It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
what's with all the dissenssion on this thread , it seems the last few days it's people back and forth with one another. It's no wonder Brandon's gone awol , especially having to listen to alot of insults about his book, must have really hurt his feelings

I should worry about hurting his feelings? The book makes a lot of unproven conspiracy claims. Claims that, if not true, have the potential to cause lots of "hurt feelings" of the parents of kids who read this book, believe it and, then, commit suicide. Or it has the potential to create a legion of brown shirts who believe its their god-given right to stamp out any opposition to the theories presented in this book. The funny thing about my "opposition" was that I simply commented that I was disappointed with the unprofessional quality of the book and its hyperbole used in promoting itself. Imagine if I had actually said I disagree with the premise of the book. Would the hit squad be sent out?

The overreaction of his fans here only shows the potential danger brewing under the surface of this book. I think he's beginning to see that himself and that's why he graceously backed out of this firefight.

[edit on 10/16/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would like to apologize to everyone I may have offended unintentionally with my posts. I would like to apologize to not only everyone who is keeping up with these posts now, but also to everyone who I may be unintentionally offending in the future who is not part of this ancient conspiracy.

As I was looking through the posts today seeing all the hatred and ridicule I feel it is time to mention something. Whether or not I am the only one who has realized this, I do not know, but this is part of what they have taken away from us and I know this may offend some people by using the term they but I do not know what other word to use.

You see, my family may not have had the money to give me the best education and I may not have even come from the greatest home, but there is one thing I do have and it is the same thing that everyone else has, pieces of what remains from what has been taken away. I don’t expect everybody to understand what I am trying to say or what I am trying to do because that is something that has been taken away as well.

A great ability to understand one another, a disabling of ability which is at least the size of this entire world and in its place they have put lies and stories of truth that have so many meanings they can mean anything anybody wants them too.

(Control) the definition of which is to exercise authority over; direct. They have intentionally directed us into the corners of the earth and into the corners of our homes where we look out of our windows, some of us even afraid to go outside, some of us are afraid to even speak because of all the ridicule and barbaric mentality of what we call man”kind”.

I just don’t see it, all I see is the mentality that the cave man was supposed to have, and there has been no change. They have been intentionally making us afraid to learn from each other. I see it all the time, almost every time somebody gets an answer wrong you see someone cast a mark of stupidity on them.

Instead of just making the correction they make these remarks with the intent of making the other person smaller. Newton’s law of motion, "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." This even gets past on in thought, where do you think they got it? Someone did it to them, they made them feel small and they want someone to pay. This has been intentionally kept in place to keep authority ruling over us from the very beginning.

I know I will never see this day but in order for us to take back what has been taken away we would have to have understanding. We have to realize everyone has pieces of the puzzle. We have to realize that everyone is important, that everyone matters and then the cycle of the law of motion would be broken and this over time if there is enough left, would lead us to not be afraid of one another, to not be afraid to speak, to not be afraid to come to conclusions together and then and only then will we not need a leader, we will not need a messiah, we would be everything they do not want us to be, ONE.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't think you should apologize. You published a book of your observations and you are here to discuss it and answer questions about it. If people don't like that, tough #.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This may sound strange but

I've read through all this and picked up alot of clues to understand it from another point of view ....

It was mentioned that the ages starts from gemini(twins)...

To understand life you must have both good and evil to appreciate either....

To me that would mean you must worship both sides evenly so we can keep it even...

If you only worship bad then only bad will happen and you will never appeciate good because you will not know what it is..and vice-versa

I know this sounds out there but let it sink in and tell me if it sounds plausable ... I'm not saying I'm right but it does make sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

you were actually rather rude about him if you read over your first couple of posts about the way you saw the book. If you saw fault with his presentation or lack of sources mentioned to back up his claims, there are ways to get such views across without being insulting. I say this not as a "fan" but as a detached observor. I'm gathering Brandon's book was a bit of a rush job- he stated as much himself, but his heart was in the right place.

As for that kid who apparantly committed suicide - well, I have first hand experience of losing someone that way (my father) and if it was linked in to some freaky book he had read, I wouldn't blame the book/author but would think my Father rather lacking in the wits to go and research things for himself before blindly accepting everything at face value. There is no real difference between blindly accepting everything in Brandon's book to those people who blindly accept everything written in the bible !!! We must all take responsibility for what we decide is "true" or "fact". That kid lacked that ability, and at the end of the day it was HIS decision to end his life, not Brandon's or anyone else's. He could have talked to somone about stuff but he chose not to do that either. It's all very sad, but the blame does not lie with Brandon's book.

My Father was reading alot of esoteric stuff before he died , and I know full well it contributed to his mental breakdown as he got into it all "too deep" and was on a very profound guilt trip about his life which led to some sort of psychotic persecution complex. But I don't blame the books, I saw only that it was sad my Father had gotten so impressionable while he was already suffering depression and the spiritual stuff tipped him over the edge into psychosis. That kid could have had all sorts going on in his life that you don't know about and the book came along when he was already very vulnerable. We really don't know the whole story anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
well here's a find that fits in coincidentally (?) well with my findings for all of you who have been following my posts....

for release in 2012, a film from Warner Borthers called, "THE RAPTURE"....young girl has terrifying apolcalyptic visions of disasters across the world which start coming true........

The Rapture

Adapted from this book, The Rapture, by Liz Jensen

Isn't it an occult law to warn of attack before attacking and don't they often do this through films........?

Well, whatever, it sure is a fitting film to release in 2012...and it is being tied in with FAITH and religion, not the Galactic alignment thing the Astronomy world are talking about....how very CURIOUS

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If the information is that important then why don't they give it away for free - just as the bible is free. And yes I know the bible is funded i various ways but hey everyone knows the internet is more or less free. Just post the thing on a page for the world to read will you. otherwise it's just another money maker like every other book in the fiction department!

None the less nice find. Tell us what you thought of it after you've read it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
who the hell died from reading this book what a crock of sh@t.
no one died whats his name i havent seen anything posted that would make me believe that at all

someone on craigs list said he died oh thats real official we dont have a name we dont have a state or province it happened in we dont even know what country this happened supposedly in
i thought craiglist was for quick sex not obituaries
was there a suicide note no just someone saying he died over it maybe he was reading it in the bathroom and had a heart attack maybe somebody whacked him ih the head with it

as for peoples feeling getting hurt it really hasnt got that bad here yet compared to anywere else on this site and if you cant handle it find another place to get your word out

you cant take this stuff personally other wise your just gonna be upset all the time

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

i havnt heard of ther book but i have the movie the omega code it has jonny rico out of starship troopers in it

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks to 12.21.12 for starting this thread & thank you to Brandon for writing the book.

Having read this thread, my curiosity was peaked, so I ordered the book, should be here next week.

I am looking forward to reading it! And the whole ciphers part really got me going - I love cipher puzzles!

After I read the book, I will pop back in for any follow up questions I have. I am sure there will be a few.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mufcz

Jonny Rico? Sorry no. But there is a hidden message from Johnny Rico encoded into the book!
Just kidding Brandon!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Your welcome. And speaking of which Brandon could you help us out with one of the vowels in the cipher letter, I have tried to decrypt it a couple times but since it is in three different ciphers it gets pretty confusing.

Also I like your little note about the beatles and led zeppelin!

Listen to Stairway to Heaven backwards on YouTube, what a trip!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Perfect. I believe this wholeheartedly. When you can learn to love the good and bad you can do anything. You can be invincible. No one can harm you. You accept the truth for what it is and realize it is perfect and everything is perfect, because what is, is meant to be by God/you/all and there is nothing more that could exist except this perfect blend of good and evil that is, has been, and always will be. There is no lasting good versus evil. There is no lasting pain or happiness. There is no lasting wisdom or ignorance. There is no lasting right and wrong. To change is to live and it is perfect.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

I'm going to somewhat have to disagree. Evil has it's purpose. And that is to show people the difference between good and evil. Evil will be present as long as the lesson is needed to be taught.

You could be 100% good all the time, having never experienced or understanding evil. But you would be ignorant to the truth. You could not understand what and why is good. You would just be good.

And that goes for evil as well.

But what we have here is both. So that you can learn and know both good and evil. So that you can understand, and then choose for yourself.

You could never understand what hot meant without also understanding what cold meant. You could "be" either, but you couldn't understand it.

So while evil is "good" in that it shows people the "good" on a higher level, it doesn't mean by doing evil you are doing "good". Nothing makes a white dot stick out like a black background, and vice versa. The question then becomes, do you want to be a white dot, or part of the black background.

So I agree when that when you get to a higher level, you see the purpose for evil. But I don't agree with you about becoming or using the evil.

As I see it, good is about respecting free will. And evil is all about control and getting people to subconsciously give away that free will for control. Usually in the form of symbolism. Get people to trust a symbol, and then you can use that symbol to control them as you want. And then when someone mentions the things behind that symbol, you just spin it as being an attack on the whole thing. Just like the flag, the cross etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

If I understand you correctly you are saying that evil, control over others (according to you), has a purpose, which is to contrast with good, respect of freewill (according to you), in order to teach people to choose to do good over evil, therefore it is really good in the long run because you learn a lesson, but is not good when you decide to use it because it harms others.
And that if a person never knew one or the other he wouldn't know the truth.

I said evil, ignorance (according to Plato and which I also believe), is perfect along with good.

You also said that you disagreed with me about becoming or using evil(control over others).
I agree that controlling others causes pain and suffering and is not good rather it is evil(ignorant).

Those who control others would completely disagree with me and say that controlling others is good because they benefit from it and see no deeper meaning in what is good. You say it is not good because it infringes on the free will of others making them unhappy.
I take neither of those two disconnected sides.

You call the ones who infringe on others' free will, evil(controlling others), yet it is also ignorance. And ignorance is a more accurate definition for evil in my opinion.

You are right in your definitions of good and evil for yourself. However, those who you term evil see it in a different manner and are ignorant of the way you see it. And you might be ignorant of the way they see it too. And I might be ignorant of the way you see it, if so, please correct me.

To use a paraphrased example I read on ATS today:
A child is going to Disneyland.
The flight is delayed.
The child can either accept this as a fact of life or be ignorant and blame his parents for his misfortune and throw a fit while nothing gets any better for him.

It is the same with the ones who control others. They act out of ignorance as a result of dissatisfaction.

But why are you throwing a fit over those who you term evil. You can do nothing about it. It is not going to get better.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I hope I didn't confuse anyone on that last post.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Badmedia ...I am just now reading page 18 lol sorry I had to jump ahead .But I wanted to tell you that YOU REALLY DO GET IT and your telling it exactly like it is ..(it is so hard for me to explain that to people) your doing an awesome job .. ...and I consider you a brother .
Ok I am going to finish reading until I catch up to the last pages on this thread .
I just wanted to say that what you posted on those pages was right on ..well done ...maybe some here will actually "find ears to hear " which is why I believe that was written the bible ...The Lord knew men would use the bible for their evil deeds and plans ..(that does not make the bible evil) ..and that Wolves in sheeps clothing would be in the midst of us ...working for the god of this world who will cause those decieved to worship his IMAGE (Dont yall get it yet ?) >>>

The bible even says you cannot worship God unless you worship him in spirit.No ritual necessary (No rosary beads...no cross no animal sacrifice needed etc ) ...those are nothing but symbolisms ...
Water baptism even is spiritual (even though I have been baptised in water too) because I realized what the water baptism was trying to convey ...I got it ...and the actual ritual of doing it was not necessary ,(It is only for the carnal minded man to do because he does not get what it is all about in spirit)in other words ..it is only for you to FEEL something so you would believe it ..(that was why the Lord said to do it in water) it represented something spiritual though ..that you would understand later in your walk IF YOU GROW ..not stagnate in carnal minded thinkiing ...
I had a dream that opened my eyes to these things Badmedia ...I was baptized spiritually in my bed at night one night ..it was an awesome experience ..it opened my eyes to so much ...(I still read my bible though because I read it for spiritual food for my soul ) I believe that my ears are hearing it ..but in the physical I can also see how men of this world have used it for their purposes ....which was why I left church (one reason) ...

also the letter of law KILLETH and the spirit maketh alive ..
Which was why the Jewish people did not have "Ears to hear" they were enslaved to the image (The letter of the law) they are earthly and only see ONE SIDE ..that of the image .....symbols etc ..not the message ...
which is why they are so literal *carnally minded thinking ...along with millions of Christians ..

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well I would agree that ignorance is also evil. It is after all the ignorance which allows them to be controlled, and then do things which go against peoples free will. If you look into the whole light vs darkness thing, then light definitely represents knowledge and understanding, while darkness represents ignorance.

Now controlling another for their own sake is somewhat justifiable. Because of their ignorance. Children are the perfect example. They aren't old enough to make good choices, they still have alot to learn. And so it is good/fine for the parents to be in control, until an age where they are able to make decisions for themselves.

But there is a big difference in that, and purposely keeping people ignorant so that you can control them. I call this to "murder the mind". And that would be infringing on their free will.

As well, to control people who don't need to be controlled is another problem. Which is done under the excuse that the majority need to be controlled, mostly due to the above paragraph.

The basis for most justifiable laws is they impede on a persons free will. Murder, theft, abuse etc are all infringes on a persons free will.

But as well, did you ever touch the stove eye when you were a kid? I sure did. My parents had a mustang that had side pipes too, and I just couldn't help the urge but touch them(and burn myself). It took me 2 or 3 times to learn that lesson. I would touch them at 1 time, and they would be cool, and then we would go somewhere and they looked exactly the same but be hot. I just had to know. While it would have possibly been in my best interest to not allow that free will for me to touch them(and my mom sure tried), it did teach me the lesson. In this case, my free will was also not at the same time infringing on another's free will(I don't need to learn not to murder by murdering someone, nor would it be right to allow me to do it).

There is also the issue of when people give away their free will. Part of free will is being able to do that. And on many subconscious levels we do exactly that. If you think about the 2nd matrix movie, where the architect says the oracle stumbled on a way of getting people to accept the program, if only on a subconscious level.

For example. When you enter a casino, what stops you from doing things outside the rules? Because you agreed to those rules - if only on a subconscious level(you agreed and wanted to play, and to play you have to agree on the rules).

It is a touchy subject, and one I do enjoy talking about. There are so many levels/layers to this. Which also makes it difficult to talk about, but practice makes perfect.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Now controlling another for their own sake is somewhat justifiable. Because of their ignorance. Children are the perfect example. They aren't old enough to make good choices, they still have alot to learn. And so it is good/fine for the parents to be in control, until an age where they are able to make decisions for themselves.

The children allow their parents to make their choices for them, usually from their first realization that their parents know more than they do and will help them. Sometimes though the parent will forget that their silent agreement is temporary and they continue making choices for the child after he/she has reached the point where he/she wants to make his/her own choices. For example, I am 17 and my mother makes me go to church. I am not a Christian. I know that I can make that choice for myself, but she thinks she is doing the right thing ultimately. However she is still infringing on my freewill even though it is legal to do so and some people would say it was good to do so.

But there is a big difference in that, and purposely keeping people ignorant so that you can control them. I call this to "murder the mind". And that would be infringing on their free will.
As well, to control people who don't need to be controlled is another problem. Which is done under the excuse that the majority need to be controlled, mostly due to the above paragraph.
The basis for most justifiable laws is they impede on a persons free will. Murder, theft, abuse etc are all infringes on a persons free will.

It is impossible to keep people ignorant of the truth without their consent however vague it may be, because the truth is everywhere. However, with my previous personal example I believe that church does try to keep me ignorant in order to control me, but they can only do so if I let them. They want me to become one of them. They do not care about what I believe. They do not want me to know anything other than what they want me to know. They want me to be a servant to their God. Not singling out Christianity either, this occurs in many religions. Also here is one of my favorite quotes:
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws. "
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)

In this case, my free will was also not at the same time infringing on another's free will(I don't need to learn not to murder by murdering someone, nor would it be right to allow me to do it).

Your free will was infringing your own free will If that makes sense, because you didn't want to burn your hand but your ignorance led to it. And I don't think you would learn not to murder someone by murdering them, you are usually past the learning part and way down the road to the extreme narcissism path. But it is all ignorance. And I do not believe it would be wrong to infringe on their free will to put them in jail either would it?

Please excuse me again if I said something that didn't make sense. I am very tired right now.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by cancerian42]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by cancerian42]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I know everyone will disagree with this and I am not in favor of any of them

Murderers have a purpose on this planet its called population control

Sex offenders is just people that cannot control the natural instinct inside their head.

Stealing is a tough one ...the first part of the bible says the earth is for everyone so how can you steal something that no one actually owns

Drug dealing is one that the governments actually got themselves into by allowing the artificial drugs to be made ....sorry i dont believe anything that is grows naturally is a drug...

"How can I understand anything if I don't open my eyes to see everything." I dont know If that is quote but it is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join