It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow Check this New UFO video out!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know why so many people trip out of UFO videos. That's probably why so many people keep making fake ones. This one looks fake too.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Thats a strong accusation, have any proof to back that up or is the psyops already starting full force?

You just proved it right now. You took the bait, and you are now being reeled in like a fish.

So let me ask you Mr. X. How long have you been working in CG? Because I think you need more practice before you try to pull something like this off.

Also, the only two threads you tagged are the ones that include these fake videos. Were you REALLY expecting people to buy this crap?

Wow you accused me of being a hoaxer? Have you looked at my profile? I created a TOTAL of 3 threads on this forum. The reason I tagged these 2 links is because I wanted to keep track of the thread. Wth are you smoking?

I found these vids by searching youtube, I know brilliant idea. I figure I would start a topic here because this is where the "best" is right? Your conclusions about the vids are way off because when I watch the videos I do not see the ufo shaking as you say it does. I only see the camera shake.

Now go look in the mirror and reexamine your life, your career as a disinfo agent is not working out too well.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by _Mr.X_]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It looks like it could be a triangle UFO.
It's probably one of ours.
We figured out how to build them back in the 1980s.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
just to put in simple terms A) a ufo was filmed, debunkers debunk, believers believe,
B) The film was faked.

In my opinion, it doesnt matter, because until governments make it illegal to fake these vids! maybe hammer down a hefty fine, we are going to be debating on the 'whats' and 'ifs' for a lifetime,

artistic this video may be or maybe the real deal., I truely believe that ufology should not be taken lightly.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Mr.X_

Just ignore the disinfo guy.
He is just doing his job.
Majestic 12 would choose Dallas, TX for just an airshow.
Admiral Bobby Ray Inman lives in Austin, TX.
Maybe Ross Perot saw the Triangle Starship.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
ALL THESE VIDEOS ARE FAKE. I put my word on it 100%.

I spent some time examining these claims, and they're good observations, but still false. The pictures of which have different heights between the ufo and building are from different distances. The lowered distance on the camera between the two objects is not only believable but expected.

If you break down the other video it's does appear to be sliding, however it also looks as if it's wavering from side to side. Point being, his proof means very little.

The videos still look very sketchy though, I still vote fake. Mainly because of that stupid spark.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
I spent some time examining these claims, and they're good observations, but still false. The pictures of which have different heights between the ufo and building are from different distances. The lowered distance on the camera between the two objects is not only believable but expected.

WRRRROOONG

I used the tower of the building as a measuring device. I did NOT use the same size measure on each image. Take a look:

On each image, the first thing I did was draw a bracket about the same size as the light tower onto another layer. Then I copied that bracket and pasted it on top of the first one. I then did this for each image.

If you would like, I can find the exact building, and find the exact measurements and dimensions of that light tower, and I could tell you the exact height of the UFO from the building. Please do not test my abilities.

If all of these videos were truly of the same craft, at the same time, then all three of the images above would show the craft in the same exact height and position. My measurements show that the position of the CGI UFO is not consistent between the multiple videos. This is 100% proof that the videos were digitally edited to have the CGI UFO.

Once again, I used the building as a measuring device. Clearly the maker of the CGI UFO forgot to do the same.

Also Mr. X, how many accounts are you going to make?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
did anyone catch this yet

www.ktvu.com...

Satellites Or UFOS Over San Jose? With Video

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This isn't Mr. X AllisONE, and I was originally supporting your claim. After looking at your evidence I was unconvinced, but I wasn't looking at that tower and the bracket, I take it back you're evidence does show 100% proof that these videos are inconsistent. This doesn't prove they aren't real, but like I said before, the flying spark killed my belief in it's realism pretty much immediately.

P.S. In your opinion, could the measurement be different due to differences in elevation?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wow, how did something, that basicly got proven to be fake in the first 10 posts, get to 14 flags...

Serious....

Everytime i see a UFO thread now, its garbage like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
seems a little shady, another vid shot at the same place but in the daytime here , but looks fake, and even has some bad acting

youtube.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
WTF am i getting all the flak here? I just posted the video up.. to see what ATS Members thought! I FOUND it impressive, but yes after veiwing all the videos that other Members have put up i now BELIEVE it to be fake..

Jesues, WTH is ATS turning into

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This isn't Mr. X AllisONE, and I was originally supporting your claim.

I didn't ask you, I asked Mr.X how many accounts is he going to make. But since YOU answered, I guess I know.

After looking at your evidence I was unconvinced, but I wasn't looking at that tower and the bracket, I take it back you're evidence does show 100% proof that these videos are inconsistent. This doesn't prove they aren't real, but like I said before, the flying spark killed my belief in it's realism pretty much immediately.

100% proof they are inconsistent, but you still believe they are real.

P.S. In your opinion, could the measurement be different due to differences in elevation?

No, elevation will not change the height of the ufo, or the length of the tower.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
WTF am i getting all the flak here? I just posted the video up.. to see what ATS Members thought! I FOUND it impressive, but yes after veiwing all the videos that other Members have put up i now BELIEVE it to be fake..

Jesues, WTH is ATS turning into

It's cool buddy, no body is giving YOU flak. I just thought it was really odd that Mr. X posted the same exact videos you did on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same day, different times.

I thought it was also odd how Mr. X defends these videos, how he has your thread flagged, but only 1 of 2 of his ufo threads flagged. Also, his guilty conscious, and hook line and sinker method, and his failed lie detector test, were just other things that made me curious.

Sorry if my mental experiments are derailing this thread at all. But I like to experiment with reactions to pin point people. I like to get down to business the brute force way.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Actually I said that you didn't prove they aren't real, only that they're inconsistent, you're taking my words out of context... pretty badly actually, because the next statement was me saying I didn't believe they are real. If you were not directing the question to me, and only to Mr. X, perhaps you should have made note that it was an irrelevant question to the large post before-hand. I'm done with this stupid spat we're having it's irrelevant to the fact that these videos aren't real, you proved it, I said way beforehand that I didn't believe it, so let's end this pls?

On a brighter note: Can we close this thread since all 7 videos have been sufficiently "debunked." ?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
they were all uploaded around the same time,,, i can do the same effects with maya or adobe after effects, as the empire state building and the one at night that crosses in front of rockerfeller bld, very bad cgi if u ask me, now the orginal one does spark an interest, it looked like others on the ground saw it too

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
One more question, why would you stop filming it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My opinion is that its an obvious fake.

Come on people... Close ups, multiple viewers(that place was well populated!), more video DAYTIME, reports etc.

I think anything that doesn't meet the criteria above (as a minimum) should be considered BUNK!

Good try!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Heh real video, fake description. I've been to that very block. It's just a building with lights on it. If you think things like that in the sky are UFOs you should see all the crazy things in the city of Niagara Falls, Canada.. that place is lit up like a jack o lantern at night

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Specks of light in the night sky......hmmmm well I never!

It could be anything. These things by their nature should be dismissed since their is no way to confirm what they are. Odds are it is something quite mundane.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join