It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
Haha! ATS makes me laugh with the alien and UFO community. I love the way people build up an image in their head of what an extra terrestrial looks like and expects them to do.

What, you got a better depiction of what they are suppose to look like, or what? And if you actually feel this way, "Quit coming to these particular threads and bashing." I am denying ignorance to the hilt!!

*sigh* What ticks me off are hoaxers and i think that every picture we have seen up to yet of UF0's and Aliens are all hoaxes. When the time comes for life beyond our planet to actually visit earth we will already be gone

And if you rely on your way of thinking of this subject, "You should probably start from the beginning of the earliest sightings and encounters and compare the dates of when ATS was founded and the age of the reports."

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Okay guys. With regards to the poster last night who claimed to have the Stan Romanek documentary.

* I have viewed several frames of what appears to be the video.

* The DVD controls are depicted in the pics showing time marks.

* The aliens are consistent with the still that was released yesterday and shown on Larry King last night.

* And the overall quality of the stills shown are in keeping with the still released yesterday.

It is my conclusion that the poster was telling the truth. He has, or has access to, the Stan Romanek documentary.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
anyone see on cnn..they said you could see the hips moving,but the window is 8 ft. off the floor,now how would a peeping om ever peep in a 8 ft. tall window.he would have to use a ladder and that would make to much noise...very inconvenient dont you think..maybe someone lied about the window.how was he hoping to catch a peeping tom with the camera inside like that anyway.i hate being skeptical but damn sure seems like a load to me.im not always so skeptical though...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Okay guys. With regards to the poster last night who claimed to have the Stan Romanek documentary.

* I have viewed several frames of what appears to be the video.

* The DVD controls are depicted in the pics showing time marks.

* The aliens are consistent with the still that was released yesterday and shown on Larry King last night.

* And the overall quality of the stills shown are in keeping with the still released yesterday.

It is my conclusion that the poster was telling the truth. He has, or has access to, the Stan Romanek documentary.

would you mind giving us a link....or are you gonna pull a stan romanek on everyone

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

No can do.

If you remember the agreement was for someone to look at the still(s) provided and compare them to what was released, and report what they found.

He kept his end of the bargain.
I have kept mine.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
dgtempe, seems to be getting the big picture quite well. The alleged alien clips are the hook that is utilized for the attention. All of the other things in the film give substance to his claims. It is a documentary of a seven year journey of pure and frightening harassment by these ‘Things’
I sent three screen shots with time markers last night to a fellow who offered his help. I send another three this morning which will certainly grab his attention. If garyo1954 thinks that I haven’t viewed this entire film. I will refrain, I probably should anyway. My only point is the focus should be on the content (which unfortunately they are not making available at the moment) and NOT the alleged alien videos. I keep saying alleged because I have no idea if these are creatures from somewhere else or a prop (which seems highly unlikely) all I can put forth is that I believe this is a true story backed with evidence other then film.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

As I said, I believe you have viewed it. The screen captures you showed me this morning which shows the DVD controls and the time stamps are proof enough to me.

As I stated above the aliens are consistent with the one in the still released and the quality of the video is consistent with the still released as well.

Everything points to you having, or having access to the video, and having viewed it.

And as we agreed I will not disseminate the materials you provided.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Xwino

As I said, I believe you have viewed it. The screen captures you showed me this morning which shows the DVD controls and the time stamps are proof enough to me.

As I stated above the aliens are consistent with the one in the still released and the quality of the video is consistent with the still released as well.

Everything points to you having, or having access to the video, and having viewed it.

And as we agreed I will not disseminate the materials you provided.

oh so instead of taking his word for it now we get to take your word for it............whatever dude....no big dea

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

It's been 26 hours since you last post on here and you post within 8 minutes of the guy you sent pics to verify your bs story. Couldn't wait could you, you could only pace around or look at something else for so long, 8 minutes is all you could do. Anyone so worried about copyright issues would never give info or pics away to a stranger when this stranger could potentially ruin you, well I wouldn't put that kind of power in a strangers hand.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Xwino

It's been 26 hours since you last post on here and you post within 8 minutes of the guy you sent pics to verify your bs story. Couldn't wait could you, you could only pace around or look at something else for so long, 8 minutes is all you could do. Anyone so worried about copyright issues would never give info or pics away to a stranger when this stranger could potentially ruin you, well I wouldn't put that kind of power in a strangers hand.
well said my friend....also what makes you think were going to believe you anyway....probably stan romanek himself i bet....nice try stan

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

Like was just said, now we have to another random strangers word for it. Why is Gary credible? If you want to be takin seriously then send it to a credible poster like a respected moderator......I'm gonna log out and then back in with an alt name so I can back up my own statement....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Xwino

Like was just said, now we have to another random strangers word for it. Why is Gary credible? If you want to be takin seriously then send it to a credible poster like a respected moderator......I'm gonna log out and then back in with an alt name so I can back up my own statement....
and then im gonna log out and login with different name also to back up my statement and yours also....everyone will believe it good plan........all we need now are taxpayer dollars and a ufo video...lol

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's going to be an interesting time when we all get to see the video finally,from what i can gather it's a mixed reaction whether it's real or fake.
makes a change to be reading about something other than disasters and things of that nature.
I've seen alot of so called proof alien's exist video's which turned out to be fake so i'm keeping an open mind on this 1.
A good disscusion always makes the time go quicker,great work guys

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

No, I don't have a sock puppet account, nor am I a sock puppet. A mod should be able to verify that by checking the IPS.

Xwino offered to send stills to anyone last night. Nobody jumped at the possibility at that time. How can you complain now?

I posted what I saw. Sorry it disappoints you.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No, I don't have a sock puppet account, nor am I a sock puppet. A mod should be able to verify that by checking the IPS.

Xwino offered to send stills to anyone last night. Nobody jumped at the possibility at that time. How can you complain now?

I posted what I saw. Sorry it disappoints you.

just having some fun bro....not diappointed...like everyone else i want to see it maybe im a little jealous...can you blame me...stan..jk

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Maybe your stan and your just using reverse psychology on us hmmmm....But yeah, no disrespect or anything like that, just sayin we can't just blindly trust just anyone. But it is exciting and we'll all see.

Best Regards,
Stan

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The video that's posted here is painfully, obviously phony. It can't possibly be the one the guy is claiming as real. Can't be.

Having said that, I would certainly like to see the *actual* video. However, that too is almost certainly phony. Could even have been a joke played by a neighbour who knew he had a camera running, or something.

I totally do not disbelieve in ET's (as they're called) but sometimes people wish so much for something to be true that their "reality valves" weaken and fail.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Okay, the only thing I can add to the subject of this forum is: Do you really think the government would allow this so call "alien" video to be released, if it were in fact at all real? Answer: NO! They would have (by now after 3 years of knowing this video exsisted) confiscated this video years ago. So, which brings me to a conclusion that is video is about as real as daffy duck becoming president! Let's face facts, the goverment (military is included) has technology that is 50 years ahead of what we know and see at this time. Which by the way, they try to keep secret. Basically, the government would not allow a video if this type to be shown because of the public's reaction when Orson Wells did his "War of the worlds" radio broadcast back in 1939 (not sure of the date) which sent the public into panic mode. So my conclusion is that this is just a fake video that carries no weight. It's just another person looking for a fast buck in this ever so increasing recession.
Have a great day people! Enjoy life as it comes with humor and excitment.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Well that is relatively insulting. Thanks. What is the big deal. Yes I was concerned with the copy right issue. I exchanged email with this fellow and found a level of trust. I don't regret that. unfortunately children will now give him grief. Unreal. It's a bloody video not the coming of Christ. And honestly, now that I think about it, telling people a story has LITTLE impact. That is what screen writers do. One of the reasons I do not post here is this silly nonsense. I saw the film THAT IS IT. Nothing else. If I could of contributed to the topic swell, but apparently it is a waste of time. GOOD DAY !

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
reply to post by Sheeper

Well that is relatively insulting. Thanks. What is the big deal. Yes I was concerned with the copy right issue. I exchanged email with this fellow and found a level of trust. I don't regret that. unfortunately children will now give him grief. Unreal. It's a bloody video not the coming of Christ. And honestly, now that I think about it, telling people a story has LITTLE impact. That is what screen writers do. One of the reasons I do not post here is this silly nonsense. I saw the film THAT IS IT. Nothing else. If I could of contributed to the topic swell, but apparently it is a waste of time. GOOD DAY !
lol......someones butt hurt..i dont care that you wont show the video.or stills or whatever you may or may not have...calling us children for having a little fun in your serious world..you need to grow up,now youll probably say i need to grow up,but if i need to grow up then i dont want to...plain and simple,a litle humor goes a long ways,until you run into a stickler like yourself,i dont care what you think,we all want to see it for ourselves period,not beleive someone we dont know and dont trust,im out i got better things to do now i go..peace

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join