It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

....and The Ladies Man of BTS is? (Contest)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I'm not going to dignify THAT with a response either!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol

Originally posted by LordInfamous

wow@the fact that you just simply refused to acknowledge that every claim i made in that entire post was 100% legit. just wow.

Forgive some of us for not automatically trusting the word of someone on the internet talking about their women.

i told yall was gonna back up my mouth and i did.

With your own words, or are you referencing the yearbook picture you posted? I wasn't aware that pimps measured themselves on comments written in their high school yearbook. But then who can forget the many songs and artists I've heard claiming their street cred with yearbook quotes....

let me ask yall something, do yall really understand the meaning of..it's not bragging if you can back it up?

Your proof is weak, any proof given on the internet is weak, the fact that you so adamantly claim we should accept your proof is inherently... weak. And even if you can back it up, it's still bragging, it just has some merit.

i'll put it like this, an ENTIRE yearbook full of ladies complimenting a guy about his looks, personality, and how much they loved to see him in class everyday just DON'T happen out of the blue unless it's T-R-U-E. females just don't give guys attention like that for the hell of it.

Really, if you aren't currently in high school then this whole yearbook thing is, well just funny. I would also advise you to form an opinion of yourself based on what you think or like about yourself. And I'm starting to think you might still be in high school if you don't think women give men attention for any reason other than the guy is a 'pimp'. Women are not machines programmed with only a few functions for you to manipulate, just as you give attention to women because you think it makes you seem cool, they can do the same... or gold dig... or like the attention they receive back from you... there are many possible answers.

Basically what I'm trying to say is...

The more you search for, and need, external female proof to justify your actions, life, and purpose the less of yourself you will become. Your clothes, your car, your rings, whatever, do not define you. I would hope you think more of yourself than the possessions I have seen you list.

If you believe a ladies man mistreats women, you are wrong. If you believe a ladies man must always have multiple women, you are also wrong. Ladies men are leaders, and you have defined yourself as a follower. A follower of fashion you believe they enjoy, cars you think they want to ride in, and the words you wish they wanted to hear. Your childish antics, having other girls sign your girlfriends yearbook that she paid for, and then bragging about how her breaking up with you makes you a ladies man, is pathetic. Did you think about how she felt at all? The yearbook she purchased to remember her time and friends is now tainted with your indiscretion and immaturity, and all you can do is laugh about it.

You are a ladies man only if the definition implies that you would do anything short of selling your soul to impress women, for no reason other than to inflate your misguided self worth.

If you truly wanted to be a ladies man you'd take the time to listen or understand them, you'd treat them with respect, you'd realize that women are smarter than you think and can see through your veil of leather jackets and 'lacs.

i don't know if you're aware of this but women live..sleep..eat..and breathe clothes (yes there are exceptions) that's why i placed emphasis on those items and what not. i sure as HELL hope that when you try and make a good first impression on a woman..you ain't dressed like some bum and your car ain't looking like a hoopty. that's the point i was trying to make.

a ladies man to me is a guy who enjoys the company of women, as well as having the ability to gain and get admiration from them. also..all these women in here backing me just didn't all the sudden start backing me up outta the blue, just because i was sweet talking them

1. interestedalways: knows i'm a damn good dude. knows i'm a smart dude. knows i'm a interesting dude, and she dosen't just like me because i'm nice looking. indeed she more than likely considers that a plus, but she KNOWS about, admires, and respects those other qualities.

2. desert: she knows the EXACT same
that IA knows about me that i'm smart, nice, etc etc.. we've recently talked through u2u before and we had a damn good intellectual disscussion on race issues in america. she may also beleive i'm good looking as well..but she's also aware of the fact that i'm..guess again..smart.

AD: i don't really know her all that well yet. so all i can say is that she liked my post good enough to give me the vote she did. my post was creative..and more than likely that's what she liked. once again she may think i'm good looking, took notice of the nice attire etc etc..but imo the reason why i got her vote was because she liked the creativity behind it. tell me "lady's man" what does the above statement mean?

5. Carrot: her post pretty much speaks for it's self. she knows and realizes the EXACT same things about me that those ladies in the yearbook did. sweet heart, good looking, nice friend etc etc..

if you don't believe me..then as another one of my idols jay-z said "AXE ABOUT ME!!!" ha ha ha

at the end of the day my nice appearal (sp?) and good looks are just icing on the cake. the other qualities that really count are what they like about me the most. and i'm pretty sure that anyone (women included) can like a person who can back up EVERY last bit of their mouth. which is exactly wtf i did.

imho, i've unloaded the BEST damn credentials in this contest so far. and again like i said before, win or lose..i backed up my trap. RESPECT IT.

btw jen i was just teasing you to. notice the lol icons and the j/k at the end. HOPEFULLY you knew that those indicated i was joking.

in closing i wanna say that whenever i'm NOT joking and have something serious i believe that needs to be said to ANY OF YOU, best believe that i'll either u2u you about it, or pm you about it in chat.

also parabol, you're winning so far as you got the most stars. congrats but on paper we all know who's REALLY in the lead. yes on paper don't count here..but on the outside looking in (combined with this post) one could see the real story. we ain't seen no women come in here and vouch for you. we see the stars and pictures..but how come no ladies are backing you?

later yall

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
This thread is really raising some interesting issues.

Not pointing any fingers at any specific members here, but on the internet pretty much anyone can make up a false identity with a false name, location, "borrowed" pictures, and claim to be a hot woman or a pimp stud, troll for attention etc.

Good point. Here's another pic of me and my gf. This time we're at a Wu Tang show in NYC

Edit to add: I love how the moment there's a 'Ladies Man' competition it immediately turns into The Official BTS Pissing Contest. You guys can count me out. Like MrMstrbtr said, who cares!!!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No offense, but LordInfamous, dude.....you are trying too hard man. If you were as cool as you say, you would be just sittin' back and chillin' while you wait for all the votes to come your way...

Let's give an honorable mention to LI for trying so hard.....but, the winner of this here deal should be: WHAAA!!

LI....you're trying so hard gives you the appearance of a lack of confidence and self esteem. This generally turns women off and would make you an automatic loser in this here deal.

Maybe you'll fair better whe you're older and more mature!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
Since no one is really posting pics, and in the spirit of competition, I'll join the fray...

Ha, do I need some sort of bio or ladies man proof? I could take a pic with my guitar, or maybe lifting weights, how about rescuing a cat from a tree for the old lady who lives on the corner? I'm pretty flexible.

EDIT:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always considered a ladies man to be more about how he treats them, not how many he has. The more women a man keeps, the less there is of himself to give, and a man with nothing to give is only a boy willing to take.

MrdDstrbr

You want some proof huh, well I'm horrible about pics (had to take the one above with my comp if that tells you anything), but here's one of me with an ex, I would say she counts as one beautiful lady.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Parabol]

Ooooooooooo im voting for parabol!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

imho, i've unloaded the BEST damn credentials in this contest so far. and again like i said before, win or lose..i backed up my trap. RESPECT IT.

also parabol, you're winning so far as you got the most stars. congrats but on paper we all know who's REALLY in the lead. yes on paper don't count here..but on the outside looking in (combined with this post) one could see the real story. we ain't seen no women come in here and vouch for you. we see the stars and pictures..but how come no ladies are backing you?

Perhaps it's because I haven't put anything down on paper, or maybe because I spend more time in the real world. You could go with either, but I won't waste my time here proving to you my worth. Again, stop basing yourself on what others say of you, don't you have anything good to say for yourself? What do you like about you that isn't for someone else? That someone hasn't told you, but you discovered yourself?

I'd be happy to answer any questions the ladies of BTS have but it seems asinine to merely list qualities I assume women like. See that's the thing, you're concentrating on women when really it's a series of individual relationships with a woman. I will say that the thing I like about myself the most is I learned how to be happy everyday. I can't remember the last bad day I had, that's not to say bad things don't happen, but I spent a lot of time and energy evaluating my choices and life in order to discover what was best for me in life. Simply doing that made every aspect of my life better, and I'm extremely proud of that accomplishment.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Like MrMstrbtr said, who cares!!!

Hey!
you, man!

That was uncalled for!! :bash:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
No offense, but LordInfamous, dude.....you are trying too hard man. If you were as cool as you say, you would be just sittin' back and chillin' while you wait for all the votes to come your way...

Yeah, one has to wonder, why would a legit real-life pimp be spending so much time on BTS/chat and working so hard trying to convince people that he's a legit pimp - instead of just spending his time partying and enjoying the lifestyle?

LordI, we're tight and all, but you are coming across as trying too hard bro, no offense....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
imho i ain't trying to hard. i just take pride in backing up my mouth. plain and simple. if yall's perspective is different then fine..i can't change it and i won't try to.

at the end of the day..i'm not hype. i like to let the truth be known. i like to smack talk..that's what i like about me. i like to smack talk and make ppl beleive it's all hype then prove em wrong. pride baby..pride. i got it and lots of it. and i will continue to hold on to it. offline online this is how i am. me myself and i. crude, cocky, braggart, and at the same time nice smart etc etc..and willing to back it up just to sastisfy myself at the fact that i proved folks wrong. yall aint gotta like it, and most don't, but if you can't respect the fact that i'm being myself then hey..what can i do.?

also para..i was metaphorically speaking about the on paper thing. i'd be damned if i would actually tally up this :swaer: on a piece of pape. again i can change how YALL see things..but oh well.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Hey!
you, man!

That was uncalled for!! :bash:

Sorry, just thought the name was a bit funny and easily parodied. I still think you were on point with your posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Apology accepted

And yeah, I don't much like this screen name any more.... I wish "millerman" could come back!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
OOOOO- this thread is getting nasty.
Break out the boxing gloves boys.

Ladies, who wants popcorn and a ringside seat?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You'd enjoy that a bit too much I think!

Nah, it's cool, we're all friends here - but no making fun of me allowed!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

I took that in the spirit you intended, that pictures proof you shouldn't drink absinthe. It's not broken, I'd just spent half an hour having glass picked out of it, I tripped with a tumbler in my hand and was too dumb to let go - the nurse neglected to mention I shouldn't drink after anaesthetic so it was
next.

If I don't win can I be the posterboy for drunk and stupid? I'm not really a pimp, just irresponsible and easily led/confused.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

would you like to be the ring lady? "

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
reply to post by LordInfamous

jokei is pretty cute, isn't he?

I like the neck art!

I think so too!

Got anymore pix Jokei?

I wanna see that tat closer up, and maybe your eyes!

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Mr. Disturber you never fail at getting a thread all jacked up, do you?

Stop bragging about your The Heartbreak Kid and try to break mine, I dare you!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just for the record, each and every one of you guys are special, and very attractive.

I am not just saying that. It is true. It took courage to put yourselves out here and play around.

The girls that have been keeping it going are fantastic and very creative.

There shouldn't be just ONE single Ladies Man on the board.

You are ALL qualified in my book!

Edited out inuendo!

[edit on 8-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

would you like to be the ring lady? "

Hell no! I opted out of referee duty a long time ago.As for being the MC..nope.
Why should I work my ass off?
I'll just sit back with my popcorn and enjoy the show.
Later..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Mr. Disturber you never fail at getting a thread all jacked up, do you?

Nope! I aim to please!!!

And that's Sh##-Disturber to you!

Stop bragging about your The Heartbreak Kid and try to break mine, I dare you!

Look, you really, really don't know who you're talking to here.

You are practically guaranteed devastation and heartache with me. Stay far, far away!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join