It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I wish people would post more meaningful things other than trying to attempt to attack someone for a birth certificate.

A potential POTUS refusing to release his birth certificate is meaningful.
Mr. Change/Hope/Unity ... not exactly forthcoming and open, is he?

Originally posted by Kranil
Obama isn't obligated to provide the American public with any information he doesn't want to.

As already stated, he doesn't HAVE to show the American public.

He's still an American citizen, or have you all forgotten what that means? The man has a right to privacy,

He's running for POTUS, or have you forgotten what that means?
The man does NOT have a right to privacy about things the American people deem necessary to know about.

Barry's missing documents.
Some documents people want to see -

Birth certificate - for reasons stated.
College records - Anyone seen them? Bush and Kerry released theirs, right?
State Senate records - has he done this yet?
.Medical records. – has he done this yet?
Old Passports. – Where’d he go and why did he go there? He was asked to release travel and dates .. but has refused. (as far as I know)

BIG ONE - Application to the Illinois Bar - Did he disclose previous drug use and other criminal activities as required? He stated in his book that he did these things. Did he fess up on the federal documents???

This site lists the questons on the Illinois Bar that people specifically want to know how Obama answered.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is one catch to the native born thing. If one parent is an US Citizen and you are born outside US territory, at the age of 21 you must declare witch citizenship you wish to have. If you do not declare the US assumes that you are a citizen of the country you were born in. The US does not recognize dual citizenship.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Barack Obama's mother was a citizen of the US regardless where she was when Barry was born.

You just referred to him as Barry.
We'll bring ya' home to Ron Paul ... It'll happen!!

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Is the official Senate's website lying?

Dunno'. We have all been told what his birthday and place of birth are. However, he won't release the document. It's very simple. Just release it.

SOME states had a place for religion of parents and religion of child on the birth certificate. There is speculation he's hiding that it was posted as 'muslim' and that he's hiding it.

There is also speculation that his name is really Barry and not Barack.

If he'd just release the darn piece of paper then this could all go away.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wish I could care more about this thread but sadly I'm thinking clearly today so I won't be able to do so...

First off I'm not an Obama supporter but I refuse to not to like the man for the sad (humorous but still sad) threads created as of late about. Criticize his policies his promises and if he is lying please show proof and slam away it will be fun.

As for this thread a couple of words that are being left out of some posters post that are apparently confusing those that are too weak minded to read or research.

Those being --- "To the public"

Here is what I'm trying to say (some get it some do not). To say BHO has not released his Birth Certificate to the publicis probably correct. But, to say that he has not produced a Birth Certificate ever and is hiding the fact that he is not an American Citizen is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever herd. Every republican and Hilary supporter would have literally destroyed him in the last few months and there is a good chance we probably wouldn’t even know who Obama is. The Government.. sorry your government has every single detail we are discussing right now and if there was even an inkling of some kind angle that could have exploited it would have been done long ago.

So Deny Reality it seems to work for most here….

The only party I support is the one with more Kegs and less dudes…

Choose a side, ignore the facts and fight amonst yourselves... What a wonderful world we live in.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I found this to be so odd, I took the direct route. I sent a question regarding this topic directly too him via his Campaigns Web Site.

Instead of an answer, I received what amounts to political Spam.

I continue to wait for an answer

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpinDropSmile
To say BHO has not released his Birth Certificate to the publicis probably correct. But, to say that he has not produced a Birth Certificate ever and is hiding the fact that he is not an American Citizen is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever herd.

Dumbest things you ever heard, eh? Get a hearing aid!

NO ONE said that he 'hasn't ever' produced a birth certificate.
He had to, at some point, in order to get his clearance and passports.

The problem is, he is refusing to show it now, to the American public, who want to see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Instead of an answer, I received what amounts to political Spam.
I continue to wait for an answer

Blaine .. you going to the source is great.

But sadly, I think that's all you'll get .. political spam.

This site discusses the Illinois Freedom of Information Act and how some folks are trying to get to see Obama's documents via that way. It also gives a recount of what Obama has used as an excuse as to why he isn't releasing some of his documents. (they are 'incomplete' :shk: that's the excuse Kerry used in 2004 )

There seems to be a question about his cell phone records.
But I'm not sure what that's all about ....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Muslim sympathiser and Muslim Activist. Those are new terms..at least to me. So Being sympathetic to the muslim religion means what? What's the problem. And being active in the muslim religion, um, ok....that could mean he goes to a mosque to pray. Problem?

It means his sympathies lie more in line with the Muslim religion, than with the best interests of American people.

If you had taken the to time read the article, you'd understand the point I was trying to make. But to simplify things for you..

According to Investor’s Business Daily reports, the older half-brother of the upstart Democrat presidential candidate is a militant Muslim activist in Kenya who has urged his younger brother to embrace his African heritage and supports implementation of Sharia law in a country that, until recently, has been regarded as among the most pro-Western and modern African nations.

Personally, I have no desire to live under Sharia law, Do you?

Or are you insinuating there is something wrong with members of his family being muslim. Are you religious? OMG...that's horrible!

sigh.
There's nothing wrong with his family members being Muslim, as long as they don't pose a threat to our national security due to their familial relationship to our potential US president.

Family associations prevent many Americans from getting jobs that require a security clearance. Should Obama get a "Free Pass" on this as well?

Deny Ignorance people!
Yes, please do! Take off your rosy-colored sunglasses and your blinders, and give this man the hard look he deserves. Sheesh!

[edit on 6/11/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Omissions of convenience...

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

EVEN IF Barack was born in Kenya, he is still a natural-born US Citizen.

Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years.
Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President.

There is one word you omitted from your external quote (not to mention a link) and that word is CURRENTLY. That is the law NOW. Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961 and falls under the auspices of title 1401 that were in effect at the time of his birth.

4. December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986
If, at the time of your birth, both your parents were U.S. citizens and at least one had a prior residence in the United States, you automatically acquired U.S. citizenship with no conditions for retaining it.

If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16. There are no conditions placed on retaining this type of citizenship. If your one U.S. citizen parent is your father and you were born outside of marriage, the same rules apply if your father legally legitimated you before your 21st birthday and you were unmarried at the time. If legitimation occurred after November 14, 1986, your father must have established paternity prior to your 18th birthday, either by acknowledgment or by court order, and must have stated in writing that he would support you financially until your 18th birthday.

immigration.findlaw.com...(1).html

The issue being "place of birth." There is no public document that definitevely asserts Barack Hussein Obama's place of birth, name, parent's name, and for those so inclined... Religion (personally, I could care less).

More on the issue:

campaignspot.nationalreview.com...

Now all this could be cleared up by simply providing the document in question to the media... There's no privacy issue... So what is the issue for Barry... Errr... Barack Hussein Obama?

[edit on 11/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
It's been said many times that he was born in Hawaii...why all of a sudden are people questioning this? People are really reaching to try to discredit the man. He would NOT be in the position he is in if he was not born in the US....use some common sense people.

sheesh!
People ask questions in an effort to deny ignorance. To accept something as factual without any substantiating proof, is the height of ignorance. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow a little touchy and I don't even support Obama. Hey I have an idea try reading post that were made by people other than yourself and you might of understood what I'm talking about. I'm sure you'll respond saying "show me these post" and I have that post ready too just waiting to fire back" just wanted to see if you could have come up with something better...

I had no issues with your post(s) other than how boring and uneducated they are but hey it's the internet. My issues were with ones that follow this as gosple.. jump all over it and change it to suit there own purpose.

So if you want to continue doing this I don't have another meeting till 3:00pm but please read the other post in your own thread

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961 and falls under the auspices of title 1401 that were in effect at the time of his birth.

EXCELLENT info Mirthful Me!

So there actually COULD be a problem with his US citizenship?
Very interesting!
I just figured he was hiding his birthcertificate name or his religion.
(Neither of which he had a choice about at birth)

Now all this could be cleared up by simply providing the document in question to the media... There's no privacy issue... So what is the issue for Barry... Errr... Barack Hussein Obama?

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I had no issues with your post(s) other than how boring and uneducated they are

back atchya slick.

I've provided a wealth of information.
Sorry .. but you can't say the same.

Since I'm so 'boring' and 'uneducated' (that would come as a surprise to my college profs!) .... guess you'll have better things to do then waste your time here.

Bu-bye!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here is an interesting related thread, here in ATS, as of today:

Barack Obama recruits staff to fight web smears

I look forward to a lively debate between ATS members and paid staffers of Obama. In particular, I would love to see FlyersFan and Jetxnet team up in an interactive give-and-take against Obama's representatives. That would be amazing!

#

I wonder what channels Obama's staffers are going to target? (I would hope ATS would be one of them.) Can ATS management agressively pursue this? Maybe a formal invitation to debate, offered at a high level?

#

Edit: One more note. I'm not sure which side would actually win in a debate like that (ATS conservatives vs. Obama staffers), it could go either way. But I am absolutely sure that the "truth" would win, at some important level.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not answering my question is just as revealing as an answer. It is a window into his character and the character of the people around him.

I'm assuming the Spam was automatic and I'll patiently await a reply to the question.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Criticize his policies his promises and if he is lying please show proof and slam away it will be fun.

Exactly...couldn't agree more. Let's talk about his policies. If someone could please clearly lay out what they are, then we could move on to serious debate.

His promises: Again, what are they? All I personally have time to go on is what is in the MSM and they report with one hand and take away with the other. It just isn't clear to me what his promises really are. I so wish someone (or many) would make this simpler for those out there like myself who simply don't have the time and/or the capacity to uncover all this enlightenment we are missing.

As far as proving him to be a liar, I am afraid that is out of the question since in the light of political correctness we aren't allowed to expect answers to many of our questions if they don't suit his camp.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You do realize its just a birth certificate, these guys are so high in power im sure it wouldnt be to hard to fake a birth certificate for obama .. especially if there was something "wrong" with the original, cmon man think bigger!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you guys really talking about this? I don't get it, maybe next we can ask him to see his I.D.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
maybe next we can ask him to see his I.D.

Naaaaaaaaaah. Next we'll ask for his Application to the Illinois Bar - And we will then ask if he disclosed previous drug use and other criminal activities as required. He stated in his book that he did these things. Did he fess up on the federal documents???

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It hasn't been released yet because the campaign hasn't yet been able to track down a typewriter identical to the one used in the hospital in Hawaii where he claims he was born. You know how anal retentive those internet sleuths are, they'll almost certainly recognize the forgery if it's typed up on a 1961 IBM Selectric which wasn't released to market until 2 weeks after he was born. So the search at Obama headquarters continues for the ever elusive 1930's model Remington Rand typewriter with the 'C' hammer hitting slightly askew as has been indicated in other, real birth certificates reviewed from that hospital circa 1960-61.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join