It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
The children allow their parents to make their choices for them, usually from their first realization that their parents know more than they do and will help them. Sometimes though the parent will forget that their silent agreement is temporary and they continue making choices for the child after he/she has reached the point where he/she wants to make his/her own choices. For example, I am 17 and my mother makes me go to church. I am not a Christian. I know that I can make that choice for myself, but she thinks she is doing the right thing ultimately. However she is still infringing on my freewill even though it is legal to do so and some people would say it was good to do so.

Well parents aren't always right in what they do. But most of them will keep you from playing in the middle of the street etc.
I moved out when I was 16, simply because I no longer cared for being controlled and having my free will imposed on. But I do realize my parents just wanted the best for me etc. I think as a child grows, the amount of will given to them should increase. But it's not really my place to tell another parent how to raise their child IMO.

It is impossible to keep people ignorant of the truth without their consent however vague it may be, because the truth is everywhere.

Oh now this I totally disagree with. Except to say that if someone is seeking the truth with an open mind(heart) they will find it. So I guess that is a bit of agreement there. Is that what you meant?

Your free will was infringing your own free will If that makes sense, because you didn't want to burn your hand but your ignorance led to it. And I don't think you would learn not to murder someone by murdering them, you are usually past the learning part and way down the road to the extreme narcissism path. But it is all ignorance. And I do not believe it would be wrong to infringe on their free will to put them in jail either would it?

Well you can learn things like not to murder by putting yourself on the other perspective. Poor example maybe, I was just trying to say that because I learned from the pipes not to touch them it doesn't mean everything should be learned like that.

I believe in 1 universal law, which is that you shouldn't infringe on another persons free will. So as for putting someone in jail, I wouldn't put them in jail for punishment or revenge, but to stop them from infringing on peoples free will any further. I don't believe in putting people in jail for like social crimes(drug law type stuff) where another persons free will isn't infringed on.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

you're right.
good night.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

you know, much of your stance on this subject of "good" and "evil" is something I actually agree on. If you had read some of my posts on this thread you might have been aware of my appreciation of the necessity for so called "evil" to be part of the human experience in order for one to grow and evolve.
At the same time, it is totally fascinating to try and work out what is going on down here on planet Earth as we are PART of this world as well as being more than just that.

You can't go around assuming ALL people don't see above and beyond the immediate experience of the NWO agenda down here, or that ALL people are tied up only in the drama of this world, this little blip of experience in a very very long journey, but this is what you did with me on my other thread. You go and label people as being ignorant BeadMedia without even knowing everything they think . You have done to me exactly what you accused me of doing some posts back, "judging" me or throwing me into some little box. If you had read ALL my posts on this thread, including the excitable ones about the dots I "think" I have joined, you would realize I see EXACTLY what you are saying.

But at the same time, I find it fascinating to be caught up in what's unfolding and to try and figure out how they are executing their plan. ? I also think it's important to try and work out what they will do and get the biggest picture possible because the more that can be figured out, the more eyes can potentially be opened before they well and truly get caught in the net. That said, at the same time it might be necessary for those souls TO be caught in the net, as that is THEIR "destiny", one of their soul lessons in this lifetime. But it is surely worth trying to help people to see another possibility , to help others realize their soul choice CAN be different . I think with many souls, more awareness is needed in order to help them understand their choices down here on Earth...many souls are sleepy and need a poke while others came here without any hope of ever becoming more awake.

Surely being more awake is good for faster soul growth ...by trying to figure out this world and our place in it, we help ourselves, and others along ?

[edit on 17/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Would somebody care to sum this book up to me in one paragraph and why this thread is getting so much attention?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Dollar bill, Freemasonry, annaki, Lincoln, Ea, Enlil, Enki, Jesus, The Catholic Church, Chemtrails, fluoride, 2012 and many other things I forgot to mention.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by serbsta

Dollar bill, Freemasonry, annaki, Lincoln, Ea, Enlil, Enki, Jesus, The Catholic Church, Chemtrails, fluoride, 2012 and many other things I forgot to mention.

And rehased Aaron Russo (Federal Reserve), rehashed Jim Marrs, rehashed Alex Jones, rehashed Zacharia Stichen, rehashed Zeitgeist...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Having read most posts in this thread, I'm wondering if Brandon would clarify, if possible, what occurs after death.

This is what I've gleaned from his posts on the issue so far (and if I've misunderstood, would be grateful if it's further explained):

* humans, after death, are consigned to Hades, which .. if I've understood Brandon correctly .. is not the 'hell' described by the Christian church, but rather a what ... ?

* only gods ascend to heaven

* only those who've proved during their earthly lives that they are 'worthy' (particularly in the fight against the hidden evils) are granted eternal lives (in a form and place I don't think Brandon's expanded upon, although I might have missed it )

* the bulk of humanity (in addition to going to Hades after physical death) are (perhaps) also reincarnated

* the god of the Bible is actually Satan

* the actual god is singular ? or plural ? and doesn't get terribly involved with humans (not sure about that part .. maybe I missed some posts)

* each human has basically invisible companions. They are originally neutral ? Some might become 'good' (based on the actions, beliefs, etc. of the host) and some are evil

* these invisible companions (djinns, ghosts, spirits, entities, etc.) were ONCE humans which died (so they were in Hades, or perhaps even reincarnated) and desire to once again be human, to the point they attempt to clothe themselves in flesh by trying to turn cysts (on human hosts) into human bodies

When you are next in the thread, Brendon, could you (a) confirm or otherwise if the above is basically what you believe to be true and (b) if you have time, would you expand further please ?

Thanks

(ps: anyone else who'd like to comment on this post, please do so. I haven't read the book, having only come to this thread earlier this evening, so at the moment, I'm trying to establish for my own benefit the bones of Brandon's theories )

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I know I will never see this day but in order for us to take back what has been taken away we would have to have understanding. We have to realize everyone has pieces of the puzzle. We have to realize that everyone is important, that everyone matters and then the cycle of the law of motion would be broken and this over time if there is enough left, would lead us to not be afraid of one another, to not be afraid to speak, to not be afraid to come to conclusions together and then and only then will we not need a leader, we will not need a messiah, we would be everything they do not want us to be, ONE.

Who is "they?" Are they us? If we've been genetically manufactured by "they" (based on 2/3 of their DNA), and "they" are evil, then do we want to become ONE with them? How do we cleanse ourselves of "them?" If their blood (genetics) flows through us, then we need to remove their blood and replace it with untainted blood. How do we do that? Can we do that without a pure prototype?

It seems to me that the danger of Illuminati conspiracy theorists is that they reject all religions as being nothing but a means of control by the "masters." Jesus is not real. A messiah is not needed. But where does that lead us? It rejects the possibility of changing our DNA/blood.

Jesus spoke of the need for engrafting ourselves into the true vine through various parables. He symbolically expressed this need through the Last Supper where he offered his "body and blood" through the sancrements of bread and wine. This connects with the Tree of Life symbolism of the Garden of Eden story. Even the last chapter of Revelation specifies the need to re-connect to the Tree of Life. (Rev. 22:14)

We cannot establish heaven within ourselves without connecting to this original tree, the true prototype. We cannot end this recycling of dysfunctional man without connecting to this true man. Who is this true man? Was it Anu? Enki? Enlil? If they are the original source of the Illuminati, then who will help man purify their DNA? Certainly not them. Then another race of alien?

When Genesis says that man was created in "our image," who was he referring to? The angels? Who are the angels? What is the Tree of Life?

You say we need to learn from one another, yet your theory is that all religion is distrustful and false. So how can we learn from one another when we are all products of various religious cultures and beliefs? If we reject all religions, then we're throwing away the proverbial "baby with the bathwater."

The truth has not been found yet. Imperfect man cannot even comprehend what perfect man is. Consequently, how can we know truth when we see it? Even if we glimpse parts of it, our dsyfunctional mind/body (tainted DNA) prevents us from clearly understanding it. So it's enevitable that man ends up putting a spin on those bits of truth, as he's prejudiced by his dysfunctionality. Then what is the solution? Rejecting all belief systems or accepting all belief systems but taking the best from all of them?

Our psychological worldview is essentially based on the way our parents raised us. We inherited their dysfunctional perceptions through genetics and through their being our role models throughout our childhood development. Each generation makes tiny advancements in knowledge that gets passed onto the next generation. Each culture makes tiny advancements until we have the world that we have today. It's still dysfunctional, but it's definitely not caveman level. But it's a hopeful situation when you see how far we've come in terms of technology, sciences and even spirituality.

Quantum physics has helped new age spirituality see the potential that is available to us. Yes, there are untapped powers available to us, that we were originally "wired" to utilize. But who cut us off from those powers/abilities? Was it a conspiracy of evil angels (satan) or evil Annunaki? Was it done by an evil God, Jehovah? Whatever the case may be, we are at the point in time where all this can be resolved. The question is whether we tap into our higher selves and learn to love or tap into the lower selves and continue to blame and look for scapegoats. Whatever the story you want to choose, the outcome of our future depends on which path we choose. As quantum metaphysics shows, we create our own reality. Just make sure you visualize the right future. Otherwise, you'll get what you imagine.

[edit on 10/17/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would like to add this again because there has been so much discussion which is good but you don’t really need to have that much education to see what they have done. In fact the best education you can get is what you teach yourself because they are not going to tell you and no there is no coincidence about the things hidden in our money, that is just how stupid they think even the so called educated herd is, they are the easiest to control because they only know what they have taught them, they have no chance in getting out of this so called matrix. The system that they have been using from the beginning is known by many as order out of chaos,
www.youtube.com... library.thinkquest.org...

We all follow it, it is all we know, it is all we have ever been taught. Rtcctr, Gemini in the bible represents the age that the evil god put the bible in place and now that we know that we know that there was an ancient calendar in place. We know that most of what we have learned about our history is wrong and purposely left that way to keep us ignorant because they have known the true dates of these events the whole time. Almost everything that we have learned was taught and handed down from generation to generation by the evil god and the descendants of the evil god so we do not actually know what would happen without their system in place.

This brings up a very good question though because if we have to have good and evil then there can be no such thing as heaven. But yet there is always a heaven for the people at the top of this chaos because we are the ones that have to deal with it, it is our family members that die in their conquest, not theirs. They can go to their heaven anytime they want and if any of us get in the way of their heaven they can send out word and like the puppets that we are we will kill each other off until they say otherwise. It is, and always has been their heaven; we have and never will know anything but hell unless we can break their cycle and Sleuth, a lot of times I want to just draw the line and say screw them if they don’t know by now they aren’t worth saving. But instead I keep going along looking back, hoping everyone will catch up.

Cosmicpixie, I am sorry about your father, I was trying to stay away from the subject of that kid and I am also sorry about that but here is what I have been told and you all can blame anybody you want and should probably even worry about what you say to people. As it was explained to me this kid was a straight A student and I am not going to mention where but he had started researching things that were in this book and more than likely others. He tried explaining the things he was learning to his parents who were very religious and instead of seeing for themselves that the information actually exists, they took him to be evaluated for a mental breakdown. He explained to the people at the facility and he was diagnosed as being a paranoid schizophrenic and put on medication for this disorder. He was then dropped from the honor roll and found dead a few weeks later.

There used to be a blog on this books site and about a month before I received an email telling me this, someone posted on it that I should be killed, that I was better off dead and that I should be gutted and hung by my intestines, if you think words do not make a difference you are wrong, they can change your thoughts and the way you view life in the blink of an eye. My take on this is people should watch what they say to other people and listen to what others have to tell them without trying to make them smaller.

Matrix1111, I will answer that question, there was a guy that a friend of mine was related to and sometimes when I was at his house he would show up talking about things like population control and things that just seemed to me like “O.K. buddy”. Probably about 6 months after 9/11 I brought up the fact that 9/11 looked to me to be an inside job and he showed me the twin tower and the pentagon fold.

I started working on it myself and at the time I had no ideal that there was so much information on the internet because I never really had a need for a computer as you can probably tell by my first posts not to mention I really had no ideal how any of the features worked when I wrote this book. This is even my first attempt to talk to the outside world via the internet on any subject. Now, yes there are many of the things I discovered back then that are on the internet now but I still have not seen it all and although the time frame fits in pretty close with the link you posted, this person was a lot older than me and had been researching this kind of thing for a long time. And by the way the first line of the first page gives you an ideal of how old I am so you were either intentionally following the path of what is said to be the uneducated or did not take the time to even read the first page?

Now as for population control I have since found that there is reason to believe that they are now and have been for a while trying to kill us, plain and simple. One of the first things I noticed was fluoride and it does not help your teeth it causes all forms of cancer especially rare forms of bone cancer in children. It makes you depressed and your teeth so brittle they break apart.

If you are not familiar with this, you better start learning because they give it to your kids in school with your signed permission. It was a waste product from making the atomic bomb, and used by Hitler to help keep the prisoners subdued. It was introduced into our water supply right after World War 2, and it is registered by the EPA as a rat poison not to mention it is registered as a hazardous waste product and a chemical weapons precursor. It stores in your body as fat and in this way other chemicals can be introduced into your body that can kill you when ever they want.

And I will add that in case anybody wants to there is enough information on this thread to give future generations a good ideal of what has happened if most of us are killed off. I give all rights to any of my posts to everyone to be copied and pasted or passed to others, Matrix1111 suggests kinkos. I would then take these and put them in an air tight container with a bible and either store in a safe place or bury it where someone will find it in the future.

If this disaster happens they are going to live through it and they are going to put into place their new god, there will be no internet and if this is going to happen in 2012 which I am not claiming this is the date the ancients were talking about but it is close and they no for sure exactly when and they are not telling us just like they did not tell the people about the great flood. In short there will not be many of us left to tell the story of what they did and if a form that can be preserved is not left they will remain in charge just as they did after the last cross of the zodiac, the great flood.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
My Father was reading alot of esoteric stuff before he died , and I know full well it contributed to his mental breakdown as he got into it all "too deep" and was on a very profound guilt trip about his life which led to some sort of psychotic persecution complex. But I don't blame the books, I saw only that it was sad my Father had gotten so impressionable while he was already suffering depression and the spiritual stuff tipped him over the edge into psychosis. That kid could have had all sorts going on in his life that you don't know about and the book came along when he was already very vulnerable. We really don't know the whole story anyway.

This is the case with most conspiracy believers. It's hard to know what comes first, the depression and then the interest in paranoid conspiracy theories or interest in paranoid conspiracy theories and then the depression. Part of the phenomenon is that the spiritual senses of people are becoming more developed. So people are able to "remote veiw" or get hunches or have visitation from entities of some dimension. The problem is we don't know how to deal with this. If we believe it 100%, we end up getting possessed. If we semi-believe in it, we get depressed because we feel inadequate to fix the problems revealed to us. Or we guilt trip ourselves for even have such spiritual experiences.

I believe in healthy skepticism. It's how I can investigate all this "rabbit hole" stuff and remain sane. Plus, I know we all distort our perceptions based on our genetic/familial/social make up. This distortion (prejudice) is a given. Hence, I view all conspiracy theories as tainted. Whether it's tainted with self-interest, ego, paranoia, resentment, jealousy, inferiority complexes, megalomania, etc., it's there. We can't avoid it, being imperfect beings born from generations of imperfect parents. So when I'm rude (honest) to Brandon, it's with this understanding, ie., the emperor wears no clothes.

The way I see Brandon's book is this: It's a self-published book. He paid to have the book printed. The information he provides is interesting, but it's not exclusive. He's simply taken all the conspiracy theories in existence and put it in his own words. That's all fine.

What I dislike about the book is the deceit (hype) used to package and promote this book. It's not revelatory stuff, as the book implies. It's not the end-all of all conspiracy books, as the back cover blurb implies. Jesus didn't come to him and reveal all this to him, as the inside cover intro quote implies. Rather, it's just an exercise of all the above listed "taintings" rolled into one.

Am I saying there is no legitimacy to conspiracy theories or his book? No. There are evil forces trying to block the development of man and our psychic, god-given powers. Evil does conspire for world dominion. Evil does want to keep us slaves. But isn't it likely that this evil force is smart enough to outsmart us, even giving us disinformation so that we replace one lie with another? That's why I'm skeptical of every theory put forward. It not ever going to be the full truth until perfection comes to a large enough body of people to counter-balance the lies, deceit and evil that is inherent in the world. (The bickering here on this thread is just a reflection of this reality.) But the first step in creating this counter-balance is to find the first prototype of a true man. (The second coming of Jesus? The Maitreya?) Until then, we all just have one piece of the proverbial "elephant."

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've recently come across this site as someone who lives with an open mind and is just very intriqued about the World we live in. For this website I am thankful as alot of what has been posted is very interesting and leaves something for the mind to ponder everytime.

I'm intriqued by this Omega Codes book. Is this book avaliable to purchase anywhere on the Internet/by other means? I would be very interested in attempting to get my hands on a copy of it.

Peace to all free thinkers.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's all so strange

Up on the main page it's been saying the last post in this thread was posted by Anonymous ... saying that for the past several minutes.

I've been refreshing the page, but still no sign of Anonymous' post

mmmmm

Hope Brandon sees my post soon too

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
Matrix1111, I will answer that question, there was a guy that a friend of mine was related to and sometimes when I was at his house he would show up talking about things like population control and things that just seemed to me like “O.K. buddy”. Probably about 6 months after 9/11 I brought up the fact that 9/11 looked to me to be an inside job and he showed me the twin tower and the pentagon fold.

And you can fold it to read Obama, as shown the the www.snopes.com page I linked. It's an urban legend, a "magic" trick

I started working on it myself and at the time I had no ideal that there was so much information on the internet because I never really had a need for a computer as you can probably tell by my first posts not to mention I really had no ideal how any of the features worked when I wrote this book. This is even my first attempt to talk to the outside world via the internet on any subject. Now, yes there are many of the things I discovered back then that are on the internet now but I still have not seen it all and although the time frame fits in pretty close with the link you posted, this person was a lot older than me and had been researching this kind of thing for a long time. And by the way the first line of the first page gives you an ideal of how old I am so you were either intentionally following the path of what is said to be the uneducated or did not take the time to even read the first page?

The psychic energy of the book told me everything I needed know about you before I even read any part of it. Just holding it and seeing it told me what it was about. The design, layout, the blurbs, the lack of editing...

Now as for population control I have since found that there is reason to believe that they are now and have been for a while trying to kill us, plain and simple. One of the first things I noticed was fluoride and it does not help your teeth it causes all forms of cancer especially rare forms of bone cancer in children. It makes you depressed and your teeth so brittle they break apart.

The question is who are "they." During the Cold War "they" were the communists. During Hitler's propaganda campaigns the Jews were "they."

I agree on the fluoride issue though. My family has made it a point not to drink tap water. Done so for the last seven years. That's another psychic energy thing. You can just feel it. Same with aspertame. I've never let my kids eat anything with that in it. We're talking 18 years. It was a gut feeling. Coincidently, I was watching Jim Marrs last night talk about this. He mentioned the same thing about Hilter using it to "calm" concentration camp prisoners. Not sure which segment. Maybe this one:

www.youtube.com...

If this disaster happens they are going to live through it and they are going to put into place their new god, there will be no internet and if this is going to happen in 2012 which I am not claiming this is the date the ancients were talking about but it is close and they no for sure exactly when and they are not telling us just like they did not tell the people about the great flood. In short there will not be many of us left to tell the story of what they did and if a form that can be preserved is not left they will remain in charge just as they did after the last cross of the zodiac, the great flood.

It's all theory. Nobody knows for sure what is what. I wouldn't stake my life on a theory that has too many holes in it. There is no evidence of a global flood. There isn't even evidence of aliens. There are conspiracy theorists (William Cooper) who believed 100% in the existence of aliens and then came to the conclusion it's a military takeover plot and just preparation for a Bluebeam scam. Pentagon Aliens is one book that sort of deals with that. Then look at all the people that bought into Hilter's theories. Super race that's connected to aliens. (Blue-eyed, blond hair aliens.) Personally, I can't tell the difference between what you write about and the Protocals of Zion. Everything is about blaming the Jews.

So is your friend KKK, neo-nazi, militia group?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Who is "they?" Are they us? If we've been genetically manufactured by "they" (based on 2/3 of their DNA), and "they" are evil, then do we want to become ONE with them? How do we cleanse ourselves of "them?" If their blood (genetics) flows through us, then we need to remove their blood and replace it with untainted blood. How do we do that? Can we do that without a pure prototype?

It seems to me that the danger of Illuminati conspiracy theorists is that they reject all religions as being nothing but a means of control by the "masters." Jesus is not real. A messiah is not needed. But where does that lead us? It rejects the possibility of changing our DNA/blood.

Jesus spoke of the need for engrafting ourselves into the true vine through various parables. He symbolically expressed this need through the Last Supper where he offered his "body and blood" through the sancrements of bread and wine. This connects with the Tree of Life symbolism of the Garden of Eden story. Even the last chapter of Revelation specifies the need to re-connect to the Tree of Life. (Rev. 22:14)

We cannot establish heaven within ourselves without connecting to this original tree, the true prototype. We cannot end this recycling of dysfunctional man without connecting to this true man. Who is this true man? Was it Anu? Enki? Enlil? If they are the original source of the Illuminati, then who will help man purify their DNA? Certainly not them. Then another race of alien?

When Genesis says that man was created in "our image," who was he referring to? The angels? Who are the angels? What is the Tree of Life?

You say we need to learn from one another, yet your theory is that all religion is distrustful and false. So how can we learn from one another when we are all products of various religious cultures and beliefs? If we reject all religions, then we're throwing away the proverbial "baby with the bathwater."

The truth has not been found yet. Imperfect man cannot even comprehend what perfect man is. Consequently, how can we know truth when we see it? Even if we glimpse parts of it, our dsyfunctional mind/body (tainted DNA) prevents us from clearly understanding it. So it's enevitable that man ends up putting a spin on those bits of truth, as he's prejudiced by his dysfunctionality. Then what is the solution? Rejecting all belief systems or accepting all belief systems but taking the best from all of them?

Our psychological worldview is essentially based on the way our parents raised us. We inherited their dysfunctional perceptions through genetics and through their being our role models throughout our childhood development. Each generation makes tiny advancements in knowledge that gets passed onto the next generation. Each culture makes tiny advancements until we have the world that we have today. It's still dysfunctional, but it's definitely not caveman level. But it's a hopeful situation when you see how far we've come in terms of technology, sciences and even spirituality.

Quantum physics has helped new age spirituality see the potential that is available to us. Yes, there are untapped powers available to us, that we were originally "wired" to utilize. But who cut us off from those powers/abilities? Was it a conspiracy of evil angels (satan) or evil Annunaki? Was it done by an evil God, Jehovah? Whatever the case may be, we are at the point in time where all this can be resolved. The question is whether we tap into our higher selves and learn to love or tap into the lower selves and continue to blame and look for scapegoats. Whatever the story you want to choose, the outcome of our future depends on which path we choose. As quantum metaphysics shows, we create our own reality. Just make sure you visualize the right future. Otherwise, you'll get what you imagine.

It seems like you are trying to say that if your grand

[edit on 17-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry Brandon but there is just something about this guy I do not like, I can feel it. Anyways I tried but I have tainted blood and I can not get some of these people out of my reality.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Brandon...

First... sorry about my english but ... doin't my best and i hope you do understand me.

I'm reading the thread from the begining and i'm on page 11 now but I had to ask you this because of your post about the watchers... and the information you gave to tankthinker on page 8.

All my life since I was born I had big problems and I still have.

Now I can almost control it, but not always.

I did many reasearch trying to find an answer, trying to understand what happens to me.. trying to find a logic and normal solution and always failed to find it.
I'm from Portugal... and after many many years having problems you can't imagine (maybe you can i don't know), having my brother and sister refusing to sleep in the same badroom as i was... my father afraid of me.... people that i didn't know going to my house to pray and born things in the apartment to make "them" go away..., I met by accident an old lady from my family. I was visiting a friend in Porto (notrth of Portugal) and because I couldn't stay at his house my grand-mother asked her if i could stay in her house.. she said yes so I did went. I didn't know what she use to do .. when i get to her house she hopen the door... she look at me , her eyes open, like when you see something you do not expect at all... and she said this (even before I said hello), " this is impossible... ohh you've more them 60 of them with you... ohh no". She took me to a room... she did so many things but nothing did work (she told me) and she caled my mother in Lisbon. She gave a name to my mother, a person I was suppose to see from a news paper, Correio da manhã (she caled him the master). I came to Lisbon 2 days after and my mother had already talked to This master and the day after arriving I did met him. He was a very impressive Men... long hair midle age... We went to a room in a restaurant (alone) He did some things and then asked me to feel the ME inside myself. To think and feel the word ME in my body and tell him where I felt it.. I did it and did told him ( I was 16 ). He talked to my mother and I never saw him again... my mother still refuses to tell me what he told her, and we can not touch that subject.

My problem is that I'm almost 40 now and still have big problems.. I can control it almost all the time ..but not all the time.

In my reasearch I did find something interesting SLEEP PARALYSIS... but they say it happens when you're aseelp and that is not my case..
I know that it is going to happen even before going to bed. I can feel it coming... I'm in my bad ... my eyes are open and i'm feeling it .. like a could ... all goes black... full blakness and i can't move, scream, nothing. After some minuts i don't know what happens but I think I passout.. I do remember after coming to myself .. flashs .. but it is like a fraction of time but hours have passed . I had 3 motorcycle accidents but one thing in comun in all 3. They seem to be in slow motion... and the stranges part of it all is that I can feel it before it happens.. secounds before I know it is going to happen, I can feel it coming, I feel that could..

This "Sleep paralysis" is very dificult for me live with...
Do you any info about it ?? How to stop it or control it??
Many times I can control it ... By thought .. and i feel almost like something is leaving the room.. I do not see anything .. I only feel it ...
But some times I can´t .. and it is .... I can describe it... I almost panic... I think it is a good think I pass out because I would die if that would go on for long.. It is impossible for me to tell you how it feels... total darkness.. lost.. no control... nothing is completly emptyness
I can not talk about this to anyone.. not my wife .. she is afraid of it...
She knows about the strange things because my gand mother was always talking about the fátima miracle in my hands... no miracle at all.. nothing to do with fátima .. i know that.. but do not know what did happen to my hands that night.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I know you do not have alot of free tima but .. if you have any info about this.. what it is.. or what to do to control it... please take some minuts to explain it...
You can't imagine how important this is to me and how much you would be helping me...
Thank you already....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Thank you for your post, I hope you understand its purpose better than matrix1111.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

As do I, Thank you

I look forward to discussing things.

Although I must say, even after your warnings early in the thread, I am surprised by the people who want to focus on the watchers, and not something different.

I am sure there is a ton of different information in the book, why do you think people get fixated on the watchers?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

* humans, after death, are consigned to Hades, which .. if I've understood Brandon correctly .. is not the 'hell' described by the Christian church, but rather a what ... ?

I would also like clarification on this, if theyre consigned to Hades and not to hell then where do they go?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join