It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 4
21
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor
 


Am I wrong, isn't the UFO, taking off, straight up, in some, and side ways in others? In one it has electricity coming off it. Like one of those static electric balls.




posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i wont say one way or another with footage like this.

its just not enough... the lights in my opinion seem consistent with UFO accounts (take a look at that video posted on ATS - the one with the "tractor beam" or whatever. Kinda reminiscent...

But I don't know what to think of the people in this vid...

man... just doesn't seem like theres much else to say about it.

hmmm...

i dont trust the guy who shot this.



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i live in nyc and im always lookin up at the skys never really see anything at all except one really bright star thats there all the time... probably a planet or something. anyways star n flagged like to see where this goes



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howie47
reply to post by TrentReznor
 


Am I wrong, isn't the UFO, taking off, straight up, in some, and side ways in others? In one it has electricity coming off it. Like one of those static electric balls.


You're right. In some, I couldn't see anything at all. But maybe I just have too many lights on in here. But yeah...in one it flies off looking like a Tesla coil or something and then in another it shoots straight up.



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Theres now 7 DIFFERENT ANGLES peple! yes 7

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

is this a very elaborate hoax? by a group of 7 people?

each video is between 7-13 seconds long and all have the same kind of vocal responces.


ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. I put my word on it 100%.

Don't be fooled by this, this is exactly what we expected. A while ago on ATS someone started a thread and asked us questions like "what kind of evidence would you need to believe ufos are real". The number 1 answer was "multiple witnesses from multiple angles". This is exactly what the hoaxers are trying now.

Now, I have 100% proof all of these are fake, so don't jump the gun like everyone did with the C2C drones.

As you can see in the images below, these newbie CG students still have not mastered the art of consistent 3 dimensional positioning in a fake environment.



The dead give away was their errors in this video below:



They totally messed up when they tried to fix the object to the "camera shake". You can see the UFO slide all over the place, which is 100% proof this is CGI. Just imagine an imaginary line coming out of the tower, and fix your eyes on the CGI UFO, and you can see the errors clearly.


I just about pissed my pants laughing when I saw this video:
www.youtube.com...

This is by far the worst hoax I have seen yet! Watch how perfect the camera follows this CGI UFO, almost like the camera was perfectly fixed to the UFO. This is because the the ufo is fixed to the camera shake! They made so many huge errors, I can go all day finding every single flaw in these videos....

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GET AS BAD AS THE C2C DRONES THIS HOAX IS REDICULOUS.



[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh and by the way, a couple new members in this thread are involved in this hoax. Oh, and what are the odds of so many different people randomly filming the same exact nothingness while driving in a car? Also, why is the same car in 2 of the films??



Also, whats with ALL the "ufos" just speeding/zooming up and away? All of them seem to have that same "animation". Don't you hoaxers have any type of variety or imagination??? At least make the ufos do something other than "up and go".


[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Unbeleivable - Check This Out - UFO

Opinions? *Speechless*


Wow - Gino's Steaks must be outta this world!! Here's another filmed at Gino's - this time it's a daylight sighting


youtube.com...

I think you've been hoodwinked my friend..

J.



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Has anybody had a chance to analize this clip?



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. I put my word on it 100%.

Don't be fooled by this, this is exactly what we expected. A while ago on ATS someone started a thread and asked us questions like "what kind of evidence would you need to believe ufos are real". The number 1 answer was "multiple witnesses from multiple angles". This is exactly what the hoaxers are trying now.

Now, I have 100% proof all of these are fake, so don't jump the gun like everyone did with the C2C drones.

As you can see in the images below, these newbie CG students still have not mastered the art of consistent 3 dimensional positioning in a fake environment.

The dead give away was their errors in this video below:

They totally messed up when they tried to fix the object to the "camera shake". You can see the UFO slide all over the place, which is 100% proof this is CGI. Just imagine an imaginary line coming out of the tower, and fix your eyes on the CGI UFO, and you can see the errors clearly.


I just about pissed my pants laughing when I saw this video:
www.youtube.com...

This is by far the worst hoax I have seen yet! Watch how perfect the camera follows this CGI UFO, almost like the camera was perfectly fixed to the UFO. This is because the the ufo is fixed to the camera shake! They made so many huge errors, I can go all day finding every single flaw in these videos....

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GET AS BAD AS THE C2C DRONES THIS HOAX IS REDICULOUS.



[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]


I watched the vids, i do not see the ufo shaking at all. I do think the electric one is fruity.


Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Oh and by the way, a couple new members in this thread are involved in this hoax. Oh, and what are the odds of so many different people randomly filming the same exact nothingness while driving in a car? Also, why is the same car in 2 of the films??



Also, whats with ALL the "ufos" just speeding/zooming up and away? All of them seem to have that same "animation". Don't you hoaxers have any type of variety or imagination??? At least make the ufos do something other than "up and go".


[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]



Thats a strong accusation, have any proof to back that up or is the psyops already starting full force?



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by apolluwn


Who doesn't want high quality UFO footage?





Ever hear about vimeo.com?.. I have a page there for my High Def footage...maybe we can start am AT group on there and encourage folks to upload their footage there.. it supports High Def and all other formats...and the quality is amazing...

Just tossing that up.. it'd be amazing to see some footage on there



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


Making an accusation of hoaxing needs proof:


Oh and by the way, a couple new members in this thread are involved in this hoax


So lay out the details, the proof, that ATS members are in on the hoax. Otherwise, if this is just an opinion, you need to amend your statement.



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Thats a strong accusation, have any proof to back that up or is the psyops already starting full force?


wwwwwink, right?




posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
When did the Geno's sighting happen.

I didn't see this my bedroom windows face the opposite direction. I did see unusual plane movement from Philly Int. Airport either last night or the night before I wasn't really paying attention really just took note to three unusual flight patterns at the same time.

I have seen ufo's in this area and I am an experiencer and yes they do act like that in movement however, I did not see this.

Here is Geno's site.

www.genosteaks.com...



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Thats a strong accusation, have any proof to back that up or is the psyops already starting full force?



You just proved it right now. You took the bait, and you are now being reeled in like a fish.

So let me ask you Mr. X. How long have you been working in CG? Because I think you need more practice before you try to pull something like this off.

Also, the only two threads you tagged are the ones that include these fake videos. Were you REALLY expecting people to buy this crap?



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's all somewhat convincing footage, but he's right, it's all inconsistent. As for that weird blue spark thing, it's tails have some bad decaling. Looks like the crappy plant sprites you'd see in the original half life haha.

My vote is Nay, it's nice to see multiple accounts, but a couple of the dallas videos were posted days before the others, yet they all say "I just saw this and posted it up immediately." Or something to that effect, just more inconsistencies to this elaborate failed hoax.



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eatfleshzombie
Ever hear about vimeo.com?.. I have a page there for my High Def footage...maybe we can start am AT group on there and encourage folks to upload their footage there.. it supports High Def and all other formats...and the quality is amazing...

Just tossing that up.. it'd be amazing to see some footage on there


Oh great idea! I have heard of a site when looking at some fantastic video's of a Buchla Music Easel synth before. I never even thought about this.

I will certainly try to direct the authors of the videos to this site and see if we can get some higher quality footage.

I would love to see UFO footage posted on this site rather than youtube, but I don't foresee a lot of footage making it there because of how much easier it could be to spot a fake without such horrid pixelation.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by apolluwn]



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
this was on ats months back and i was amazed..

and then a couple a alleged pilot type guys here on ats totally talked me into believing that they were jets.

months later now that i see it again.............JETS MY ARSE......



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Same hoaxers in Los Angeles???I knew this looked familiar!



posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Same hoaxers in Los Angeles???I knew this looked familiar!



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join