It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well ... where is it?

Story here - one of many

It seems that Obama won't release his birth certificate. He doesn't HAVE have it released, but it's been asked for. McCain released his birth certificate to show that he's indeed an American citizen. So why hasn't the Obama camp released his? What's the big deal with not wanting to show it? MANY times a potential POTUS (and their spouse) release more info than is required. (like Cindy McCain releasing her separate tax records)

Astrologers want to know!
They can't do a reading until they know the time of birth!

Some states had places on the certificate to list the religion of the child.
hmmmmmm ..... Wonder what it could be?

I smell ... CONSPIRACY!!

Well Obama ... release your birth certificate please.

BTW .. we are all still waiting for John Kerry to fully release his military records for the 2004 presidential run. Guess Obama could be pulling another 'Kerry', eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Not to be knit picky but does this fall under "fact" or "rumor"?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There you go again FlyersFan...questioning Obama...that's racism you know.

It is unbelieveable that someone running for President of the United States can have so many un-answered questions surrounding them. This is just another one that will be swept under the rug.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Fact. (as far as I know)

And no .. he doesn't HAVE TO release it.

I think it's funny that astrologers are frustrated and are calling for him to.

Of course .. there COULD be a conspiracy to this .... (considering it's a poltician and all )
There ARE rumors and conjecture as to why he won't release it. But the fact is that he isn't and he doesn't have to.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't see where producing his birth certificate is asking so much of the man? I have to do it when I apply for a job, why shouldn't he for the presidency?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lloyd ... it shouldn't be a big deal for Obama to produce it. I'm pretty sure that it isn't something that is usually released to the public, but in this case the public IS ASKING FOR IT.

He should release it. (He doesn't HAVE to .. but he SHOULD)

His stalling and not releasing it tells people that there is something on it that he doesn't want people to see.

He can't claim privacy issues. He's running for POTUS. Nothing is private.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just like a little old quote from one of our favorite Founding Fathers:

"When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property."
Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Could it be that Obama would like to keep family members out of the spot light. Mothers maiden name would lead many slueths in many directions. I'm sure all of Obamas personal records have been vetted. Anyone asking for a birth cirtificate IMO is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's top secret...

Originally posted by Witness2008
Could it be that Obama would like to keep family members out of the spot light. Mothers maiden name would lead many slueths in many directions.

Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Hussein Obama's mother... All courtesy of Wikipedia...

:shk:

Sometimes it's better to do a little research before you fall all over yourself apologizing and excusing someone's actions. And you would have found out Barack's mother's first name was Stanley.

p.s. Stanley has passed away, so there not much of a chance of her being disturbed by any "sleuths." That would be another "fun fact" to factor in.

As for the birth certificate... I'd love to see it... You know... Just in case...

Homework Monkeys, not just for doing it anymore...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm glad you mentioned the family angle Witness. I've thought about that a great deal, and find it funny that all his relatives seem to be in seclusion.

His Grandmother refuses to talk to anyone from the media, and I don't think anyone has heard a peep from his brother Obongo "Roy" Obama. The father and mother are both deceased I believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is America that stupid that they do not check to see if someone is legitimate for the role of president? if so then no wonder 9/11 happenned it seems to me that they let it happen and if Obama is Osama Bin Ladin with plastic surgury then I would not be suprised.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe he hasn't released it yet because his father is listed as being Arabic on his birth certificate as opposed to black?

Just a thought

Jemison

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by intrepid

Fact. (as far as I know)

And no .. he doesn't HAVE TO release it.

I think it's funny that astrologers are frustrated and are calling for him to.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't have to provide evidence he is a natural born citizen. How else could he prove he's a natural born citizen if he doesn't release his birth certificate?

If somebody files a lawsuit contesting that Obama does not meet the Constitutional requirement to be POTUS I would think that he would be forced to provide the documentation. Otherwise, if it came out later, he would not only be removed from office, but he would be in really deep legal trouble in terms of fraud, etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I love FlyersFan's posts!

FlyersFan you would be a fantastic Private Investigator!

Keep up the great work!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LOL too funny Time Lord, you just never know.

One of the requirements of the POTUS is to have been born here.

Arnold Schwartzenegger has been trying to change this fact, so he can run in the future.

Obama MUST provide a legal birlth certificate before and if becoming POTUS. It must be a fake one, but the original. No amount of money should be able to sway this, but somehow I think it already has been.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe because he knows there's so much ignorance and racism out there, that people who look at the mute points like his fathers religion or race will casue a stir over something so patheticly minor.

People should be focusing on him, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he looks you in the eye and TELLS you what he thinks.

Suppose he does release it, and his fathers arabic..

How long will it take for an ats:
'' Obama is the Son of a terrorist sympathiser '' thread to open up?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Another Obama Rumor thread. Just what we need. That's a BLOG that you used as a "source".

While bloggers claim that Barack has refused to make the birth certificate public, not a single one has backed up the claim by pointing to a statement from the Obama campaign refusing to release the document. Even if Obama is indeed keeping his birth certificate private, the State Department's web site seems to settle the question of dual citizenship. As for the non-isssue of Barack's real name, according to Politifact, the numerous documents that are publicly available all list the candidate as "Barack Hussein Obama" or "Barack H. Obama." If his actual name were "Barry Hussein Mohammed Al-Queda Bin Laden Death To America Obama," surely one of these documents would at least provide some clue to that effect.
Source

Fan those flames!
I believe there's a rumor out there that insists he's an alien. Why haven't you started a thread about that? Also, my husband's brother said Obama was born a girl. Maybe that's why he "refuses" to release his birth certificate!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

We already know his half-brother Obongo is a muslim activist, so if his father was a muslim sympathizer, I doubt anyone would fall out of their chair in shock..

[edit on 6/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There's an interesting thought...

Originally posted by jamie83
If somebody files a lawsuit contesting that Obama does not meet the Constitutional requirement to be POTUS I would think that he would be forced to provide the documentation.

A class action suit on behalf of 300 million U.S. citizens... Or at least we think they're citizens...

I'm not sure what I'd rather watch... Barack's campaign jump through hoops on this one... Or Hillary's campaign... Errr... Group of friends who would like to see her in the White House salivate at the potential downfall of their rival...

Mystery, intrigue, cheesy plots... Only the Democrats could make a soap opera out of a presidential election...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join