It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL! The HOAXER, Prophet Yahweh is back, with new HOAXED UFO footage, says he will film a 'Landing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That's the way I look at it - sometimes people are much too quick to jump to the HOAX conclusion, without doing any serious investigation into these things.

Yahweh has loads of footage and loads of witnesses, plus he was able to summon a UFO for that news station with them choosing the time and place - that was extremely impressive, no matter how you slice it!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Someone....anyone...call Larry King!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am just wondering, being new here I am wondering how a thread gets its "HOAX" label? I have not seen proof in this thread for this to be a hoax I have seen alot of disrespectful comments and opinions about the character of the man but nothing to disprove his claims.

This makes one wonder wheather risk posting on this board or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

That's the way I look at it - sometimes people are much too quick to jump to the HOAX conclusion, without doing any serious investigation into these things.

Yahweh has loads of footage and loads of witnesses, plus he was able to summon a UFO for that news station with them choosing the time and place - that was extremely impressive, no matter how you slice it!

I agree!
I'm seeing an unidentified object in that first video ... the tv news show. The news reporter said that they picked the date, time and location -- and actually drove Prophet Yahweh from the tv station to that unknown location (according to the information that was on that news stations website).

I'm sure by now we should have found out if the whole thing was just a joke but on the other hand, if it was, that news station would be the last to admit it. But I don't think it was a joke.

I think this person is able to call those objects to appear in the sky sometimes and any serious UFO researcher should investigate this man's abilities because there are others out there who also claim to be able to call those objects to appear also.

And besides that, if he was a real hoaxer, then we would not be seeing so many of his predictions fall through. I personally think that it's a real hit/miss thing for him but he goes ahead and takes chances with it by making predictions because sometimes he does in fact get lucky. Sure, his personality is extremely "over the top" but we shouldn't be yelling out hoax just because of that. IMHO.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And the Profit's support team followed the crew to the location. Then it's easy enough to find an area upwind and launch a balloon.

But the video of him filming what he KNOWS is an aircraft and claiming it's a spaceship is the kicker.

Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer

Edit : apparently some missed it : Here is proof of the hoax

[edit on 6/8/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This guy is quite the character. I could see why they might choose him.
For one they can expose themselves and yet his credibility is questionable because he is fanatical almost to the point of lunacy.. plus he worships them and THEY allow him too which means we may be dealing with some of the same beings that pulled the old testament tricks on us ages ago. He is a source of attracting worshippers but is not a threat to the governments because he is not likely to be taken seriously.

If they are not a hoax.. he is contact with those that have sought to enslave mankind throughout history.. they are NOT benevolent and NOT our friends.

IF this strange man is not a total hoax.

thats a big IF.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A bunch of you are not getting the bigger picture here.
PY has been here before, we went through his nonsense about a two or three years ago. No one is labeling him a hoax based solely on the info in this thread, its on his past history with these videos.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So why don't you tell us his past history defcon... back it up with photographic evidence too!

So far from what I've read and seen, that information out there that's trying very hard to debunk him is even more absurd and "way out there" than him being able to call those objects to appear in the sky in the first place!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Right, but has anyone actually been out there with him?

Has anyone talked to that news anchor who did the story on him?

Has anyone talked to the eyewitnesses that we see in many of his videos?

If those kind of things haven't been done, then we can't really say that we've really investigated it, can we?

We can jump to conclusions and say it's "balloons", but we don't really know that for 100% sure, do we?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~
... that information out there that's trying very hard to debunk him is even more absurd than him being about to call those objects to appear in the sky in the first place!

You're kidding, right?

An AIRPLANE. With a tail and wings. Right from the video in which he calls it a spaceship.

What else do you need? :bnghd:

[edit on 6/8/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I believe this is the thread that it all started on, but personally I have a lot of better things to do then read through it to make sure. After all I am not the one that needs to be convinced that he is a hoax, and you can use the search feature the same as me. It started out with most folks thinking he was real, but it falls apart pretty fast.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might be interested to know that he believes that he is one of the true “chosen people of god” and that aliens are angels sent here to help him and his followers inherit the earth from the rest of us, all based on some racial prejudice he has. That is about the politest way I can think of putting things.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Gad this Con Man again?! I am going to adjust the title of this thread to more accurately describe what this "piece of work" truly is.

He said the SAME thing in 2006 or was it 2005?

Springer...

Now after seeing this

A scammer is always a scammer, and to charge for 'miracles' and 'alien landings' is the lowest of the low. How many poor folks who couldn't afford gave him money to see this ' ET miracle'.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

MrdDstrbr,
I'm really amazed that there haven't been any UFO researchers out there at least trying everything humanly possible to prove that he's a hoaxer. That would be very easy to do yet no one has even bothered to do that.

Your suggestions are excellent ones but it's my guess that Nuts and Bolts UFO believers are not even interested in if this person is able to do what we see in that first video because such objects are not "real ufos" to them because it falls in the paranormal/spiritual category. And since so many of them do not believe in paranormal phenomena, they debunk stuff like this -- but anything can be debunked.. you name it and it can be debunked.

At any rate, it would seem that those who have academic expertise in parapsychology would be the best ones to investigate Prophet Yahweh to see if he's a hoaxer or not. IMHO.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

When you all get done reading through the huge thread I posted above, your going to feel silly for not having listened to us older posters, including Springer.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Defcon, you should think for yourself and form your own opinions and not rely on Springer to do that for you.

I've read over that thread and I stand by what I said in my other post... as far as I can see, those reasons those skeptics have come up with to debunk that first video are even more absurd and outrageous than the fact that apparently P.Y can call those objects to appear in the first place!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

Man, you read 71 pages in less then a half an hour, that is some serious reading! Star to you just for that feat. I did form an opinion on my own, balloons and a con-man!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

I came across this link while reading the Clifford Stone thread. The 'arrow shape' balloon object in the second video looks a lot like this:

jpaerospace - Ascender 175

These things are huge and really get far up there! Seems you can get your advertisement 'in space' too with some photos of it... now thats pretty neat.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
during 2005 (or 2006) he stated that he will have news crews film landings in Las vegas during March, and it didnt happen.

It was obvious that this guy is a Hoaxer a couple of years ago, there is nothing to debate about here.

he even claims to be a "Master Salvation Teacher"

www.prophetyahweh.com

www.rense.com...

There have been members passing around photos of him in a sort of balloon convention place, where he was seen messing around with balloons and inflating them.

Have you seen his website? the guy looks like a nut and sure sounds like one. His website has SCAM written all over it. He is a disgrace to God's teachings, he used it to deceive and make false claims, he is a false prophet.

I emailed his email address to see if he would reply something meaty, just as i expected, no reply. I can't believe some people actually believe this guy after all his empty promises and bizarre religious claims.

Always the same setup: he checks the sky in one direction beforehand (knows where the sighting will happen), talks about the wind (reason for concern)... his UFOs all look like balloons, all behave like balloons. This one's a no brainer.

There have also been time glitches in at least one video, where the "UFO" appears before he attempts to summon, he then says Yahweh knew and intended the UFO to appear right away without summoning.

this guy on his website (Some years back) claimed Jesus was a Homosexual and the bible shows it to be true. Basically he takes something as simple as a scripture that reads how Jesus loved his fellow man and or We are brides of Christ and it makes him a Homosexual.

NOTE: the last 3 paragraphs of my post are taken from other members on other sites.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by Chosen]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by defcon5

Right, but has anyone actually been out there with him?

Has anyone talked to that news anchor who did the story on him?

Has anyone talked to the eyewitnesses that we see in many of his videos?

If those kind of things haven't been done, then we can't really say that we've really investigated it, can we?

We can jump to conclusions and say it's "balloons", but we don't really know that for 100% sure, do we?

You've brought up some very pertinent and significant questions on this and kudo's to you for asking them?

It's amazing how some here are saying that video is a hoax just because they have personal issues with this individuals personality and religious belief's!

No, he's not an Evangelical Fundamentalist Christian but then neither is the Dali Lama either!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I look at it like this:

If his prophecy doesn't manifest there's always that mexican guy that claims to be the second coming of Christ, or we can ascend to the higher dimensions, or we can just focus our love thought energies to the sky and mass flyovers will take place

I followed Yahweh for a long time and listened to a lot of what he said, some of it very interesting and true, some of it very controversial and speculative.

Although I am yet to see him be completely debunked, rather I see an influx of disbelievers shouting their opinions as fact, I find it hard to believe that extra-terrestrials would use him as an intercom with some of the things that he has implied such as : Blacks will rule the world.

But hey, things work in weird ways. If it is true then I'm sure he'll be discarded once they use him for what they need to accomplish... though I'd also find that very irresponsible of any extra-terrestrials trying to make their presence known. I think I'd do a fine job if they needed someone to speak through, I think there are a few of us that could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join