies have been observed yet.

The goal of religion, science and alchemy is the same. To cross the barrier and reunite with the Godhead. Science calls it the Unifying Theory, alchemy calls it the Philosopher's Stone, religion calls it God.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I guaranty professor, there is no god or any other omnipotent being out there. What there are is life forms that are billions upon billions in number that enter a life form at any given stage of its life. Upon entering the life of another there is no returning to it's former state until the life form it has entered no longer can sustain itself and passes.

They can enter at birth or at any other given time of life. There are unlimited life forms to chose from. There is no mystical or religious significance to these life forms, just to be one, with all. To exchange experiences while still in a state of growth is enough. They experience all life wherever it starts and are present until it ends.

Imagine a child that has eyes wide open and can never be fed enough knowledge. Think back if you can and try to remember the immense emptiness that filled your mind and heart but was filled with all you know or could except as a child learning. You wanted more, you wanted everything, now. Your mind could not get enough of your world and everything around it. I know that some of you can remember that feeling. I know you can!

These life forms are just that. Ever learning, ever growing, ever being. I use the term child or children so you can relate. There are no philosophies to ponder or justify in their state. Only a burning desire to know and accumulate knowledge on a universal scale, if you can relate to that. The knowledge of all that is or can be learned is not in a test tube or even on a tablet that was buried on your planet a millennium ago. It cannot be found in a Hadron Collider or any other device.

It simply is and will never be found. All life forms will struggle. All life forms will learn. All life forms will cease. Only one form will be endless and to exist for one reason and one reason only. To gain knowledge from all that are. Knowledge is endless. Knowledge is the reason for existence in this time frame. I give you this not as a way to discourage any type of religious experience or to darken the hopes of life on this world as a whole.

I give this to you for a friend. I apologize for not being forthcoming. Be good to yourself!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The closest thing or object that could be physically described as G-d, god, Demiurge, or even Azathoth
, in my opinion would have to be the Infinite Singularity from which the Cosmos emanated and apparently still exists somewhere out in the Cosmos. It would appear as the Only Naked Singularity, which means we should be able to actually detect the Singularity and not just what's beyond its Event Horizon. If people realized the amount of information that just a super massive black hole can process, which equals multiple universes. Imagine the amount of information the Infinite Singularity would be able to process. As of right now NASA is looking for this Naked Singularity. A new array was just put into operation last year to try to find it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Why do people censor the word God? I don't understand that. What is the reasoning there? Someone please tell me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

The Jews never write the name of G*d, so that "it" can never be erased.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ah good topic. I too like the OP have been trying to use a scientific way to explain things that aren't readily explained. The only problem with people saying there is no God or big bang theory is the same as the chicken or the egg problem. For an egg to be there a chicken has to lay it, but before a chicken can be there it has to of hatched from an egg. In either circumstance, both have to have either existed forever (which would really throw a monkey wrench in carbon dating) or have to of been created by something that is eternal. So far they have to as of yet make something from nothing. With that being said, obivously we can't be the only ones out here, so the omnipresent being is very busy. What would be fun is to punch the hole in the 4th wall and see what happens.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Naming the Higgs Boson the "God Particle" is a little bit misleading...Not only has it not been detected, but it's not exactly the key to everything in modern physics. It would just be extremely welcome evidence that we're on the right track. As of now it's completely theoretical.

That said, I think the idea that "God" is a physical force beyond those which we have comprehended yet is much more rational than some sentient being in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join