It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL! The HOAXER, Prophet Yahweh is back, with new HOAXED UFO footage, says he will film a 'Landing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Having spent yesterday viewing an orb in the same place in the sky from 2.30pm untill 9.30pm watching disappear and re appear countless times I am prepared to give this guy the benefit of the doubt for the moment.
There are things that are just wrong and the airplane footage is just one but that does not mean all his footage is hoaxed.

I would also like to point out as he did a few times that the landing will not be a landing per say as it will already be on the ground when he gets there.My bet when the time comes is that as he approachs the "craft" from a distance it will just lift off and accend .. probably at about the same speed as a helium balloon.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
cant just one of these "aircrafts" abduct him or something, id love to see that. I bet he's out of money from his last scam thats why he's making a new. Wasnt he supposed to do something last year in Vegas or whatever it was, he said its gonna be like the phoenix lights in vegas or something like that but never happened i guess

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yeah, that's really my reason for posting this. I am not going to say the guys is one thing or another, but to me he brings some light-heartedness and chuckles into the mix. And if he ever DOES deliver the goods, hey-I'll take my foot out of my mouth! If not, well we could all have a good chuckle and amusement out of the situation.

At least the palmtrees were REAL!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
look at the objects colour ! its most interesting, your all missing this, check the colour, real ufo footage craft got a very dark light green all around the object. im not talking about yellow blue white etc im just talking about 1 single colour but in many shads, light green dark green all over the craft.

check the ufo caught near the moon, thats green all around

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The first video was definitly spectacular, showing a live tv crew what hes all about, how can you hoax that, he'd be on tv for hoaxing the thing right infront of live tv, they arn't stupid...

I'll be keeping track of this guy for now, he seems to be one heck of a guy... doing ceremonies for ufo's in the back alleys of the hood, lol

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
And if he can deliver on his promise of a filming a landed craft in the Las Vegas desert, he may just make believers out of everyone!!

Hi DD! Deliver on his promise?? He's the biggest ever gas bag to have hit the scene!

Now where did I keep my beer? .....Ah! There it is. At least it doesn't produce as much gas as this guy!!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

please, prove that this is a hoax. dont label it until proven.

i dont see any proof, just words...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This guy is OK if you consider him for entertainment purposes only. I don't think he has any inside connection with ET. But his pronouncements could be interesting, and he is a definite character.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
With all of life's mystery's and complexities.. sometimes its difficult to put feelings and experiences into words when ones vocabulary is limited.

Reminds me of what someone said... "Ask a fisherman and a poet to describe a sunset as it's actually happening and you'll find you will get two completely different responses."

So to with this guy.. I've seen the hype he received a few years ago.. but I also saw how he communicated with the public.

I'm not saying he's legit or he's not. I am however entertained at how the OP "lol" with no evidence other then his own belief on what he thinks of this person as being a charlatan/joke. And you to Springer.. as you've got no evidence to the contrary other then your word too.. just because you run this site does not make your views any more legit then whom you are criticizing.

If your able too.. ponder this.. suppose an alien craft circled the "whole" planet so as to have every living person exposed to this phenomena. Then ask each and every person what they saw and what they think of it without being exposed to others thoughts on it... how assured are "You" that every person will see and think the same way? And will they also communicate what they saw in a "politically" acceptable manner?

Mayhap this is could be the reason for no disclosure as we are presently unable to settle global, economical, even domestic issues let alone being exposed to galactic issues... which we may add... We can be so caring and nurturing but also very dark and destructive....

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I don't know you from Adam, Wilbert, and you obviously don't know me either. This con man was busted YEARS AGO with his "friend, just out of sight, releasing balloons while the racist loser calls a 'ufo'" gag.

Please...

Giving these charlatans ANY attention other than calling them what they are, FRAUDS, only brings on more of them, it's just like feeding the trolls on a message board.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have not seen this evidence.

Where did you get it from and could you provide a link or a source? Because I'd be more than willing to write him off as a fraud (which he does appear to be at times) but I am yet to be presented with any veridical substance other than what seems to be people's opinion(s).

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trewth

OMGosh!!!
I think you need to read the Bible first before commenting on something you dont know!!!

Agree with Springer, last post this guy is fake as hell!!!

Somebody please shoot me now till later!

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
well white people are not christians they are atheists, in order to be a christian

Huh that does not make any sense??

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Luc Picard

DO your own research. I don't have the time or the desire to rehash ridiculous hoaxes that were busted years ago. Just because it's the first time you have seen it and you haven't done the research to disocver the truth doesn't make it real.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Where did you get it from and could you provide a link or a source? Because I'd be more than willing to write him off as a fraud (which he does appear to be at times) but I am yet to be presented with any veridical substance other than what seems to be people's opinion(s).

OK, for starters, here's a link you may find interesting...

...UFO cultist named Ramon Watkins. He claims God, among other entities, speak directly to him; even ordering him to take the name “Prophet Yahweh”. He projects the image of a poor, benevolent, and humble ambassador for an alien fleet, which is about to invade and rule the world. (Sic).

His writings reveal that his true intentions are future international upheaval, obscene wealth, and global power. Using, what seems to be a legitimate ability to "summon" UFOs, he has charmed UFO believers and non-believers, as well, in a recorded sighting with ABC affiliate KTNV 13 in Las Vegas, on May 26, 2005.

The detailed and shocking expose' is presented by Oracle Research on its website, with the goal of blocking the rise of yet another maniacal UFO guru from “fleecing the flock”, or even worse. All information is documented and presented in the public domain by Patrick Cooke, a publisher, author, and leading researcher in the field of biblical and worldwide phenomena.

It is hoped that the media and the public will heed this warning.

Now Springer owes me a beer for this!!

www.bibleufo.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 9-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

May 25, 2005

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.Some news media representatives won"t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet"s ability to summon them.

www.sciforums.com...

Jeah right did this happen NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Here`s why!!

Why not? Well, according to Prophet Yahweh, it was because the media stopped paying attention to him, and the space beings wanted media attention,so without it they wouldn't appear

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
sorry you people dont like the truth but i dont care im going to tell the truth anyway

guninwar, unlike you ive read the bible and thats why i said what i said

[edit on 9-6-2008 by trewth]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks for the link and the excerpt. I appreciate it.

Though I already knew all of these things about him and basically formed that synopsis from following his works and his "preaching".

What I am really asking for is proof that those aren't UFO's.

Like I said, he does seem a bit crazy with the statements and declarations that he projects coupled with his prophecies, and he has failed to manifest a UFO low enough over Vegas for everyone to see.

All I want is proof, visual or otherwise that what we are seeing are not UFO's. Telling me what I already know about him and his personality is metaphorically just pouring water in the ocean.

Do you understand my position? It's not far from those that don't believe, the only reason that I haven't completely dismissed this yet is I have no reason to if we don't base it on his delusional antics and rather study the physical phenomena that is going on with him.

Like I said, I'd be more than willing to dismiss it and forget about him for the rest of my life if provided this evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join