It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
It is a timeline of the things that we are not supposed to know from the beginning of what we think of as mankind, why it has been hidden from us and how they have used us for the purpose of making sure their families live and ours die.
Originally posted by serbsta
Would somebody care to sum this book up to me in one paragraph and why this thread is getting so much attention?
Originally posted by Dock6
Having read most posts in this thread, I'm wondering if Brandon would clarify, if possible, what occurs after death.
This (the questions below) is what I've gleaned from his posts on the issue so far (and if I've misunderstood, would be grateful if it's further explained):
* humans, after death, are consigned to Hades, which .. if I've understood Brandon correctly .. is not the 'hell' described by the Christian church, but rather a what ... ?
* only gods ascend to heaven
* only those who've proved during their earthly lives that they are 'worthy' (particularly in the fight against the hidden evils) are granted eternal lives (in a form and place I don't think Brandon's expanded upon, although I might have missed it )
* the bulk of humanity (in addition to going to Hades after physical death) are (perhaps) also reincarnated
* the god of the Bible is actually Satan
* the actual god is singular ? or plural ? and doesn't get terribly involved with humans (not sure about that part .. maybe I missed some posts)
* each human has basically invisible companions. They are originally neutral ? Some might become 'good' (based on the actions, beliefs, etc. of the host) and some are evil
* these invisible companions (djinns, ghosts, spirits, entities, etc.) were ONCE humans which died (so they were in Hades, or perhaps even reincarnated) and desire to once again be human, to the point they attempt to clothe themselves in flesh by trying to turn cysts (on human hosts) into human bodies
When you are next in the thread, Brendon, could you (a) confirm or otherwise if the above is basically what you believe to be true and (b) if you have time, would you expand further please ?
(ps: anyone else who'd like to comment on this post, please do so. I haven't read the book, having only come to this thread earlier this evening, so at the moment, I'm trying to establish for my own benefit the bones of Brandon's theories )
More than likely for the same reason I did not want to write that much about them. If you don’t know they are there you are fine but once you realize they are, you will never be the same, most of these people have realized and they want them to go away.
Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by Brandon Levon
As do I, Thank you
I look forward to discussing things.
Although I must say, even after your warnings early in the thread, I am surprised by the people who want to focus on the watchers, and not something different.
I am sure there is a ton of different information in the book, why do you think people get fixated on the watchers?
Nergal is older and was in charge of religion before hebrew existed.
Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by serbsta
The "Hell" of the Catholic and later Christian churches is actually derived from Dante's Divine Comedy
The original hebrew word Sheol is Hades in Greek. The word Sheol simply means a hole in the ground - a grave.
Originally posted by Brandon Levon
reply to post by Simplynoone
If you believe in the bible he has already got you, it is his book. You need to study our ancient gods, you need to study the gods before the bible was written, You need to see for yourself what they have done. The information is there written in stone, there is no way to change it.