It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL! The HOAXER, Prophet Yahweh is back, with new HOAXED UFO footage, says he will film a 'Landing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm actually with LasdtOutFinite on this...Although I started the thread with the intention of just having a light-hearted discussion and some fun(because of what a colorful and controversial figure the guy is), in all honesty I am on the fence with PY. I have yet to see anything CONCRETE that he is a deliberate hoaxer, but I have not been fully convinced of any claims either.

IMO, he sits in my "grey box"...Someone to keep an eye on. A skeptical eye, but not necessarily a completely cynical one. Time will tell I suppose, one way or the other.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Do you send him money? Just curious?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You know what is freakin' hilarious? All the goal-post moving done by debunkers.

Debunker: Prove you can call down UFOs.

PY: (Prays for a UFO)

SOMETHING appears, which fits general discriptions of UFOs.

Debunker: Oh, it's just a (ballon/cloud/swamp gas reflecting the light of venus).

Debunkers won't be satisfied with any evidence, until they themselves are anally probed on national TV with their friends in family in the audience. And I bet if that did happen then they would say it was "mass hallucination".

Moving the goalpost is a common tactic among debunkers. They will say "ok, do this to prove this thing is real", then someone does that, and they will say "oh, but you have to do this OTHER thing too", so sometimes they will do this other thing too, then they go "Oh, but you forgot to do this 3rd thing also!". They keep doing this until the person "fails", then they loudly trumpet their "success" at having "debunked" something.

You got an actual freaking NEWS CREW going out to make fun of the guy. They even ADMIT THEY WERE GOING OUT TO MAKE FUN OF THE GUY. The guy says a simple prayer, and all of the sudden, there are UFOs. All of the sudden, they can't make fun of the guy. At least THEY were honest enough to admit it. And the "debunkers" want to say it is "balloons". Strange how the balloons zipped to Nellis AF base, then came back, then went STRAIGHT UP. Every ballon I've ever released went up and in a certain direction. It didn't ever zip back and forth, then decide to go straight up.

Edit: I'm not saying this guy is a prophet of God, but it DOES appear that he can call down UFOs when he wants to.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Quick everyone buy stock in a company that makes balloons, you’ll make a fortune.

Good lord im sitting on a gold mine at my work then!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Interesting that some WON'T even look into who they are defending.

Source
According to Watkins, ‘Yahweh' is a black space alien, the creator of the universe, who rides around in a space ship. Watkins theology is right wing authoritarian, the idea being that because these orbs appear this makes him the ‘true king of Israel' and the ‘temporary ruler of the world' who will fill in until the Messiah appears to take over from him. This will occur at the end of time when the Beast will destroy the whole planet with nuclear weapons just minutes before Yahweh and the black space aliens return to the planet, thus denying everyone in the world salvation and causing them all the be thrown into the lake of burning fire for all eternity. Now keep in mind that this vile superstition is the supposed divine plan, and given that if these black space aliens could schedule their appearance just a few seconds earlier the beast would be unable to destroy the planet, one must wonder how it could be the case that a divine being, who had thousands of years to become prepared, would nevertheless still show up a few seconds late, thus allowing all of humanity to fry in the lake of fire just because they got nailed by the beast seconds before they could be saved by this divine black alien. This is just one sample of the sort of harmful superstitious nonsense preached by Ramon Watkins, and the rest of his preaching is just as much a pile of mumbo jumbo as is the case with this stupid nonsense.

Some things you should read:

In the Name of the Most Holy and Wonderful Yahweh (by, you guessed it, Ramon Watkins)

The Black Jew Hebrew Israelite Study Guide ( another of Ramon's works)

Some interesting quotes:

3. I Have Been Commanded to Go to War!

4. I Am Preparing to Receive a Massive Fortune for Israel's Sake

5. I must Build Two Great Temples for YAHWEH...

...Thus Says Yahweh Unto Me:

GREAT HONOR AND MASSIVE WEALTH WILL I GIVE YOU TO PREPARE FOR MY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO THAT THEY MAY ESCAPE THE "TIMES OF JACOB'S TROUBLE'S" AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH IT. YOU MUST PREPARE WISELY FOR THEM....

TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL...

...WHEN YOU GET ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION, START SUMMONING MY SIGHTINGS FOR MONEY SO THAT THE LAND FOR MY SURVIVAL RETREATS, AND MY TEMPLES CAN BE BUILT.

MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY ALL THEY’LL NEED TO SURVIVE, AT MY RETREATS AND TEMPLES, AFTER YOU EVACUATE THEM FROM THE CITIES.

START YOUR TELEVISION BROADCASTS ON MAINSTREAM TELEVISION AND SOLICIT MONEY FOR ISRAEL...

...AS A RESULT, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHALL COME TO YOU, IN MY NAME, TO PREPARE FOR YOUR STUDENTS SO THEY WILL SURVIVE AND LIVE COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE HORRIBLE TIMES TO COME.

You get the point

If not, send the man a check.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Do you send him money? Just curious?

No, of course not.

But I have seen a lot of PY's footage, and some of his UFOs have movement patterns and speeds that would be impossible for mere balloons.

Repeat:

Some of PY's UFOs have movement patterns and speeds that are impossible for balloons!!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

you, you, you, is that all you can say? You don't know me and make these accusations...how pitiful..an admin with this behavior.

your a funny guy all you and others state is your opinions, nothing else.
please provide some proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Luc Picard

I'd also like to see the actual proof that they caught an accomplice red-handed releasing balloons.

Because, again, I've seen a lot of his footage, and he has a lot of UFOs that don't look anything like balloons, nor move like balloons.....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Man we need to team up.
You tell me the next time you all are going to be doing a test, I’ll get the press to show up a few miles away, give them some pseudo-religious babble with a hocus-pocus, and we’ll make a mint.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

TAKE THE MASSIVE WEALTH SHALL GIVE YOU AND BUY A LOT OF LAND IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY DESERT OF NEVADA AND THE AMAZON WILDERNESS OF BRAZIL…

Maybe now some of these supporters will start to understand the dangerous trend that this person is starting to follow. He sounds a lot like someone else who considered himself the “chosen of god”, and lead a group into the jungles of South America. The only difference so far is the UFO angle of his ministry. So what happens to his followers when his big “end times” prediction does not come true in accordance with his prophecy, and his followers start to doubt him?

You can normally predict an outcome by looking at similar situations in the past:
Jonestown

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hes obviously a fraud and I don't see how anyone with an IQ over 40 is being fooled here. Lets just put it this way, if there was any merit to this guy, he'd have high resolution imagery.

Lets just say you made money by selling people evidence of UFOs, people have been making donations to your paypal account, and you truly are for real.

How about picking yourself up an 800mm lens or asking a recording company to come shoot your sightings with an HD high zoom camera, something worth our time.

Its 2008 people, we've got civilians with lenses that can read the license plate number on a car a mile away, stop accepting things shot on 10 year old handy cams.

Thats all there is to it, if he's been doing this for this many years, are you joking? I mean common, if I could summon a UFO I'd have the freaking Hubble telescope ready and hooked up to my camera.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So what happens to his followers when his big “end times” prediction does not come true in accordance with his prophecy, and his followers start to doubt him?

The new trend is to hitch a ride on the scripture. The idea being, that if the texts are accurate and you can insinuate yourselves into them as being one of the prominent end time figures, eventually one of you will be right. This is why so many famous or infamous figures are trying desperately to be the Antichrist or rather the 8th king of the Beast of Revelation. Some of these people are famous politicians and scientists, as well as religious figures. They all seem to want to fill the role of the Destroyer. I think it's a testosterone thing. Why else would normally rationale and sane individuals WANT to be the most infamous figure in world history aside from the Devil and Hitler?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You are all missing something very important. It is HIS fottage, it is not up to US to prove it's a hoax, it is up to HIM to prove it is Not.

And from following this guy for the past couple years, I must say all I've seen is a few ballons, and an airplane.

I don't see what the whole excitement is over this false-prophet. Only that he makes extraordinary claims, like this supposed landing in las Vegas that surely will NOT happen. Just like the massive low flyover in LA didn't happen.

All of his footage cannot be proven to be real extraterrestrial craft.

Remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

This man has show no proof. Even though it's not our jov to prove him wrong, a member already went out and did JUST THAT.

Here, with all the other strange dealings and possible hoaxing he's been involved with is all the proof the mods need to label this thread a Hoax, in my humble opinion.

Remember, "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Sorry but that picture is really not convincing. I'll tell you why.
I have shown people, as have several others, much clearer images of
phenomena on the moon and mars, and were told it's just a blurry
image and doesn't prove anything. This picture is even less
conclusive. I can't tell what's going on in it. I have no way of knowing
those gray areas are wings and they don't appear to be in the right
place on the fusilage, anyway.

I don't agree with much of PY's interpretations, but I also don't agree
with trying to debunk him with an image that's ten times less conclusive
than most moon anomalies.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
You know what is freakin' hilarious? All the goal-post moving done by debunkers.

Debunker: Prove you can call down UFOs.

PY: (Prays for a UFO)

SOMETHING appears, which fits general discriptions of UFOs.

Debunker: Oh, it's just a (ballon/cloud/swamp gas reflecting the light of venus).

Nice straw man you've got there! That's absolutely not the position we "debunkers" (skeptics) take when it comes to UFO videos of any kind. It shouldn't even be up to people to come in and prove something is fake to begin with. The burden of proof doesn't rest on our shoulders.

My position is as follows:

The video shows a man chanting for UFO's and an object appears. The man claims it's a vehicle driven by aliens. Religious mumbo jumbo aside, prove to us that it truly is what you claim it to be. Prove to us that it can't be an airplane (real or RC), balloon, or kite. Once you've proven to us that it can't be replicated by man? Prove to us that it can't be replicated in nature (this should be seemingly easier because of this specific cases context). Once you've done that allow for third parties to review your case. If you've done all of that and there's no other logical (and simpler) explanation for this phenomena then you can start to blame it on the extraordinary.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by serial
Hes obviously a fraud and I don't see how anyone with an IQ over 40 is being fooled here.

There's no need to insult those of us who trust that most people are telling the truth, as they believe it, instead of screaming hoax just because they have issues with that persons personality and belief system.

We much prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they are telling the truth regardless if their material and experiences are outside of our own frame of reference. If it were any other way, there would not even be an Aliens and UFO forum here and instead all conversations on these topics would be located in the Jokes forum in BTS instead!

So I strongly advise you to buffer your comments in this forum from here on and not insult members by saying that they have IQ's lower than 40 just because their opinion is different than yours! How extremely arrogant of you to even make a such a statement and I believe that you owe everyone an apology here for even saying that!

[edit on 9-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

it looks like a giant dildo. but i don't really see an airplane in the
picture. the grayish areas could be anything. please outline it and
show where it is an airplane and don't miss the fact that the farthest
end away from you are saying are wings, appears to curve upwards,
quite uncharacteristic of an airplane's nose.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The real question here is, “Could a normal person fake this?”
I believe that the answer to this question is yes, and with some practice it can even be faked before a live audience. To be honest with you, using balloons, Paint, paper, fishing wire, straws, cellophane, clear plastic tape, LED’s, and basic lightweight R/C gear I would say that I could fake something 100 times more incredible looking.

I’ll bet that I could easily make something that looks like the drone craft and is fairly substantial in size. Being a responsible person though I would need to fly it somewhere safe.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think you might be looking at it backwards. The upturned point is the tail, which puts the gray wings in the correct location for something like a piper tomahawk.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Fair enough. I was just trying to see where you were approaching this from. Discussing this with one of his followers would be quite different.

I think a persons character does speak to whether or not their claims deserve consideration. When I combine the fact that none of the video's shows anything definitively with his genuinely bizarre Religion; started by him for him, I have to approach this one assuming he is lying. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

No close up photo's or video's of the objects.

He has had years to take just one good photo or video.

He claims he can call them at will, which again screams to me, why no good photo or video.

He is looking for people to give him a self described HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

He claims God told him to sell his UFO video's.

I'd say it would be very hard to with a straight face, to take this man seriously.

If ever there were a Religious Cult or Cult Leader that needed to be investigated in depth and shut down, it is this guy. If this is not another "Heavens Gate" waiting to happen, I don't know what is. I wonder how many he has victimized already?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join