It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

yeah,but that's the way media works. People want the exlusive,and they want that protected. That's the same with any top story.

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

one more clue it is a FAKE! a real event on this magnitude will be shown on all TV channels like 911 live was even back in my Eastern European home-country.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If this video is being shown at a press conference today when was it taken? This morning? Yesterday? Wednesday? Any longer ago and it's 100% guaranteed fake - after all, if you had evidence that'd change the world and make you both very wealthy and world famous, who'd hang around for weeks and weeks and weeks before telling anyone, wouldn't you

If it's real, it could make you very dead too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ixnay

This will be up on youtube a thousand times, and it will continue to be taken down. Believe me, if we all just try hard enough, we'll have all seen this by tomorrow morning.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
what is the time over there.....i believe many people around the world is waiting for this video.......what will that be?? a good footage or ......

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Stan Romanek?

Forget taking this with a "grain" of salt...I've got a shovel ready....
I'm gonna call bogus right out of the gate, due to who's involved...

Supposedly, he was supposed to come out with stuff over 3 years ago, and it too never materialized...

Simply put, video these days doesn't really cut it (Alien Autopsy anyone?)...as it's too easy to fake... Even footage of the inside of a craft would be suspect, and could be done with even home video editing equipment. The only thing that will really advance the field is a piece of material evidence that can be conclusively shown to be beyond our current tech, or not of a native Earth species.

I'm going to go with you on this one. Here's how I believe this happened:

Lets get one thing straight first. If and when this thing is proven to be a fake, Jeff-y boy will become Denver's new 'official' village idiot. Also, the professor who called it 'real' will essentially lose all credibility in his career field (Oh! You're that guy who tried to get everyone to believe crazy ol' Stan!). So, he would have to be gaining something from this.

Considering it's going to be revealed to the public in a documentary, which one would have to pay to see, they're probably just using the video to try to make money. The video probably looks very convincing, and thus was not done by Jeff (who is not very well off), but rather by someone with more money and resources. So this person created the video, decided to use Jeff to show his video, and when it gets proven wrong, his fall guy.

I may be wrong on a few points, but that's the most plausible way I see this whole thing going down.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by CaptainIraq]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Apparently this is it

www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

I am skeptical i feel like i've seen this before.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
either that link has already been taken down or my computer is dead!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nzwasp

Nice I loled

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
window video looked interesting and kind of scary. kitchen video looked like a puppet with a dangling arm...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nzwasp

LOL! that second video is so comical. looks like someone has a little stuffed alien and pokes it out from behind the corner!

please tell me these aren't the videos in question.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Might be a hoax video that someone wipped up last minute. It makes unnatural movements, looks just like a puppet. That thing is not alive. But can someone confirm? Is it a fake?

P.S. The second video is just funny

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nzwasp
Apparently this is it

That looks more like night vision. Doubt it is it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well the links come from the site and the window one is the one they describe.

But i agree the one in the kitchen doesn't look right. Surely the alien would have its hand on the wall and peek around the corner.

I don't think im gonna believe in them as fact until someone has a meeting and actually communicates with them.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If you notice, in the first video the alien DOES BLINK just before the end. but the Second video is just...dumb. It looks pretty fake. Just as the alien goes back around the corner towards the end of the video you can see it being "pulled" back around the corner.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nzwasp
Apparently this is it

those 2 videos?? are there any more to come??

kind of
if i see one inside my house...i will not just trun around and go...I might fall down and swear loudly

[edit on 30-5-2008 by roisu]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those videos are so funny my sides hurt.

Surely there can't be anyone here or elsewhere who views these and thinks, "at , last... proof!", can there?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Those CANNOT be the videos Oh GOD I hope they are not that is so fake its pathetic,......

link   
Looks like a doll..

Like this one...

link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Those videos are so funny my sides hurt.

Surely there can't be anyone here or elsewhere who views these and thinks, "at , last... proof!", can there?

There is one thing they prove: People want to believe in things like this so badly that any idiot with a handycam and an alien puppet can make headline news

If someone can confirm that these are the videos, I'm going to go ahead and call a case closed on this one.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join