It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Right.........

Not even going to dignify that with a response.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Since no one is really posting pics, and in the spirit of competition, I'll join the fray...

Ha, do I need some sort of bio or ladies man proof? I could take a pic with my guitar, or maybe lifting weights, how about rescuing a cat from a tree for the old lady who lives on the corner? I'm pretty flexible.

EDIT:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always considered a ladies man to be more about how he treats them, not how many he has. The more women a man keeps, the less there is of himself to give, and a man with nothing to give is only a boy willing to take.

MrdDstrbr

You want some proof huh, well I'm horrible about pics (had to take the one above with my comp if that tells you anything), but here's one of me with an ex, I would say she counts as one beautiful lady.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Some pics of yourself surrounded by beautiful ladies engaging in drunken comeraderie would be pretty good proof

Same goes for all the other entrants....

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Quick pic of me before heading out on a date.

On the date, we both enjoyed a delicious meal in a 5 star restaurant on the top floor of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel overlooking Kowloon Bay in Hong Kong.

After dinner, we went to a cocktail lounge and listened to light jazz played by the house band while she had chardonnay, and I had Remy Martin XO cognac.

We then went dancing in Lan Kwai Fung for the rest of the night before going back to our suite. We had some more wine from the mini-bar and 'turned in' for the night.

I wish I had a pick of her from that night because she was just stunning. However, I'll post another pic of her.

We've been together for 5 years and she's my only lady. So I guess I'm that lady's man......

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why hello there, fine people of ATS & BTS! Its great to see such a lovely turn out this evening!

Well, I have to say LordInfamous, that was a pretty great speach you gave a couple pages ago, when you officially entered the contest!

I vote for LordInfamous, being the true Ladies Man of BTS.

LordInfamous, has always been such a sweetheart. He was the first guy to talk to me in Chat, and is always so friendly and always makes me smile!

Seriously, if you check out my profile, he is probably the only person has ever posted a comment, and he was one of the first people to add me as a friend, which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. LOL. I also believe that he was one of the first people to call me Carrot, in chat. Since then, I started signing off as Carrot.

I say the Hot or Not thread, pretty much speaks for itself. The last time I counted, yesterday, LordInfamous had the most Stars, not saying that the Ladies man has to be a Looker, but I'm simply saying, that LordInfmaous IS one.

-Carrot

PS. Good Luck Brown Sugar

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Why hello there, fine people of ATS & BTS! Its great to see such a lovely turn out this evening!

Well, I have to say LordInfamous, that was a pretty great speach you gave a couple pages ago, when you officially entered the contest!

I vote for LordInfamous, being the true Ladies Man of BTS.

LordInfamous, has always been such a sweetheart. He was the first guy to talk to me in Chat, and is always so friendly and always makes me smile!

Seriously, if you check out my profile, he is probably the only person has ever posted a comment, and he was one of the first people to add me as a friend, which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. LOL. I also believe that he was one of the first people to call me Carrot, in chat. Since then, I started signing off as Carrot.

I say the Hot or Not thread, pretty much speaks for itself. The last time I counted, yesterday, LordInfamous had the most Stars, not saying that the Ladies man has to be a Looker, but I'm simply saying, that LordInfmaous IS one.

-Carrot

PS. Good Luck Brown Sugar

^^^^^ indeed, true, factual, correct, affirmitive, yes, no bs, what she said.

ty btw..you're a looker yourself.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Now that's what I'm talkin about Parabol! The first guy to actually post a pic of himself WITH a pretty lady!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Okay you people, remember to star the person you pick for the ladies man!

...and the ladies are supposed to be from BTS that stand by your side to even count!

Nice entries everyone, keep them coming!

Thankx

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
*pimp*? Where? I don't see one

wow@the fact that you just simply refused to acknowledge that every claim i made in that entire post was 100% legit. just wow. i told yall was gonna back up my mouth and i did. sheesh..at least you could've said lord you're not a
talker after all (which in all actuality is what i set out to do..don't really care about winning it. it would be cool if i do but when it's all said and done NOBODY can deny that i didn't back up my claims) let me ask yall something, do yall really understand the meaning of..it's not bragging if you can back it up?

i'll put it like this, an ENTIRE yearbook full of ladies complimenting a guy about his looks, personality, and how much they loved to see him in class everyday just DON'T happen out of the blue unless it's T-R-U-E. females just don't give guys attention like that for the hell of it.

jen, you may have nice feet
but i'm gonna have to pull your hater card on this one. (i'll take back the hater comment if i can see your purple toes
j/k)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
WOW!
Ok Lord Infamous..you got AccessDenied's vote.
And for the record..that's a tough thing to earn these days.

ty AD. star me and confirm the saying that "game recognizes game"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ok ladies vote for me. As you know from my old avatar and dating stories i'm a true ladies man. I'm sharp, strong and handy. And when it comes to datin' i'm ur man. I like depeche mode and star wars. Sorry have no pic now, but trust me. I am a suave hombre.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Quick pic of me before heading out on a date.

On the date, we both enjoyed a delicious meal in a 5 star restaurant on the top floor of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel overlooking Kowloon Bay in Hong Kong.

After dinner, we went to a cocktail lounge and listened to light jazz played by the house band while she had chardonnay, and I had Remy Martin XO cognac.

We then went dancing in Lan Kwai Fung for the rest of the night before going back to our suite. We had some more wine from the mini-bar and 'turned in' for the night.

I wish I had a pick of her from that night because she was just stunning. However, I'll post another pic of her.

We've been together for 5 years and she's my only lady. So I guess I'm that lady's man......

Ras..post the pic of you in your hotel in Hong Kong, I think it was your first night there..
*AD drools*

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

wow@the fact that you just simply refused to acknowledge that every claim i made in that entire post was 100% legit. just wow.

Forgive some of us for not automatically trusting the word of someone on the internet talking about their women.

i told yall was gonna back up my mouth and i did.

With your own words, or are you referencing the yearbook picture you posted? I wasn't aware that pimps measured themselves on comments written in their high school yearbook. But then who can forget the many songs and artists I've heard claiming their street cred with yearbook quotes....

let me ask yall something, do yall really understand the meaning of..it's not bragging if you can back it up?

Your proof is weak, any proof given on the internet is weak, the fact that you so adamantly claim we should accept your proof is inherently... weak. And even if you can back it up, it's still bragging, it just has some merit.

i'll put it like this, an ENTIRE yearbook full of ladies complimenting a guy about his looks, personality, and how much they loved to see him in class everyday just DON'T happen out of the blue unless it's T-R-U-E. females just don't give guys attention like that for the hell of it.

Really, if you aren't currently in high school then this whole yearbook thing is, well just funny. I would also advise you to form an opinion of yourself based on what you think or like about yourself. And I'm starting to think you might still be in high school if you don't think women give men attention for any reason other than the guy is a 'pimp'. Women are not machines programmed with only a few functions for you to manipulate, just as you give attention to women because you think it makes you seem cool, they can do the same... or gold dig... or like the attention they receive back from you... there are many possible answers.

Basically what I'm trying to say is...

The more you search for, and need, external female proof to justify your actions, life, and purpose the less of yourself you will become. Your clothes, your car, your rings, whatever, do not define you. I would hope you think more of yourself than the possessions I have seen you list.

If you believe a ladies man mistreats women, you are wrong. If you believe a ladies man must always have multiple women, you are also wrong. Ladies men are leaders, and you have defined yourself as a follower. A follower of fashion you believe they enjoy, cars you think they want to ride in, and the words you wish they wanted to hear. Your childish antics, having other girls sign your girlfriends yearbook that she paid for, and then bragging about how her breaking up with you makes you a ladies man, is pathetic. Did you think about how she felt at all? The yearbook she purchased to remember her time and friends is now tainted with your indiscretion and immaturity, and all you can do is laugh about it.

You are a ladies man only if the definition implies that you would do anything short of selling your soul to impress women, for no reason other than to inflate your misguided self worth.

If you truly wanted to be a ladies man you'd take the time to listen or understand them, you'd treat them with respect, you'd realize that women are smarter than you think and can see through your veil of leather jackets and 'lacs.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This thread is really raising some interesting issues.

Not pointing any fingers at any specific members here, but on the internet pretty much anyone can make up a false identity with a false name, location, "borrowed" pictures, and claim to be a hot woman or a pimp stud, troll for attention etc.

Which begs the question - why do we care?

Why do we care who the hot women or the studs are, when we have no way of knowing if anyone on here is really even who they say they are?

This is why I'm going the opposite direction here. I am no pimp or ladies man, I am the Heartbreak Kid. Women fall for me, hard, and start wanting to make babies, and then I have to reject them like a cold-hearted ba

Women who are already spoken for develop feelings for me, which ruins the relationship they're already in - and then I reject them anyway!

I have carved an almost legendary swathe of heartbreak, misery and destruction through my town with all my various misadventures. It's amazing I'm still alive, really!

Donna, I remember you and love you and miss you very much!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

You know I'm just poking fun at you
I tell the same thing to my son when he's going on
Nothing but teasing coming from me. Go on, have some fun Dear Sweet Lord!

Yes, my purple toes....I did promise that didn't I? Soon, my friend, soon.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I believe the winner should be: whaaa

The man is just cool and flirts with the ladies all the time and says things they want to hear but is genuine. And he hasn't even said BOO since this contest started. This is the type of guy that should be the "Ladies Man of BTS."

If whaaa makes an appearance....That guy right there is a genuine, humble, charming man! Oh, and I love to hear him go on about the Queen of pain

Where are you Whaaa?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

I believe he just pissed off someone who was bigger than him by flipping him off... Then the dude grabbed his hand and busted his finger off.. hehe..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Parabol gets my vote. I honestly hope you win this competition. He speaks from the heart, and I respect that in any person.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by thehumbleone

Right.........

Not even going to dignify that with a response.

Isn't the fact you responded a response? Which would make this a response to tell him you will not respond... ? :shk:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

Yeah man, LordI, I hate to say it bro, but Parabol's got you beat right now with that pic of him and his lovely ex.... better forget about bling and yearbook pages and put up some pics of you with some beauties!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join