It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Brandon

appreciate you're responding to several members simultaneously, so would you put this post / question on the list please, for when you have time to respond

question: do you believe or suspect that we are more than we manifest in this dimension/lifetime ?

do you believe or suspect that whilst we may appear and 'feel' ourselves to be mere 'humans' during this lifetime here on Earth

that we may in fact be spirits (of greater or lesser elevation) within flesh and blood bodies --- and with those bodies themselves being the result of genetic inheritance (containing elements of 'personality', 'character') and conditioning?

I'll put it another way:

Mary and John produce a child, Bill.
Bill inherits flawed impulse control
Bill inherits a tendency to violence
Bill, like his forebears, is only of average intelligence
Bill is of misogynistic bent, like his father, brothers, grandfathers, grandMOTHERS and uncles, etc. Bill believes women are naturally subservient to males. This belief is rampant within his immediate family. His mother is a doormat, for example.
Bill believes (except he doesn't actually think about or analyse this) that life consists of eating, drinking, fornicating, working, fighting.
Bill doesn't attend church and has no interest in matters theological
Bill lives, fights, breeds, works, drinks alcohol, is mean with money, doesn't like others in the main. He dies.

Ok. We've seen Bill to be a fairly basic example of 'human'

Bill dies .. crushed under a tractor and cursing God. He's buried amongst his mostly basic-type forebears

But something unexpected occurs. Two nights after Bill's funeral, his aged spouse is woken in the night by the sound of her name being called. She sees Bill at the foot of her bed. He is smiling at her .. a gentle, affecionate smile she hasn't seen since the very early days of their courtship fifty years before.

Bill tells his spouse he's come to say goodbye. He tells her he's sorry for the way he behaved. Tells her not to be afraid -- that death and what follows is more beautiful than anything she could believe .. than he would ever have believed in life. Then he simply vanishes

Bill was never remotely interested in politics or 'the schemes of men and bastards' when he was alive. All Bill knew when he was alive was work, drink and bitterness and anger. Bill had never been to a political rally. He was proud, during his lifetime, to say that he'd never read a book since he left school at twelve years of age. Bill had never fought the elite. Bill ignored the elite. Bill would never have fought to free the oppressed or disadvantaged - he believed in 'doing for yourself'.

Yet Bill appeared to his spouse after his death and to her, he was a changed man .. a better man. She didn't imagine Bill's post-death appearance .. it happened. She saw him. He was there before her.

But Bill had changed after death. Death and what followed it, had changed Bill, clearly .. and for the better.

It's been claimed that spirits undertake to enter flesh and blood bodies (human bodies).

It's been claimed also that spirits are given considerable say in which bodies they will inhabit. It's claimed they know beforehand the limitations inherent to those bodies .. they know the body will inherit certain physical and other characteristics ('good' and 'bad') bestowed it by the body's physical parents and ancestors.

It's also been claimed that the spirit is then forced to 'work with' the body it inhabits during the human lifetime.

Clearly, there are 'degrees of difficulty' posed, depending on what that vehicle (human body) has inherited

This is the challenge before the spirit.

After death, the spirit is released from its flesh and blood vehicle

It's claimed some spirits inhabit two or more human bodies simultaneously

Spirits' learn from their experiences whilst inhabiting human (or non-human) bodies .. on this material plane (Earth) and other, sometimes non-material planes ... it's said.

Is this material world in itself of importance, seen from the above perspective ?

Which is more enduring .. spirit or matter ?

A lifetime spent in misery, suffering and oppression seems endless.

Lacking awareness of their spiritual component (and of its indestrucability) humans can be forgiven for doubting, anger, war, anarchy, lack of belief.
There's only so much the spirit can do (whilst trapped in its temporary flesh and blood body) to calm its human self.

But this material world is a temporary cage. We leave it. And we leave material, worldly concerns behind when we lift out of these flesh and blood clothes.

Some are less prepared to leave the world behind and cling to it for a while, 'haunt' it and sometime 'haunt' those who made the human existence such a misery or who inflicted injustice. Some hauntings are similar to 'echoes' .. an energetic imprint which in time fades away.

As to the 'elite' -- what is the 'elite', other than a group of people who possess great power, money and influence ?

It's said that the Queen, Cheyney, Bush, the Rothschilds, Obama, McCain, the Clintons, the European royalty, etc. ---- ARE the elite by virtue of shared common heritage. And sure, genealogists are able to produce massively complicated charts to show this is true.

What is NOT stated in dicussion of 'elite bloodlines' is that we are ALL related, on average, to every 33rd person on the globe. Yet it's as true as the 'elite bloodline' claims.

Puts the 'elite bloodlines' issue in perspective, doesn't it ?

In any event, the spirit which temporarily inhabits Cheyney during this his earthly life --- may, during its next incarnation, inhabit the body of a disabled Bangladeshi child .. a girl.

The spirit which is currently enclothed in the regal gowns of the current Queen of England may .. in its next earthly incarnation ... inhabit the body of a Mexican bantam-weight prize fighter who dies in his 20s of an unexplained heart attack.

So it's not the spirits of the 'ruling elite' which continue, generation after generation. It's the MONEY, the POWER, the INFLUENCE that is passed down.

When Cheyney dies, his body rots. The spirit which has inhabited his body/vehicle is required to return to Source. And I think we can be reasonably confident that when the spirit has been FREED of the influence of it's former body's genetic inheritance and FREED from its material lifetime/condition .. then that spirit will exclaim, regretfully .. ' Damn ! It's true what they say .. absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY ! And I was sucked in ! I need to reincarnate as SOON as POSSIBLE in order to attempt to undo some of the poison, suffering and foulness for which I was responsible during the time I lived on earth as Cheyney. Give me a body .. quickly .. someone with the potential for much good .. a missionary, a surgeon, a cleric, a nurse .. a fearless journalist. Quickly .. I have to go make amends ! '

Bush, Cheyney, McCain, Her Majesty, Murdoch, Clinton, Bush .. sure, a genealogist may be able to link them on a sterile genealogical chart. But realistically, they're NO more 'family' than are we, here in this forum. And no LESS connected, either.

We are ALL related to every 33rd person on earth. Worth remembering.

And spiritually it's the same. We are ONE.

This is 'only' a material plane .. a school .. a testing ground where spirits come to learn and grow.

We are much MORE than our brief human lifetimes. When we return to source, we are ONE. I am you and you are me and we are all of us.

Don't you agree, Brandon ?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
what's with all the dissenssion on this thread , it seems the last few days it's people back and forth with one another. It's no wonder Brandon's gone awol , especially having to listen to alot of insults about his book, must have really hurt his feelings

Brandon and Cosmic Pixie,

I appreciate so much the information that you have provided here. I know how much research and thought you have put into this. That you are sharing it is a gift to us. Thank you.

It didn't take long for me to learn to scroll right past some of the posters on this thread. This topic takes much thought and I don't have the time or patience to give them. Please do not let them discourage you from sharing. I am sure I speak for many who have been following this thread.

Please continue.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
reply to post by Simplynoone

If you believe in the bible he has already got you, it is his book. You need to study our ancient gods, you need to study the gods before the bible was written, You need to see for yourself what they have done. The information is there written in stone, there is no way to change it.

And this is why we have issues. You aren't trying to tell the truth. I did not get my knowledge from the bible, but the bible definitely said what I learned.

Once again, the entire game is to get the people to focus on images and symbolism, rather than philosophy and understanding. To dismiss the entire bible because people of power have manipulated the meanings by promoting the symbolism is in itself to worship image.

If you have a problem with the philosophy and teachings, lets go ahead and talk about that. I'll be happy to talk about that. But you don't. Instead, you promote the images by focusing on them.

So tell me, how is it that he's already "got me" if I believe in the bible? What part of the bible and what Jesus said is it that makes me "blind" to the truth? If I follow the philosophy of Jesus and his teachings, how does he already have me?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
[Please do not let them discourage you from sharing. I am sure I speak for many who have been following this thread. ]

Really I hope I am not coming off as someone who wants to discourage anything .because that is not my intention .....It is the discouragment of others who I am worried about.And of course the calling up spirits thing ..Why cant that just be left out ?
What is serious about this is that some people believe that yes just one person could have all truths and that can be dangerous and even you know that .I watched this happen on that other thread about the Alien Ships ..now we have this thread about someone saying FOR SURE that there is no GOOD GOD anywhere and he was told that by some spirits (Sounds familiar to that Alien ship thread doesnt it ?) .
I am praying that what happened on that other thread does not happen on this one ....,..to discourage and cause many to stop believing in anything and just give up and die ..*that is what happens sometimes when people get discouraged by losing faith in something they believe in .
I am all for free speech ....but I think people need to post carefully as we all know how powerful words can be .

And why cant Brandon at least say at the bottom of his posts ...that all of this is just his own personal opinion and that he THINKS he has some truths put together (in his own opinion ) ..Not that he does have all truths ..and now we all need to know it too ..thats the way he sounds ..
Not even saying ..yeah I could be wrong ...because any of us could be wrong about alot of things we thought were 100 percent the truth ..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
And spiritually it's the same. We are ONE.

This is 'only' a material plane .. a school .. a testing ground where spirits come to learn and grow.

We are much MORE than our brief human lifetimes. When we return to source, we are ONE. I am you and you are me and we are all of us.

Don't you agree, Brandon ?

This is truth. And that is why the symbolism of religion is pushed, rather than the knowledge. These people believe in the power of the symbols, because of how they can gain power over the people. Look at how they wave symbols to get people going.

Because Jesus is actually telling people exactly this. Read John 14, the entire chapter. And you will see what you've said repeated. John 14:20 says exactly what I experienced. "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.". And I didn't learn that from the bible, I just seen it repeated.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Dock6,

Wow. That was a brilliant post. It seems that we have read the same material and asked the same questions.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
[And this is why we have issues. You aren't trying to tell the truth. I did not get my knowledge from the bible, but the bible definitely said what I learned.]

Same here Badmedia ...I dug everywhere ..for the truth ..I read everything I could find from every other texts I could find .Yes I had some bible background before my search .and have been a believer for a long time ..I was just walking the lukewarm path ...because I had some doubts like everyone else ..I try not to just believe anything I hear at first ..until I get more info to make my own informed decision on what I think it is truth .....but I was reading with an open mind trying to get a bigger picture ....and I did learn alot ...but I came out with a better understanding of God than I had before ..and it led me right back to my bible and reading it in a more spiritual minded way ...literal to a point ..but looking deeper into what it all means outside of the carnal minded thinking way that I believe most get too caught up in because they are still so carnal ..........(not saying alot of the bible is not talking literally because it is ) but there are dual (spiritual and literal ) meanings to almost everything in it and it is spiritual food for the soul ...and I love it ...

Here are my links if anyone wants them (I have posted them before but here you go again)
The Vedic,Egyptian Book of the Dead Hermes etc etc
www.ancienttexts.org...
Kabbala
The Koran
etext.virginia.edu...
All of the books that they claim didnt get put in the bible
www.carm.org...
More Books
Pseudepigrapha, Apocrypha and Sacred Writings
www.pseudepigrapha.com...
Christian Apocrapha
www.gnosis.org...
Other stuff at that last link that I read ..
Other Early Christian Writings
* Didache.
* The Shepherd of Hermas
* The Epistles of Jesus Christ and Abgarus, King of Edessa.
* Ephraim of Syria`s The Pearl: Seven Hymns on the Faith.
* Ephraim of Syria`s Hymn Against Bar-Daisan.
* The Epistle of the Apostles.
* The Teachings of Addeus the Apostle.
www.gnosis.org...
All of the early church fathers both sides Anti Nicene and Nicene
www.ccel.org...
And some stuff in between
www.ccel.org...
I read the Babylon Egyptian books ..Alot of them
I also read the bible with a Hebrew Greek Concordance to dig into as I am reading the scriptures .
www.searchgodsword.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...
I READ ALOT lol ....I did get some things out of every thing I read ..
Which was what really determined for me what the truth was or not .

[Once again, the entire game is to get the people to focus on images and symbolism, rather than philosophy and understanding. To dismiss the entire bible because people of power have manipulated the meanings by promoting the symbolism is in itself to worship image.]

I totally agree Badmedia ..

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is the time when we need to be setting up camp and you all are arguring aboutt a godamnm book. You guys need to get organized quickly or we all will get dead.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

At the end of the day, people have a choice to believe or not believe, research or not research, any or all information they come across. The Bible does not come with a disclaimer stating the contents are just opinions , nor do alot of conspiracy type books. A book alone cannot be held responsible for the actions a person takes after reading it - we all have a choice about the information we come across. If people lack the capacity to question what they read, then it in entirely on their shoulders with regard to how they let this un-questioned information affect them.

I think you also missed the point, Brandon did not say God is Satan and Satan is God.....no.
What he implies is the god of the bible is not the supreme being of the universe (IF you must believe there even is one), but rather the god of the bible is an evil , tyrannical god with a "little g" who is of extraterrestrial origin and for millenia this "fact" has been covered up. Calling this god "Satan" is just a way to express how evil he is.

So then, this begs the question, "who is Satan then". Well, to my mind, he is a label given to express the dark side of man's impulses....that little voice in someones head that tempts them to do something they "feel" is wrong but "do" anyway. That part of our natures that "leads us astray" , causing us more damage than good. He is not "god's" adversary so much as the adversary of ones higher mind.

Also consider that Satan would SET himself up as GOD and make people believe SATAN was someone alltogether different that himself, an adversary bent on destroying man. This way he bends people to worship him without them even realizing WHO they are really worshipping ! He met with alot of resitance to getting worshipped and obeyed in the early days but hit upon a really CLEVER way to better control his wayward hybrid creations - religion ....MIND CONTROL . Exploit man's vulnerability, fears and insecurities and BINGO , you are controlling them and keeping them as naked (naked means a state of psychological or emotional ignorance) as the day you put the hybrids in the garden of eden.

Do bear in mind when I talk of "god" in this way I am not referring to some supreme being of the universe but rather the evil god of the OT who has wanted people to BELIEVE his all powerful , all knowing and ruler of the Universe....that sorry soul has just got a massive EGO complex

[edit on 18/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Thank you... Sorry if i'm out of topic... but I had to ask.

As you can see I never had English classes and I've leraned form Music.TV.. books etc.. I can talk about it because I do speak very well.. but writting about it isn't that easy to me.

That's the reasen I never did start a thread on this subject. I have done reasearch about it but never did ask anyone about it. In another thread in this forum I did touch the subject but that's all.

I would like very much to get all the info I can about this.. I do think it is of great importance to many people who have the same problems but don't talk about it (like I did) and it as alot to do with human abduction.

I can't start a thread about it because it would be impossible for me to answer posts.. I have no time and no English knowledge to do it. I hope you do understand me...

I will not ask again in this thread ...

Thank you again

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
[This is the time when we need to be setting up camp and you all are arguring aboutt a gd book. You guys need to get organized quickly or we all will get dead.]

Ok lets just say for one second that this is all true .
If the god of the bible is evil and is out to get us ..then please do fill us in on what we would be able to do about it ?
Seems like we are pretty much screwed according to you and Brandon .
Plus we are gonna die anyway ..there is no stopping that ..the flesh is rotting away as we speak ...how you gonna stop death ?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The only thing we can do is observe and be prepared to "do a runner" I guess if the S&^@ T does start to hit the fan big time. I'm not worried about dying, I look forward to the new life and adventure in the other realms, but at the same time would like to enjoy as many years down here as I can.

I guess be prepared to move somewhere remote where it's harder to be found and possibly be ready to live fairly primatively in order to survive ? That's as far as I've gotten to thinking about it to be honest.

And don't watch the Maitreya if he does come as I believe he will...and look into ways to protect oneself from ELF and other mind control devices in case they let something loose over entire swathes of the populace, globally...it sounds paranoid perhaps but they CAN do these things with exisiting technology ...I think so anyway....
WILL THEY do all this is open to opinion I guess , but it's better to be ready for it "in case" than to have no idea about any of this at all........

I'm retiring for the day now, it's my birthday today and I need to go watch something brainless on the TV as my poor head is overloading on all the doom and gloom. Roll on my Biryani Takeway and THE X FACTOR

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I hope you find this post; I was unable to finish the last one because I was going back and editing things and my phone line went dead last night, I am still using dial up and it will work for a second and quit. But I have been trying to add this all night and it is just now getting a connection. This may be important to add for you but maybe not, I will tell you though because the more I think about what you are saying the more I am not so sure this has anything to do with the watchers, maybe it does, maybe it does not.

After I almost died I had a similar thing happen to me for a long time before I was back to normal so to speak, I would feel almost like something moving through my body maybe kind of like a small electrical current. At first I could not control it at all and it could happen at any time. This made me afraid to drive because if it happened when I was driving I would not be able to turn the wheel or move my feet, anything, I would just be forced to crash and there would be nothing I could do about it even though I could see what was happening my body would just lock up.

If this is what is happening to you and I am not a doctor but I would recommend probably seeing one if you were able, in my case I had no insurance and I paid them cash up front because I wanted them to give me the best care. After thousands of dollars in tests they wanted me to take another test on a new machine that was going to cost just as much as I had already paid before and I decided that I could not afford it and they never told me what was causing it.

After a long time of trying to defeat this on my own, I did not follow the rules I gave about the watchers because it does not work but in fact it is quite the opposite. In this case when I felt it I would take an aspirin or two, I would turn off anything that was making a noise and turn the lights dim. I would lay down on a couch or bed, the more quiet the better and if nothing else at least close my eyes and try to relax enough to go to sleep. Whenever I would be able to go to sleep, when I would wake up I would be OK.

I know this is not possible at all times but by teaching myself how to relax over time it went away. I still feel it kind of sometimes like it is going to happen but it usually goes away. I always had to wonder if it was panic attacks but I never did find out. Keep in mind I am not a doctor and I am not telling you this is what you should do but it is what I did.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Thank you Brandon...

I did try out of body ..... but I do not know if I did it or not.
It feels like a dream.. I do not know if it was real or not. I think it was because I could see out of my door window .. i could see my mother moving in the bathroom etc.. but after it happen I never new if it was a dream or real.. can you understand me ? till this day I do not know what really happen..

Let me tell you why I did try it.

Because all that was going on ... my life wasn't easy. Familly... friends..

So when I was 14 I started looking for an answer.. trying to understand it and control it.. A friend of my father was a very on going person that was reading all kind of books about aliens.. abductions.. and paranormal activity and one night at is house i notice a book .. The 3rd Vision by Lobsang Rampa. I asked him if i could take it with me to read it and I did.
That was the beginning of my quest and also the beginning of big problems..
Let me just put it this way... after 6 months I was almost arrested.. I had police at my door because of what happen to a girlfriend of mine in one experieance I did of mind control...and she was in an hospital for 2 days.

I don't feel very confortable taking about me.. every time I do it people just go like "yes ok b.s." That's why I make question but do not open myself.
It is very dificult for me to talk about myself in a open forum. Some of the things that did happen... not dreams but real and fisical .. are very strange but reading you reply I found out that I'm not the only one. I do not believe in after life... god ... etc.. But i do know that something must exist that we do not understand... not god... not after life but something else. do not think that satan... or angels are real... do not believe in watchers .. bad or good ones but something..
Do not think bad of me please... I'm very thankfull very... for your answer and I'm not saying it isn't that way but if I'm honest to you and myself It doesn't feel right... something is out of place.
That is my big problem... I do not believe. I know something exists I make questions and try to find an explanation for it but deep inside i do not believe in the answers i get. I'm not saying it isn't a possibility.. i'm not saying it isn't that way and I'm wrong.. It just doesn't feel right.
That hold lady didn't say they are good or bad... she said "they" are trying to say something.... "they" need to say something important, they are desperate and that's the reason sometimes bad things happen...
We are the problem because we don't listen to them...they are doing what ever it takes to communicate and we are doing what ever we can not to listen... she told me they are real but in another dimention... and some people have a diferent vibration .. a diferent internal clock.. that makes it possible to feel them. they try to take us in this dimention to show us something... dream about it... They can't feel this dimention only see it and try to use diferent people to have feelings.. to feel. They do not know about right or wrong.. good or bad ..love... and they want that... they need to feel. They are one ... they lost the ME in them... They only have the WE.
And that take us to Aliens... they lost the ME.. and that is why we are so important. They think as one... WE are... We can ... We do..
They don't understand... they forgot about love... They do not understand why we cry... or feel pain loosing a friend... it isn't Logic.. One isn't important. They do not have a specail friend.. they are all the same and think the same ... no one is special to anyone.
They are ants... they are bees. This is how I see it... and feel it.
What "they" are I don't know... but I feel what they are not... Not gods... not bad or good .. they are lost in the we... and that was what made the "gods" love the daughters of men.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I never did anything like rituals ... anything.. I'm not special in any way.. that is why it is so dificult to understand the question... why me???

I only did think and try to feel..

You said that I had something important to do... I think so..
But to do it I have to let go everything that I love... I have to let go of myself.... I have not to be afraid to die... and I'm not ready for it. I love to many things. The water , the sky, friends, flowers.. everything. It isn't easy to let go of everything. And I have to. I need not to care about what the people will think of me for a better good. People will call me bad names and maybe just maybe one day they will understand why .......
I will be all by myself...forever Brandon...
I will be forever in bad clothes... sleeping on the floor..and no one will give me coins.

Thank you again ...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I call them watchers because it is the closest thing that I have found to be like what they are. It seems like you have learned much about them, the real them, not what is in books.

You are on the right track, they are nothing like us. They were here long before we existed. They don’t communicate with speech; they know what each of them is thinking and they guide and use us in many ways to serve their purpose or their needs. But they do pick sides, and they are good and evil.

In time you will defeat the evil ones when you realize there are good ones, you need to figure out which ones are good because the evil ones will make you think bad things. They will guide you in the right direction to help other people.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So Brandon are you saying that they have taken posession of you ?
Both the good ones and the bad ones ? How many are we talking about here ?

I am not trying to bash you ..really I am just trying to understand what you are really talking about here .

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I ordered this book and I just got it in the mail today. I haven't stopped reading it since.

It's really strange. It seems like the guy just typed it on his type writer and printed it into a book. There's a lot of typos and it seems like ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic just by the way it's written but it all makes perfect sense.

I'm not to far into it but he says in the beginning that the way he found all this out is that one day he felt a pressure on the back of his neck and couldn't breathe and blah blah blah... but he goes on to say that a light being came to him and told him a bunch of crazy stuff and said that he needed to educate people.

If you can I would say this is a definite must read. But I doubt you can get it anywhere else but the internet.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

I was reading your last post and I have to tell you about one event that happen to me.
I was in Algarve that is in the south of Portugal and it was time to return to Lisbon. I went to get my motorcycle to drive home but as I touched the motorcycle something in my head told me (if you go as you came you will die). I started the motor running but as I was about to leave, I was thinking about that feeling.. I didn't want to listen to it. i had to be in Lisbon at 17H and I had to take the highway to make it.on time That though didn't stop so agains time and my will i did take the other away. The long away home.. I could´t ignore it so i went the opposite direction V.R. Stº Ant. - Beja.
It was raining like hell and when I was about Mertola a car try to passed by me another car came in opposite direction I was sent agains a Rock wall a 80 mH. The motorcycle broke in 2. But I had nothing... I couldn't bread for about 1 or 2 minuts .. but I didn't even broke a nail.
Would I have crashed and die if going the other way?? Would I have crashed at all using the highway ?? I will never know .. but I should have something with that crash.. it was a very very violente crash.. front crash agains big rock... my body.. nothing.. I didn't even went to hospital. Only 3 days after and because my wife was crazy about it i did went to see a doctor but I had nothing x r .. etc..
I will never know what would happen if using the highway but.. I do believe I would crash and die if I did.
So... something knows things about to happen... something knows future events in our lifes... what??? who?? I do not know but it is real.

I do not believe we can stop it.. but I do believe we can ask it to stop. I even believe we can ask for help. If we fight it bad things will happen... it did to me.
In the beginning I was fighting it in fact i was in panic. But as i started to try to control myself and not be afraid anymore things did change for the better. Not always but a very very better situation.
When I was fighting it every single night (sometimes days) something start to happen to me. My hands... my skin had a very vilente reaction to something. I think it was the energy in it... Big bumps in my hands skin more then 200. It became o bad that I almost could't write at school and my colegs make fun of me. I couldn't show my hands... WARTS
Look at picture 18 in this link... and imagine 100 in each hand .. fingers.
www.medicinenet.com...#

My mother took me to many doctors... they did everything to stop it and to make it go away...burn it... creams... but nothing, more and more would grow.
I'm not going to say much more about it just this...
They disappeared in 2 days, after doing something my hands got normal after 2 days and my grand mother went to fatima evry year till she die to pay respect thanking fatima for the miracle.
Brandon... it wasn't fatima .. and it wasn't a miracle.
It can make you very bad things to happen if you go against it... but if you ask... it can change you. Do not look for it but do not run from it. It is impossible to run from.. we can only try to understand it.. and that is why I'm looking.. and looking for information.

Thank you for your advice... I did it already.. and I got my hands back.

You have so much to do and still you take time to help me... if the world had more and more people like you Brandon what a wonderful ride it would be..

It isn't to arrive or how far you make it that matters in the end... it's how you get where you are .....it's the ride...
So it doesn't matter for how long you keep breeding ... what really matters are those special people and moments that toke your breath away.

Your special.... !

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
This is the time when we need to be setting up camp and you all are arguring aboutt a godamnm book. You guys need to get organized quickly or we all will get dead.

Sorry all. I think I had a bit much too drink last night.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join