It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL! The HOAXER, Prophet Yahweh is back, with new HOAXED UFO footage, says he will film a 'Landing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
While looking for balloons to see just what is available, I ran into this interesting information. In particular the illuminated ones that are available.

LINK

Every day thousands of balloons of all imaginable shapes and sizes are released into the atmosphere from different corners of the planet. For that reason alone, it should be no surprise that balloons constitute a major cause of UFO/UAP reports...

... A new type of balloon, one that is bound to cause additional UFO/UAP reports in the following years, is the light balloon, a helium-filled balloon illuminated from the inside by tungsten halogen lamps or by powerful High Intensity Discharge (HID) lamps.

Look at the balloons on the bottom of the page.

I looked at those video's and I just don't see anything there that could not be the result of a hoax or could not be a balloon of some sort. I've found that these balloons come in all sizes and shapes and custom ones can be ordered as well. Now these illuminated balloons?

I won't be able to separate his outlandish take on Religion or my feeling that everything he is involved with is a hoax. His Religion is carefully designed to attract Blacks with a racial hatred toward Whites. I can't help but wonder how much money he has bilked his followers out of. He will need plenty to build the two temples.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I understand what you are saying and I agree it is better to give full consideration before immersion into the opposing sides views. I've spent most of today reading his material and all I get is alarm bells telling me this is a bad man who is pulling off a confidence game to support himself.

I think it is just as important to not let ourselves fall prey to our own gullibility and to ask ourselves good questions and be honest with ourselves. The chances of this not being a hoax are very small compared to the chances it is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I understand what you're saying as well but it does bother me when someone starts calling for people to be investigated due to their particular faith. his ideas may not agree with your own but asking the police to harrass him or make sure he's not doing illegal things is really skirting the line of freedom of religion.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What is religion and what is not is indeed a sticky subject. We had better not drift any farther off topic lest we run afoul of a Mod.

Look at that last link I posted about the balloons. Some very interesting stuff on that site and some things to think about as well.

I'm off to see what's up on other threads. I'm not really here as much as it appears, as I often get busy and forget I have ATS open on my laptop.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This guy is a hoax. He has stated explicitly that he will film a ship that has ALREADY LANDED when he arrives. His previous films are nothing but a bunch of shaky camera work with narration that leaves the audience hopfully mezmerized. I have not yet seen one of these 'spherical" UFO"S that have performed the classic maneuvers that have been reported throughout time. Most of the videos I have seen can be written off as a balloon, due to the fact that they always are filmed stationary or at a constant speed through the air. If anybody has footage contrary to this, please post it. I am referring explicitly to the daytime sightings with the shaky camera work and short clips. I think it's a joke.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This guy is definitely going to be made fun of on SNL.
Charisma for sure. I bet he could pull off the ultimate 419 scam for his "base" too.

So much bunk around lately... A solid sign of an economic crisis. LOL!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Did anyone happen to notice what he says in the first video...part 1 of the ufotv news?

www.youtube.com...

At 40 sec in he says this:

I receive telepathic messages and dreams and visions from these space beings. And they tell me that they are preparing to intervene into the affairs of the world, and let themselves be seen. They've explained to me how they are going to do it. They are going to do fly byes in major cities. And let ufo tv news film them.Also after they get started with appearing like that they are going to start landing on American soil!

This video was added to the youtube account name of ufotvnews who joined 2 weeks ago. And they posted this video on June 04, 2008.

On March 31, 2008 i posted a thread called A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread i stated that

Pretty soon there will be a massive ufo fly over event over major cities various parts of the world for everyone on the planet to see. This will be the event that will force us, the people to take charge and make our government tell us the truth, there will be no denying it.

I posted my findings after talking to a person that i feel is very honest and sincere. Both Micheal and Riley Martin, they have been saying that this fly over will happen. but just within the last couple weeks Micheal said that he received a vision, which i posted on that thread...he explained that the Ets were planning a massive fly over, over major cities around the globe.

What Prophet Yahweh saying sounds just like what allot of other cantactes have been saying. YES, there have been many contactes that have come out and are saying that they have been given messages of a ufo fly over!

I think that the fame of being in contact with beings of a higher order is going to Prophet Yahweh's head. He is letting his ego take the best of him, sometimes just like Riley...so it may seem like he is a lunatic and faker! But i think he is real!

he is telling the truth, and he is real!

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Serious entertainment value here.

I like how he says were gonna film a spaceship landing, well it will already be landed when we get there. And the spaceship is gonna come right here from above that apartment complex and fly right along these power lines and then shoot into space. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay we hung the wire over here so it will travel in this direction along the power lines, so you can't see the wires.

It's gonna be right over there when we pull up...........does any of this sound staged or is it just me?

Oh that's right they tell him telapathically we are going to be over there.....

Do they give you longitude or what? How do they convey exactly where they will show up? Did they mention that apartment building by name? Or did they actually give the street address?

Sorry so sarcastic it is just tooooo funny to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentScmidt
Is he Nigerian? Because he's running a big scam.

No, he is American. Only in America a big scam existed.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Man we need to team up.
You tell me the next time you all are going to be doing a test, I’ll get the press to show up a few miles away, give them some pseudo-religious babble with a hocus-pocus, and we’ll make a mint.

Maybe we could pass off the weather balloon as a UFO and post it on ATS. Or even better......sell the footage to the highest bidder

Damn shouldve sent this as a u2u instead of posting it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The confederate balloon theory in Prophet Yahweh's case, may have some holes in it according to what a member from a Physics forum said about that news station vid where PY summoned those objects to appear. He said:

While he may be a hoax, the balloon theory is a bit weak. Think about it, any object that is a few miles up would need to be moving very fast to see any motion. When you see a 747 in the sky it looks like it's barely creeping across the sky yet it's really going around 580mph.

For a balloon that high to be seen moving across the clouds it would need to be moving 300mph+. If it were the jet stream then the clouds would be moving as well.

Also the balloon would need to be huge, (and) that's taking a risk having someone let go a balloon that large and having nobody see it go up.

www.physicsforums.com...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
This guy is definitely going to be made fun of on SNL.

So much bunk around lately... A solid sign of an economic crisis. LOL!

Couldn't agree more with you.
This American is a joker in economic crisis.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

I think the proper MPH there is meant to be presented as 3000+. When you see an airplane moving they do move fairly slow. When you see some of the UFO's that PY has taped they move extremely fast, almost jumping from one place to another.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well, this is what that person said who viewed that vid but you've brought up a good point and thanks for your comment on this... I think you're right.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by lee anoma

You don't consider the lack of a single good photo or video a bit suspicious? Remember, according to him, he can call UFOs at will and has been doing it for years.

Yes and apparently he did call a UFO, or at least it appeared he did. Again I am not claiming him to be authentic but I have yet to see the "balloon" proof. According to him he calls UFO's but he hasn't gotten any to "land". It seems that most UFO's tend to be in the sky...so you would be filming them at a distance. From a distance what would you consider "good" video? The News crew I am sure had "good" cameras yet that still didn't close the case or prove it was a balloon.

Yes, I considered the News video to be a pretty good video. It was not from himself or his associates it was from a neutral (and skeptical) party.

Aside from that...sure he doesn't have a detailed video of a UFO interior but again the News Video was very interesting and done by a third party. That only makes things more interesting. The man doesn't appear to be affluent, so I doubt anything he or his crew film will be done with a very sophisticated device. Low-budget handheld's I am guessing are all you will get.

What I saw didn't look like a balloon. I could be wrong, he could be a fraud, but I have yet to see this proven.

All I see is a bunch of angry attacks and for the life of me I don't understand why.
As I said his religious beliefs are pretty absurd (and very offensive) and his behavior is extremely odd (bordering on schizophrenic)..I get it already...but where is the proof these are balloons?

I also see assumptions being pushed as fact. That alleged Prophet Yahweh photo of him with balloons was based entirely on assumption. The person that hosted it to show him as a fraud just decided it was him. That person had NO evidence it was him at all just saw a black bearded man in a turban and announced to the world it was Yahweh. He could have at least emailed the site to find out who the individual is...because if that site is authentic I seriously doubt it was Prophet Yahweh.

No offense to him but he just doesn't appear to be that educated...let alone conniving. He blows his own chances by announcing he wants money. Doesn't seem like much of a hoaxing mastermind to me.

The News video was not a hoaxed video unless they were in on it too or they unknowingly filmed a balloon that didn't LOOK like a balloon because as skeptical as they were...if it was a balloon I am sure they would know it and announce it.

Just show me where this is proven to be a balloon.

The attacks on his person aren't doing much in terms of solid evidence of a fraud.
Attacks on him are easy as the man clearly is not in his right mind or has very little experience with being in the public eye. He gives plenty of material to work with...again that is not proof he is hoaxing.

- Lee

[edit on 10-6-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm glad to see so much open mindedness and fascination with PY's news show vid because I too was very impressed by it.

But I'm still perplexed why he was so concerned about the wind conditions in that other vid.. lol, so aliens don't like flying on windy days?

That's funny!

But in any case, the more I think about this, it would be real stretch to say that weather balloons can appear on cue like that and where oh where can anyone even launch those things without others nearby seeing someone do that?? -- let alone noticing a large balloon like that floating up, up and away from a nearby distance.

Even if large balloons like that are launched from someone's backyard, one would think that someone would have come forward from that neighborhood and those even a few blocks away to say that they witnessed the launchings of those balloons! And even though it was all over the news -- all over the US and the internet, not one person has come forward yet to say that they witnessed those launchings... even from afar.

So I find this very perplexing -- and very, very mysterious!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang_ke_~
But I'm still perplexed why he was so concerned about the wind conditions in that other vid.. lol, so aliens don't like flying on windy days?

That's funny!

Perhaps he's been badgered so many times in person, phone or email over what "others" may think he is calling, such as balloons?

Look at all the hostility here that he's using balloons where there's been no evidence..

Jeez.... if I had his ability in calling these things and all I get is ridicule and how it may be balloons it can be a burden emotionally.

In short.. his comments may not be concerns on how a "possible" balloon may act but whether some may say what they are seeing are "balloons" moving around in the wind?

Or am I reaching?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
What I saw didn't look like a balloon. I could be wrong, he could be a fraud, but I have yet to see this proven.
Just show me where this is proven to be a balloon.

I think there is NO proof that his UFOs are ALL balloons, every single one - if there were, one of the debunkers would have posted it in this thread by now.

I think they just don't like PY, for fairly obvious reasons, so they use any excuse to label him a hoaxer. "Well obviously he has an accomplice out there releasing balloons - even though we can't prove it!"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Lol, maybe he can psychokinetically control balloons where he can direct them to any location he wants after they've been launched! Anyone ever think of that one?

Just joking but I agree with what you are saying here Willbert!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
You know what is freakin' hilarious? All the goal-post moving done by debunkers.

Debunker: Prove you can call down UFOs.

PY: (Prays for a UFO)

SOMETHING appears, which fits general discriptions of UFOs.

Debunker: Oh, it's just a (ballon/cloud/swamp gas reflecting the light of venus).

Nice straw man you've got there! That's absolutely not the position we "debunkers" (skeptics) take when it comes to UFO videos of any kind. It shouldn't even be up to people to come in and prove something is fake to begin with. The burden of proof doesn't rest on our shoulders.

My position is as follows:

The video shows a man chanting for UFO's and an object appears. The man claims it's a vehicle driven by aliens. Religious mumbo jumbo aside, prove to us that it truly is what you claim it to be. Prove to us that it can't be an airplane (real or RC), balloon, or kite. Once you've proven to us that it can't be replicated by man? Prove to us that it can't be replicated in nature (this should be seemingly easier because of this specific cases context). Once you've done that allow for third parties to review your case. If you've done all of that and there's no other logical (and simpler) explanation for this phenomena then you can start to blame it on the extraordinary.

And thank you for demonstrating EXACTLY what I was talking about. Nice straw man yourself. *I* never made *ANY* claim as to what it was.

A UFO does not automatically mean it is little green men from saturn who are going to anal probe you. It means, literally, an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Is it identified? No, there are theories as to what it is, but it is not yet conclusively identified. Is it flying? Yes, it is. Is it an object? Yes it is.

Now, notice how the goal posts are starting to move... "proven to us that it can't be replicated by man". Uh, can you name one real or imaginary thing that CANNOT be replicated by man? You have just done the logical equivalent of saying "Prove this is real by drawing a square circle", whether you know it or not.

You got a news crew who, apparently, chose their own time and place for this "test", got positive results, and yet you want to cry "HOAXER!".

All I claim is that, in this one test, the guy said he could call down a UFO, and it appears he did just that. Now, to date no one has positively IDENTIFIED this flying object. Thus, it remains UNIDENTIFIED. It is the onus of the debunkers to identify this object. The news crew certainly didn't think it was an airplane, balloon, or anything man-made (that is known about, anyway). But what do they know, they were only right there filming it.

When you get someone who is admittedly going out to make fun of you and they go "Uh, guys..... this might just be for real.", that goes a long way towards showing this guy just MAY be able to do what he claims, or, at the very least, do at least once something he claims to be able to do.

Did even ONE debunker in this thread say "Hmmm... interesting, but we will have to wait for more data to decide if this is real"? No, of course not. They make a bunch of foundless accusations. Now, on his other examples, I am not commenting, as I haven't seen them.

Anyone who is actually interested in the truth will want to see multiple examples of the same effect. I think that is entirely logical, fair, and consistent with what science used to be. That isn't what happens on this board. If anyone sees/hears/reads anything that doesn't fit into their paradigm, they immediately scream "HOAXER!".

Remember this, all you debunkers, and burn it into your brain. It took YEARS for the Wright Brothers to get anyone to believe that they had actually flown a heaver-than-air craft. Even when people saw it with their own eyes, they said it was a hoax or magic trick. They wouldn't even stick around to see the "experiment" replicated.

Again, to make my position very clear so that it is not said to be something it is not (as is so wont for people to do on this forum), I say that in this example, the guy has appeared to do exactly what he claimed to be able to do. It would take more examples before it is conclusive.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join