It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

I for one appreciate your input based upon what I believe to be your personal observations. I have been following the thread because of your eyewitness accounts and find them credible.

I shall wait to see the footage for myself before passing judgement.

Sorry the sh** slinging had to get started here..it's happened to me and many others when it comes to this subject. I hope you hang in there with us.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Can´t be bothered to read all the posts as it sounds like its going to be another dead end. Just a few questions

..was it shown at all, what was it like, is it on youtube, is it a load of crap as usual?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Being a memeber of ATS is like living in a big beautiful house with big ugly cockroaches that come out when you least want to see them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pacecardriver

We haven't seen anything of the footage yet, so, if you are so sure it is a fake already, maybe this topic is to much a possibility in reality for you.
And as for the 'Orson Wells' thought, it was way before it's time and we are a different kind of public now, and I do think we are ready for disclosure.
Now, I can't speak for this being true or false, but just the same, it is a worthy topic of conversation to being possibly presented with some 'Good hard evidence" and if it is a hoax, we will find out soon enough.
If the stories are true, and let me tell you, there are plenty of blogs and the like for this news, the sciences of this particular investigation will get to the bottom of this being one way or the other , for sure.
Of course this is going to be bashed, there has been soooooo many hoaxer's , both admitted and secretive, and it leaves little room for any comfort zones on this topic.
I for one will remain skeptical, but open-minded for the benefit of doubt.
But, if this turns out to be authenticated and verifiable by professionals of this area, I will be better for not just writing it off as another prank.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Oooook, I'm just being the devils advocate here, you can't find people credible when you don't even know them and they have given no proof. Were here to deny ignorance not accept it. I'm eagerly awaiting for the truth about aliens to come out but at the same time I know there are many cooks out there that love to get our goats, thank you if I'm allowed to express myself freely here without the sensor police trying to shut up a reasonable skeptic of strangers.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am open minded and actually believe in "other beings" and have seen some.

Its just that Ive never seen any viable convincing evidence yet on the net.

Theres always titles like "alien pictures" "real UFO video" etc and majority of the time its just patheticly unconvincing.

Theres a difference between being open minded and blindly following any alien/ufo related story which turns up. Only through scrutiny can the truth be dug out.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by bicnarok]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

I agree with you.

I also realize that Stan Romanek has not officially released the video to the public.

But let me ask you this:

If Mathew Baxter did the fake video (and he says he did), then where did he get the information necessary to put it together?

Just food for thought.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is just a general reply to xwino: I would like to see the stills. I believe you have seen the video, and have felt from your first post that you have seen it. I don't know how folks here would feel about it, and that isn't the reason I personally want to see the stills. I am just curious. You have my word as a respected writer that they will not go beyond my pc or be passed to anyone else. I write articles, I may mention it in an article but it would be strictly descriptive. I write for two sites, and I do know a lot of peeps. You have my word and that is all I can give you.

As for the rest, I have been following this thread from beginning to finish. I believe someone stated that because someone doesn't post frequently, should that make them a liar? I agree. I have been lurking here for a long time, but only just signed up I think last month. I am for real, but too many other forums and sites require my attention. I felt that what xwino has been saying, is genuine and sincere. Just my two cents. If you would like to send me the stills, if you see this post, you can email me a [email protected] or [email protected]
To the mods, I apologize if I shouldn't put my email in a post, lol but I couldn't see an option for a private message on said profile.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by bicnarok

I also realize that Stan Romanek has not officially released the video to the public.

But let me ask you this:

If Mathew Baxter did the fake video (and he says he did), then where did he get the information necessary to put it together?

Just food for thought.

Where did he get the information for a video which hasn´t been released, and might not even exist, which he admited he faked?

I don´t mean to be rood but this is a rather odd question.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

I think Mr. Romanek could very well be telling the truth and the experts that come out of the woodwork are possibly taking advantage of his situation to promote their own agenda.

Folks that are dealing with something as unbelievable as this have no where to turn, they call the local investigators and then watch their lives spiral in all directions. There is no protocol for this type of thing...how would anyone deal with this?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

When will we all realize that there is no need to believe in aliens, big foot, the Loch Ness Monser, or the stinkin' Easter Bunny for that matter without evidence beyond grainy photos or video. We've found fossile remains of creaters from 10's of millions of years ago and yet not one yeti, alien, or Easter Bunny carcass! Are we that stupid? I hope there are aliens so they can some day breed the stupid out of existence!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by proof_tracey
This is just a general reply to xwino: I would like to see the stills.

HAHA I think EVERYONE would like to see the stills, and until anything is shown or released this whole thread is pointless.

the tread title and events following the release date show how pointless this is.

" Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver... » Its now Saturday (Sunday in some parts)

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
lol but I don't want to see the stills to convince anyone here... You guys have pretty much made up your minds one way or another for now. The reason I want to see the stills, is that I'm a writer, I write

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't know the guy or anything about the guy that is supposed to show the video. However, I am looking forward to seeing it, if it goes public. I believe ET's exist and are out there. I am open minded. So until I see the video I am not going to say its probably a fake. Maybe this guy is getting "pressured" not to show it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by pureevil81

Xwino offered to send stills to anyone last night. Nobody jumped at the possibility at that time. How can you complain now?

You volunteered 2 minutes after his post. So did anyone else offer via email for the chance to verify the claim? I don't have a problem since I didn't request the material knowing I would not have time last night to work with it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Why wait a month to release it to everyone else? why to me there is no good reason unless hes scared the Men in Black will get him lol.
ok maybe you would give it to experts first so they can analyze it but as soon as i heard " proof that aliens exist" oh...but im gonna show u in a month. yea a month is plenty of time to fix sum bugs in the video and make it look more real. sorry man i call hoax.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
Haha! ATS makes me laugh with the alien and UFO community. I love the way people build up an image in their head of what an extra terrestrial looks like and expects them to do.

What, you got a better depiction of what they are suppose to look like, or what? And if you actually feel this way, "Quit coming to these particular threads and bashing." I am denying ignorance to the hilt!!

*sigh* What ticks me off are hoaxers and i think that every picture we have seen up to yet of UF0's and Aliens are all hoaxes. When the time comes for life beyond our planet to actually visit earth we will already be gone

And if you rely on your way of thinking of this subject, "You should probably start from the beginning of the earliest sightings and encounters and compare the dates of when ATS was founded and the age of the reports."

Hi allred5923 why did you post something i already know?

The earliest sightings of UFO's are from government trying out different aircrafts and stuff for the world wars. Still to this day if you think about it all the "UFO's" look the same portraying an image in our heads that oh its a UFO, and not some sort of new weapon designed to wipe out innocent people thanks to the mass population increase...(Thats a joke By the way)

So i am just laughing at how gullible some people realy are.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
it doesnt really make a difference whos who,or who believes who does it,there are many things that i go pretty deep into thought about this matter,what i come up with is this is a hoax,but at the same time i want to give it a chance,basing my opinion on what what you saw or anyone else saw is nill,its bogus,this is what in my opinion this guy wants,he wants it to build up to a climax,...just like halo 3 or grand theft auto or a popular movie..i,e,sex and the city,i dont know i havent seen it,its frustrating when someone comes on here and says ive seen it but i wont show it,ok then why say anything just shut up already,or show it,at least i would say give it to a mod or the writer in this forum,but one person opinion on top of anothers doesnt really matter to me....my opinion

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

ryan lloyd,i take it you have never seen anything that made you say what the hell is that huh...myself and many others in this forum have,so i guess were all crazy,or have a personal agenda,or maybe like you said gullible....and your the only sane one here,thats what im laughing at

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is there a link to this video?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join