It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

You might try updating your Flash player at macromedia.com or opening in a different browser. I use Safari often, but for some reason it won't open any google videos and usually crashes when I open google maps. In which case I usually use firefox instead.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
After reading some posts in this thread can you please answer this simple question.... Can we blame them (in power)? or Are we the ones to blame ?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think both sides are to blame. The USA for example is supposed to have checks and balances, however recently it does not seem like this exists within our government. Even in the Illuminatti there are those who are there to keep this same kind of balance.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

And why cant Brandon at least say at the bottom of his posts ...that all of this is just his own personal opinion and that he THINKS he has some truths put together (in his own opinion ) ..Not that he does have all truths ..and now we all need to know it too ..thats the way he sounds ..
Not even saying ..yeah I could be wrong ...because any of us could be wrong about alot of things we thought were 100 percent the truth ..

That's my complaint too. The book presents itself as the truth when in fact it's just a theory. Nothing in it has been verified or confirmed. Now if the book had presented itself with the explanation that it was just a theory, I wouldn't even be here posting my reservations about the book.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It is not a theory, it is scary but it happened and is happening right now. I see several people posting things like they are just worshipping the image. This is the dumbest # I have ever heard, nothing more than a brainwashed slave could say such an un thought out statement. Their philosophy was put into place so that you would obey, Brandon is telling you the truth. Enlil made you worship only him then put out a book that makes you think there was only one god. There is an old saying, once a liar always a liar. Some of you people just can not or do not want to admit the real reason why things were done.

Second commandment, “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image”

(this is the same law as in the ancient stories of the gods, you were not allowed to have a picture of them so we would never find out who they were, we were never allowed to show what they really looked like.)

“or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above”

(This gave them control of the zodiac calendar and our destiny, and if you tried to draw a picture of these things or “gods” you better remember this part because he will kill your children for generations to come.)

“ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

(this simply meant if they did not follow the ten commandments or tried to worship the good god he would kill their families for generations.)

"And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me,(did what they were told, obeyed) and keep my commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6)

I know you don’t like it but once you step outside of their box and look at the artifacts there is to much evidence to show this is not a theory, so much it would be ridiculous to claim it was.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

If you read and research enough on the back of reading Brandon's book, it's easy to see where he is coming from with alot of what he says. There are writers and researchers coming to similar conclusions independently and then elaborating on things even more deeply.
I came across and excellent ebook last night - very well researched and excellently written. Advised reading for those of you interested in what Brandon has been saying:

Ebook

you'll need to download it before reading it. As the ebook is in PDF it does not have a url which is why I have given you an inidrect link ...but it's quite safe so you can go ahead and download without worrying about viruses.

Edited in light of BadMedia's comments in a post further on down

[edit on 20/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Whats the deal with the hidden url? Why not link directly to it instead of using a linking service? I clicked it anyway and it wasn't dangerous, but in general that is a very shady thing to do.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

are you always so defensive Bad Media....I wasn't aware there was any problem with the link, this is the link I used last night to go to the download page...it's a PDF document and having just checked it there is no actual URL for the document itself ...after downloading and saving it, it merely exists in a document format, much like a long microsoft word document, just fancier

So I'm doing "shady" things now eh... why so suspicious, chill out , jeez

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's a common way of linking viruses and stuff to unsuspecting people. As you are able to hide the link, and when the person clicks on that link, they are simply redirected to another server. The destination is unknown until the person clicks on it.

If I were being devious, I could post a link using a redirect service, and then once people start saying "good stuff" or whatever, you can change the destination of that link to one that contains a virus without ever having to change the physical links I gave out. As people trust and comment on the link, people are more likely to download the virus without much thought.

As I work on the net, I'm aware of such things. So I always check the destination of link before clicking on it.

I said I checked it out and it seemed ok, but the practice itself is pretty shady, and you should link the destination page, not a redirection url. That doesn't mean link the pdf file directly.

It's pretty pathetic of you to call me being defensive, tell the programmer what a PDF file is, and then act as tho I called you, and not what you did there shady...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It's worth the points.

[edit on 10/20/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I didn't know about "hidden url's " or the potential of viruses but had this funny vibe about your post which got my prickles up , it sounded like you wre inferring I'd done something deliberately that was a "no no". I also didn't know your were a programmer. I may work with the Tarot but I'm not that psychic .

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Brandon, are you still around?

I've got a question to put into the mix here....along my researches this past week, I've come across the concept that Jesus may not have even existed...this is a new one on me. I understand how his "life", "death" on the "cross" , "resurrection" and his 12 disciples, virgin birth etc etc were all circumstances shared by lots of other "sun gods" in the past way before he came along, but that out of all of them Jesus is the ONLY one taken to have been a REAL person rather than a mythological figure.

I have also read quite a few places that despite there being around 40 well known writers about at the time of Jesus's apparant ministry, not ONE of them mentioned Jesus in their records of events during that time. There was only one brief aside to Jesus in one historical text that people believe to have been a blatant later-date addition inserted to give credence to the idea he existed, but it was very brief and vague too.

It seems it was an age old practice to basically "give life" to the sun gods like Jesus by writing creative stories about them that simply weren't based in actual events. This is particularly interesting when one realizes the gospels were not written until DECADES after Jesus's "death"

Around page 237 of the ebook I mentioned and posted a link to earlier today there is some very interesting information backing up this idea Jesus did not even exist, the subject is discussed at some length. I can't seem to copy and paste from the PDF ebook document so for anyone interested you'll have to download the ebook and scroll to the page mentioned. Read a few pages before and after p237 too.

Given you must have come across this concept yourself Brandon, I wondered what you make of it all yourself ?

I know some people reading this might be a bit dubious about this idea, but can we suspend judgement and dig into the available research a bit. I think this subject fits in with what Brandon's book is about and other stuff we've been discussing here. I myself am unsure of what to think just yet but would like to keep an open mind and try to get to the truth of the matter.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I didn't know about "hidden url's " or the potential of viruses but had this funny vibe about your post which got my prickles up , it sounded like you wre inferring I'd done something deliberately that was a "no no". I also didn't know your were a programmer. I may work with the Tarot but I'm not that psychic .

Nope, it's just the redirection service that is what I'd consider a "no no". I have no idea if it's against forum rules or not. It just becomes a trust kind of issue. I went ahead and trusted it even though I knew it was a redirection service, and it seemed to be fine.

I was just wondering why you were using a redirection url instead of the landing url. If it had been someone posting in the thread for the first time etc, I wouldn't have clicked on the link. Too many people post links like that, and then they go to keyloggers, which records username and passwords as you type them.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

Hey all,

First off cosmic pixie; great work and some truly epic posts.

Brandon I have some more questions for you if you would be so kind as to give me your thoughts on them.

Number One.

“3. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5. But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.”

Do you know why God found Abel’s offering more appeasing then Cain’s?? I find this most baffling (I think I know but I would like to hear what you have to say concerning this).

Two.
What do you think of the illuminate??
Have you found anything that links them to the Catholic church??
Or any of the other secret type societies?? i.e. the skull and cross bones etc.

Three.
It stands to reason that if there is a secret society that has existed and influenced man from the very beginning then there must be an equal or opposite to this group who know the truth; do you know or have any idea of who they are??

And my fourth question and craziest question .
Do you believe it possible to find and kill the tetragrammaton of this earth (the greatest deceiver of them all)??

If anyone else feels that the may have the answers to my questions then please feel free to offer up any info you have; the sands of time are running down; soon we will be back where we started; the circle complete; the serpent eating it own tail.

Peace to you all.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Jesus as the child of Julius Caesar named Caesaurion and also Ptolemy XV. At least that is what all historical evidece indicates. He was no born of a virgin, he was born by Julius Caesar and Cleopatra (The self proclaimed virgin Goddess Isis.) After Caesars death he was forced to be exiled to hide his identity for his own protection as the apperant successor of the crown where he was taken by his adopted parents, Mary and Joseph and went to study vedic texts in India. At this time he changed his name to Esau which means Jesus in Egyptian, this is also documented in Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You see he did exist. But he was nothing more then the son of Isis, a mortal man and he established the Holy Roman Empire.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The true reason for the first three Ten Commandments because most misunderstand.

#1 Do not worship or help the other gods because me and my slaves are taking over the entire world and I will kill you and your families for generations to come if you do not cooperate and help.

#2 Do not draw a picture of me because I do not want the people in the future to know who is behind this organization. If you do we will kill you and your family for generations to come.

#3 Do not speak the name of your master because then you will be able to trace him and his descendants back in history. Then you would not only be able to find out who we are but what we looked like.

Doing any of these things jeopardized their plans for the future and you and your children would be put to death for generations to come if you did not obey. (Praise the Lord) or else.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
You see he did exist. But he was nothing more then the son of Isis, a mortal man and he established the Holy Roman Empire.

This is not true. The Holy Roman Empire went completely against the teachings of Jesus. The Holy Roman Empire didn't even come about for years after, and that is when we entered into the dark ages.

You keep focusing on image, and all the while you attribute things to Jesus that happened long after his death and was exactly OPPOSITE of what he taught while being alive. That is a LIE.

Jesus was against and didn't like rich people. You attribute him to being of the rich.

Jesus was against government, refused to take his thrown as king of the jews which he was then murdered for. You attribute him to being the creator of the worse governments known to man.

On and on with the lies. On and on you take the things the church has done, and try to blame it on Jesus.

For all your "research", do you even understand what Jesus stood for and taught? And if so, how is it you can't see the difference in that, and what the government that killed him has done in his name?

He even blatently says these things. He says that just because people does things in his name, does not mean they are going to heaven. He says he will say - I know you not, those who do things in iniquity(sin).

He taught that YOU are the authority, not the scribes. And it's all in the bible.

This site is supposed to be about denying ignorance. And this thread does nothing but spread ignorance.

www.biblegateway.com...

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

Yeah, thats the feeling I get.

Do not steal, only we can steal.

Do not kill, unless you join the military.

Do not bear false witness, only we can bear false witness.

The Georgia Guidestones serve as the greatest proof of the Roman Catholic Fraud and it's intentions to keep it's bloodlines in power and the rest of the world under their authority for ages and ages to come.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

WeAreTheOne,

hi there

There is stuff I know about, stuff I don't know about and am planning to research or am currently piecing together and other stuff I haven't even heard of....some of my posts may give the impression I know more than I actually do, so I'm afriad I am no expert ...

Regards the illuminate/secret societies links, well it's something I took for granted as already being well known, I've read bits and bobs about that in loads of different places....I'd simply google those words and go from there, there would be too much to write here in a post. The ebook I put a link to in one of my posts earlier today goes indepth into the secret society thing and links to government and religion etc...I'd really advise reading that

No clue about the Cain and Abel question sorry

Never heard of the Tetragrammaton linking to a being/entity, I haven't looked into it myself yet. I'm afraid all I currently know is it's some Jewish esoteric symbol, but I will look into it as you have piqued my curiosity

As for a group opposing the illuminati...I do not think there is an actual banded-together group that meets up, rather I think the opposition to the evil ones is the thousands of people around the world who are waking up and understanding more pieces of the jigsaw....there is such a huge amount of knowledge coming forth in books, on radio/TV, the net, etc.....but I think most people only understand the very bare frame work of what's going on...its a deep rabbit hole and I guess the deeper you go, the more you reveal and then it's in the hands of those researchers to get the info out and about....I think there's a definate plan and like any plan, it will have certain steps and timeframes for its execution....I am convinced the Maitreya is a huge part of this but that most people don't know !!! I'm so serious about this I am going to shut down my websites after xmas, stop work and write a book ! WE HERE discussing all this are the very people opposed to the creator god's plans for humankind, I don't think there is some special "group" as such, I've not come across that idea in my travels anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Actually you should pay more attention. The Roman Empire was falling. That is why they needed an elaborate cover up. They achieved this by appearing to others as something other than the Roman Empire.

Other than Jesus's teachings, the Bible is nearly identical to the other pagan religions that came before it. It was nearly identical to the religion of the Ancient Egytians and has also been adapted to other ancient religions such as the druids in Europe.

Jesus did seem to perform miracles and heal people through his time as an understudy of buddhist healing techniques and philosophies. He captured the Roman Empire not by violence but by teaching others mainly his twelve disciples who were all in the family.

Julius Caesar had created a three world war plan to create a one world government, this was passed down and used in a way to control society. The Bible is an example of that. While there are many good things written and contained in the Bible. Many parts are completely fraudulent and part of Caesars design to capture humanity under this Empire.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join