It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this God???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have always found it amazing that some of the same people that believe in aliens,ghost the NWO,magic,9/11 is a hoax,fake moon landings and the like thinks its crazy to believe in God.The idea of alien life creating humans seems to be ok,but the idea of a God a force beyond our understanding is just a little too much for them.Amazing.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
check my AVATAR

what you are seeing is a particle called a "laminin"

global51.com...

Every living creature has laminin inside of them...the purpose of laminin is that it basically keeps our bodies from falling apart. It holds us together as one united whole. wanna see what laminin looks like??? A CROSS.

Laminins are a family of proteins that are an integral part of the structural scaffolding of basement membranes in almost every animal tissue.' You see....laminins are what hold us together....LITERALLY. They are cell adhesion molecules. They are what holds one cell of our bodies to the next cell. Without them, we would literally fall apart.
isnt it funny? that the laminin is in the shape of the cross.

check it out

www.youtube.com...

images.google.com.au...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.snopes.com...

pretty cool huh

Just goes to show GOD does have a sense of humor

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

An infinite singularity is the eternal universe.

One eternity.

It's omnipresent, this infinite singularity because it is the one immeasurable existence.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The only unfortunate thing about trying to figure out who or what GOD is, is the fact that No One has proof..Just Belief, and Faith, which is what God has said is what it takes to be able to truly find Him.. I personally have done many many exercises in meditation and have found that if you truly wish to seek the all knowing , all seeing Entity that is God, then one must look deep inside first, and I mean deep, try meditating on trying to find him, trying to See Him, and /or trying to communicate with Him, and you will find that someone does answer, and NO, it's NOT your imagination, it's just truth. I will not go as far as to say that I have talk with Him or anything like that, but I have sought Him and found an answer, and it was deep inside myself that I found this.. As he says, knock hard enough, and he will answer, seek and ye shall find. Just make sure that when you go looking for Him, that you really want to find Him, and that you're ready for the answer, I was ready, but yet still shocked, but hey, that's what new experiences are for, teaching us things that we do not yet know..

I love the Gospel of Thomas (one of the buried testaments) for a good reason, for it says in simple plain instructions, that if you wish to seek God, do this..
"The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all about you, Not in buildings of wood or stone.. Turn over a rock and you shall find me, split a piece of wood and I am there.. You yourself can look for Him in other ways and in science to find Him, and you will, because He is in ALL things of this Universe, for that which He created will always remain a part of Him..
Love the topic and discussion though...I always invite all other opinions on any subject, it's amazing to see how others see..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do you think these 'voids' could be a 'sub-spatial' dimension(currently a theory I am trying to prove)?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

Oh I think God is sentient,just a non-corporeal force,infact not even non-corporeal-beyond that,something that we are perhaps millions of years away from understanding at a basic level,well I hope anyways I can speed that up..........and the Higgs Boson would explain ALOT,but like you said it is not a 'cure all'................with that said however I think that by proving this(likely)Boson we will uncover more,unknown particles.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I must say I am truly impressed with this tread.All the thoughts and ideas here are great.What breath of fresh air.A big thank you to the OP.The Gospel of Thomas is a very good read btw.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Alas, I am not sure about that one. They could in fact be, but I have no way of backing that up. Can you elaborate a bit?

It is my understanding that the voids are nothingness. blackness. they are put there to present a challenge in moving from "octave" to "octave" or from multiverse to multiverse. So that only those souls who are ready may move forward through the void. I guess that could parallel a "purgatory" in the sense.

It is my understanding that when you die, you go immediately into the void...somewhere around the third overtone of the fourth dimension. That is, when you die without ascension or resurrection. So your moving through the void unconsciously without ascension which leads to your amnesiac reincarnation to Earth. You have no memories of where you just came from.
Thoth's Emerald Tablets say that the time in the void lasts about three and a half days.

When you go through resurrection, you are aware of your spirit body and in tune with it (truly opening your Christ consciousness), although one usually does not become 100% aware of this until after they die. Then you re-create your body and go through a process that leads you into the fourth dimension. Only then, you do not go through reincarnation anymore and your spirit becomes locked into spiritual evolution so to speak and your memory is never forgotten.

In ascension, there is no dying. In ascension, you are fully aware of your light body and pass through the void totally consciously, completely aware the whole time.

There really is no such thing as death, just different states of being....kind of like the different states of matter...solid, liquid, gas..etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I thought you had a picture of him/her/it lol!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
reply to post by jkrog08

Alas, I am not sure about that one. They could in fact be, but I have no way of backing that up. Can you elaborate a bit?

It is my understanding that the voids are nothingness. blackness. they are put there to present a challenge in moving from "octave" to "octave" or from multiverse to multiverse. So that only those souls who are ready may move forward through the void. I guess that could parallel a "purgatory" in the sense.

It is my understanding that when you die, you go immediately into the void...somewhere around the third overtone of the fourth dimension. That is, when you die without ascension or resurrection. So your moving through the void unconsciously without ascension which leads to your amnesiac reincarnation to Earth. You have no memories of where you just came from.
Thoth's Emerald Tablets say that the time in the void lasts about three and a half days.

When you go through resurrection, you are aware of your spirit body and in tune with it (truly opening your Christ consciousness), although one usually does not become 100% aware of this until after they die. Then you re-create your body and go through a process that leads you into the fourth dimension. Only then, you do not go through reincarnation anymore and your spirit becomes locked into spiritual evolution so to speak and your memory is never forgotten.

In ascension, there is no dying. In ascension, you are fully aware of your light body and pass through the void totally consciously, completely aware the whole time.

There really is no such thing as death, just different states of being....kind of like the different states of matter...solid, liquid, gas..etc.
Well said.Ascension sound kinda nice doesn't it
.I think ill choose that if given the choice
The different states of being like the different states of matter logic sounds so right to me.Ive never thought about it in those terms before thank you for the insight.I haven't read Thoth in awhile.I need to check that out again.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

What I am talking about is a 'scaffolding',or 'innards' of space-time(all dimensions,like you I think they all exist at once)..........better yet sub-space is what holds together these dimensions,the 'foundation' if you will.In this sub-space time and our known laws of physics DO NOT EXIST.I hope you can now understand what I mean.

Okay,one more time........sub-space is the space in-between dimensions,the 'void' so to speak.Better yet,the 'medium' of existence.I am working on a mathematical formulation to represent this,as of now I only have words,do you understand????

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Is this a proven particle???

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i see what you are saying. And I believe that you are absolutely right. However, I'd imagine coming up with a formula for that would be mind boggling because for one, like you said, the laws of physics do not apply in the void.

The universe is built on sine and cosine waves. The only exception to this is the void.

You should know the above statement to be true based on your studying of Sacred Geometry. This goes back to the genesis pattern being a singularity within a simple circle. Translate that into 3d and you get a Taurus. Translate the Taurus into 4d and you get a holographic Taurus or a Tesseract.

So although I believe you are absolutely correct in your statement that the void is the space between overtones of dimensions, similar to how an atom is composed of mostly empty space, I believe you will have a hard time translating this into our reality. You are trying to make a 3d representation of a concept that exists outside of the third dimension where the laws of our reality mean nothing.

All of creation is holographic. From the empty space and quarks that make up atoms, to the dark matter and solar systems that make up the universe. It is all relative to itself.

Of course this is the way I see things. I look forward to discussing this more and opening up new ideas.
I believe you are headed in the right direction, you will just have to knock down some big walls to get to your final destination though. Good work.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Lol,yes I agree it is a HUGE challenge,but I don't think as much as you are thinking.What I am trying to say is all you have to do is make a formulation FOR THIS reality and the laws will apply in the sub-spatial reality.My theorem predicts 'sub-spatial stars',and is relying on the fact that negative matter is exactly the opposite of 'positive matter'.IE;there is ENTIRE stars,galaxies,planets,etc made up of negative matter.I think that sub-space is a constant,there-for it does not matter if you can only conceive it in this reality,do you follow me?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't know what to think. I would say that, within my knowledge of the way things are, the thought that you could somehow find a beginning to an infinite eternal being is kind of like asking "Where's the beginning to this neverending loop?"

The guy talking about harmonics seems to get what I'm saying. It's a repeating pattern, with each step in that pattern being a holographic representation of all the steps. You wouldn't find a physical "God particle", because the illusion is all intertwined, and the only thing you'll end up doing is finding another endless lead to another particle to another theory, and the illusion can go on forever, and you can find a completely limitless string of ideas turned into mythologies turned into tinkerings turned into theories turned into facts turned back into superstitions, being replaced by new facts, new theories, new superstitions, new mythologies..... and the knowledge will just repeat and grow into infinite repetition until .... I dunno.... this whole Being business is realized to its pinnacle.

Maybe we'll never know enough for long enough to want to know anymore, and we'll intentionally forget.

Who's to say we (as in you and me sitting in these chairs right now doing exactly what we're doing now) haven't been here before? If being is eternal... it would most likely be in the shape of a spiral labyrinth if seen from a distance. Someone said tesseract (A Wrinkle in Time is my favorite book ever), and that's more of the scale of thing I'm talking about. It would be obviously much more elaborate than an earthly labyrinth or humanly concieved tesseract, and its twists and turns would be SO convoluted, that when consciousness runs itself through this extremely elaborate labyrinth, it wouldn't necessarily be able to remember all the twists and turns and forks and dead ends and whatnot. The labyrinth in classical terms is a "maze" with only one passageway coiled in upon itself.

I think it's a very basic model of some very basic forms of some very advanced information, and I for one am interested, yet weary of what it could tell humans about themselves which they don't like hearing.

The God Particle, in physical form, would have to be the exact point in which a black hole emanates from, because the black hole represents basically the point in an infinity symbol where the two crossing loops meet. I think that would be the only really verifiable place that "God" could be found.

I don't believe that "God" is a being any higher than you or I, and I believe that whatever consciousness that drives us is THE SAME consciousness, just like a neverending coiled snake, it's hard to tell where one ends and one begins without seeing another snake and never realizing that it's just another portion of your tail.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Is this a proven particle???

Yes its a molecule in our body.

Laminins are a family of proteins that are an integral part of the structural scaffolding of basement membranes in almost every animal tissue.'

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Could be. We will probably never know for sure. Well not alive anyway. I wonder if after we die some angel hands us a "frequently asked questions" pamphlet.
Sure would help, and save God a lot of time. I have been wondering recently about the whole Ra and monotheism concept. Is Ra our God or maybe El. Who knows. I like where you are going with your idea.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There are no mathematics or geometry in nature. Math is purely a human invention that can only approximate nature. I don't believe in god, but if he exists, he would laugh at math, geometry and physics, and say "nice try".

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n
There are no mathematics or geometry in nature. Math is purely a human invention that can only approximate nature. I don't believe in god, but if he exists, he would laugh at math, geometry and physics, and say "nice try".

Ah yes but there are patterns in nature, which backs up the mathematical equations made my man.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by phl0gist0n

I respect your view but I beg to differ. Have you ever studied any sacred geometry? I'm sure you'd be interested. Math occurs everywhere in nature. Al you have to do is look, my friend.
Your words seem to come from someone that has never tried to look.

I'll even give you an example of math in nature. Consider a snowflake for starters.

[edit on 6/23/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join