It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
looks we are going to get an unsolved mystery here much like the alien interview video, in which case we wont know for sure if its a puppet or a real being.

Not one video of an alien walking showing its legs or arms moving about, it always seems to be just the head and chest? Hmm.. odd

the picture posted is the one from the real video that hasnt come out yet, and to be honest its hard to draw any kind of conclusion from just a picture.. but we may be left with just that, a video showing an alien and once again we get screwed by not knowing the truth.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For one second when I read the title, I thought I'd get to see a video, even if it was an obvious fake, I thought I'd get to at least see something, but once again ATS comes up short.

Above Top Secret - The home for bull#ters

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
bottom line is that the alien/conspiracy/paranormal sector is one of the biggest infinite gravy trains in history. The sad part is how frickin successful it is! There is a rubber stamped formula for anyone who wants to make cash on this industry. I wont be overly specific but basically..

-claim you have been part of or are part of ongoing 'events' and contacts by alien or paranormal entities
-start writing about your incredible experiences and getting your claims out there
-you are embroiled in a cover up, your life could be in danger
-take it to the next level with a website and regular books published about your 'events'
-start hiding some information, it is only for subscribers so it must be REALLY top secret stuff!
-get several 'insiders' to leak 'top secret' information to you
-create a documentary claiming undeniable proof of your claims, we are not alone!
-buy latex modeling equipment and an old nightvision camcorder
-RAKE IN THE CASH!!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by black_suburbans]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
is this the real video?

www.youtube.com...

this was posted about 1 hour ago as far as i can tell... its 7am gmt as i post..

edit
looks the same as the shot on the..
www.thedenverchannel.com...
website

my 2p worth...
a good fake.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by beefeater]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefeater
is this the real video?

www.youtube.com...

this was posted about 1 hour ago as far as i can tell... its 7am gmt as i post..

edit
looks the same as the shot on the..
www.thedenverchannel.com...
website

my 2p worth...
a good fake.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by beefeater]

I doubt it, and I'd be totally PO'd if it were... That's about on par with the cheesy, fake-looking CGI in all those bad Sci-Fi Original movies!!! Blegh.

EDIT: Also, the Youtube video has a timer thing on the bottom that the new site's image does not...

[edit on 1-6-2008 by the raytownian]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What a brilliant publicity stunt/ hoax.

Don't see enough of these now a days!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That sure looks like the video. Wonder if it was leaked?
To be honest if that is it, it lookd very fake. Looks like a projection on the window. The "alien" looks almost 2-D like watching a cartoon or something.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by the raytownian

my 2p worth...
a good fake.

lol my thoughts exactly

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ty_sEeks_tHE_trUth
For one second when I read the title, I thought I'd get to see a video, even if it was an obvious fake, I thought I'd get to at least see something, but once again ATS comes up short.

w/e dude...
their are tons of the same video on this thread if you care to look.
and they are all of the fake one.
I even posted a video of the fake on on page 24, so dont complain that you cant watch videos.
total nUb

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
the complexion of the alien in the video is also much lighter than the picture, that, along with the out-of-place timer leads me to conclude the youtube vid is the hoax, but the "REAL" video is still potentially valid... I mean, there's already been at least one other fake youtbe vid...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The reflections in the glass of the furniture seem to be the same to me, am I wrong?

[edit on 1/6/08 by 1-Cent]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Side by side - looks like a fake to me, false alarm, still creepy looking

Click to view the whole image side by side

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
mhh... and the more I look at it up close, it looks like the original photo was blurred to get rid of some of the grain... It just looks like the graininess is "smudged"...

And to me, It looks like the alien is moving *over* the reflections... So yeah, fake video... I don't think it fooled anyone more than a few seconds... the blinking and movement and everything was too unnatural.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by the raytownian]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

ryan lloyd,i take it you have never seen anything that made you say what the hell is that huh...myself and many others in this forum have,so i guess were all crazy,or have a personal agenda,or maybe like you said gullible....and your the only sane one here,thats what im laughing at

yeah thats it (sarcastic) I have seen things that have been unexplained and extremely weird but when it comes down to it there is always a reason behind it and a logical explanation. The times i have seen something they have all been hoaxes.

I know there is life out there, and maybe we have been visited but i doubt they would let themselves be caught on camera or seen by pubic.

What we are seing today could all be a hoax by either the government or maybe its new technology being built and tested around the world. There are so many possibilities i like to keep an open mind, so until i see some extremely mind blowing footage or physically see an "Alien" i will remain skeptical about the topic.

Also i hate having obnoxious and sarcastic comments thrown at me so please watch what you say, you don't even know me...

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This event happened 5 years ago. It is just now being made public....but not until the "professionals" examine the footage. Who really believes this has not already been seen by ALL the professionals? I think someone got their hands on the "real" footage and the authorities are making a huge effort to cover up the TRUE film footage. Thye know that many, many fakes would hit the net via Youtube, etc. before the folks with the footage could get it out. The guy who took the video seems to stumble over himself when asked by interviewers why he is just now releasing the footage. Could he be paid by offcials to play along with the cover up so as to create alot of confusion? Some of the things we are seeing in this post may be the real deal....but who would really know? See...all a part of the confusion and disinformation effort.

Lets see if we all really get to see the "original" footage. I bet it will look worse than the things posted here and will leave alot of people saying...see...another snow job.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureAbductee
This event happened 5 years ago. It is just now being made public....but not until the "professionals" examine the footage.

Reminds me of Steorn.. free energy but only made public after a jury of scientists hired by Steorn "validate" it.

lol/cry

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am not sure if it is real or not, but i think that at the very least it provides people with hope and a good adventure to follow. I want to believe it is real.

Anyway, does anybody know what the documentary is called or when it is coming out?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ty_sEeks_tHE_trUth

ATS is you, so continue with the self hatred.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I will tell you that the last person i'd want to show my evidence of alien life to is Larry King.

I'd want a Walter Cronkite double (are there any?) and no whacky debunkers- I dont know why there s a need to have "debunkers" around for this subject matter. There's debunkers for everything in this world, but they dont make appearances on every subject television presents.

They're put there just in case someone calls the show to ridicule it, they'll be safer this way.

I'm not saying this is the real thing, but if it were, i would never ever present the stuff like they did.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Jeez....he even used the real picture!

Well, friends, I think that unfortunately people are just going to keep cranking the fake and debunker vids until the actual one is released. And, if it is real, then it will be given 0 credibility. At least that's the result I see coming from all this.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join