It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

The man has such a nice face and kind eyes, like a cross between Mr. Rogers and Bob Lazar. How can we not trust him? Its only a month, and with proper data mining collected to demonstrate to city council that there is interest given coverage, and radio appearances, why not just a reception center can be built, but perhaps an entire Mall. Information, is your currency here, every time their a hit, and additional buzz. You have now been softened up, whether you believe the story or not, sort of like getting goosed back in the Day. Someone bumps into you to distract, another does the deed. You look, but no one is there. You go home, your wallet is missing.
Keep your eyes open, check other threads for stories that seem connected and or converge with this one. This is not the government working, its pure commerce at work. A high tech boy with the batface approach. You just can't help but look at least once, and they know it.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

My thoughts EXACTLY. Personally, I'm going to hear what everyone else thinks when they go and see it. I could easily throw away 5 bucks to see it, but it's the principle of the matter that holds me back.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Private Showing is not Dislosure

Its showmanship hucksterism pure and simple. That makes this a promotional event and the reporters all part of the shilling of a video or production. Whats gratifying is the attention this is getting which all but guarantees when a genuine person with no money making agenda comes forward..they will be ignored.
This may serve Disclosure in another way giving those who control the absolute proof a measure or gauge of public reaction. I would like to see this issue resolved in the public eye in my lifetime. Waiting for humanity to advance in awareness and be less warlike would take too long. Unifying the planet as a whole might well be the end result of the release of this information and perhaps create a mad scramble to make advances to entice Alien interaction for exchanges of technology and culture. Iceland might be in the running or tiny Vanauatu. DISCLOSURE and the debate that surrounds it needs to be FREE

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Attention people I have rescued an alien from a crash last night and if you want my address to come and met him send me money now

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
it all boils down to, if you were observing a planet of beings, an were interested in tellin them of your presence, why talk to a drone? or small fry, when theirs about a thousand queens starving for attention........

i'd be tellin more then one joe, see, thats what I dont understand why on earth are we supposed to believe some special person is being told something the whole world needs to know, more then likely they would use a mass communication method....

Not to mention how revolting a " Private Discloser " is. Sends out the lone message, " Buy Me "

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yep, after hearing the guy on Coast 2 Coast the 1st hour of the show last night I knew it was a PT Barnum "sucker born every minuet" kind of story coming out. (like previous post mention this was filmed in IR and a few years ago) George Noorly said he would post the picture on the CC site if the guy would send him "one" the guy said "I don't see a problem with that", the dude said he was beat up by "men in black type guys, that the police never caught bl bla bla...and he won't be at the news conference and is staying in the background..(except to cash checks he makes of the doc.)

Oh well...another nail in the UFO business.

edit to add source : Thursday Recap
Linda Moulton Howe presented reports on 'dragonfly' drone sightings, a pearl-colored sphere retrieved in Alabama, the Mars Phoenix Lander, and a new cattle mutilation case. First half-hour guest, Stan Romanek, joined by Jeff Peckman, spoke about footage of an alien videotaped in Nebraska...cont.

source www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

LOL!

I had sexor with a 12 foot alien babe and took pictures with my camera. I haven't paid my phone bill in years though so you'll have to send me two grand so I can activate my account again, maybe get a new phone, mine is broken

Checks all playable to "
" ;p

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

Originally posted by SKUNK2
All you guys waiting for this BS must be really shallow people

It amazes me how people are more interested in some idiot releasing a fake video, than actual real life documents released from the FOIA act.

and you know it is fake why?ve any evidence or proof that the video is fake? have you seen it?

sorry but i am more interested in the video than trying to read some blurryass, blacked out document where all the inportant info has been crossed out with a sharpie.

You fit the description i gave out in my first post o this thread perfectly "SHALLOW".
It's obvious you havn't even bothered to look through the files because your statement "blurryass, blacked out documents where all the important info has been crossed out with a sharpie" Is just pathetic, seriously do your self a favour and look through the PDF files.
It is honestly people with your state of mind that gives ufology a bad name.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by SKUNK2]

sty

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the 2 videos posted at page 14 are quite pathetic . Yes, it is a puppet as you see at the end of the video ( puppet moving down +right while facing the window, restricted of course by the radius radius of the hand ).
I do not expect any disclosure indeed - it is again just a way to discredit the UFO existence.And yes, I was also wondering why they never show publicly . I hope that we are not so inferior from the intellectual point of view that they would find it useless talking to us. An ET civilization able to get here would be also very likely that :

1) they designed computing power to exceed the human intelligence.
2) their computers are able to make discoveries that someone like Einstein would need let say 1000 years to understand if he would try really hard.
3) they managed to re-design their genome. Enhance it and increase the intelligence.
4)they must be able to combine biological and artificial intelligence into one "brain" , with intelligence that can even surpass all we can imagine .

They are not even good or bad, they are simply too much for us !

This is what we humans are also on the way to . The decoding of the DNA was accelerated because of the new hardware invented. The more we develop the Information Technologies, the more we have tools to develop even more advanced technology .

So my final opinion - yes, the UFO phenomena is real. However, the creators of that technology would have the IQ so high that it would be unlikely they could communicate with us . Just imagine the SF movies of the 50s regarding the IT technology. We exceeded that by now. We will have to carry on with the developing of the IT technology and everything will fall into place. Then we can hope for a common language with the ETs.
regards
STY

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi,
I'd like to see this video. Please tell me what I need to do to view it.
Thanks,
T.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good grief it's hard enough to tell if something is real or cgi, or a guy in a suit, in a clear daylight footage, let alone INFRARED!

This footage is going to be worthless..., imho.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
very skeptical, to me it sounds like he's trying to build as much interest is possible for the release of his $$documentary$$, then if the footage is debunked it wont matter, he already has is $$$$ from the documentary.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is a direct quote from Stan Romanek's email:

The footage you are talking about is going to be shown at the press conference this Friday, but only privately. It will not be released to the public just yet, not until the scientists have had a chance to do there thing. You might be able to see a glimpse of that and other evidence that has been compiled, regarding Stan’s case, at Stan’s next talk in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I've asked Stan or Jeff to visit ATS to help put this in perspective but so far haven't received a reply.

The best description of this video is an in Predator, as in transparent, see through.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is everyone retarded? The video is not going to be show to the public. Its only being shown to a group of reporters. The 2 videos that you have seen are just goofs.

So once again for the simple minded the video is NOT being shown to public!!!

Check here for updates
Alien Video info

A press conference has begun at an undisclosed location near downtown Denver, to view a videotape that allegedly captures proof of alien life. The screening, organized by Denver resident Jeff Peckman, is not open to the public. About two dozen reporters were in a conference room, including half a dozen TV cameras.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The fact that it won't be revealed to the public should have been on the first page, I was waiting all week for something good. Now I got nothin'
I guess if you want proof of aliens to come out, you must do it yourself!

Everyone grab a camera and point to the skies, Film Film!! It's our only hope!

link   
I have just heard from a close friend in Denver who works for one of the scientist reviewing the video that it does indeed appear to be alien. I was told the video not only shows the aliens head pop up and eye revolve around, it shows Hurley from LOST trying to catch and eat it.

I am 99.44% sure this is nothing new and even if its real nothing will come of it.

Ben L.

link   
Who's seen the video? Was that it on page 14?

Looks fake to me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

HOAX VIDEO

Original post...

This is an enhancement (increased contrast and brightness, and larger dimensions) of what is reported to be the video.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

A still...

UPDATE 2

This video was represented as the "real" video by an (as yet) unnamed "reporter" who had seen the original. It appears as though someone has been attempting a preemptive strike on the possible credibility of the original by circulating this one under false pretenses.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This whole thing really smells - I don't like being duped and dragged around just to get attention this way.

We have to ask ourselves how would we release such footage? I would think at the very least I would release a screen capture or two if I had video. Instead of some build up and a press conference.

At some point I might try to make some money off it, but then if I had that good of evidence I could charge people to see me or hear my story about what happened in the video they saw on Youtube .

Hell I'd be on Jay Leno, David Letterman or Larry King to promote myself on the lecture circuit where I'd be charging accordingly and probably have a book to go along with it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I claim BS - the method used doesn't make much sense, but time will tell - wont it?

OH Yeah, thanks for the funny rubber doll alien peek a boo videos a few pages back.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
TheDenverChannel.com, posts photo of video shown

www.thedenverchannel.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join