It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Unbeleivable - Check This Out - UFO

Opinions? *Speechless*

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I feel like I'm stalking you.

This is something I haven't seen before. Good find here, I'm going to try and find a better quality version, if available. Youtube is so terrible can't see a thing with it.

Check out his other videos, too.

I'm going to contact him about these Hi-Def versions.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I find it hard to come to term's with this video being genuine.

There is just something not quite right with it.

Why is nobody shouting and screaming to look at the object ?

Why is the camera man acting so relaxed ?

Im no expert so maybe Internos should have a look at this one.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
What the F

Thats... if that real....

I am stunned, truely stunned. I hope this is real and not real clever gimmick from some one with loads of time and some good software.

If real.... its mind blowing.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Internos - Where Are You lol? We need ur help!

Maybe people are not screaming and pointing because they havent seen it?
Anyway i think this might be genuine..

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I have sent him messages regarding these videos asking if I may procure the Hi-def versions of these videos so that we can really see what these are about.

If you haven't seen the others. You should check them out...

UFO in Philadelphia by Geno's steaks
Rockefeller UFO in New York City
UFO from the Empire State Building

I do think it is strange that he gets ufo's at the same places at Geno's at night and day and two in New York. I would still love to see the Hi-Def stuff.

People are noticing what he is video taping in at least two of these.

The guy yelling "UFO! UFO! UFO!" makes me laugh. It's starting to hurt.

edit:

In the excitement of my fervent dash for more information I erroneously stated these were from the same user.

These are not made by the same person. I was incorrect in saying so. Sorry for the confusion.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I actually think its leaning more to the genuine side.

I mean the whole - would you even notice a few lights - thing.

You know how ignorant of their surroundings people usually are, and if this was silent, well lets just say most people walk around this world head down hands in pockets.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Flagged because i want to see where this leads!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Well i know what your saying and maybe there is a genuine reason why nobody react's Dan.

Notice all the colorfull light's all around ?

Great distraction of the eye right there.

When i see the location as being busy with bright light's i cant help but wonder that if infact this footage is genuine then what is that thing doing ?

Abduction's maybe ?

Star and flag for you JDN.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 9-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I wonder what the UFO's are actually doing? Transferring Enengy? Abductions? ???

Any Suggestions?

link   
I really think the UFO in Philadelphia by Geno's steaks is starting to ruin this. I can't stop laughing, but I also can't help but wonder why the hell he would stop filming it just to see another one.

I hope he replies to me, though.

Edit:

Just for clarification. This video and the other's I posted earlier are "favorites" of his. It's strange he would see a UFO at the same place as one of his listed video's days later.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by apolluwn]

link   
To me it looks like right at the start they assemble in the sky, then looks like one actually fires on another and it fly's away. Benevolent's chasing hostiles?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
SNAP !

apolluwn you beat me too it by about 5 second's with that clip !

Have a star !

I now say 99% fake.

Only reason that video could now be genuine with the night triangle is infact if the day shot video was created to slander the night time one.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 9-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would be much more inclined to take the video seriously if it were not for his claims of the "FBI being on the spot to demand his footage".

I'm sorry but that alone causes me to seriously doubt the integrity of the person who uploaded this video.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So all these video's were filmed by the same person? Maybe I'm missing something but, how did you come to that knowledge? The youtube names of the user's for each video clip is different. How do I find contact information for the person who filmed this clip?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
SNAP !

apolluwn you beat me too it by about 5 second's with that clip !

Haha, sorry about that.

I did originally post that video a few posts up at 3:47, though.

This does really hurt the credibility, but the daytime Geno's is great for a laugh. I really have to admit that. I've watched it about 20 times now and it is still gold.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This video looks real! There were people looking and talkin about it! Look in the background. The camera guy probably thought it was a shooting star or something. Or maybe thats what it is

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
So all these video's were filmed by the same person? Maybe I'm missing something but, how did you come to that knowledge? The youtube names of the user's for each video clip is different. How do I find contact information for the person who filmed this clip?

I had not noticed the mistake until I made the next post about the Geno's video. I have attempted to correct this in my last post about the Geno's video.

Sorry for the confusion.

I have attempted to contact them via Youtube messaging. I know of no other way. I have only attempted to contact VINCENTbaldino and figittyFISH. The other two don't seem credible in the least bit to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing this up. I look foward to hearing in any successful attempts at contacting this person. Also, where did you hear about the hi-fi version? I didn't see that anywhere on the youtube post. I find it odd how there is this cheesy version of the clip in the same area. Nevertheless, the original film is very interesting and I haven't quite seen anything like it before. But that 'yelling ufo kid' is

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I had to post the video in order to see it. My cpu here won't open anything on youtubes site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join