It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
LARRY KING INTERVIEWS STAN ROMANEK AND SHOWS PART OF HIS FOOTAGE
www.youtube.com...
Looks like Stewie to me.
blessings

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just thought everyone would be interested in the fact that the British Government has declassified all of its "abnormal" sightings and whatnot. It is kind of interesting to see the hundreds of thousands of reports from anyone in the military to whole towns. These are the official reports given to the police, the military, and I cant remember who else. They are free in PDFs... sorry I didn't save the link but I will look for it
-Ken

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm posting this via my iPhone, I've got the real vid but I am being followed. It is some sort of mpg file? I have no idea how to download it. Oh crap! How the freak did the find m

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
he caught the alien on film because he thought someone was 'peeping' in on his daughters????....... is that a normal reaction if you catch someone looking at your children through your window??

actually, that is exactly what happened with a friend of mine about a year ago. He caught a guy peeping at his daughter at night and recorded him doing it to prove it to the cops.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay

He never ever said the video would be released Friday. This is clearly stated in the original news article. You just assumed it would be.

It clearly says the video would be shown to members of press before being released to the public between a month to a few months later (late 2008 speculated).

So your views on all that were due to your misconception.

Alright I admit I was wrong about the date but I think the OP shouldn't use such a misleading title just to gain views. I still have a gut feeling this guy is in it for the money though.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!! Go to facebook and type in Bowman Namwob in the search box top left of screen and then click it!! GET THE WORD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
O.K. so far we have,

The news article- www.foxnews.com...
(1 of 8)

Coast To Coast- www.youtube.com...

The Proposal- www.youtube.com...

The Fake-www.youtube.com...

The Fake Spoiler- www.youtube.com...

An Alleged True Still- www.k3pgp.org...

CNN/Larry King Live- www.youtube.com...=6T97D2JAYJw&NR=1

~Hypno

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamer
reply to post by AllSeeingI

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!! Go to facebook and type in Bowman Namwob in the search box top left of screen and then click it!! GET THE WORD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have facebook and never will..

Reason why;
ap.google.com...

What's so "exciting" on FB now?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
he only bout the money, probably alos makin some money on the side from m night, all just hype for his new movie comming out.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So is this the "authentic" footage of it or not?

You know the onus should really be on the OP to embed a link in the very first post when a thread becomes this long. It's stupid to have to sift through 650+ replies when you just want to see the video.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

No, that is the fake by Mathew Baxter who is with the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society.

The real vid has not been made public at this time. But a lot of fakes have.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
LARRY KING INTERVIEWS STAN ROMANEK AND SHOWS PART OF HIS FOOTAGE
www.youtube.com...
Looks like Stewie to me.
blessings

The same direct from CNN (better quality):

CNN alien link

I am a little confused by now.. how many fake videos are out now?
Is there any real one? Or was that the real one? Or is there no real one? I can not follow the chaos anymore!

They looked all fake to me so far...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by g210b]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I was only pointing it out, as if it were me, id be waiting for the 'peeping tom' and would drag his ass down to the police/cops myself..... thats what my dad would do...
Do people not close their curtains/blinds???? mine are shut everynight for 7pm onwards?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hihi!1 (;

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That CNN link didn't show any of the real footage, just the still picture. Footage from the reenactment was shown, NOT from the actual video.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am totally confused, so there is Just that lame still pic. He says he has a real video but he is not releasing it. The video we all have been seeing is fake. So where is the proof?

Peace trustnobody

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

in the CNN clip he claims he wants to release it to the world but the scientists are making him wait. Personally, I think he's trying to build up a bidding war so he can get $$. He was interviewed with a guy who is trying to raise $75,000 so he can get some kind of legislation hearing. It all seems to me to be about money. What he doesn't realize is that, in this day and age, if you give the people too much time they will either unmask the hoax or lose interest.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank your for clearing that up for me Crakeur. That is what I was assuming. I am anxious to see the real video so we can decide for ourselves. I'm sure if it is a fake folks here on ATS will figure it out.

Peace Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join