It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL! The HOAXER, Prophet Yahweh is back, with new HOAXED UFO footage, says he will film a 'Landing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Haha, now many of you folks who have been at ATS for a while probably remember this colorful character. He supposedly could summon UFOs on cue, and had an interesting clip that was broadcast all over of him supposedly doing so in front of a live news cast on TV---Here is that footage:

Then it seemed that he was embroiled in every type of controversy imaginable following this event, and he kind of disappearred from the scene. But now he's back! With his own "UFO TV News" broadcasts! lol

He's definitely filming objects up there, and it appears he's gathering audiences in at least some of the clips. What these objects are, I will leave up to the viewer to decide. But one thing's for sure, this guy certainly is not dull! haha

And if he can deliver on his promise of a filming a landed craft in the Las Vegas desert, he may just make believers out of everyone!!

Part 1:

Part 2: (Where the supposed landing is going to take place and be filmed)

[edit on 8-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Springer]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is he Nigerian? Because he's running a big scam.

First video, the orange thing is clearly a balloon. He probably had someone a few streets down release it into the air.

Second video of the "cigar shaped thing" is just an airplane, because it's so far up and the camera does not have a long enough lens on it, the wings do not show easily show up in the captured video.

Last video of the V-shaped thing, I'm going to go with those tube balloons that clowns twist. Or possibly it could have been a kite.

I wonder how much money he is making off this "ufo news network" hes running.

I'll be interested in seeing this UFO taking off in the desert he says is going to happen. But I guess like his prediction that a UFO would appear right over LV for all to see, this isn't going to happen either.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i dont know what the thing was in the last video. But considering how high up it was they had to be a pretty big twisty ballon (never seen a clown make one that big) for it to represent that size on camera that zooms in pretty far.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentScmidt

You know, I'm not sure if he's Nigerian or not. Yeah, like I said, the guy is one controversial and colorful individual. He claims to be in contact with these beings (obviously not the first to make such a claim) and that they telepathically tell him when and where they are going to appear.

Not sure if he's profiteering off this venture or not-haven't seen any links to products or anything...Maybe someone else knows more on that subject than I am aware of.

One thing's for sure-I'll be all eyes and ears if he produces that "landing" footage.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Quick everyone buy stock in a company that makes balloons, you’ll make a fortune.

Originally posted by thegdfather
i dont know what the thing was in the last video. But considering how high up it was they had to be a pretty big twisty ballon

OR it is a relatively small object at a lower altitude. As I have said many times in other threads, especially those about chemtrails, it is nearly impossible to judge the altitude of a flying object from the ground without knowing certain variables.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
i dont know what the thing was in the last video. But considering how high up it was they had to be a pretty big twisty ballon (never seen a clown make one that big) for it to represent that size on camera that zooms in pretty far.

No, there's nothing near the object to compare it to, it's just set against the sky, so it's impossible to tell what it's altitude is. It might not really be that far up.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yep, the Profit always has a money angle. To view his videos originally you had to pay $7.95 to access that part of his site. Then people started to put them on YouTube and killed the fun. But I'm sure he's still collecting donations one way or the other.

I see that the second video has been modied and the original version removed from YouTube.

The original version showed the craft flying in the space between the trees.
But I saved a pic showing its true nature :

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
LOL thanks for posting this, I saw that first video clip you posted before I found ATS!! That guy is hilarious. I never knew anything about him, he was just some guy I found on youtube...so it's nice to know that here he pops up on ATS, I always wondered what the story was behind this guy

Thanks for the laugh! I needed it after a bad Sunday from hell

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentScmidt

ahh true I didn't think about that. Thought this guy had some credibility till I read he charged money for his videos. Seriously no one really wants to help you a 100% if you have to pay first, why don't people realize that!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yeah, that's really my reason for posting this. I am not going to say the guys is one thing or another, but to me he brings some light-heartedness and chuckles into the mix. And if he ever DOES deliver the goods, hey-I'll take my foot out of my mouth! If not, well we could all have a good chuckle and amusement out of the situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
cool...i love that guy...hehe

keep us posted on this please...i am very interested in this

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

Just wait until you hear his racial, religious babble…
Then you’ll know how much credibility he has.
If I recall correctly, last time he needed the money so that him and his cohorts could buy a big piece of land in the desert to make a religious compound or something. He promised a huge flyover in Las Vegas, which he constantly had excuses for not happening. He was on ATS for a sort stint prior to getting himself banned. He was sending people E-Mails that got more racial, rambling, and insane sounding as time went by. That is just to name a few of the exploits from the last time we heard from him.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gad this Con Man again?! I am going to adjust the title of this thread to more accurately describe what this "piece of work" truly is.

He said the SAME thing in 2006 or was it 2005?

Springer...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Just as I said, it's just an airplane, and with the frame you freezed and took a screenshot of, it's obvious I'm correct - you can see the tail of the airplane sticking up.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For him to put out that he's going to be filming a landing, and then film the entire craft with a lift off is very bold, and specific.

I've always felt there was some sort of balloon aspect to his sightings, but filming a landing would be very interesting indeed.

Let just see where this one goes.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
For him to put out that he's going to be filming a landing, and then film the entire craft with a lift off is very bold, and specific.

I've always felt there was some sort of balloon aspect to his sightings, but filming a landing would be very interesting indeed.

Let just see where this one goes.

I agree it's bold and I would like to see it happen, but it probably won't.

He also said there was going to be a huge UFO over Las Vegas (or was it LA?) that would fly low for everyone could see and that it would make contact with us or something. This was like a year ago. It never happened. Prophet Yahweh made some excuse up as to why it didn't happen, IIRC.

He will probably make some excuse up this time as well.

Who knows, maybe he's the real deal, I hope he is, but I have strong doubts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I give an "8" for entertainment value. At least the guy isn't short-sighted...... I mean ... "PROPHET Yaweah?" The God prophet. Note to self: should you ever find yourself being a bona-fide prophet, be certain not to label yourself as such. People hate that.

As with most UFO footage, the video is cut off before the culmination of the event. Why would a person stop filiming? If I see a UFO outside whilst taking sunset pictures, I'll burn up 3 memory cards if necessary, keeping it in the viewfinder until it leaves.

[edited to replace "sim" with "memory"] idiot

[edit on 8-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I like how he gets automatically labelled a hoaxer, even though no one has ever actually proven that.............

He has loads and loads of video footage, with MANY different witnesses around him, on busy Las Vegas streets and things, which no one has actually proven fake.............

People assume it's "balloons" and whatnot - even though no one has ever actually caught people releasing balloons or otherwise caught him in the act of hoaxing.................

People say he seems crazy - well sure, but then, most people involved in UFOs and ETs seem at least a little bit crazy...........

He says that the ETs talk to him telepathically, which all the other Contactees also say - including our own beloved Cliff Stone, who turned out to be highly credible..............................

Hmmmmm......

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

LOL Argentus! Amen on the memory card...and a star for your post
I wish all the hoaxters were this obvious and this entertaining!

Note to self: Get the TRIPOD, 10 memory cards, and get a DAY sighting

Another note to self : Start a "commune" afterwards on a beach for gawd's sake, not a desert!!

Oh and DimensionalDetective...you're exactly right, every now and then on ATS it's nice to laugh WITH the op instead of AT them sometimes!!!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Yeah, i hear that. Not that I believe anything this man does or says, but where is the evidence that it is a hoax?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join