It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well here ya go, another vid from the Philly area, different angle, look upper left. I know it's low quality but it's the same exact movement.

Another Philly ufo

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Well here ya go, another vid from the Philly area, different angle, look upper left. I know it's low quality but it's the same exact movement.

Another Philly ufo

UFO over dallas!

Dallas

Dallas, same ufo different person!

There are all new videos within 48 hours.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

What the hell is so " speechless " about that ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In the original video (Night time at Geno's), were the lights at the bottom of the "triangle" supposed to be UFOs also? If so, why did he stop the camera after the first one left? I would have kept on filming to see what the other lights were going to do.

...and it he didn't stop because of the alledged FBI guy, because the guy who shot the video said they were packing up to go when the FBI agent approached him.

Why would he pack up to go when there are still more UFOs in the sky?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Some very interesting clips indeed. It adds a lot of stock to the validity of the Phili one since there was a separate person filming from a different angle and caught the same thing! Very cool indeed.

The Rockefeller UFO video has me puzzled. The craft looked HUGE like way too huge to be buzzing down avenues and it's camouflage was that of the predator it like bent the light so you could see through it.

I am glad I saw the secondary footage of that Philadelphia account because that is very intriguing to me now.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My CGI alarm is going off....

I hate that damn thing, every 2 seconds...........

*presses sleep*

Im going back to bed

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Its an CGI HERE IS THE PROOF youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Another Philly ufo

UFO over dallas!

Dallas

I know all cgi, well here is a 3rd angle on the dallas ufo

4 different vids, 4 different angles, 4 different people.

Dallas 3rd angle

Dallas 4th angle

I think these 4 vids deserve a thread on their own. "Ceteris paribus"

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Another Philly ufo

Fantastic find. It sure does look like the same movement. One moving in and one moving out. Very interesting.

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
reply to post by apolluwn

this video you referred to: UFO in Philadelphia by Geno's steaks looks extremely fake.... the guy yelling "UFO UFO UFO UFO" and the UFO at the end looks very... well weird looking.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

Isn't that what I said?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have noticed something about all of the videos, though. They all (besides the obvious fakes) have a luminous look. It is dark and they are quite visible. The proportions do not seem the same but they appear to look the same. The Dallas one for example; that is a HUGE building and that UFO would be massive in comparison to the Geno's night video that they appear to me much smaller in, but this could be just perspective. They all also move the same way. Extremely straight and quick movements. It is there and darts off quickly in a very straight trejectory. Even the dark colored UFO's in the NYC footage move the exact same way but are dark rather than luminous looking.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
In my opinion IT'S FAKE!!!

Here's why, there is another video in the exact same place, but this time in the day time, and it reeks of CG/fake. Check it out.

youtube.com...

Good find. That pretty much clinches it for me.

I agree. Another UFO in exactly the same place? Too much of a coincidence. And the "UFO UFO UFO" guy...am I the only that thinks the camera man probably just gave him 5 bucks and said "run over there pointing up and scream UFO UFO UFO"?

Then again, Geno's is pretty well known. Maybe the word on how good it is has gotten around farther then people think.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
I wonder what the UFO's are actually doing? Transferring Enengy? Abductions? ???

Any Suggestions?

Gambling and hookers.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mOOmOO]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Rael or not, it looks to me like One of three ufo's is fending off the top one.
Shooting at it and then it fly's off.

Pretty impressive if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Another Philly ufo

UFO over dallas!

Dallas

I know all cgi, well here is a 3rd angle on the dallas ufo

4 different vids, 4 different angles, 4 different people.

Dallas 3rd angle

Dallas 4th angle

I think these 4 vids deserve a thread on their own. "Ceteris paribus"

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Mr.X_]

Agreed. 4 different angles from 4 different people all filming the same UFO at the same time adds a lot of validity to the claim. Hell we never get multiple sourced videos and now we have a slew over one weekend from 2 different cities? Wild.

This Dallas capture is very interesting due mainly to the fact that you have multiple angles and people documenting it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There absolutely fake.... Good cgi... But that doesn't mean this is not a real phenomenon... Just someone having fun with the public..

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Agreed. 4 different angles from 4 different people all filming the same UFO at the same time adds a lot of validity to the claim. Hell we never get multiple sourced videos and now we have a slew over one weekend from 2 different cities? Wild.

Why would four different people be video taping the same nondescript location, at the exact same time? Smells like a conspiracy by them to create a fake! The videos also could have been taped at different nights, by the same person.
Reports by other individuals; seeing the same object, would go far to validate the video.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Howie47]

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Howie47]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am so glad more and more people are posting more and more content. Thank you for the post. However, I think I could reproduce this with White Chritmas lights in between my neighbors house and mine. I live very near an airport and at certain times of day when certain jet planes take off, after they pass and start flying away, they totally look like alot of possible "ufo" sightings. Because of the way the sun hits it, and the shadows, as well as the angle....they look like lines in the sky with lights.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I love all the CGI comments...

I've seen stuff like that in the sky before so I know it's a very real possibility. Just because it CAN be CGI doesn't mean it IS.

Unfortunately for us viewing the vid we can't be sure, but don't be so quick to close your mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Theres now

7 DIFFERENT ANGLES peple!

yes 7

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

is this a very elaborate hoax? by a group of 7 people?

each video is between 7-13 seconds long and all have the same kind of vocal responces.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Something doesnt feel right about the videos yet. I dont care if there is 7 people or 7 angles at this point. Now that denver has the UFO torch due to the fact that some guy reported that he now has a film of an ET peaking into the home im sure the denver people have gotten together to create more hype for denver period. IM not convinced by this video at all.or the phili video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join