It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Free Masonary

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

[edit on 16-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
An excerpt from this book:

Ancient EGYPTIAN ASTROLOGY focused on the 4 CARDINAL signs. Due to the precession of the EQUINOX 5,000 years ago, the 4 CARDINAL SIGNS are now the ones we recognize as the 4 FIXED SIGNS: TAURUS, SCORPIO, LEO and AQUARIUS.

All the other references to the 4 BEASTS were taken from the EGYPTIAN system. These 4 were the most significant to the EGYPTIANS, and as they were themselves a TAURUS-SCORPIO nation, that emphasis suited their system

To the EGYPTIAN masters, the 4 CARDINAL SIGNS represented the entire ZODIAC. These 4 signs were also called "4 WITNESSES". The QUR'AN refers to "4 WITNESSES" in the beginning verses of SURAH 24 (AL-NUWR: "THE LIGHT").

However, it is not the 4 MACROCOSMIC BEASTS in which we are interested, but rather the MICROCOSMIC ZODIACAL BEASTS which, in this case, stand for the 4 CHAKRAS that were the focus of the ancient masters' teachings:

The 7 MAJOR CHAKRAS are both conductors and transformers of cosmic energy throughout the body.

The solar energy itself ("SERPENTINE FIRE", called KHUNDALINI in HINDU, and RA in KEMETIC; both represented by the SNAKE) rests coiled in the lowest CHAKRA, the MULADHARA. It's located at the base of the SPINE and it concerns itself with survival and self-defense. When you are frightened or ready to battle, you may feel your sphincter muscle tighten.

The second CHAKRA (behind the genitals in the lower back) deals with sexuality and sensuality. It's called the SVADHISTHANA.

The third CHAKRA, the MANIPURA, is concerned with power and ego issues. It's located behind the SOLAR PLEXUS.

The fourth CHAKRA is at the heart. It's called the ANAHATA. It deals with love and compassion.

The fifth CHAKRA is at the throat. It's name is VISHUDDHA. It deals with creativity and devotion.

The sixth CHAKRA is the famous "3RD EYE" at the middle of the forehead. It deal with wisdom, self-realization, intuition, ESP, telepathy, psychic healing, connections with nature [SAM's NOTE: "rain, hail, snow and earthquakes"], etc. It's called the AJNA CHAKRA.

The seventh CHAKRA is at the crown of the forehead, the "HOLE OF BRAHMAN" or soft spot in a baby's head. It brings enlightenment and is called the THOUSAND PETAL LOTUS [SAM's NOTE: LOTUS FLOWERS had the x-act same meaning in KEMET as they did in INDIA.] It generates union with the ALL IN ALL. It's name is SAHASRARA.

The KHUNDALINI is like an individual's nuclear reactor. It is the inner fire, and the initiate must learn to rouse this sleeping power in order to achieve SAMADHI, or the SUPERCONSCIOUS STATE [SAM's NOTE: to all GOD-BODY, do the knowledge on the 5 STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS; like everything else in the LESSONS this is NOT to be taken lightly.]

The KHUNDALINI has many names. To the ANCIENT EGYPTIANS, ir was called RA. The QUR'AN calls this great power "AS-SALAAT". SALAAT literally means "FLAME". Those verses in the QUR'AN which are translated "establish prayer", or "set up regular prayer" are usually translated incorrectly. Literally, they read "raise up the SALAAT", or flaming fire.

Here is a translation of the first 3 verses of SURAH 2, "THE COW (TAURUS):

1. ALIF LA'AM MIM (I as GOD, know this):

2. That (not "THIS") is the Record [Author's note: The "record" being referred to here is the AKASHIC RECORD, not the QUR'AN itself). There is no doubt in it. It is a guidance for the GOD-conscious ones.

3. Those who believe in the OCCULT and raise up the SALAAT and from what WE (ALLAH) have provided them, they spend.

In chapter 4 of REVELATIONS (THE INJIYL) we read of the 4 BEASTS:

"The first BEAST was like a LION, and the second beast like a CALF, and the third BEAST had a face of a MAN, and the fourth BEAST was like a FLYING EAGLE."

Here again we have the four SIGNS: LEO, TAURUS, AQUARIUS and SCORPIO [SAM's NOTE: for those unaware, the EAGLE or HAWK corresponds to the SCORPIO sign in NATIVE AMERICAN astrology as well.]
Loosening the seals off the book refer to the opening of the 7 CHAKRAS.
[Author's note: the number 7 is also implicit in the name SHABAZZ, which is rooted in SA-BA, the ARABIC word for the number 7.]

From the SUPREME WISDOM (120 LESSONS):

"10. Why does MUHAMMAD and any MUSLIM murder the DEVIL?? What is the duty of each MUSLIM in regards to the 4 DEVILS?? What reward does a MUSLIM received by presenting the 4 DEVILS at one time??

ANS. Because he is one hundred per cent wicked and will not keep and obey the laws of ISLAM. His ways and actions are like a SNAKE of the grafted type. So MUHAMMAD learned that he could not reform the DEVILS, so they had to be murdered. All MUSLIMS will murder the DEVIL because they know he is a snake and also if he be allowed to live, he would sting someone else. Each MUSLIM is required to bring 4 DEVILS, and by bringing and presenting 4 at a time, his reward is a button to wear on the lapel of his coat, also a free transportation to the HOLY CITY OF MECCA, to see brother MUHAMMAD."

[SAM's NOTE: Refer to RZA's verse in GRAVEDIGGAZ's PIT OF SNAKES:
Become awake and chop the heads of these SNAKES/It's better off than dying in a pit full of SNAKES/The SNAKE inside yourself, that be the first head you take/It's better off than dying in a pit full of SNAKES........"It's clear, at least to me, that RZA has a greater understanding of 120.]

The 4 BEASTS are here called the "4 DEVILS". They are DEVILS because in our present condition, the energies enamating from those CHAKRAS are dangerous and destructive, and oppose our spiritual development instead of forwarding it.

In people who are unrighteous, the CHAKRA energy operates in a negative manner. For x-ample, instead of the HEART CHAKRA generating DIVINE LOVE, a "hardened heart" CHAKRA creates false pride and vanity.

The same 7 CHAKRAS which can take us to "HEAVEN", in a deformed state of consciousness, actually become the gateways to HELL:

42. As regards my servants, thou hast no authority over them x-cept such of the deviators as follow thee.

43. And surely HELL is the promised land for them all--

44. It has 7 gates. For each gate is an appointed portion of them.

--QUR'AN 15:42-44

So, to the HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD, these unreformed CHAKRAS were "DEVILS" [SAM's NOTE: as I have mentioned in the past, the term "DEVIL" is a generic one, at least in ENGLISH. In ARABIC as well as other ancient ORIGINAL tongues, the term was divided into different variations: mainly PHYSICAL, MENTAL and SPIRITUAL. The fashion in which ELIJAH implies it here, is in the MENTAL/EMOTIONAL aspect. The same applies to the term "GOD".]

The sex gate or CHAKRA--in a "grafted devil"--generates LUST. THe heart CHAKRA generates arrogance and pride (ENVY). The throat CHAKRA generates an "appetite unchecked by knowledge" (GREED) and the pituitary CHAKRA will generate a lop-sided one-eyed robot-like intellect (HATE) that's called DAJJAL (one-eyed ANTI-CHRIST) from ISLAMIC writings.

When you see scientists using their knowledge to make nuclear bombs and chemicals which destroy the body and the harmony of the planet, you are witnessing DAJJAL consciousness in full effect mode.

Lust is considered "devilish" because it obstructs the initiate's attainment of AL-TAQWAA (GOD-realization, CHRIST CONSIOUSNESS, BUDDHA CONSCIOUSNESS, etc.). The KHUNDALINI depends upon the seminal fluid to act as a conductor in much the same way that a battery requires some water in it for the electricity to flow properly. Lust results in constant over-ejaculation, which results in the dissipation of prescious ZINC, needed by both the KHUNDALINI and for good eye-sight and healthy skin. The depletion of ZINC in men, for x-ample, can result in prostate cancer.

The devilish heart CHAKRA not only makes a person vain, but is also results in the hardening of the heart arteries. Heart disease in the number one killer in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA........We create our own reality.

The devilish throat CHAKRA makes us over eat, which compounds all the other problems.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, I'm in the process of researching them.
I'm trying to determine the regularity of Elijah Muhammed's membership. I know that Malcolm X was a regular Prince Hall Mason, but I'm having difficulty finding information on Muhammed.
I know that Malachi York's order is irregular, and is not recognized by legitimate Prince Hall.
It is important to make that distinction, because regular Prince Hall has had many outstanding leaders of excellent quality, including Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, jazz greats Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, and Count Basie, and baseball legend Jackie Robinson, as well as civil rights activists Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On the page about N.O.I. and the "mothership", the following is written:

In Nation of Islam esoteric symbolism, white, black, red and yellow "people" were symbols of states of mind. Very few people in the Nation, however, knew that most of the doctrine was given metaphorically and symbolically. The rank-and -file membership considers the teachings to be "actual facts."

If true, this lends a legitimacy to the N.O.I.'s esoteric teachings, but is problematical for its rank and file membership.
A good analogy is Aleister Crowley, who also used an absurd exoteric symbolism to conceal esoteric principles. For example, in "Magick In Theory and Practice", Crowley alludes to "human sacrifice". Of course, what he really refers to here is the tantric technique where the man withholds ejaculation. In this case, he cannot impregnate the female, and the potential to create a human is "sacrificed."
The problem with this is that some idiot may pick up Crowley's book, take it literally, and murder someone, thinking the gods approve of "human sacrifice" because "Crowley said so."
I see a similar danger in the N.O.I.'s exoteric teachings, even if the esoteric teachings are correct.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed the excerpt from the book that you posted, and agree with most of it. The different world religions have all covered the Chakras, the Kundalini, etc., in different symbolism, but they are nevertheless always present, covered in exoteric garb. I would be interested in reading the entire the book.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
yeah...why would that suprise you?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If you choose to disagree with the methods for eliminating this slave mentality; then do you?

I think it is extremely important for every individual, of African descent or otherwise, to cast off slave mentalities. But the end does not justify the means. Instead, the means must be worthy of the end.
In the United States, the civil rights movement marched forth under the leadership of Dr. King. King inherited his wisdom largely from the Mahatma Mohandas Ganhdi, who in turn was influenced by the pacifist resistance of Henry David Thoreau.
In the long run, King's legacy seems to have proved more effective. The NOI still divides people among racial lines, while King wished to bring people together. The Grace of Allah had also shone upon Malcolm X on his pilgrimage to Mecca, when he rejected racist doctrines, and confirmed the Universal Brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of God.
As a Unitarian, my concern is focusing on the positives which unite people, instead of doctines that reinforce division. There is only one race among our species, being the human race. Of course, this race is divided into separate ethnic groups with various cultures, philosophies, and religions, but, as Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder once pointed out in their song, "We all know that people are the same wherever you go. There is good and bad in everyone..."

As for Aleister Crowley, I see him as an entertaining author who occassionally gets an important point across while trying to weird people out. For those interested, most of Crowley's books can be read in full here:
www.hermetic.com...

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Please don't start with that.^^^

When you make an honest attempt at becoming well versed in the exoteric AND esoteric aspects of the Sunni, Shi'yah, Moorish Science, N.O.I. and the Sufis(and how they all relate); then come tell what the N.O.I. does regarding Islam.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Tamahu]

Remember when Malcolm was so anti "devil" this was the teachings of N.O.I. But when he went to Mecca he was immersed in true Islam and saw how everyone was treated as brothers.

EDIT: One more thing I don�t think that a person can be a Mason and be a true follower of Islam. Islam strictly forbids the worship of any being except Allah. Head�s of Lodges have tittles like �Most Worshipful Master� This goes against the teachings of Islam

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by DaTruth]

One more thing I don't think that Malcom was a Mason becsue in his autobiography he critized the Mason because they used 33 degrees but a full cirlce was 360

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
1. ALIF LA'AM MIM (I as GOD, know this):

2. That (not "THIS") is the Record [Author's note: The "record" being referred to here is the AKASHIC RECORD, not the QUR'AN itself). There is no doubt in it. It is a guidance for the GOD-conscious ones.

3. Those who believe in the OCCULT and raise up the SALAAT and from what WE (ALLAH) have provided them, they spend.

I didn�t see this in my Quran. The cow is the first book in the Quran. Well really second since the first is about 5 verses long.

42. As regards my servants, thou hast no authority over them x-cept such of the deviators as follow thee.

43. And surely HELL is the promised land for them all--

44. It has 7 gates. For each gate is an appointed portion of them.

I have the English version so of course it�s not the true Arabic. But I don�t see how he applied �it� to the charka�s. To me it seemed that they were taking about �hell�. That �hell� have 7 gates. But I could be wrong. Just my toughts

Originally posted by Tamahu
This has to do with the info I provided regarding a 'Muslim Son'(9th degree of the Lessons). Think about it. Malcolm X could have been a Mason and still pointed out that Masons only get 120(33%) of 360. So basically the original man posseses 360 degrees, while the devil only gets 120. That's one way to interpret it anyway.

I never thought of the degree's like that. So instead of it 33 degrees it's only 33 % of 360 degrees.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

One more thing I don�t think that a person can be a Mason and be a true follower of Islam. Islam strictly forbids the worship of any being except Allah. Head�s of Lodges have tittles like �Most Worshipful Master� This goes against the teachings of Islam

There have been (and are) a great number of Muslims who have become Masons. In Turkey, the vast majority of Masons are of the Islamic faith, and the Grand Lodge of Israel has established Arabic-speaking Lodges whose membership are almost entirely composed of Muslims.
Masons do not "worship" the Worshipful Master, nor does this title conflict with Islam or Christianity. Masonry originated in medieval England, and "worshipful" is an Old English word meaning "honorable." To demonstrate, even to this day, the official title of the chief elected official in London is "The Right Worshipful Lord Mayor." In Canada, this is also the case, and judges in courts of law are addressed as "Your Worship", which corresponds to the American "Your Honor." In the medieval guilds, the Worshipful Master was the chief architect in charge of the work. In modern Masonic Lodges, we have preserved this traditional title for the presiding officer.

Concerning the 33 degrees:

Masonic degrees are not meant to represent the degrees of a circle. Originally, the Craft had only 3 degrees: Apprentice, Fellow Craftsman, and Master Mason. Since the 1700's, many additional degrees have been composed.
The 33 degree system belongs only to the Scottish Rite. This is why it is incorrect to say that Masonry consists of 33 degrees. But it would be correct to say that Scottish Rite Masonry consists of 33. The York Rite consists of only 12 degrees, while the Oriental Rite of Memphis had as many as 97. Other Rites usually had a number of degrees somewhere in between.
The Scottish Rite was based on the French Rite of Perfection, which consisted of 25 degrees. The fathers of the Scottish Rite took these 25, added another 8 that they liked from the French Philosophical Rite, and gave birth to the modern 33 degree system of the Scottish Rite.
The reason this Rite was named "Scottish" was because of an early degree in the system called Scottish Knight of St. Andrew (which is now the 29�). All of these degrees, however, originated in France, not Scotland.

P.S. for Da Truth:

I noticed that you quote The Kybalion in your signature, and am curious if you've read the commentaries on it written by a Masonic Adept, Brother Paul Foster Case. If not, it can be read in full here:
kybalion.home.att.net...

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Would this Paul Foster Case be one of the "Three Initaites"? Can you give a little background info on him?

Yes, Dr. Case was the chief author. His co-authors were William W. Atkinson and Michael Whitty. All three were members of the Thoth-Hermes Temple of the Alpha et Omega branch of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in Chicago at the time.
A schism occured in the Order, which led to Case's resignation as Chief Adept. Most of the Temple's membership, who supported Case, also resigned, and assisted him in the formation of a new Order. Originally called the School of Ageless Wisdom, the Order eventually changed its name to Builders of the Adytum. I am also a member of this organization. Some of its symbolism is similar to Freemasonry, but the Order is not Masonic, and admits women.
The official website of the Order is www.bota.org...
In Masonry, Case was a member of South Pasadena Lodge No. 290 of Los Angeles.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Greetings ATS Forums:
Tamahu you are deep.

Do you have anymore information on the NOI teaching and Symbolism found in scriptures, especially the chakras and physiology?

I would appreciate any help you could provide me with.

Have a blessed day.

df1

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
I hold a reasonably high rank in London...

Please define exactly what you mean by rank for us...

df1

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjj
I hold a reasonably high rank in London...

Please define exactly what you mean by "rank" for us...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
including Elijah Muhammed himself, have been implicated in the murder of Malcolm X.

Not to mention that a major islamic idea is that muhammed is the last prophet, but Elijah Muhammed claims to be a new prophet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join