It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Have you even been on the highways in Dallas? It appears not.

I am not claiming any of these are real, but you are claiming them as hoaxes based on false pretenses, however.

For one, you only have attempted to "debunk" the Dallas footage. This topic was not even originally about this footage and there has been footage from the Dallas area from feb. till now of the same sort of incident making it hard to believe. Your "evidence" is not based on this.

Also, you don't understand angles apparently. If you are some distance away from an object it will not line up with what is there the same way if you are closer dependent on height, distance from object, and your relative angle. Go outside and try this for yourself.

I am not saying any of these videos are real. Hell, the posters of any of the videos I have contacted have neglected to respond to me, but have since posted in reply to comments in the comment section of the video. I am saying your "proof" is bogus.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The movement when it shoots off looks very CGI suspicious. Would it not be easier to create such an anomaly rather than one in daylight where all the details have to be accurate?

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I think its fake...
it looks like a triangle shaped craft but tilted a bit to close to the "ground" and then the sudden disappearance and flight of the top flashing point or "UFO".. masked layers and low opacity over the actually video could be generated to create something like this..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Its a hoax. Its a bad one too.

Do you guys never bother to look in the additional videos box?

Right next to this, on you tube, top of the additional vids is a daylight UFO, set in exactly the same spot, that is equally as bad. Call me cynical but the chances of that happening are, to be frank, zero.

Hoax. Waste of time.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Not to sound like a jerk here, but I posted these videos about five posts from the original post...

I even stated a few posts down that I was skeptical about the original video citing that video as a main reason.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You've got to be sh#$$ing me

When does a Las Vegas light show qualify as a Unidentified
Flying Object.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK
You've got to be sh#$$ing me

When does a Las Vegas light show qualify as a Unidentified
Flying Object.

You realize this has been debunked already right? You a disinfo or something?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

I know

I posted before I'd had my early morning cup of tea.

I should know better

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I had to post the video in order to see it. My cpu here won't open anything on youtubes site.

Your central processing unit is blocking websites ? ... interesting...
conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Its a hoax. Its a bad one too.

Do you guys never bother to look in the additional videos box?

Right next to this, on you tube, top of the additional vids is a daylight UFO, set in exactly the same spot, that is equally as bad. Call me cynical but the chances of that happening are, to be frank, zero.

Hoax. Waste of time.

So thats how simple it is to coverup real footage then ? - simply duplicate the video and change something like the time of day ?

Smear tactics.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

i'm sorry, but i think these videos should be put in some thread titled "A WASTE OF TIME"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Smear tactics.

Or blatant hoaxing.

Me, I know which one I choose to think it is.

Which do you think is real - the day or night time one - and why do you pick that choice?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think this is just like an old video, that was debuncked as being inside a covered town, where the ceiling looked like the sky and lights were as a show, the country is somewhere like dubi.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
People, do yourselves a favor and do this..

Save the vid to your harddrive using a website called

keepvid.com...

I put the url in for the vids, followed the directions and snatched the vid from youtube. What I like about this site is that they offer a HQ version, it definitely looks better then whats on youtube.

Next I used vlc media player

www.videolan.org...

The great thing about this nifty little player is that you can slow down the frames to 0.13 speed

Play the vids posted in this link in slo mo. You will see things we all missed.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by apolluwn

That just goes to prove my theory:

Aliens LOVE Geno's steaks.

LOL.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's 2008 ..... and today EVERYTING is possible with pix, filmfootage and vids.

Only those who were present at the time (eyewitnesses) that some footage was filmed do know IF it's REAL or fake (hoax). Even then ppl often believe only what they SEE instead of focussing on what they FEEL (sense) in their own bodies (or brains) and what happens to the surroundings (electricity can fall out shortly, one can feel the force a magnetic field etc).

Even when an UFO is very far away in the sky, it's possible to 'focus in' on the object. Try NOT to think but just FEEL, keep breathing normally (cos when ya get into some kinda shock ur brains don't get enuf oxygen and you can't observe clearly anymore) and ENJOY the sighting.

Your brain will later try to 'box in' the happening and your mind will be overrun by all kinds of Q's & A's. WHY do we always need ANSWERS for everything?? Encounter a sighting as a Spiritual Mystery bc it was YOUR sighting, your observation.

Our brains are recievers AND transmitters .. what about our eyes? Do they project (upload?) an image from our brain or do they see (download) an image and stash it away in our brain? Maybe both can happen ...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You know, the OP posted a rather interesting video. Then the thread was flooded with additional videos that really had nothing to do with the original. I find it frustrating and disheartening that when an OP posts something that could make for an interesting discussion, the thread goes so far off track so quickly.

I think thread etiquette should be adhered to. When a thread is posted, the responses should remain on-topic with the original posting. If people have other videos to post, they should create a separate thread. Otherwise, the entire thread becomes confusing and, as is the case in this thread, people obviously don't even bother to read the entire thread before responding. I mean seriously, how many more people are going to post the daytime Gino's video as if it's new information?

Again, I think the original video was "interesting." But was more or less ignored after all the other videos were posted. We've done a disservice to the OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
There is just something not quite right with it.

Agreed. FAKE.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Maybe business was slow at Geno's Steak... two incidents... would make that a great hangout to catch UFO's while munching dinner

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
isnt it odd that one man has been at the right place at the right time so often????????

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join