It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Jeff Peckman say he caught the alien on film because he thought someone was 'peeping' in on his daughters????....... is that a normal reaction if you catch someone looking at your children through your window?? it certainly wouldnt be mine..

Good point I'd had been outside hiding and waiting with an axe or shotgun. Also, instead of making a staged video from deep inside of the house where you couldn't identify the peeping tom anyway, I'd of setup the camera outside for a better view. Or at least closer to the window say tape the camera to the top of the inside sill pointed downward, so it would not be noticed immediately by those looking in.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You gotta look at this guy and wonder what his intentions are. Many in the world are already suspicious of this guy and/or think he's absolutely nuts. Now, he is going to wait for this new DVD he's been pushing in all his media appreances only to profit off of releasing it to the world.

In not allowing us to see his footage, he is securing the likelihood that he will make all kinds of profit when this DVD is released.

How can you see this situation and not be suspicious of his motives? To skeptics this guy's credibility was in question from the very beginning. Now, he is going to compromise his credibility furthermore by insisting making a quick profit off of this clip before the world can see it? How is anyone supposed to believe this guy? (regardless of the authenticity of the video in question).

And he wants the experts to thoroughly sift through the footage and confirm or deny it's authenticity even though there has already been a 5 year gap since the original footage was taken?

He makes it look like he purposefully held onto this footage for making a quick buck later on when he did finally decide to release it (and in the form of a UFO documentary no less).

You gotta wonder whether or not he is being honest and why he insists on making money off of the video when it is released. By then, those who have bought the DVD will have paid for it. Later on if it is proved that it is a hoax, he will have already secured his profit-gain by selling the DVD to untold numbers of believers who are willing to pay the hard cash to see the video upon it's initial release.

I'm not saying that the video itself is a hoax, but look at this guy's actions and tell me it's not suspicious..

-ChriS

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Haha... such bull# that photo. Ok, he shot it with infrared right? Not nightvision... how come the alien is giving off no heat? Jebus the walls are hotter than him.

Good luck on selling your crap dvd mr. Peckman

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The picture you see is nothing but a little piece in the puzzle.

This guy has been followed by this type of entity all his life. So what we're seeing is just a second in the life of this man and there are other pictures, more clear, that they will not disclose, but some say there's one by a sliding door, it appears tobe a different ET and its scarey as all heck.

Anyway. George Noory has offered to pay for a lie detector test!!!!

I beleive Stan will submit himself to it, no matter who pays for it. That would be a good start, imo.

Just keep in mind there's a much bigger picture out there than just this window picture.

Who knows?!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
oh, wake up sheeple! it's just a HOAX

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
After reading through the posts it is amazing how some people are able to use a computer and be able to make posts without knowing how to read. You can get most of the information from the first post of the thread just by clicking on the link. Or maybe people are just too darn lazy to do some work and expect others to do it for them.

I'm gonna have to wait and see the video before I judge it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well, we have not seen a whole lot yet, but what I have seen is less remakable than other evidence of UFO's/ aliens. Still, I am willing to give the man time to redeem himself. If I see this thing get drawn out more than (I,ll be generous) a month, I will be far less impressed. If the bulk and substance of Stan's evidence is contained within a DVD for $19.95, then the matter is worth as much as the toilet paper I used last month.

In the mean time, I still hold out hope that the real deal will come with some rock hard evidence.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Haha... such bull# that photo. Ok, he shot it with infrared right? Not nightvision... how come the alien is giving off no heat? Jebus the walls are hotter than him.

I have no stance on this issue nor on ufos or whether they exist but reading that above comment I had to post...

no heat? maybe thats why its alien in the first place?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by postmeme]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Likely scenario sms txt intercepted:

daughters boyfriends:

(boyfriend 1) dude, i was so wasted last night
(boyfriend 2) bra, that was insane
(boyfriend 1) i think he bought it dude, you are a legend man lmfao!
(boyfriend 2) bra i worked on those aliens for weeks man
(boyfriend 1) have you talked to Ashley?
(boyfriend 2) dude she is so #ing pissed off at me dude, her dad believed it and videoed it and #! I mean omfg!
(boyfriend 1) omg bra you are #ting me
(boyfriend 2) no dude, it's like gonna be in a documentary dude, lmfao!
(boyfriend 1) do not lie to me bra
(boyfriend 2) you're famous dude, like Speilberg is gonna be calling you and # lmfao omg

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
None of you really know whether this footage is real or not.

Jerry Hofmann has analyzed the footage since July of '07 and he has over 30 years experience in the field of video analysis. He is convinced that the footage is of a real alien or what ever they used to fake it cost a lot of money, and not some alien doll you could buy at Toys R' Us. I talked to Hofmann on the phone yesterday morning before he was on Larry King Live last night.

Lets wait until the footage is released. If you make up your mind now, it kinda defeats the whole purpose.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

I have no stance on this issue nor on ufos or whether they exist but reading that above comment I had to post...

FYI, Infrared DOES NOT mean thermal!!! Nightvision cameras pick up light on the spectrum above red, or "infrared", that's how they can let you see in the night; they pick up the light that can't be seen by the human eye!

INFRARED IS NOT THERMAL!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyCret

If you expect a line like this to have an effect, then you are no better than a hoaxer.

You are basically saying

"If you don't want me to think you are stupid, then you should believe what I believe"

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Quazga]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq

Originally posted by postmeme

FYI, Infrared DOES NOT mean thermal!!! Nightvision cameras pick up light on the spectrum above red, or "infrared", that's how they can let you see in the night; they pick up the light that can't be seen by the human eye!

INFRARED IS NOT THERMAL!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

Ok, you are an *SNIP*. Infrared does not mean "Above Red". Ultra means "Above" and "Infra" means below.

At the top of the visible spectrum is violet, anything with a higher freq is "Ultra Violet". At the bottom of the visible spectrum is red, anything with a lower freq is "Infra Red". So yes, Thermal Imagery is Infrared Thermography.

So here you are calling people stupid, when the *SNIP* is you.

Why can't we adopt something like slashdot in here, so we can get a better handle on the *SNIP* who ruin ATS?

MOD-Note: Edited out personal insults. Please review this Link: General Discussion Etiquette at ATS

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by FlySolo

You gotta look at this guy and wonder what his intentions are. Many in the world are already suspicious of this guy and/or think he's absolutely nuts. Now, he is going to wait for this new DVD he's been pushing in all his media appreances only to profit off of releasing it to the world...

Sure, I understand this. But as jaded as we all are about people who make fantastic claims about this, how is it any different from revealing lost art, or a lost Beatles recording? Just because the $$ is involved doesn't make it untrue. Now if I told you I had a John Lennon recording made in my basement during a jam session, would you call it a hoax before you heard it?

Also, would you let the whole world listen to it right away while a major record label demanded to hang onto it for you....for safe keeping? *wink wink* "let's authenticate this for you" *wink wink*
I think not.

Ultimately the guy's credibility comes not from his actions, but from what he has.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello peeps, where is this video anyone find a link to this yet, looking forward to seeing this vid.

It's not to question why, but to do or die.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well I dont believe it. What is the big deal with the million stars?

Denver Colarado of all places... the place with that freemasonic airport that looks like a swas stikka from above.. with the dodgy murals of a German Daath Vadar with a sword and dead kids and a 'new age' after the destruction etc etc etc..... alien videos.. preparing for alien encounters... disclosure ''project'' .. I dont like the way they used the word project.. but il sling that definition on the DP board.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyCret

Is that right mate? So we're all Sheeple just because we decide to make our own assumptions on this story? This is an Hoax just because you say so?

I think if we all listened to your very enlightening post then yes, we would be Sheeple for following your dumb post! Thankfully, I'd rather wait for the footage to be released before I draw my own conclusions.

So who's the sheep now?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have inverted the colors for a better outline of said creature in my computer 'Paint' area.
I does show an outline of it and it is beyond the reflections of the window.
Quite strange indeed;

i74.photobucket.com...

This photo hopefully works, you can make out the eye's and the rest of the visible facial features, Just hope that this isn't another farce of a hoaxer!!!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Haha! ATS makes me laugh with the alien and UFO community. I love the way people build up an image in their head of what an extra terrestrial looks like and expects them to do.

*sigh* What ticks me off are hoaxers and i think that every picture we have seen up to yet of UF0's and Aliens are all hoaxes. When the time comes for life beyond our planet to actually visit earth we will already be gone

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join