It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Free Masonary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Prince Hall was born at Bridgetown, Barbados, West Indies, about September 12, 1748. He was freeborn. His father, Thomas Prince Hall, was an Englishman and his mother a free coloured woman of French extraction.
On March 6, 1775, Prince Hall and fourteen other free Negroes of Boston were made Master Masons in an Army lodge attached to one of General Gage's regiments, then stationed near Boston.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Peace Mrclassicrecord

Originally posted by Mrclassicrecord

Do you have anymore information on the NOI teaching and Symbolism found in scriptures, especially the chakras and physiology?

I would appreciate any help you could provide me with.

Have a blessed day.

I do actually.

But first, will you tell me a little about yourself?

Do you study 120(Supreme Wisdom Lessons)?

Are you a Mason?

Do you study Moorish Science and/or belong to the Nation of Gods and Earths or N.O.I.?

What is your foundation and/or main source of knowledge?

What's your reason(s) for acquiring this knowledge?

(I don't expect an answer for each of those Q's; just giving you an idea of some things I'd like to know before continuing to Build with you
).

PEACE

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I appreciate your response.

My name is Aubrey Muhammad. I am a man striving to perfect myself into the oneness of God through His Christ. I study the Lord's creation. Although I do qualify for the category you listed as 'belonging to the N.O.I.'.

One reason for me acquiring this knowledge is I have never heard a clear explanation or analogy of the soul, spirit and body's relationship. The best understanding I have is the soul is who you truly are, that deep down feeling analogous to the air we breath. The spirit is the eternal energy that sustains us and is analogous to light or electricity. And the body is the vessel in which they reside for a time analogous to the earth or ground. I am particularly interested in finding out what imbalances a person causing the compulsive behavior of drug addiction, obesity and alcoholism, etc. You presented some awesome examples of lust and a 'hardened heart' creating a negative reality. What emotions or thinking is tied into drug addiction, alcoholism, cigarettes, etc.?

Do you know any analogies of the term, from the Supreme Wisdom, "Rain, hail, snow and earthquakes"?

Could you expand on your comment of the constellation of Aquarius and its relevance to the epic in time we are in. I read a good book by Graham Hancock 'Fingerprints of the Gods' where he spoke of the precession of equinox is coming to a point where Aquarius will be predominate. How will this affect us?

I would appreciate if you could help me resolve any of these questions?

Have a blessed day

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Indeed.

All these questions are directly related to The Tree of Life.

Right now, I'm studying Samael Aun Weor's Gnostic Christic-Buddhism, Islam, and Metu Neter(and www.aasorlando.org... ); taking the best part(s) from each one and applying it to Self.

Considering what you're looking for; you may want to join us here:

williamash.com...

Peep "The Asiatic Blackman" thread there.

There are many Muslims and Muslim Sons there who have addressed many of your questions.

Also, one of the moderators of that site has his own forum:

cradle2dagrave.proboards36.com...

According to Samael Aun Weor, Aquarius began February 4th 1962 if I'm not mistaken.

PEACE

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Greetings Tamahu:

Thank you for your time and information.

I will engage the links and seek further assistance to my inquiries there.

Have a blessed day.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benjj

Actually Prince Hall Grand Lodge is recognized by the Grand Lodge of England.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I would think you could find out by calling uip some of the stone masons in your area and I'm sure they would point you in thwe right direction.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I wonder if it's the same Anonymous bumping all of these Freemasonry threads.
Anyway dude, check the dates, this thread is about three years oldd now.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by benjj

Actually Prince Hall Grand Lodge is recognized by the Grand Lodge of England.

Actually that's not true. The United Grand Lodge of England only recognizes Prince Hall Grand Lodges that are in turn recognized by the state Grand Lodge within that same territory. This means most of the PHGLs in the South are not recognized by UGLE at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

One more thing I don�t think that a person can be a Mason and be a true follower of Islam. Islam strictly forbids the worship of any being except Allah. Head�s of Lodges have tittles like �Most Worshipful Master� This goes against the teachings of Islam

That will be of great interest to a Muslim brother in our lodge.

We do not worship ANY other God in Masonry....rather divine architect, or "creator" is just a name that could be applied to any religions name for their creator...it is as universal as the term "God".

Most Worshipful Master does not mean we worship them...rather it is a sign that they are "most worshipful" it is in theory characterising THEIR behavior. Master...does not mean master in any religious sense.....rather masons had master masons...it was a title......had masonry been invented later and been about some modern contrustion maybe they would have been called "Most Pious Foreman" it would ultimately mean more or less the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join